Two Little Wizards - White Eagle and ~Soulscar~ 1x1

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Ehhh can't be bothered to do the number thing lol

Postby lavender.town » Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:18 am

[quote="~Soulscar~"]
♚Dillan Crypt♚

Dillan nodded "Your alright too." He said when Isaias called him a good friend, before turning towards the teacher. The professor explained some of the basic stuff you would in a first lesson and Dillan took notes on it all. Then the lesson was over and Dillan stretched as they got out the classroom. He waved to Amelia as she left, offering a polite smile and walked with Isaias. "Yeah, we can do homework together. I have been reading my potions book and I think potions are pretty cool. I like it. I'm probably going to get all my other homework out the way first so I can study my potions book a little more when I'm doing the homework for that. Where shall we go to study? We could do it at the dinner tables for the feast?" He asked, feeling pretty hungry "If we go to the great hall for dinner, we can do our homework there." He suggested, slotting his notebook into his backpack and tossing it over his shoulder.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Happy birthday, and yeah I agree they are a kind of yin and yang thing. And we could definitely time skip to winter, I have a feeling we might have to do it before or after Christmas though because of how homesick Dillan gets I have no doubt he would immediately get the chance to go home, so we can do it before he has to leave or after, or some time in early winter, whatever you wanna do I'm cool with)
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

xx"Time is slowly tracing his face,
but strangely he feels at home in this place"

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

|| He/She/They || Bisexual || Capricorn || British ||
lavender.town

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Blue Wizard 020

Postby White Eagle » Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:34 pm

Isaías Alfonso
Ravenclaw - 15 - Male - Questioning - Half-blood - Spanish - Tags: Dillan, Raul

After the Ravenclaw heard the boy suggestion he linked his ar around the other boy, "We go to the Great Hall." A Gryfinndor boy grabes Isaías' shoulder, "Hey you want to come with me? I was going to go to the library. I know yoou love going there." A smile fell upon his face but he just shook his head, "Sorry, friend. I am go to do homework with Dillan." Raul looked at the blonde kid and notice the arm linkage, "Are you going out with a first year?" The Spaniard nodded but he did not know what slang term meant, "Yes. We were going to the Great Hall." Raul gave a surprised look, "Wow, I did not know you were....uh you know." This left him even more confused as he did not know what he was implying, "I do not understand. Can you tell uhh the meaning?" The wizards continued to talk as the walk towards the Geeat Hall, "Well, I am saying you just never struck me as a, you know, knob jocker." This term made the Spaniard more confused which caused him to stop as they were just less than one hundred meters away, "I do not understand, Raul. Dylan can you tell me what he is saying."

(We will do before winter. I looked up these slang words in Britain I do not know if these are really insulting or not. Do you guess say going out when you are dating someone because we say that in America. If that is okay?)
White Eagle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender.town » Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:33 pm

♚Dillan Crypt♚

Dillan heard a ping from his bag, he had used a power bank to charge his phone during the night. He had clearly forgotten to turn it on silent, so he walked with Isaias and was too busy rummaging through his bag to try and find his phone to notice Isaias had linked arms with him. He had just presumed Isaias seen Dillan not looking where he was going and had grabbed his arm to help guide him through the crowd. "Bloody thing, where is it?" he muttered to himself as they stopped, Dillan could hear Isaias saying hello to his friend. He wasn't even listening to the two talking, so he managed to find his phone and pulled it out his bag "Ha! Cheeky little buggar, thought you could get away from me!" he felt Isaias elbow him and said "What?" as he turned to Isaias. Then he heard Isaias' question and tried to remember the twos conversation in his mind. "Oh, no no no no." he said to the friend "Isaias, going out means dating and knob jocker means, uh, well..." then he realised Isaias had not grabbed his arm, but had linked them. He pulled his arm away and said "Knob jocker means... Well, lets just say it means you like boys." he finished, turning his phone to silent and putting it back in his bag. He looked to his friend "Look, we aren't a couple. We are only friends, okay?" he said as he flung his bag back over his shoulder. "Look, it was nice meeting you whatever your name was, but I am starving and need to do homework. Isaias, you two can talk and catch up with me if you want?" he said, his stomach rumbling loudly. Anything to get away from the situation of romance. Dillan wasn't going to take any more questions from this kid about Dillan's feelings for- or uh, towards- Isaias.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(The knob jocker one, god i havent heard that in forever, but I dont think its too inappropriate and I honestly dont remember if its insulting or not. Going out is slang for dating here, so yeah. Dillan is using an excuse to escape the situation lol)

