1x1 with Spirit!

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Spirit!

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:33 pm

Singerr- Singy- f- 16- Siren x human- bi, likes Fran- sea otter pet- location: dressing room

The siren-human girl blushed as well, shivering a bit as they kissed one another, then Fran pulled away and Singerr could pant and catch her breath. She hummed a bit as she nodded to Fran. She said “Okay,” and smiled, then squeaked again as her hair was touched again. She said “I love you too, Fran.”
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azura ~~ » Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:08 pm

Francesca Demonessia / Demon-In Human Form / Female / 15

Francesca giggled as Singerr sqeaked, "You're so squeaky, it's adorable" she said, smiling, then, a certain song had started playing, a calm harmoney from the song "city of the dead" had started humming around the room, jerking Francesca back to reality as she tried to find the sorce of the sound, her phone, face down on the desk in front of the two, Francesca grumbled at the phone, she picked up the blue gradient cover and looked at the phone screen before answering "Hey. What's up?" Francesca said in a calm voice, her eyes then widened as she put her phone on her chest and towards the clock that was beside the two, she then put the phone back to her ear, "holy crap, is it that time already?." Francesca said, a bit shocked at the time, 3:40, the time Jesica was supposed to pick her up from the stage, Francesca then looked to Singerr and she thought, "Aspeta sis" She said as she put the phone to her chest again, "hey hun, you're not busy today, are you?" She asked, tilting her head
Gonna be honest not much to say here hehe-
Other then the fact I took a bit of a break, but I'm here XD

Name's Demon, but some people call me Azura.

I just recently figured out I'm DemiRomantic - Omnisexual ^ so thats fun <3
She/They/Theirs ~ Loves fluffy things and roleplays. ~ Listening to Kanaria 24/7

A note for anybody who would like to roleplay with me-
I am a Maladaptive Daydreamer and so sometimes I would like to roleplay some of my daydreams

1x1s - 1x1 Search
~ ~

Drabbles ~ Character Storage~
Azura ~~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:50 pm

Singerr- Singy- f- 16- Siren x human- bi, likes Fran- sea otter pet- location: dressing room

The siren-human girl huffed a bit at that...She then looked around, when the song played. She watched the demon girl answer her phone. She dipped her head down...She then shook it a bit. She looked up and squeaked, saying “I-I’m free.”
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azura ~~ » Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:06 am

Francesca looked to her new partner, at least, she thought, she'd have to ask later, she then smiled at the brown haired girl, "If that's the case, how do you feel about coming to my hosue for a bit? My sister has to pick me up aways" Francesca said, nudging her head to the far wall, where, on the other side of that wall, was where the stage was

She/They/Theirs ~ Loves fluffy things and roleplays. ~ Listening to Kanaria 24/7

I am a Maladaptive Daydreamer and so sometimes I would like to roleplay some of my daydreams

1x1s - 1x1 Search
~ ~

Azura ~~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:56 pm

The siren-human girl saw her crush, probably girlfriend now, looking at her. Therefore, she offered her a gentle little smile, giggling a bit. She hummed a bit as she looked to the door Fran indicated. She said “I wouldn’t mind.”
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azura ~~ » Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:03 pm

Francesca smiled as she continued to talk to her sister in Italian, basically saying that she had a friend coming with her as well, when she hung up the phone Francesca grabbed a sports bag- her stage bag- and put one or two of her costumes from the rack in the sports bag, she then put all of the accessories that are on the vanity table in the bag as well, she then zipped it up and
held it, she then grabbed her phone and looked to Singerr, "ready to go?" She asked, smiling
[/quote]

1x1s - 1x1 Search
~ ~

Azura ~~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:27 pm

The siren-human girl hummed a bit as she listened to Fran talk in a foreign language into the phone. She then watched her grab a bag and start to put stuff into it, including the accessories from the vanity. She watched her zip it up and hold it, and tilted her head. Sing nodded to her when questioned, saying “Yes.”
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azura ~~ » Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:35 pm

Francesca smiled, "Cool, le- go" Francesca said, as she opened the door to the backstage she then went out through another door, looking back to see Singerr following her she then went outside and walked towards a white Car (I don't know car names but this is the car XD) . Inside the car, her older sister Jesica was in the drivers seat, Francesca put her bag into the boot (trunk) of the car and then invited Singerr to sit in the backseat while Francesca sat in the passengers seat

1x1s - 1x1 Search
~ ~

Azura ~~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 4:00 pm

[the car picture isn’t working for me]

The siren-human girl hummed a bit as she nodded to Fran. She followed her to the stage door, then to outside. She tilted her head a moment as she saw the white car. She shook her head. She scolded herself a bit. She nodded to Fran, getting in.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azura ~~ » Wed Apr 08, 2020 4:04 pm

Jesica turned on the car, "Hello Francesca, how did the concert go?" Francesca buckled herself in, "it went good" Jesica then looked in the review mirror, smiling at Singerr, "Ah hello, you must be Singerr, I am Jesica, it's nice to meet you dear" Jesica greeted
[/quote]

1x1s - 1x1 Search
~ ~

Azura ~~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me