1x1 with Fizzy-Pop

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Fizzy-Pop

Postby owl0430 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:38 am

"]--Akemi Sangu--17-female-vampire-tagged; --
"Alright... good luck, Sam. " she smiled before continuing to walk. She would go find food, then wait for Sam. Though... she was still worried because of the scent from earlier.

[i]Kio

" alright alright. Just know they. Won't leave us alone forever. Once they accidently turn people or invade the area they'll find us. We have no weapons to defend ourselves with. "
.[/center]
ImageImage
---- currently at a convention and will be minimally on until late Sunday night------

Image--ADOPT HERE!--->>> Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3440700
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:19 am

sam nodded before he ran towards to their shelter hoping that Akemi would be ok on her own. when he got back to the shelter he cleaned his nose with bottled water and laid upside down off his bed trying to stop the bleeding quickly so he will be with his friend sooner than later

scatty rolled her eyes and said flatly showing him her pocket knife that she found earlier "I have a weapon. we'll go look for a weapon for you tomorrow.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Mood and status: Busy
FIZZY'S NEWS:
1. I have a 2008 pet for auction! please go and click here and bid!

2. I have an character wolf shop! please come and visit! here's the door
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:21 am

--Akemi Sangu--17-female-vampire-tagged; --
after a while, she still hadn't found anything, and the scent of sam's blood was still bothering her. Searching a bit more, she finally caught onto a scent and followed it. Until she saw that the scent she had followed led her to a male human- and a female vampire. Hmph. so that's what she looked like. likely she should have a conversation later. to bad though...she didn't want to hurt a human. Besides, she wasn't going to risk taking another vampires food. though she could tell the human wasn't marked.

[i]Kio

''Alright..... fine. It can wait till tomarrow. Can we at least find some food though, im starving.....please?''' he spoke, placing his elbow on his shoulder. ''c'mon, i'm sure there has to be something nearby! so let's go look for it! I promise it won't take long, we don't have to worry about anything.''
.[/center]
ImageImage
---- currently at a convention and will be minimally on until late Sunday night------

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:20 am

Sam managed to stop the bleeding and burt the bloody tissues in a metel bin so the blood spell won't attract vampire to the place. when the tissues was like ash Sam brought the smoking bin outside and poured some water on the smoking ashes so it won't set the place on fire and then he gathered some water and picnic supplies and covered the shelter again and made his way back to Akemi.

Scatty put up an eye brow and smirked loving how cutely kio beg for food or to do stuff and asked in a joking tone "I am guessing you don't want just vegetables tonight? Hum? " Then giving in to kio's begging "OK. Let's see if we find meat today. " then getting a vamphire scent nearby she fell silent for a while getting worried that she might made a wrong decision for her cute begging kio and began to watch the trees for signs of danger as they walk
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
FIZZY'S NEWS:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:46 am

]--Akemi Sangu--17-female-vampire-tagged; --
After a little bit longer, and a failed. Attempt at catching a hare, she decided she should talk to the other vampire quick, before heading back to where. Sam. Wanted to meet up. Standing at the tree line where the other girl could see here, she crossed her arms, hoping to get the point across that she wanted to talk.

[i]Kio

" what's wrong? Something seems to be bothering you.... you alright? Feeling ok? " he asked, turning to face her. " no vampires bit you, did they?"
.[/center]
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:13 am

Sam was still making his way towards the area when he stopped and saw a healthy bush of blackcurrents and his eyes lit up on his find and chuckled as he thought * I did it again! another fantastic find! I bet Akemi be delighted!*

Scatty flinched a bit and lied trying to think of a way to get kio home safely "yep.... I am alright....and no I haven't been bitten" then seeing the vampire in the trees the hair stood up at the back of her neck and narrowed her eyes for a split second towards the vampire giving her a quiet message to not mess with her to get to kio and then snapping her eyesvback at her friend "I think I just need some.....some.... water? yea! water! can you find some for me. pleeeeaaaassse? " scatty put her puppy eyes on.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
FIZZY'S NEWS:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:31 am

--Akemi Sangu--17-female-vampire-tagged; --
Waiting for the other vampire to arrive, she tapped her foot impatiently. Once the other arrived, she cut straight to the chase, knowing she had to meet up with Sam. " look, I'm not here to take your food. I just want to know why you invaded my territory. I'm may be new to this, but I know you don't take food from someone else's territory. Is that why the animals here are so scarce?"

[i]Kio

" um.. alright.. I'll be back, I guess.... stay safe. Run if any vampires show up... wait, no. Hide. Then run. If they see you then you run, I've heard it kick starts their hunting instinct. "
.[/center]
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:43 pm

scatty nodded as kio went of to search for water "will do kio" when kio was gone she turned and walked towards the new vampire looked up at the girl vampire with an eyebrow up not please with her saying her territory she growled putting her deference up in case she was one of those out of control vampires "your territory? i did not invade since this my place for a long time. i know every corner in this place. if you think you can march in and bully your way in this place and say it yours straight away you have an other thing coming. if you new around here? ok? the food around here and everywhere is always scarce cause of this apocolyptic time. with a low food source it kinda makes it safe for humans from big beasts." then getting a small scent of a human off the vampire "i am guessing you have a human companion? right? or you just had drunk from a human? ones who think humans are blood bags are not welcomed here" scatty readied herself to fight and chase the vampire off incase the vampire says that she attacked a human.

sam started to pick some blackcurrants and and put them an a plastic tub and then he decided to draw a map so he be able to find the bush again
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
FIZZY'S NEWS:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:26 pm

"]"]--Akemi Sangu--17-female-vampire-tagged; --
" me? Attack a human? Your hysterical! I used to be human! About a year ago... and, by the way, he's not a companion. He's my friend.. and I can't let him know what I am... or let him get hurt. So stay away from him. Also, if this was your territory, I would've smelled your presence around here before."

[i]Kio

.[/center]
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:21 am

Scatty chuckled leaning against a tree " so your still a vampire newbie?2 scatty shrugged and continued "companion, friend. same thing in my world. you don't to worry of me harming your little friend, i happen to have one myself. i had plenty of practice around humans with their wars and stuff. don't be surprise if your human bumps into me or my human. its a small area " scatty chuckled " i used to use a lot of human perfumes to cover my vampire scent. my perfume stash ran out half a year ago." then slightly accepting the vampire could be a good one she stopped leaning from the tree and said "you should tell him someday. it better then them finding it out themselves. i am waiting for the right moment to do so..."
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
FIZZY'S NEWS:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups