[private rp] Relic & Co.

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

biggest threat to relic and co?

relic's driving
17%
wheelbarrows
8%
creepers
8%
riley, but with sunglasses on.
42%
faith's aim
25%
the fact siren is too adorable
No votes

Total votes : 12

Re: [1 x 1 ] sataraxias & dxisyy

Postby ethereal . » Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:10 pm

She swatted his hand away from her face and slightly scowled, "I don't like being touched remember." She brushed off the fact that he referred to himself as always being a "ten". Even now, boys never change. "Personally I think we should go upstairs. That way if something catches us by surprise we at least have a little bit of a heads up." She suggested, though she wasn't all too sure. "I mean I'm down to throw myself out a window if you are." She snickered.

(oof i'm finally back and looking like a burnt chicken nugget)
ethereal .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the first hint this idiot knows the date

Postby sataraxias » Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:40 pm

"I really don't like throwing myself out of windows on Tuesdays, that's more of a Friday thing," he grumbled, bounding up the stairs two at a time. "If something is already up there, let's try throwing it out of the window before we try throwing ourselves. Good plan? Good plan." He cheered quietly as he reached the top of the stairs and turned to look down at her. "I'm at the top of the stairs, I am the stairs lord! Did you lock the door?"

[that's c r i s p y - also welcome back!]
Last edited by sataraxias on Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
sataraxias

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ethereal . » Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:22 pm

She scoffed and rolled her eyes, something she found herself doing a lot around him. "That's not what I meant dipstick. I mean if something comes in while we're already here we'll be able to hear it without it or them knowing we're here." She ranted, throwing her hands up in the air, but following him nonetheless. She paused for a minute and looked up at him, blinking slowly. "Wow. How old are you?" She teased as she pushed past him. "Yes I locked the door. It might be the end of the world, but some of us still have common sense Relic." She pointed out, a small smirk on her lips.

(why thank ya c:)
ethereal .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

he has yeet to yet a zombie out the window

Postby sataraxias » Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:23 pm

Relic paused as she asked his age, his smile faltering. Despite knowing the question was rhetorical, he chose to answer it anyway. "Twenty, actually, my birthday would have passed while the world was busy going to hell... That's... I don't know how to feel about that..." He stood still a minute, a frown burdening his features before he turned to follow her slowly. "For the record, I knew what you meant, but I stand by what I said. If something happens to be in here already and we somehow get caught off guard, we're throwing it out the window. Oh and? If something happens to break in, and that something happens to be a them, and not an it, then I'm willing to take the chance and talk to them." He stopped dead in his tracks again, his smile returning. "Wait, which one of us has common sense? As I recall, you required me to open an open door."

[relic is real eager to yeet a zombie out the window]
Last edited by sataraxias on Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
sataraxias

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ethereal . » Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:50 pm

Riley stopped walking and turned to him, smiling sympathetically. "Well, I'm only nineteen so at least you're the wiser one here." She tried to crack a joke, but ended up laughing awkwardly. "I'm sorry." She mumbled and fiddled with her fingers, a nervous habit. She hadn't even thought about it when she said it. At this point she had lost track of the days. All she knew was that it had to have been months since everything started. She giggled softly, looking down at her hands as he spoke. "Alright then I guess I'll help." It only took a second for her mood to change and her head to snap up, "Hey! I didn't want to open a door if I didn't know what was behind it!" She exclaimed defensively.

(yo me too lmao)
ethereal .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

TREMBLE, RILEY MAY, IN THE PRESENCE OF GREATNESS

Postby sataraxias » Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:28 pm

"Two decades old, didn't even get a cake. And to think I thought this year would be the year I finally got my name on a key chain..." Relic joked, trying to lighten the mood he'd caused to darken. He overtook her, turning to a door on the side of the hallway they now walked in, reaching for the knob. "Don't worry, I'll be a gentleman and open your doors for you, scaredy-cat." His hand fell short of the knob as he instead rose it to rap his knuckles on the door. Just in case. "Anyone home?" he asked loudly. When no earsplitting screech reached his ears after a minute, he opened the door. "Ta-da! Not just the stairs lord, but also the door lord! Tremble in the presence of greatness, Riley May!"

