1x1- fear the normal~ and minuki

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1- fear the normal~ and minuki

Postby skyprincess » Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:54 am

"your parents would need to do a lot of paperwork and then i would need to share a room with someone or have my own room and then your parents are responsible for anything that happens to me. and you would have to pay more for gluten-free food." she murmured as her walking slowed even more.
It's a fixer-upper of a planet but we could make it work.
skyprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fear the normal~ » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:04 am

“The paperwork wouldn’t be a problem, and you could share a room with me.” She continued to hold Lexa. “My mom is gluten intolerant so that isn’t a problem.” She looked back at Lexa nervously, “Can I at least bring you to meet them?”
fear the normal~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyprincess » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:08 am

"fine but my legs feel like jello and i don't know if i can walk farther." she said completely stopping. "i can get an uber or something." she murmured and pulled out her phone. "would your parents accept me for being gay?" she asked softly.
skyprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fear the normal~ » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:18 am

Sasha nodded, “they accept me. Without a problem, and I already have a few siblings so I really don’t think one more person is an issue, she smiled.
fear the normal~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyprincess » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:24 am

"your parents will think im like twelve because of me being so short." she told her with a small laugh. lexa usually didn't laugh in front of people but she trusted sasha. "where is your house? is it close to the school?" she asked once she could just barely see the school in the distance.
skyprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fear the normal~ » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:38 am

Sasha giggled, looking down at Lexa. “It’s not that far from school, like a five minute walk,” she shrugged before smiling at her again. “Let’s go.”
fear the normal~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyprincess » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:43 am

"my legs still feel like jello but i'll try." she murmured softly and started walking slowly again. "are your parents nice? will they be mad if you ask if you guys can foster me?"
skyprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fear the normal~ » Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:59 am

“Will this help at all?” Sasha asked, putting her arm back around her and trying to support her. Sasha nodded, “they’re nice, and I think they’ll like you!” She spoke quietly, her parents might be weirded out, but she was sure they’d be happy to see things changing out for her, finding a new friend. “They won’t be mad,” she reassured as they arrived at her house.
fear the normal~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyprincess » Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:08 am

lexa looked at the house nervously. "i'm very nervous." her shoulder became tense along with the rest of her body. "i'm scared that i'll be rejected and have to sell everything i have to get an apartment and then get another job along with my other one." she was clearly stressing.
skyprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fear the normal~ » Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:19 am

“You won’t,” Sasha reassured. She led Lexa into the house and waved to her parents. She started explaining what had happened to her parents and they looked at Lexa surprised, but sympathetically. “Of course you can stay,” her mother said. “We won’t mind dealing with paperwork or anything,” her dad added. “It’s nice to meet you,” they said together, the dad offering his hand and the mom extending her arms for a hug.
fear the normal~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me