1x1 w/ Anna and Echo

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 w/ Anna and Echo

Postby AnnaCat17 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:30 am

Circe quickly released her as Alex chuckled. She shot a glare at him but he was busy looking down the street so she looked back at Saige. "Well if he wasnt a demon what do you think he was?"
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:33 am

"Not a demon," she replied. "There's a reasonable explanation for this, I am sure. And, I think I've got the means to find out, so I'll see you later." This conversation was getting weird, and Saige just wanted to take a look at the files in her dorm. But then she bent over at the waist, throwing up.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:35 am

Alex dry heaved at the sound and had to walk a good distance away.

Circe quickly held her hair back and looked at Alex desperately. "She cant be around mortals like this."

Alex didnt look back at them, not wanting to get sick. "Well if she goes home with one of us we are dead."

Circe bit her lip as sge tried to think. "I may know a guy. He owes me a favor."
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:38 am

Saige pushed her away and tried to move down the road, but her head spun and she had to stop. She squeezed her eyes shut, pressing her hands to her head as the world felt like it was spinning.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:40 am

Alex looked at saige worried. "I guess that will have tp do." He picked saige up gently and quickly carried her to his car, placing her in the backseat.

Circe climbed in the car quickly and looked back at saige worriedly as Alex sped off.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:00 am

Saige tried to push him away, but groaned, feeling like she was going to be sick. What was happening to her? She laid in the backseat, throwing up again as they drove away.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:06 am

Alex groaned when she threw up. "I just had it cleaned"

Circe glared at him and punched his arm. "I think we have bigger issues!" She looked away as they pulled up to an old house. "She got and carefully helped saige out and up the stairs where she rang the doorbell. A few minutes later an attractive guy with eye liner on opened the door and looked at the trio confused.

Ricky frowned at the sight of them. He didnt recall cursing any of them so why would they come to him. "Hey kid, whats with your friend?" He asked circe as he loomed at saige worriedly.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:10 am

Saige tried to shove her away, but her attempts didn't do much. She narrowed her eyes at the house. "Not her friend," Saige corrected him. "Definitely not her friend. Actually I don't know either or them, and I've got places to go." She took a step down the stairs, definitely not wanting to be at this old house with the weirdly attractive guy. She threw up over the railing, feeling like she was having a bad hangover, which she wasn't.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:14 am

Ricky chuckled. "Well honey, if they arent your friends then what are you doing with them?"

Circe rubbed Saiges back as she got sick befire gently guiding her into the bathroom. "Listen ricky, we ran into a demon at the old hospital and a ghost killed his girlfriend and i just need you to tell us what to do."

Alex watched ricky warrily. It was obvious he was nagical as well but he couldnt figure out what ge was. Cautiously he followed the others to the bathroom, wanting to stay close to the girls in case this was a trap.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:19 am

"Assignment. Never again." She didn't fight Circe as she led her to the bathroom. "She's high, I think," she put in when Circe explained what was going on. "Or she hit her head. I definitely hit my head, too." To be true, she actually did. She couldn't say the same about Circe.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me