lavender.town

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Blue Wizard 021

Postby White Eagle » Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:05 am

Isaías Alfonso

Dillan's explanation of Raul's slang terms caused him to blush, "Oh you mean romance go out....I am not that. I prefer girls." But as he said that comment his brain said otherwise. '¡Mentiroso! Yo tengo sentimentos para Dillan. Su sonrisa puede derretir mi corazón. Y sus ojos son como dos gotas puras de agua. Su pelo es tan hermoso. ¡Basta! Èl no quiere salir conmigo. ¿Por què intentarlo más?' (Liar! I have feelings for Dillan. His smile melts my heart. His eyes are like two pure droplets of water. His hair is beautiful. Enough! He does not want to date with me. Why try anymore?' Isaías watch Dillan leave the conversation as his arm felt lonely which caused a small frown upon his face. "So why are you friends with a first year they are so annoying." "We all have started as First years so why can I not like one." Raul smiled, "So you do like him," he said while snickering. It soon ended when Isaías grabbed is robe, "Stop. Now." Those brown eyes said it all to Raul which made him slowly release himself and start to step back, "I will see you later..when you are not like this." Isaías continued on slowly to catch up with Dillan, his mood was of anger towards Raul and sadness towards himself.
(During that time Isaías admits he likes Dillan to his friends so they devise a way to get them together but it fails badly.)
White Eagle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender.town » Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:25 am

♚Dillan Crypt♚

Dillan walked down the corridor towards the great hall when Isaias had caught up to him. "You already said bye? That was fast. Anyway, I am starving. We can eat then do our homework, or eat while doing homework, whatever you decide." he said to his friend and walked into the great hall. He sat down at one of the tables. He filled his plate with food and started eating. "So," he said to Isaias once he gulped down a large piece of his meal "do you have any interesting lessons?" he asked.

(I am cool with that. That could be interesting to roleplay)

lavender.town

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Blue Wizard 022

Postby White Eagle » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:38 pm

Isaías Alfonso
Ravenclaw - 15 - Male - Questioning - Half-blood - Spanish - Tags: Dillan, Charlie

Isaías could hear the boy's stomach growl at the mere mention of food, "I do not care." The once lively voice was now monotoned and sounded very unsure of itself. Once Dillan sat down Isaías sat towards his right andleft space between the to hold his books. A girl in green and black robes walked up to the two boys, "So this is how immigrants great their hosts. Wow you are something else you Spaniard." Fuming amount of anger started to appear but Isaías reembered this voice from somewhere. As he turned to see the person he was face with Charyl, a half black and half white girl with common straight brown hair with brown eyes and freckles. "Hey," he shouted as he was hugged by the Slytherin. "You decide to not to say hi to me," she said as she laughed and smile. "Who is this," she asked after she released him from there hug and pointed towards Dillan. "Oh him. His name is Dillan. A first year." "Ohhhh well I am Cheryl but I like to be called Charlie," she said as she extended her hand out. "Charlie is in year five. She is pretty nice." She chuckled, "I did not force him to say that." Together they sat down next to Dillan as he works. Isaías soon followed which made Charlie say, "Isaiah do you ever stop working? I swear you always are busy." "Time is very precious."
White Eagle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender.town » Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:43 am

♚Dillan Crypt♚

Dillan was happily munching down when he heard a voice remark something about Isaias and his head turned in anger, ready to snap at whoever had said that. He swallowed down his mouthful, ready to insult anyone in order to defend the spaniard, but he saw Isaias hug a girl who had clearly been the one speaking and realised they were friends. "Hi." He said, quickly shaking her hand for a second then pulling it away. Dillan didn't know why, but he had a weird thing about shaking hands. Maybe his mind thought it was unsanitary, or to formal for people his age, or maybe his mind was weird, but it just didn't like them. He then ate another mouthful of food. Dillan soon finished his food and went back to his homework, and Charlie remarked his Isaias was always busy. "It's better to get all work out the way as soon as you can, so you can have more time for other stuff." He added on when the boy spoke. "Hey, there you are!" Dillan heard a voice and looked up. It was Josh, the Slytherin first year he had hung out with in lessons, and behind him was of course a shy Amelia. "Hey." He said and waved to them. Josh invited himself in and sat down opposite Dillan, and Amelia took a seat next to Josh. "So, this is the older kid you were hanging around with?" He asked glancing towards Isaias. "Yeah, this is Isaias." He moved his pencil to point at the person he spoke about. "Isaias, this is Josh and Amelia." He told his friend. "You're already doing your homework..?" Amelia piped in, with her normal quiet voice. "Yeah, I thought I might as well get it out the way." He said, and looked down at his page and started scribbling down words.

