1x1 with Princess Sarah (V.3)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Shawn Merfy 2020 (V.3)

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Thu Dec 10, 2020 1:27 pm

Brooke frowned as she started to hyperventilate,"Liana, you have to calm down and breathe." She said as she looked at her, squeezing her hand with hers and her other hand on her daughter's shoulder,"Then tell me. Tell me why not till you're home." She said softly.

Felix smiled as he felt it before he frowned a little as he looked at Macy,"Maybe you should sit down." He suggested.

Joe frowned a bit,"Carly, breath. Just put his plate outside of his reach." He said as Tucker took another bite.

Marcella sat down at the table,"So, if I wanted us to watch a love story kind of movie, you'd say yes?" She asked him.

Landon sighed a little as he nodded,"Dad, you got to help me out. I don't know what to ask." He said.

Musa sighed softly as she read it before sending back 'Okay' before she sat up on her bed and petted Petra.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Clucky Has Arrived » Thu Dec 10, 2020 1:55 pm

Liana shook her head, trying to calm down, sniffling. "I just want to be home. I want Troy." She cried then shook her head. "No, I want yo move in with Landon. He won't find me there."

Macy nodded and slowly went to lay on the couch, rubbing her stomach. "It hurts." She said to him softly before turning on her back. "Everything is sore and hurts."

Carly pulled the player out of his reach and continued to feed him. "I'm calm. Im calm." She said glancing at him. "Maybe we should go visit Brooke."

Troy smiled and blushed. "Only if I get to kiss your lips while we watch." He told her before scooping food onto his fork.

Jorden smiled and looked at him. "What made you decide to not go home that night? Why did you lie to everyone about where you were going? Where did you go?"

Petra wagged her tail and then started to whimper. Chris smiled then began to get up to go tell his Mom. "Hey, Musa is coming over."
Clucky Has Arrived

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Thu Dec 10, 2020 3:32 pm

Brooke frowned a little,"I don't know what he did, but Rocky won't find or hurt you anymore. I promise." She said softly.

Felix took the food off the stove before he walked over to her before gently rubbing her baby bump,"Maybe we should go to the hospital and get you admitted until the baby comes?" He suggested.

Joe nodded his head a bit before looking at her,"Though we should probably call her first to make its okay." He said before taking a bite.

Landon nodded his head as he listened,"I guess I could ask one or two of those." He said before looking at the road in front of them.

Musa smiled at Petra,"What's wrong, gjrl? Don't tell me you're going to make me feel bad for leaving you home alone?" She asked her.
Julie smiled at Chris,"You two have any plans?" She asked.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Clucky Has Arrived » Thu Dec 10, 2020 3:46 pm

Liana nodded her head and closed her eyes. The next time she woke up, she saw a figure sitting on the chair in the room. That figure didn't look like a mother type figure, but a man. She started to cry, trying to get her site to adjust. Her having the pain medication made her a little foggy. "M-Mommy!" She cried out.

Macy looked at Felix and nodded her head. "Yeah I guess we should, but I'm hungry." She told him before letting out a large yawn.

Carly nodded and then looked at her kids. "Too bad Ashley moved away. Now we will have to take our kids with us." Sge said slowly to him. "I can't imagine what that poor girl went through."

Petra went to the dog bin and grabbed her leash, dragging it over and wagging her tail happily. Chris smiled and nodded. "Yeah, just to hang here for a while."
Clucky Has Arrived

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Thu Dec 10, 2020 3:59 pm

Brooke looked at Liana after she woke up from sleep before she quickly got off the car and was at Liana's, gently taking her hand,"Liana, I'm here, sweetie. I'm right hear. Focus on my voice." She said.

Felix nodded his head a bit,"We'll eat dinner, I'll grab your overnight bag, and then we'll head to the hospital." He told her softly.

"We could ask Reagan to babysit?" Joe suggested softly,"That is, as long as Brooke is okay with us coming over." He said.

Musa smiled softly at Petra before she picked up her phone to text Chris again,'How well is Lucky with other dogs?' She asked.

Marcella smiled at him as they ate,"You know my father would absolutely hate that if he knew." She teased playfully.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Clucky Has Arrived » Thu Dec 10, 2020 4:08 pm

Liana slowly stopped her crying and looked at her mother. "I'm sorry. You didn't look like you. I want to go home." She said looking as a nurse came in. "Mrs. Ray, we are ready to discharge in half an hour. Everything looks good, but we recommend that regularly you get Liana some sort of Ice to chew on every once in a while. Something that won't hurt her teeth or break them."

