The revolution begins (transformers 1x1 with Kia-bee)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: The revolution begins (transformers 1x1 with Kia-bee)

Postby Kia_Bee » Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:43 pm

"Especially the med bay. Well, it's not a fully functional one per say, more like a makeshift one. I've been meaning to tidy it up but then I have to go with the team in case someone gets injured and...I'm rambling aren't I?" Tink asked with a small, shy, nervous smile.
Image -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_Image_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Bumblebee, there is only one| You got people out there| This is how we stop them.
way to end this war, you must| who need you.| You’ve got me, and I’m not going anywhere
protect earth and its people.| This is why you’re here, Bee.
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the machine » Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:07 pm

"Tink, we all rambled at NEST. I'm sure they understand." Jolt Drive told Tink. "We recently had a sorta import in rebellion leaders. It's only one but still. If you hear angry Spanish, that's her. She lead the rebellion in Spain." Mirage explained. "Loco motion is still in her time zone a bit so she's tired, don't bother her"
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi. i'm the machine. i use to be hetacutie12 but things are changing up a bit.
I live down under and love to roleplay. i don't bite so don't be scared to pm me
i love to draw and i love transformers, Precure, steven universe, vocaloid, Marvel,
Madoka Magica and other things
Slothicity and I are friends in real life and might trade unfairly to each other.
Please don't ban us <3

the machine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kia_Bee » Tue Jan 01, 2019 2:18 am

"Doesn't loco mean crazy in their language?" Crosshairs asked, raising an optic ridge at Jolt Drive. Bee punched his arm with a glare that basically told him to be nice.

Tink nodded in reply before looking at Hot Rod. "I could show you around if you want. Maybe find you a sleeping quarter." She offered, her cheekplates warming up.
Bumblebee, there is only one| You got people out there| This is how we stop them.
way to end this war, you must| who need you.| You’ve got me, and I’m not going anywhere
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the machine » Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:16 am

Jolt Drive glanced at Crosshairs. she let out a sigh seeing how bumble bee dealt with it. "i'm guessing he's not too good with context?" she asked bee.

Hot Rod smirked at Tink. "i got it. i'll just stick to my team. but merci for the offer"

as they walked closer to the 'base' of the rebellion, there was a gathering of humans watching something on a projector. there was a soccer game on. Milan vs Rome. a pink femme watched among the group of humans. she had a gold-yellow pony tail made out of car seats. "Chi sta vincendo?" Mirage asked her "Rome" she answered, with a notable Spanish accent.
I live down under and love to roleplay. i don't bite so don't be scared to pm me
i love to draw and i love transformers, Precure, steven universe, vocaloid, Marvel,
Slothicity and I are friends in real life and might trade unfairly to each other.
Please don't ban us <3

the machine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kia_Bee » Tue Jan 01, 2019 4:12 am

Bee nodded in reply before looking around the base. Being a little curious about the game, he walked over to watch with the humans and femme.

Tink smiled shyly at him, giving a small nod in reply. She didn't know why she was so flustered around him, acting like a sparkling.
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the machine » Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:16 pm

The pink femme glanced at bee then the rest of the group. "Hola" she greeted. "New recruits huh? I'm going to guess this is your first time in a dystopia." She joked in a way. "You can say things are pretty loco around here, even more than my name sake." She chuckled. "I'm sorry, that joke was terrible. You can tell I didn't sleep enough" loco motion rubbed her optic.

Hot Rod looked at Tink "you okay?"
Please don't ban us <3

the machine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kia_Bee » Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:39 pm

"It's alright." Bee said with a smile. "I'm Bumblebee, it's nice to meet you." He said, holding out his servo.

"Hm? Oh, yes. I'm alright." Tink replied before looking over as Spitfire walked in. She glared at Hot Rod. "What's he doing here?" She asked, still a little hot tempered.
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the machine » Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:49 pm

"loco motion" she shook his servo. "who's the rest of the newcomers?"

Jolt drive looked at spitfire. "he and the rest of his team has joined us. he, however was imported from the French rebellion." She looked at Hot Rod, who was behind her. and mouthed "trying to save your life" before looking back at Spitfire. "uh.. Oui! French rebellion import. i thought i'd join and assist the Italians. we've won already so we all split up and... started aiding the others. few of my fellow rebels have actually gone to assist England." he tried to act natural to avoid Spitfire's wrath.

cade cleared his throat and looked at jolt drive. "hey, you guys serve coffee right?" Jolt drive looked at cade and laughed. "you're in Italy! of course we serve coffee, it's our culture! Cecilia can get you something." cade nervously chuckled and looked at Cecilia. Cecilia shrugged and walked with cade to the coffee machine. "thanks. uh.. i'm really craving a cappuccino right now so-" he was interrupted by the sound of the entire rebellion who was out side turning at him. Jolt Drive, loco Motion, Mirage, Sideswipe, Cecilia and the rest of the humans glared at him with disgust. "it's 1:30 in the afternoon" Cecilia told him. "we don't do that here. might i remind you yet again this is Italy."
Please don't ban us <3

the machine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kia_Bee » Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:51 pm

Bee introduced the rest of his team to Loco Motion. "That is Optimus Prime, leader of the Autobots." He concluded, nodding his helm at the mech so Loco Motion would know which one he was.

Spitfire looked between Hot Rod and Jolt Drive before scoffing. "Fine, whatever." She said before walking off, muttering something unintelligible as she did.
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the machine » Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:51 pm

Loco motion nodded to optimus prime in greeting. Optimus looked at the femme and nodded back. "Loco motion, it is good to see you alive and well." "you too optimus." she glanced at Crosshairs. "who's aviator with the trench coat over there?" she asked bumble bee.

Hot Rod let out a sigh when spitfire walked away.

Cade the asked Cecilia for a glass of water instead. Cecilia gave him the glass of water and the rebellion went back to whatever they were doing.
Please don't ban us <3

the machine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me