lavender.town

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Blue Wizard 023

Postby White Eagle » Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:17 am

Isaías Alfonso
Ravenclaw - 15 - Male - Questioning - Half-blood - Spanish - Tags: Dillan, Charlie

The Spaniard smiled and waved at Dillan's friends, "Hola. Nice to meet you." He saw Amelia and he could not help but feel a bit jealous but he smiled towards her. 'Puede pensar que es una amiga, pero sé que ella quiere ser más que una amiga.' (He can think she is a friend but I know she wants to be more than a friend.) Charlie grabbed a piece of chicken and started to eat as she noticed Isaías was faceing the Hufflepuff. "No....You need to put this," the teen grabbed Dillan's pencil and change his paper so it would flow and work better. When he was done his eye looked at the boy and stared at him for a few seconds before flinching away while he had a blush appear upon his face. "Sorry." As he turned back to his book Charlie squinted her eyes, "Isaiah. Is there anything different about you? Or do you want to talk about anything?....Anything at all?" The Spaniard scrunched his eyes he tried to register the question, "No. Everything is the same." He turned back to his book and continued his work. When he was done he closed the book and decided to look over Dillan's shoulder. "I like your writing. The words..they are nice." A smile formed across the Slytherin's mouth as Raul and Tyler soon filed in and sat next to her, "Hey Isiah." A small wave was given as he looked over the boy's work.
White Eagle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender.town » Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:40 am

♚Dillan Crypt♚

Dillan was happy to see Isaias being polite to his friends and continued his work. Out of nowhere, a hand grabbed his pen. "Hey!" he almost yelled, yanking his pen back from its thief "My work, I write it how I want to." he was close to snapping at Isaias, but held his harsh tone back so when he had spoke it was more soft than sharp. "Whatever." he said quietly as Isaias apologized "Doesn't matter..." he almost whispered, turning his head slightly away. Dillan never knew why, but he hated people touching his stuff and messing with his writing. Sure, the writing thing could be understandable, but people touching his stuff made him so angry. It was one of his weird ticks and he never knew why, but it just really bothered him. He tried to put it aside, and so continued. "Isaias, are you trying to copy me?" he cheekily said when Isaias had spoken to him, trying to create a mischievous grin on his face. Dillan was close to finishing his writing, so he gave a quick yawn and finished his sentence. "Sup Tyler." he waved to the boy he recognized from this morning, yawning again. "I'm gonna go to bed soon." he said quietly, closing his book.

(Sorry if I am inactive, but recently I had just been feeling no inspiration for writing anything anywhere on any roleplay or in real life. Dillan is probably gonna go to sleep soon so we can do the time skip then or do the next day if you want? You can choose, I don't really mind)

lavender.town

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Blue Wizard 024

Postby White Eagle » Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:40 am

Isaías Alfonso

Hearing the boy's displeasure made the Spaniard feel a sense of guilt, "I am sorry. I will not mess with your paper." He heard the boy jokingly accuse the teen, "No I am not going to copy. My homework is not about that." His brain could not help but go back to the words the boy said and his face, 'Eres tan estúpida. ¿por qué borraría su trabajo ahora él va a odiarte. Estúpido. Estúpido. Ahora estás hablando chorrada.' (You are so stupid. Why would you erase his work now he is going to hate you. Stupid. Stupid. Now you are stalking nonsense.) Soon Raul shouted, "Isaiah...." "What?" "You were so spaced out. I called you five times. What were you thinking about?" The teen blushed, "Nothing...." The three friends shared eye contact before smiling, "Anyway we were talking about Quidditch." Soon he heard Dillan was tired which the Spaniard stood up for, "Want me to help you?" He led the boy towards his common room which caused his friends to start to talk about the teen while he was away.

(We can skip to winter break or a shorter ski[ if you want. Once this day is over you can start it.)
White Eagle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me