1x1 with [Grinn.]

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with [Grinn.]

Postby SecretShadows » Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:14 pm

Takeshi sighs and just followed her staying silent while watching the area around them. While they moved through the forest he spotted something and stopped moving towards it and soon looked at what seemed to be a town, a small frown came onto his face as he watched the buildings that seemed like something from history. He spotted a few creatures moving around and said softy: "They have towns, old towns." He looked at the group and quickly hurried up to catch up to them. He wasn't going to get himself lost like this.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ace.of.spades » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:35 pm

Alyx rolled her eyes, " They are abandoned. If you're lucky there would be around a dozen people staying. " She said slowly lifting her arm which had a giant scratch. She winced and took out a bandage, wrapping it around her arm until there was no more bandage parts.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
© Credit ©
░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxx
auction - trade
link - link

xxxxxxxxx
✖ - ✖ - ✖

ace.of.spades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:49 pm

Takeshi frowns and said: "But what if these creatures have towns, if there are mythical things around some of them should have villages or packs and things... well I think so at least, there are monsters walking around in that town freely so maybe they own the place." He remained walking after Alyx while scanning around.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ace.of.spades » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:44 pm

Alyx shrugged, pursing her lips as she didn't know what to do. Would she go to the village and maybe risk a few monsters? Or would she keep following the path, away from the dreadful creatures. " Maybe we could go check it out? " She suggested, finally making up the decision.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
© Credit ©
░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxx
auction - trade
link - link

xxxxxxxxx
✖ - ✖ - ✖

ace.of.spades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:34 pm

Takeshi frowns slight as he turned looking at Alyx saying: "Are you sure about doing something like that? I'm pretty sure it's filled with all kinds of creatures who will only see us as an easy meal... besides that they seem all like some kind of monster." He softly sighs and moved closer to her then said: "Maybe only one person should enter the town and see how save it is, the others stay here and wait but if the person doesn't return you know he became food."
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ace.of.spades » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:15 am

Alyx scoffed and rolled her eyes, slightly frustrated with Takeshi. She frowned and crossed her arms, " You think you're going to let someone sacrifice their lives to a painful death?! " She spread out her arms, exclaiming. " You know what? You take lead. Whatever. Make the decisions. Risk someone's life in checking if there are monsters infesting the village. " She put her hands in the air and walked away.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
© Credit ©
░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxx
auction - trade
link - link

xxxxxxxxx
✖ - ✖ - ✖

ace.of.spades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:57 pm

Takeshi sighs and said: "No I'm not that is why I'll be the one going... stay here with the group I am going to find out how safe it is." He turned towards the village and slowly started walking towards it. He stopped looking over at :/ Alyx and said: "You remain the leader of the group, I should be back shortly if this turns out well."
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ace.of.spades » Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:34 pm

Alyx sneered at Takeshi, " One goes, all goes. " She beckoned everyone and led them toward the village. She looked around, pretty empty looking." I know for sure that this town has been raided. " She curled her lips and nodded. Alyx searched around for any useful. The green eyed girl turned around and saw an old well, " Fresh water! " She looked down seeing the liquid. She put down the bucket and scooped up some water showing it to the group.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
© Credit ©
░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxx
auction - trade
link - link

xxxxxxxxx
✖ - ✖ - ✖

ace.of.spades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:57 pm

Takeshi sighs and said: "Your an unbelievable woman." He followed behind them and looked around, after that reached the well he was rather happy about it since water will mean a lot now. He then heard a voice say: "Umm who are you?" He turned and spotted a girl but half her body was that of a horse and she crossed her arms tilting her head.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ace.of.spades » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:59 pm

(Centaurrrr!!)

Alyx turned to Takeshi and frowned, " Why's that? " She gave a group member a bucket of water so they could pass it around,
she placed her hands on her hips and blew the hair out of her face, waiting for Takeshi to reply. Then, she suddenly froze as she heard a voice. Alyx turned around and saw a half bottom of a horse and half top of the human. She sighed, " A centaur. The most angelic creature I believe could be. " She whispered to her friend.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
© Credit ©
░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxx
auction - trade
link - link

xxxxxxxxx
✖ - ✖ - ✖

ace.of.spades

My pets
My items