1 x 1 with Fairly•løcal // The vamp and the human //

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1 x 1 with Fairly•løcal // The vamp and the human //

Postby cronchbottle » Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:19 am

Blaze after drinking her cup of coffee went back outside and took a walk to the park. She sat down on a bench in the shade and watched the tiny little kids running around. She loved kids and absolutely wanted one of her own. She smiled as one ran up to her and started talking to her.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the_kiiwii » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:44 am

Ryo’s Boss met him in his office. The excuse he used was,”I went out in the before work to get some fresh air, and the next thing I knew I was in the lobby of my apartment building. One of the ladies who works at a cafe was hovering above me, said she found me blacked out on the sidewalk.” he had said hoping his boss would buy it. And he did, assuming that he had fainted do to lack of sleep. Ryo got back to work. He didn’t have anything to catch up on because well he had all his work done for the week. He started on next weeks work. Before he knew it it was 1, his lunch break. Ryo walked down the sidewalk trying to decide where to eat.
the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:50 am

Blaze played with the kid for a bit happily before the little girl had to go. Blaze waved goodbye smiling at her. She then got up and climbed up a tall tree and read one of her new books she found. She got wrapped up in the book and enjoyed reading it. She loved thrillers and mystery books so much that she could read for hours and hours on end.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the_kiiwii » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:15 am

Ryo walked past a small park. He stopped for a moment watching a few kids run around. After about a minute he continued walking, deciding on a small Caribbean restaurant a few minutes from his office.
the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:32 am

Blaze say Ryo and hid in the tree afraid. She breathed a sigh of relief as he passed by not seeing her. She then jumped down out of the tree and went home. Her mother had prepared some steak and blood for dinner. Blaze made sure it was animal blood before eating. After that she went back into town and to a local ice cream parlor and ordered a chocolate chip ice cream.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the_kiiwii » Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:32 pm

Ryo quickly orders and ate. He headed black to work. Though his boss had made it clear Ryo had to leave at the end of the day he couldn’t work all night again. I seemed like the day dragged on forever. Before he knew it it was time to go home.
the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:51 pm

Blaze sighed happily relieved that it was night. She found her way back to where she met Ryo. She kinda wanted to see him again even though he might not want to see her. She perched on a trash can in her bat form and watched. She yawned getting a bit tired even though night was her time. Her parents wanted to her to be normal so they forced her to sleep like humans.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the_kiiwii » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:10 am

Ryo ran his hand through his hair brushing it out of his face. It was finally time to go home. He sighed, he would be able to get a lot not work done tonight but, he had no choice but to leave. Ryo put on his jacket and tied his hair back. He shut off his offices lights and headed downstairs. He walked out side into the cold night air. A gust of cold wind blowing in his face made him shiver. He headed down the sidewalk.
the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cronchbottle » Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:13 pm

Blaze noticed he was shivering so she threw a blanket she found in a store on him when she still was in her bat form. She perched on his shoulder and looked at him sideways. She didn’t know why something was pulling her towards him but she felt like she couldn’t leave him. Once in a book she read that when vampires find their soul mate their drawn to them so they know. She thought it was just nonsense but here she was.
cronchbottle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the_kiiwii » Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:11 pm

Ryo jumped as a blanket landed on his head. He pulled it over his shoulder to se a bat. Which at first confused him. He squinted for a moment,”W-wait... can you turn into a bat?” he asked, wondering if it was the ‘vampire’ from the other night.
the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me