Descendants of the Light- Fantasy RP with Ravenshadow17

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Descendants of the Light- Fantasy RP with Ravenshadow17

Postby PhoenixaSpark » Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:43 am

Brim saw it too, that for a split second, up ahead in the path, a shadow had crossed the beams of light sent out by their stone. Listening closely, they began to hear rustling among the vines surrounding them. Strangely enough, though, the sounds Brim was hearing were more akin to branches creaking and rubbing up against each other, as opposed to any sort of figure that may have been moving around in them. Combined with the general eeriness of the place, Brim couldn’t help themself but to feel on edge, a rarity for someone of their disposition. More than anything now, Brim just wanted to finish this job as fast as possible.

“Let’s keep moving,” Brim told her companion. “I think I see the main door up ahead.”

Indeed, the large door that marked the entrance to the fort stood tall before them. Looking up, Brim could see that the vines were thinner towards the top of the structure, letting a few isolated strands of sunlight stream down into the yard. Turning back to the door, Brim could see that it was thick, wooden, and definitely closed.

“Well, I guess I can’t really kick this one down.” Brim said, trying to bring some levity back into the atmosphere.
Self-Taught Artist and Amateur Writer

My DA http://pifiartist.deviantart.com/

Check out my ongoing role play with Ravenshadow17! http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=66&t=3327583
PhoenixaSpark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ravenshadow17 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:37 pm

Alavara couldn't help but smirk. "Indeed, that is probably unadvised." Walking towards the door, Alavara studied the interwoven vines. They too contained the odd dripping thorns from before. Onyx growled softly, as the odd shadow appeared once more. This time, a distance away from the door, on the other side. "How did they get ahead of us? There must be a path. Or there are two." Alavara whispered to Brim. "Keep an eye out while I find a way to open this door, would you?" She asked, getting out a knife. The vines seemed to congregate in a central knot. Perhaps cutting it would cause the door's supports to unwind, making it easy to bust open.
If you ever need to talk in these crazy times, don’t hesitate to PM me.
I am 18+ just FYI (and if you ever need advice)
BLM

My viscets
My Characters
My toyhouse
Check out my ongoing fantasy RP with PhoenixaSpark

url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=2775820#p89808265]Image[/url]ImageImage
Ravenshadow17's pet.
Ravenshadow17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PhoenixaSpark » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:36 pm

“Sure, just let me know if you need me to blast anything!”

Stepping back, Brim began to pace around the small area outside of the door, their eyes darting around as they observed the surrounding vines. Each twisting branch was woven closely together, just as they had been throughout their entire pathway. Someone, or something, would have to be much smaller than themself to fit through them.

That’s strange… Brim thought. That shadow, or whatever I saw earlier it couldn’t have fit through any of these… right? Their fur began to bristle from the uneasiness.

The light shining down from above suddenly waivered, drawing Brim away from their thoughts. Looking up, they could barely make out anything beyond the vines.

Just clouds, Brim noted as they chastised themself for being so jumpy. Still, they couldn’t help but get the feeling that this was a job they should do as quickly as possible.

“Any luck finding out how to open that thing?” Brim said, turning back to their companion.
Self-Taught Artist and Amateur Writer

My DA http://pifiartist.deviantart.com/

Check out my ongoing role play with Ravenshadow17! http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=66&t=3327583
PhoenixaSpark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ravenshadow17 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:25 pm

Alavara frowned as the darkness made it difficult to see. As she cut the vines, they seemed to reform. "What on earth?" She wondered. Grabbing a second knife, Alavara decided to try to cut the vines around the know all at once to see if that stopped the regeneration. Taking a deep breath she quickly sliced the center free. The knot fell, and the vines withdrew from the gate with a hiss, as if they were angry.

Alavara glanced at her companion as the gate swung open. "Something tells me that this will not end well." She stated sarcastically. Sighing, Alavara began to continue down the path, Onyx at her side.

Last bumped by Ravenshadow17 on Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:25 pm.
Ravenshadow17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me