Macy nodded her head and slowly sat up. "I guess being in the hospital for a few weeks would be good." She said then looked at him. "Can you please fix my food? I'm too exhausted."

Carly nodded her head and smiled. "I bet they would love to see her again. Then Rick and Karis could see Tucker again."

Chris looked at his phone and texted. 'I think they'll be fine, but we will keep a good watch on them.' He sent then smiled softly. Petra let out a bark, looking at the leash.

Troy chuckled and shook his head. "I gained his trust so I could kiss your lips. He hasn't killed me in the past for doing so." He joked.
Clucky Has Arrived

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Thu Dec 10, 2020 4:23 pm

Brooke gently rubbed Liana's arm before she looked at the nurse and nodded as she listened,"Sounds good. Can I ask what the ice is for?" She asked softly.

Felix nodded his head,"You just get comfortable." He smiled before he went back into the kitchen. He fixed two plates before walking back into the living room,"Here we go." He smiled.

Joe nodded his head as he smiled, "It would be a win win for everyone." He said.

Musa read the text and smiled softly before she looked at Petra,"Alright, I hear ya." She said before crouching down to pick up the leash before clipping it onto her collar,"There we go. Now, give me a minute to get ready." She told the aussie.

Marcella giggled a bit,"Not yet anyways." She smiled at him before looking at the food,"This is sooooo good." She said.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Clucky Has Arrived » Thu Dec 10, 2020 4:32 pm

The nurse frowned and looked at her. "You don't know? Your daughter has low Iron. About once a year she will need to come for a blood transfusion." Sge said then glanced as two guys came in the room. "Ice can be used as an Iron for her body." She then looked at the guys. "Seems we have some guest here." Liana looked past the Doctor to see Landon before looking at her broken leg, trying to avoid seeing if he was angry.

Macy smiled and then began to eat her food. She then pushed it away, not feeling well. "I think I'm going to head to the car." She said, slowly pushing herself to her feet.

Petra wagged her tail happily before running down the stairs to wait by the front door, whining the whole time she waited.

Troy nodded his head in agreement. "Yeah, it is." He then sighed. "I'm scared to see my sister again."
Clucky Has Arrived

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~NatureSword~ » Thu Dec 10, 2020 5:37 pm

"What about iron pills? And eating foods that are high in iron to help keep her iron levels around normal?" Brooke asked before shaking her head a little,"I thought when it came to low iron, it generally had to be at a certain point before having a transfusion?" She asked.

Landon's eyes widen a little at the sight of Liana before he slowly walking over to her,"W-What happened to you?" He asked quietly.

Felix nodded his head a bit. He quickly put the leftovers into a container before he then grabbed the over night bag before going to the car,"Alright, let's go." He said before starting the engine.

Musa sighed softly as she got her jacket on and grabbed her phone before heading downstairs,"I'm coming, I'm coming." She said softly before getting her shoes on and then picking up the leash,"Alright, let's go." She said before opening the front door.

Marcella frowned ever so slightly,"You're nervous that much, huh?" She asked softly.
~NatureSword~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Clucky Has Arrived » Fri Dec 11, 2020 12:44 am

The nurse sighed and led Brooke out of the room. "Turns out your daughter had food that contained little to no iron for the past two years." She started. "We fear if she is shot up on iron pills and immediately started on food that has iron, it'll be too much." She took a pause to catch a little breath. "Also, after a blood transfusion you have to forever get them."

Liana frowned then her mom was led away. "No, talk in here!" She said, but sadly wasn't heard as the door shut. She looked at Landon, relaxing a bit when he didn't have the look of anger In his eyes. "I'm sorry, I lied." Was all she said before looking at her ice cup.

Macy sighed and looked at him. "How long do you think I'll be in the hospital before the baby comes?" She asked him, knowing she had about two weeks left.

Petra wagged her tail and pulled Musa out the door, still not the best on a leash yet. She whimpered and walked over to Musa's car, barking.

Troy nodded his head slowly. "What if she doesn't remember me or what if shes like badly beaten?" He questioned her.
Clucky Has Arrived

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me