Cry of the Wolf *Realistic. Invite only*

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Cry of the Wolf *Realistic. Invite only*

Postby Nuregami » Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:06 pm

{Ill do a tutorial for you. ^^ on digital art... no traditional, xD
And sure, as long as she doesnt all alot of charries. x3}

Jhuechi walked beside Accalia talking in the surrounding, examining, and sniffing the air for owls; but to no avail. He padded towards the odd single oak in the sea of pines and scrabbled with his claws; 'ACCALIA AND JHUECHI'S HOME- GO AWAY'. To signal him that this was the edge of his new territory, and to others without scent marking.

"To scare off wolves." He said ending in chuckle, smiling, and padding back towards Accalia for more exploring.

Offically quitting CS. I'll miss the comminity but mostly the wonderful staff. This site has the B E S T staff ever, along with the best followers. I'm giving away all my pets.
Its an interesting competition that won't last long, so get your mitts on my pets soon.
I'll really miss CS. I'm just not into it like I used to be.

I'll come back, when you need me~
No need to stay around♥

-The ending song from Narnia.

Characters are also up for grabsNick FamilyTrades
Nuregami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nuregami » Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:34 pm

{Lol i got bored and went overboard with tutorial. xD Toke teaches yoo tew shade.! : D
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/i ... auto&rev=1}

Offically quitting CS. I'll miss the comminity but mostly the wonderful staff. This site has the B E S T staff ever, along with the best followers. I'm giving away all my pets.
Its an interesting competition that won't last long, so get your mitts on my pets soon.

No need to stay around♥

Nuregami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby t i r e d. » Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:54 pm

((Gah, I'm so sorry. I fail x.x And nevermind on the other person...she never replied.))

Unable to stop herself from chuckling, she moved on, Jhuechi in tow, until the next landmark, a strange device that seemed to be made out of some sort of metal. "I'm not really sure what this is, but it marks the western edge of the territory. It used to reek of humans, but the scent has long since faded away."
t i r e d.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nuregami » Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:53 pm

{Oh don't worry about it. ^^ And okay.}

Jhuechi followed Accalia triumphantly from making her laugh, score. He stood before this large metal.... thing and sniffed it close, no humans, but the strong scent of iron came to nose. "Hmm." He pondered, turning away. "Which way now, beautiful?" He said waiting for directions.

No need to stay around♥

Nuregami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby t i r e d. » Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:04 pm

Accalia hesitated, and purposely ignoring the southern border, she began trotting back towards the cave, but glanced at him out of the corner of her eye to let him know that his comment hadn't been ignored. "That's all."
t i r e d.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nuregami » Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:21 pm

"Alright, I'll see you around later miss." He called to her as she trotted away, drooping his ears as she got out of his sight. He turned his foot and headed towards the lake, padded slowing swaying from foot to foot; no need to hurry. His heart confused himself; only just meeting Accalia his heart longed for her, with her shimmering white coat - but I guess Jhuechi's just crazy, crazy in love that is.

{Gahh writers block. -3-}

No need to stay around♥

Nuregami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby t i r e d. » Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:34 pm

Accalia's delicate legs brought her to her den, but she merely sat outside it, enjoying the cool breeze that ran through her fur. Her eyes glowed in the light, and she thought about this new wolf, the prospective mate. He seemed to fascinated with her, and made no attempt to hide his lust. But would he be worthy? Would he stay?
t i r e d.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nuregami » Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:36 pm

With the lake in sight between the trees, Jhuechi kept his tail held out and body tall, this was his terriory after all now. He weaved his body between trees and sat at the edge of a mirror-like body of water with no visable fishes. Lowering his body down laying his head between his front legs and basked in the warm sunlight with the cool breeze in his pelt, watching a deer and her fawn accross the pond.

His mind not void of Accalia yet, he thought about her deeply. 'I think i love that fae..' He pondered. Her scent still in his nose, he wondered why she had left so fast; was it him? Did he forget to wash off again? He'll not forget about it.

No need to stay around♥

Nuregami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby t i r e d. » Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:42 pm

Sighing, Accalia decided to set doubt aside and began to pad back towards Jhuechi, her hardened paws crunching down the stiff grass beneath her paws. The plant life was already beginning to come back to life after the brutal winter, and it was common to see patches of grass or flowers. Winter was almost over, and spring, the time for easy hunts and raising young, was nearly here. Of course, during the late winter Accalia always grew restless, yearning for pups to care for, and a pack of her own. Her body was ready, and so was her mind. As she trotted towards the male wolf, she began to wonder if he could be a father. Her tail raised high, she kept her ears up as she approached the brute. "Jhuechi..." she let her voice trail off, unable to find a way to phrase the question.

{I'm back, and better than ever >:D}
t i r e d.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nuregami » Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:53 pm

"Hmm?" Jhuechi said raising his head up and looking backwards. Accalia, who had suprized Jhuechi, Stood behind him ina happy stance. His tail hit the forest floor in happiness a few times as he smiled at her. "May you take a seat?" He said pushing his front end up into a sitting position. He didn't want to scare her off again, so he kept to himself.

{Yay. >:D I didnt kno if the RP was over or not so I bumped it. xD}

No need to stay around♥

Nuregami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me