[ngl the apocalypse would be avoidable if we just yeet all the infected out of windows as soon as they started showing symptoms]
Last edited by sataraxias on Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
sataraxias

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ethereal . » Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:37 pm

"I will tremble in the presence of greatness when I see it." She snorted and poked her head inside. "Hold on, I've got an idea.." Trailing off she took a few steps into the room, examining the space. She took a seat in the middle of the floor and crossed her legs before she began drawing in the dust that had gathered over time. "Ya know when I was younger, maybe around nine or ten, I always insisted that I help make my birthday cakes. I was such a perfectionist even when I was little. It had to be chocolate cake, chocolate chips inside, chocolate frosting and purple candles. I was a bit of an addict." She laughed softly looking back on the memories. When she leaned back after she was finished there was a cake that said Happy Late Birthday traced on the floor. "Sorry I'm bad at drawing it was the best I could do." She looked up at him and smiled.

(but wait if they die then won't they turn xD)
ethereal .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

feels trip uwu

Postby sataraxias » Thu Aug 08, 2019 12:29 am

"An idea? Well, ain't my curiosity piqued." Relic followed her inside, watching her curiously as she sat down to trace the dust, confusion evident on his face. "What are you-" his words cut off as she started to talk, an inkling of understanding dawning on him as he listened into a wonderful trip down memory lane from a wonderful girl he'd only just met. He took a seat across from her, watching the cake take shape, unable to tear his gaze away. Happy Late Birthday. He reread the words over and over, eyes darting from the start of the first letter to the little curl in the tail of the y, and back. He inhaled deeply, dragging his hand up over his face and into his hair, his eyes sliding shut. "I don't..."

There was a heavy lump in his throat he couldn't quite swallow. He paused a minute, conscious of the silence spreading between them. "I don't know what to say," he admitted. Even in lonely nights spent alone hiding out in random derelict places, he'd always had words, little remarks to himself to keep himself determined and to let him feel less... alone. And now he wasn't alone, and she'd improvised a kindness he'd never ever have expected, and he found himself lost for words. He sniffed a little and looked away briefly before he reached down. He couldn't find the words to say, so he tried writing them instead in the space on the floor beside her beautiful, beautiful cake: Thank you.

[ah, you see, that's what we'd technically call a small technicality... yeef]
sataraxias

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ethereal . » Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:47 am

Her smile fell a little when she noticed how emotional he had become. Watching him write in the dust made her realize how much something like this actually meant. It was practically the end of the world after all. All they had left were the little things, but now they weren't so little. "Two decades old, you deserve a cake.." She said softly and scooted around so she would be sitting next to him. "Here," she reached into her back pocket and pulled out a worn zippo lighter, "my brother always called this his lucky lighter which I find kind of weird because well..it's a lighter, but maybe it'll help with making a wish come true." She chuckled. She looked up at him as she opened and flicked the lighter, a warm glow filling the room, "Just make it a good one."

(ah of course lmao proceed then)
ethereal .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

oohooh they're getting to know each other

Postby sataraxias » Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:31 am

Relic blinked and wiped his eyes, managing a weak laugh. "A lucky lighter, huh? Well, I'll trust his judgement." He wrinkled his nose in thought. "A good wish. Pressure's on." His voice was getting less teary the more he spoke as he slowly caught his composure. He watched the flame dance for a few minutes, and then he nodded his head. "Got one." Relic leaned forward slowly to blow on the flame gently before he sat back.

"Your brother..." He hesitated. It was none of his business, and he knew from his own experience family was painful to think about at the end of all things. But then he figured it was worse to leave such a clear unspoken question hanging in the air, so he instead he opted to change the question. "What's his name?"

[ or maybe... dun dun dun ... I INTEND TO ORCHESTRATE THE WHOLE APOCALYPSE]
Last edited by sataraxias on Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
sataraxias

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me