☬-Thorn of The Rose-☬ 2x2 W/ Wolfrunner & Spiritstar3

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Aralynn

Postby wolfrunner » Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:28 pm

"You'll suffer no ill effects sharing with me like that and when is sharing possible? And its not have faith.", corrected Aralynn, "I know you're a capable mentor and I'll do my best to be the best student you never ever had. I've told you I'm a quick study before right?" A silence fell between the two as the blonde let out a long sigh taking in the calm and quiet mixing with Al's presence. It was just them in that moment. "I'll also do my best to help you however I can, you know that? I'll be here. Right here whenever you need me as long as you want me around."
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Akira:

Postby owl0430 » Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:14 am

" Ah, well, that is quite reassuring- thank you very much for your kind words...oh, but where are my manners? We haven't introduced ourselves!" he let out a light, charming chuckle. " I am Orion Rosenwald. That there is my sister, Esmerelda. Finally, we have At-" Adrian shot the young male a hefty glare, and the smile briefly fell from his face. It was back before one could even really notice, however. " Well, he goes by many names. " his eyes then focused on the two women before him. all three vampires noting how the one girl (who Adrian assumed was a lady-in-waiting for sorts) had so carefully placed herself between them and the blonde, partially shielding her from view. The woman's tone was friendly, but her stance spoke otherwise.
" Now, who might the two of you be?" and why..you both seem so troubled?
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Al

Postby owl0430 » Sat Apr 17, 2021 11:59 am

"Nay. The sharing of vampiric blood, while uncommon, isn't harmful to any parties involved. But it's not commonplace. There a very few ''acceptable' scenarios. The primary one being to curb a newborn vampire's hunger, so they don't go around killing everything in their line of sight.It's also to establish their strength- there's a reason most newborn vampire are, typically, just as strong as or slightly stronger/weaker than the one who turned them. There's a lot to it, but think of it like an accumulation of toxins- the bird gets the toxins from the mouse and the grass, the mouse gets the toxins of the grass. The strength builds from vampire to vampire when they share their blood...but after that initial feeding, they typically switch to human blood in various forms. Another is between two vampires in a relationship- to some, it's considered the ultimate form of trust."

He then gave her a serious gaze. " But while you have informed me you're a quick study, you must understand. You may grasps our rules and customs easily enough- but the instincts are unlike that of anything you've experienced before. You mentioned you don't think that, even if you had wanted to, you would have been able to stop yourself earlier, yes? Well, that was only one part of the feeding instinct0- starvation. You're throat feels like you've been stranded in the dessert without water for far too long. Other parts include the thrill of the hunt- naturally, we are predators. The apex. So we desire to hunt. Then of course there's the sensation of feeding. To some, it can be euphoric. Of course, there's a multitude of factors- but these are just a few. You will also have to learn to control your eyes- the display of your fangs. Let us not forget one other important issue- until you discover it yourself, there's no telling what your ability will be. Every vampire has at least one. Some have two, especially if they're more of the pureblooded variety. But when you discover it, you will have to learn to control it as well- if it's a type that can be controlled."

his gaze wavered, and he looked down at the floor. " Though...there is something I must confess to you."
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☬-Thorn of The Rose-☬ 2x2 W/ Wolfrunner & Spiritstar3

Postby wolfrunner » Sat Apr 17, 2021 12:53 pm

“Is there something on your mind Sir? Something troubling you? If so you know you may speak to me about it if you wish, that is what I am here for.”, said James as he and Haruna worked on taking care of the darker horse. He was no fool. The young man could tell that something was definitely on the prince’s mind.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Aralynn

Postby wolfrunner » Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:18 pm

“That’s a relief.”, said Aralynn raising a hand to her throat, “I was afraid I’d....taken too much and you could pass out on me or something. I had no idea how long it was or how much I’d had before your voice got to me.” The blonde then fell silent as she listened to Al taking in each word and digesting it carefully to be sure she understood. And it sounded as though things were going to be much more complicated and more difficult then she had thought. There was a lot for her to learn and master, and do so quickly at that for both of their sakes. Listening to him explain things made Aralynn realise that this new life was going to be more work then being a queen ever was, yet it was a chance. Should the new vampire succeed in learning the ways and adapting, mastering them, then maybe finally they could both have the lives they deserved.

Aralynn was about to tell Al that she would learn and master their ways when he looked away from her. The determination in the blonde female’s face fading to softer emotions. “Love? I’m right here.”
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☬-Thorn of The Rose-☬ 1x1 W/ Wolfrunner & Spiritstar3

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:36 pm

Konan Semantis- 20- Genderfluid (m)- Ember Infiltrator- Bisexual- his house- Tags: open for now

The dark haired vampire was fluttering about as usual, or rather in a flutter. The beautiful dog, his dog, was only a week or two away from having the pups. She'd slowed down exponentially therefore. She slept and ate a lot more, drank more maybe. He seemed more nervous the closer it got to time. Of course he was nervous, as his dog had never had puppies before.

