1x1 Roleplay Hannah Grace & Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 Roleplay Hannah Grace & Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ

Postby Hannah Grace » Sun Dec 24, 2023 5:41 am

“I’m kidding, apparently you can’t take a joke very well. Sorry.” Avery sighed as she led him through a group of clustered, thick pine trees. “Welp, I’m not a scary person, so that’s slightly unfortunate that you tried to run away from me, when my aura stinks of literal peace. Do I look like someone who would beat you up?” She looked up at him, slightly confused. “I could care less, I’m helping you, not abducting you. I could care less about turning, because no one else cares. I got the short end of the stick, in case you can’t tell. My family doesn’t particularly like me because of my status. I don’t have power.”

“Oh no, I didn’t expect us to go too far, just until you’re content with how far you’ve gone.” Mae smiled softly as she nodded. “I enjoy spending time with you, even though we just met. Hope that didn’t make you uncomfortable.” She sighed quietly. “I’m going for botany. At least I’m trying to, that is.”
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ » Sun Dec 24, 2023 7:08 am

Jace - 23 - Werewolf - Location: Mirifield Forest, heading to Avery's grandparent's
He felt relieved. "No, not in this instance I can't take a joke. I'm still a bit on edge from travels and events i've encountered and the start of the day to say the least." He gave a small smile. "I'll get over it. Just good to know i'm at least welcome." He looked ahead thinking it over. "I'm a stray, so, which is worse? No power or no place to call home?" He asked. "Hey, if i'm still around i'll go out on a run with you when you turn. It's something I bet is worth celebrating being born a were. Not sure what the customs are. Mind sharing?"

Caden - 19 - Human, RP it out - Location: On a trail walk
"Sounds good. I won't get too far, probably be hungry in a bit, skipped breakfast." She mentioned she liked being with him, "No, it doesn't. I've been told i'm a social butterfly. I like to get to know people. You're sweet, it's pleasant talking and walking with you." He was trying to remember what botany was. "The study of plants, right? What made you go for it?"
Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Sun Dec 24, 2023 8:55 am

“That’s unfortunate, hopefully you’ll be able to get over yourself in time and you’ll return to your normal self. Sorry you got kicked out of your pack, that must suck. My grandparents love me, that I know for sure, thank goodness.’ Avery exhaled heavily as she continued to lead the way through the line trees. “We don’t really have customs. I’ll get shut out of the house for about two days while I shift, and I return once I’m normal again. They leave food, and other things out on the porch.” She grimaced. “My brothers were locked in the basement for theirs. They were dangerous.”

“Well when you skip breakfast, that gives you limits.” Mae smiled cheekily. “Thank you. It’s been awhile since I’ve really spoken to anyone other than waiters and waitresses. I’m not normally comfortable with going up to people out of no where.” She stepped over a fallen tree limb. “I don’t know. I think it’s mostly the flowers. So I’d like to be a florist.”
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ » Sun Dec 24, 2023 11:52 am

Jace - 23 - Werewolf - Location: Mirifield Forest, heading to Avery's grandparent's
"I will. And it did, in fact, suck." He thought briefly back to his family, immediately he shut it down. "I was curious. The 'pup' recently turned wolf would lead a hunt, sometimes they would go to different countries, with a select few. We then would celebrate back at the pack house." He shrugged. "Like, what do you do when you're out? It's going to be pretty rough in December."

"Mhm." He shook his head 'yes'. "And I've been wanting to do this for some time, so thank you." He offered her a hand to step over the limb. "What's your favorite flower? Or, if you can't decide, top three?" He asked.
Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Sun Dec 24, 2023 2:38 pm

Avery cleared her throat before her shoulders slumped slightly. “Okay. Well, I was told that I’m supposed to use my resources and find shelter in my wolf form. Then I’ve got to find out how to shift from my human form, back to my wolf. Back and forth.” She shook her head. “Then once I get home, I’ll eat with Grandma and Grandpa. I’m leaving the house for about a week.”

“Well I’m glad you’re able to check something off of your impossibly long bucket list.” Mae smiled wryly as she placed her hand in his, her emerald green eyes meeting his for a few seconds “my favorite flower is the hibiscus, lilys, and lilacs. How about you?”
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ » Sun Dec 24, 2023 3:11 pm

What?! Jace's face expressed what he was thinking. "Are you serious? Why did your brothers get the basement and you get the outside?" He was concerned, but had no say in the matter. It just seems wrong. "Omegas, I understand are the lowest ranked... I was thinking the dynamic may have been different, being that it's a family. And why a whole week do you have to be at the grandparent's and not your main home?" He realized he was asking a lot. "Sorry, yes I guess I am nosy. But, I don't understand just by being the youngest you're born immediately to be an Omega? Sheesh." He shook his head.

"I haven't even made a list yet, I should get to doing that." He laughed. "Good idea, actually. I write often enough as it is." He locked eyes with hers. "I like lilies out of those three the most. Annnd..." He took a moment to think. "Specifically, water lilies, actually. Tiger lilies would be second. I don't know if that's a pun or irony, but it straight up is my second favorite."
Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Sun Dec 24, 2023 3:19 pm

Avery rolled her eyes in a rather carefree notion. “That’s how it works in my family. Everyone else has the alpha gene. I don’t. So clearly, I’m not worth it.” She sighed, and looked away. “My parents don’t wanna deal with feeding me and everything I suppose, don’t wanna make an effort to put food and necessities out onto the porch. My grandparents offered to take me in instead, but my parents had say which meant I was to remain outside.”

Mae held eye contact before she looked away, a little bashful. “I’m sure you do write things quite often, as you seem like the type of person to do that. Water Lillie’s are rather pretty, too. Tiger Lilys, interesting. I’ve seen a few of them, don’t quite describe as tiger to me..”
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ » Sun Dec 24, 2023 3:45 pm

He made a low growl now, then covered it up by clearing his throat. "And what's this alpha gene, exactly?" Jace recalled his pack's leadership. "Our alpha was cocky and arrogant, but he was strategic. He structured us based on skillsets. Took in a bunch of rogues and made it work somehow." Jace got a whiff of what fit the description of an older person's home up ahead. "We're close now, aren't we."

He chuckled. "No, definitely not as tiger." At that, Caden's stomach growled. "Heh. Well, I guess I should ask. Any places that come to mind to eat at? I've been just been having some free meals at the Inn and going to some regular places."
Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Sun Dec 24, 2023 3:55 pm

“So aggressive. Chill. My family’s considered a rather powerful, popular, and untainted bloodline of Alphas. If someone was to learn that somehow there was an Alpha borne of them, they’d be in trouble. I pretty much stay with Grandma and Grandpa nowadays.” She shrugged, and looked at him, her blue eyes meeting his, a little sad. “Yeah, we’re close.”

“There’s a pretty good pizza place downtown, super cute and homey. Went there the other night, they’ve got really good cheesy bread.” Mae smiled sheepishly. “I’ve been to pretty much every restaurant in town. Just ask if there’s a certain type of food you’d like and I’ll try to take you to the best.”
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ » Sun Dec 24, 2023 4:22 pm

"I don't know, I've only heard not so good things so far. I hope they don't treat you any worse than what has thus been said. But, you speak highly of your grandparents, so i'll do my best to behave." He looked at her, "You, okay?" He asked.

"Not picky. I can always find something on a menu. No allergies here, so any is fine." He thought about when the last time he had pizza. "Yeah, can probably go for some pizza. It was the first thing that came to your mind so it must be pretty good." He said and felt his mouth starting to water. Should've brought a water bottle with me.
Ƈಎ႑ಎෆiႵƴ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me