A Star Wars Story | 1x1 with General Hux

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: A Star Wars Story | 1x1 with Mire Seit

Postby General Hux » Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:25 am

"53 years..." He was terrified. "What happened to the Clones? What happened to all the Jedi?" He said thinking of another question "Why did you guys even choose to unfreeze me. Out of anyone that can be unfrozen, why me? Why not some sort of Jedi who's probably in carbonite right now?"
General Hux

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Master Obi-Wan » Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:33 am

Ren once again suddenly used the force to stop the clone from talking. "As far as I know. Almost all the clones were disposed of by the Empire, same went for the Jedi from the Old Republic." stated Ren. "As for unfreezing you. That was not my choice. The troopers found you and brought you to the General who decided to unfreeze you. Or would you like to have woken up in a hundred years?" there was some anger and annoyance in his voice.
Hi! I am Lucien, I also go by Crow c:
ImageImageImage
Master Obi-Wan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby General Hux » Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:09 am

He thought that he would prefer to be woken up in a hundred years just to see what it was like. He was still confused why the General decided to unfreeze him or why the troops even took the carbonite to the ship when they could have left him with the locals and let them unfreeze Chance.
General Hux

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Master Obi-Wan » Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:53 am

He finally let go of Chance completely and took several paces back. This seemed to make the troopers by the door really tense up in unease. Meanwhile, back on the bridge Hux was back at barking orders to all the staff while Phasma watched him from the corner of her eye, quite amused due to the General's tone of voice wavering ever so slightly constantly.

(((Sorry for not replying for a couple of days, I was on a 3 day trip c: )))
ImageImageImage
Master Obi-Wan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby General Hux » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:14 am

(How was it?)

Chance was scared and shook near Ren, just the whole thing about Ren was enough to make someone shake. Chance was waiting for Ren to attack him at anytime.

(Will make new character in the morning. Also sorry If short. On mobile.)
General Hux

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Master Obi-Wan » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:32 am

(((It was fun :D )))

After another moment of silence, Ren spoke up. "You are afraid." he stated, he could sense the fear radiating from the clone trooper. "Not to worry CT-8615. I will not kill you." he said facing Chance. "Yet." the threat felt really real. "It seems that the General might have a use for you." he said, reflecting on his earlier actions of reading through Hux's mind unintentionally.
ImageImageImage
Master Obi-Wan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby General Hux » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:54 am

(What did you do?)

"Thank you, sir." He decided now that he won't die by his hands, he should start addressing him properly and in the formal fashion. He was his new leader right now, he was intrigued what these tasks would entail. Would they be infiltration like his old missions when he was under the rule of the Senate.

The droid wandered into the bridge to see his Master, General Hux. The droid had a SE-44C Blaster Pistol holstered on a belt. He had picked up from a corpse on Jakku. It was a dark brown which was almost black. He walked over to the corner to watch to see how General Hux was doing and if he needed anything translated or a job that needed a droid's expertise.
General Hux

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Master Obi-Wan » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:04 am

(((Just checked out Milan c: )))

Without another word, Ren headed for the exit. "Take him to his cell." ordered Ren to the two troopers who nodded quickly and went to take Chance, which Lord Ren headed of in a different direction. While the troopers unbuckled Chance from the strange chair. "Well you got lucky." one trooper said and the other agreed.

"Lieutenant." said Hux in annoyance as before him Lieutenant Mitaka has failed to type in the correct information for the third time, and it was really getting on his nerves. As Hux was trying to stay calm and not burst into some childish tantrum that is very common for Ren, he did not see nor hear the droid enter.
ImageImageImage
Master Obi-Wan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby General Hux » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:12 am

"I really, really did then. I actually thought I was getting cut into pieces." He then walked in silence waiting for one of the guards to talk. He was starting to become familiar with the way to the cell. He looked around while still walking beside both of them. "You guys are surprisingly calm about this whole thing."

The droid heard all this and walked towards them "I'm guessing you are annoyed at how useless these people are?" Came an automated voice beside Hux. The voice was deep. "If you need me to I can always give them a bit of help" He was implying that he held his blaster to their head.
General Hux

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Master Obi-Wan » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:37 am

"He would of broke your mind first, you know." said a trooper. "Left you to suffer for several hours or days before you completely lost track of how everything worked and then perhaps he would of cut you into pieces." added the trooper, while the other ignored
the two now completely but he did at to the conversation by saying, "Oh trust me. We are not calm."

The General was not aware of the droids presence so he instinctually was startled at first when the droid spoke. "Ah yes, they could be very useless at times." said Hux his voice quieter then usual. Hux understood the implication of the droid and said, "That won't be necessary."
ImageImageImage
Master Obi-Wan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me