Haruna- 18- male- Embere Heir- homosexual- manor stables- Tags: open for now (James)

The dark haired boy worked with James to clean up the dark horse. He seemed to jump a bit when the other male spoke. "I, um...what do you think of Rigel?" he asked, then shook his head. That wasn't really what he'd wanted to ask. Well, it kind of was, not all of it though. "Is there anything you can tell me about him?" he asked, thinking he'd already asked James about Rigel once. Well, he definitely remembered talking about Lucas. He'd also talked to Rigel himself, so there was that fact.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Al

Postby owl0430 » Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:57 pm

" I...I know you are there, Aralynn, but...I do not know if this news shall relieve or worry you. Its...it's about Adrian." the male began, gaze and tone equally solemn. " He's...gone. He's just...not there anymore. Shortly after- it couldn't have been more than a week at most, but I'm really not sure when- everything happened, he just suddenly up and left. A short farewell, and then I could just feel it...the immense pain as he severed our souls. I don't know where he's gone- back to his own body I'd presume... though, he did promise we'd meet again. I feel this story is far from over. But..." as the male wrapped his arms around himself, he curled up into nearly a fetal position while sitting up and closed his eyes. " I know I have no right to be the one complaining here...not after what you've been through. But to share a form with someone like that for so long...to have them bound like they were...It's so cold now. So very, very cold my dear. Desolate inside- almost like a bottomless pit remains inside in the space he used to reside. Lonely...I hate to admit it, my dear, but a part of me misses him...wishes he would return. I have no clue why. But...that's not important. The fact of the matter is, he's gone. "
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☬-Thorn of The Rose-☬ 2x2 W/ Wolfrunner & Spiritstar3

Postby wolfrunner » Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:09 pm

The young women to special mental notes on the brunette man introducing him and his companions, after which she offered the trio a low curtsy. “I am Estella, a lady in waiting and maid under the employ of the Renier Family. My Lady is Lady Akira.”, she introduced both herself and the princess while coming up from her curtsy. Then looking at the trio, “Would the three of you care to join us?”
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Akira

Postby owl0430 » Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:35 pm

"Well, I believe at this point it would be almost rude to decline your invitation" Orion spoke, a cheerful expression on his face. Esmerelda looked mildly cheerful as well, but Adrian looked somewhere between indifferent and slightly annoyed. "Nonetheless, it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance" Esmerelda, having seen her brother return Estella's curtsy with a bow, responded as well. "Thank you for your invitation" , offering Rena a small curtsy as well. Adrian made no moves to bow- instead, taking a moment to examine some ivy on a tree with a clawed hand.

Though while Akira gave Estella a nervous glance, the lady who had brought them their tea and what not had picked up on the peculiarities of the silver-haired male. As such, she was looking at Estella, as if asking if she needed to go summon the eldest Renier from whatever meeting he was in or finishing up. Granted, the man could have just been an individual with poorly-care-for nails, but they didn't look unkept- rather, the clawed appearance seemed quite deliberate. All things considered, Estella did give her the cue, she had a feeling both Akira and Lucas would be unhappy with her later- that, or the air would have more tension than a spring stretched to its limits.
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Aralynn

Postby wolfrunner » Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:53 pm

Edited

Aralynn didn’t take her eyes off of Al. She had never seen him like this. He looked so...so... The girl didn’t even know quite the word to use that could possibly describe the vampire but a few ones like ‘lost’ or maybe even ‘broken’ at best would work. “Al-“ At first the blonde felt pure fear well up inside her upon hearing that Adrian was no longer attached to Al due to the fact she wasn’t sure if the other soul was the reason he was alive for all these years and would cease to be without him. She had no idea how one soul attaching itself to another worked after all so guesses were all Aralynn had. But when Al curled up into a sitting fetal position on the bed, that shoved fear of him disappearing on her to the back of the new vampire’s mind. The last thing she expected to hear was that the male actually missed the presence of the other in his head and she believed him. The news that the vampire that turned Al was now gone was....well...it was many things but at the moment none of it was for Aralynn to give thought to. The missing soul could hold off until later as far as the blonde was concerned. Turning around so she was fully facing the dark haired vampire instead of keeping her back to him, “Take it easy now, this is good. This is good, not the way you feel but the way you’re talking to me instead of keeping it hidden from me. This means that I can help you and maybe you’ll let me help, or at least try to help you too. I...don’t know anything about souls being attached or bound to each other and especially after so long but I do know you’re not as alone as you feel. You haven’t been alone for awhile with or without Adrian.” The blonde paused before going on watching the changling in front of her, “I kept you waiting far too long. I have no idea what you’ve been through on your own this past month or what it was like but....” Aralynn leaned forward a bit to try and tilt her head for a better look at Al, “..why not use me? Al. Why not use me as your speck of light, as a warm fire to keep away the cold?”
Last edited by wolfrunner on Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me