|| 1 x 1 || Nat and Star Lord.

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: || 1 x 1 || Nat and Loki.

Postby lavender moon » Mon May 14, 2018 2:50 am

Rose

She sighed and shook her head. “Look, I’m not going to do what you want so there really isn’t any point in keeping me here.” She pointed out in a calm voice.
█ │ Image
█ │
──────☆☆── ©
█ │

┌──────┐

she / they
always open for
trades.

└──────┘
lavender moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hipster viking. » Mon May 14, 2018 2:52 am

loki

"And you know that I'm not going to let you go, so there's no point in arguing about it." he countered.

> hey there, I'm Ian!

> I'm taken by an amazing boyfriend! I'm busy with a student life, and taking parts in campaigns to promote human rights. I'm training to be a therapist, and other than that, I enthuse in botany, music, cosplaying, and sci-fi! I'm a very forgetful person, so if I skip out on something or leave you hanging, feel free to remind me and scold me. My best friends are hiddles. and Captain. A. Stark. so if you spot them, gift them, love them, kiss them, hug them. And that would be all, have a nice day!

P.S. If you have and punnsss and meemmmeeessss pm them to pleeeaaassseeeeee c:
hipster viking.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender moon » Mon May 14, 2018 2:54 am

Rose

”What is the point of keeping me here if you know I’m not going to cooperate?” She questioned, not understand his logic.
█ │ Image
█ │
──────☆☆── ©
█ │

┌──────┐

she / they
always open for
trades.

└──────┘
lavender moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hipster viking. » Mon May 14, 2018 2:56 am

loki

"You're beautiful." he mused, leaning against the doorway.

> hey there, I'm Ian!

> I'm taken by an amazing boyfriend! I'm busy with a student life, and taking parts in campaigns to promote human rights. I'm training to be a therapist, and other than that, I enthuse in botany, music, cosplaying, and sci-fi! I'm a very forgetful person, so if I skip out on something or leave you hanging, feel free to remind me and scold me. My best friends are hiddles. and Captain. A. Stark. so if you spot them, gift them, love them, kiss them, hug them. And that would be all, have a nice day!

hipster viking.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender moon » Mon May 14, 2018 2:58 am

Rose

Rose was about to shot something back until her mind registered what he had said. Her cheeks turned a light shade of red. “That’s not a good reason to kidnap someone.” She muttered.
█ │ Image
█ │
──────☆☆── ©
█ │

┌──────┐

she / they
always open for
trades.

└──────┘
lavender moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hipster viking. » Mon May 14, 2018 2:59 am

loki

He grinned as she blushed. "Why not? You know she's going to run off of you release her."

> hey there, I'm Ian!

hipster viking.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender moon » Mon May 14, 2018 3:02 am

Rose

”There isn’t really a good reason to kidnap at all.” She reaponded, folding her hands over her chest as she tried to stop herself from blushing. “I also don’t see why you would keep me here because of that.”
█ │ Image
█ │
──────☆☆── ©
█ │

┌──────┐

she / they
always open for
trades.

└──────┘
lavender moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hipster viking. » Mon May 14, 2018 3:05 am

loki

"Well, how am I going to look at you if I can't have you here?" he cooed lightly. Sure, he could scry on her, but he usually used that for people he didn't want to meet face to face.

> hey there, I'm Ian!

hipster viking.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender moon » Mon May 14, 2018 3:10 am

Rose

”Thats probably the creepiest thing I’ve ever heard anyone say, for the record.” She said, not honestly creeped out but feeling a bit uncomfortable and wondering if she could run past him or not
█ │ Image
█ │
──────☆☆── ©
█ │

┌──────┐

she / they
always open for
trades.

└──────┘
lavender moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hipster viking. » Mon May 14, 2018 3:14 am

loki

He shrugged lightly. "I was always considered creepy.."

> hey there, I'm Ian!

hipster viking.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me