1x1 (Fraus and SecretShadows)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 (Fraus and SecretShadows)

Postby SecretShadows » Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:44 pm

Takeshi thinks a bit and said: "Well I like swimming, and playing volleyball, I also like climbing trees and camping and strange stuff I guess... Don't have anything big." He chuckled a bit and looked at her saying: "So you like drawing people, can I see some of your drawing later on maybe?"
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:47 pm

Lizzy blushed rather uncontrollably, nodding rather quickly. Sure! Liz rushed to say, looking back up at Takeshi. So your an athletic kind of person? She asked, curiously, with a slight purr
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:55 pm

Takeshi gave a nod and said: "Thanks!" pretty happy. Takeshi shrugs and said: "I guess, they keep me busy so I do mostly anything that keeps me from getting bored." He smiles looking back at her while slightly rubbing the back of his neck.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:57 pm

Liz watched him curiously, how had she not embarrassed him yet, one way or another. That makes sense. She mumbled, that fluttery feeling coming back. She quickly went bright red, looking back at the floor.
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:00 pm

Takeshi tilted his head as he gazed at her saying: "Your really amazing!" He enjoyed her face turning into different colors. For being demons he has never seen it happen before with anyone. He smiles and said: "Sp what else do you do during the day?"
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:04 pm

Liz went completely red, putting her hands over her face. Thanks. She squeaked, looking back up at Taka. I don't really do much because I don't really have any friends.... She trailed off, looking away
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:52 am

Takeshi gave her a surprised look when she said she didn't really have friends. He blinked then said: "Really?... Can we be friend then!?" mumbling the first part before excitedly asked the second. He smiles looking at her.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:33 pm

S-sure! Liz quickly replied before covering her mouth. How could she have possibly made a friend so easily. Her blushing slowly calmed down as she looked back at Taka, her cheeks dusty red
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretShadows » Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:44 am

Takeshi grins tilting his head a bit as he said: "Great! So what do you want to do Liz?" He looked at her still with a small smile on his face happy guy he managed to make a other friend. Now he had Robert and Liz, that made him happy. Taka looked at her saying: "Or do you want to study? If you have a test or something."
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:09 am

Liz raised an eyebrow, fiddling with a strand of hair. I don't have plans She mumbled, looking back up at him. I don't know what we can do, I'm not used to this She mumbled, blushing lightly as she looked to the floor
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me