HiddenSides(1x1)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: HiddenSides(1x1)

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:06 am

Mace scratched the back of his neck and looked around, feeling uncomfortable under her praise. "Thanks Cathryn... I should probably go keep watch."

"Really? Because based off of how you act i could have sworn you were a five year old." She shot back but it was weak and laced with exhaustion.

Oliver couldnt sleep. Every noise registered as a threat and his mind was too busy trying to work through his situation to shut down. He missed the feeling of someone close by, having grown used to the sounds of the other people in cages. He got up and slipped out of his tent, looking around cautiously before slipping to jonathan's tent and going inside. He looked across the dark space nervously before breaking the silence. "I cant sleep..."
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:57 am

Cathryn gave a small nod and then turned towards her house saying: "Have fun and good night! Thanks for the help." She then walked back to her house and sighs a bit, glancing over at the tents again still not sure if she would be able to sleep.

"Oh please princess, I just know how to have fun that is all... goodnight." Adrean replied with a laugh and then made his way back to his house now realizing she was wag to tired and he didnt want more being snapped at him.

Jonathan curled into a ball just laid there listening to the silance of the night, no groaning or pain just silance ie wasnt use to. Soon it was broken when he heard the voice of Oliver and he quickly sits up looking over at him and said: "You arent alone, I am just glad you are okay, how are you feeling." He made some space for Oliver to also sit down on the bed.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:02 am

Oliver walked over and sat beside him on the bed. The metallic scent that still clung to both of them from their prison somehow brought him comfort and made him lean in towards jonnatgan. He shrugged at his question and looked back at his wings. "I think its going to take a while to get used to these... How am i supposed to look cool with these?" He huffed a bit and looked at jonnatgan. "You at least look intimidating. Im stuck being single forever with these things." He knew his relationship status was the least of his problems but he felt it was easiest issue to focus on.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:11 am

Jonathan looked at him not minding it after he leaned closer knowing it was the only thing keeping them calm at this moment. He then sighs and said: "You can still look cool with wings, it will however get taking use too, everything is going too." He sighs and shook his head a bit saying: "Honestly I would rather be what you are, I just feel like a monster, it feels like there is a battle going on inside me the entire time and I can't stop it." He buried his face into his hands as he leans forwards a bit. "At least we are out of that place, we dont have to go through that hell again." He softly muttered.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:16 am

Oliver managed to summon a mischevious smile at his words. He leaned in closer, as if he was about to kiss jonnatgan causing him to feel his breath on his skin. "Oh really? Would you date me like this?" His smile slipped away at Jonathan's admission. He pulled back and refocused on a spot on the ground. "You arent a monster jonny. The people who did this are. We will figure out how to handle it soon we just.... I dont know. Stick together?" He ached for him. Though jonnathan was right and this place was better it was still nothing compared to his old life.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:49 am

Jonathan saw him smile before noticing him coming close enough that he felt his warm breath almost thinking he was about to kiss him but he stopped, then heard his question and said: "Well yes, I mean it's not like you look bad with wings at all and besides I still look worse." He sighs a bit then said: "I know they are but look what they made me, its pretty much a monster isnt it?" He then placed his arm around the neck of Oliver with a chuckle as he said: "Yeah, stick together, we have each other to trust." He smiles at Oliver rather enjoying the talk, he felt a lit more relaxed now.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:46 am

Oliver smiled faintly at him as he pulled him with his arm around his shoulder. It felt odd to have another human touch him in a positive way but it made him realize how much he had missed it. He ran a hand through his shaggy girls, debating on if it was right to ask such a thing of Jonathan but quickly realizing he was the only person he could ask such a thing of. "So I was able to ask one of the nurses here some questions. It seems I was gone nine months and... well... the college I went to isn't far from here. I was thinking maybe tomorrow night I would sneak out and go see if I can find some people I know and just... you know... let them know im not dead. DO you want to maybe come with?" He asked the question tentatively, worried that Jonathan would scold him for being reckless but hoped he would just go along with it.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:31 am

Jonathan smiles happily, it was nice being around someone like this again, acting human with friends in a peaceful area. Part of him was now wishing that they spoke earlier, got to know each other even more during the times in those cells. Soon he looks at Oliver who asked him if he wanted to come along to his sneak out plan, he gave a small nod in understandment before he said: "I'll come with you but it is something safe to do? What if those scientists find us out there? And how do we hide these inhuman parts we now carry?" He was a bit worried about leaving but also wanted to see the outside world again before needing to stay at a place like this.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:10 am

Oliver shrugged. "We will figure it out as we go along. Ill find us some clothes that will hide everything so we wont get caught. It'll be fine. Besides, maybe if it goes well we can try to find our families afterwards."

(Fourth character up)
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:07 am

(Nice!)

"Yes, I think my mother is worried sick if she hasn't already held a funeral for me that is." Jonathan replied and sighs a bit looking at Oliver, he then said: "Do you think we will manage to get out of this place, they seem to all have inhuman abilities."
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me