one x one [trashtalking, and phansies;]

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: one x one [trashtalking, and phansies;]

Postby catdoqq » Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:06 pm

//mE

honestly, dan was bored. he'd arrived home with less than usual amounts of homework and was already completed, it was fairly easy too; a majority being just a review of things. dan slumped into the crease he'd created in the couch, grabbing his laptop which he'd been using for his maths homework from the table. he switched it on, typing in his password and opening a webpage.
    "my regrets look just like texts i shouldn't send."
catdoqq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jane doe. » Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:09 pm

oh boy dont listen to twenty one pilots 2x speed my o my

phil let out a hoarse sigh as he arrived home, his mother doing whatever she does in the afternoon. he gave her a glance before throwing his backpack on the table, not even acknowledging the homework he had to do. of course his mother asked him about it-but he simply said a simple 'i have none' and left the scene.
┌────xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
joslyn / she/her / bisexual / liv/ ヾ(`ヘ´)ノ゙
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx────┘
jane doe.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catdoqq » Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:16 pm

//too late

dan yawned, growing tired. it had been a couple of hours already, and needless to say, his eyes had grown tired of staring at the glowing screen, which actually happened quite rarely. dan glanced at the time, squinting, it was about five o'clock so he should probably eat. dan stood up, grabbing a box of microwaveable pizza rolls and putting them on a plate. he put them in the microwave, warming them up. dan's eyes flickered around the kitchen he'd grown familiar with for the past few years, as they'd only been living here for a short amount of time. he drummed his fingers on the marble counter, tapping his foot along.

the microwave emitted a loud "beep!" signifying his food was done. dan took out the plate of the small rolls and took a bite of one, sort of absentmindedly staring off into space as he began to think about things.
catdoqq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jane doe. » Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:27 pm

honestly i dont even hear what tyler says when i speed it up oops

phil had been staring blankly at the ceiling, a book on his stomach that he had set down to think. he often did this;read a book only to put it back down to think of the storyline and characters before picking it back up. he smiled softly, biting his bottom lip before resuming his intense reading session. of course he was immediately off focus when his mother came into his room to hand him dinner which he refused to eat considering he hadnt had an appitite, of course he couldnt refuse it so he just set it on his desk next to him, promising he'd get to eat it sometime tonight.
jane doe.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catdoqq » Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:32 pm

same tbh
    cs has not gotten spoopy for me yet I like my star board theme thnx very much

dan sighed uncontently, finishing the last of his food. his mom wouldn't be home for another two hours, and dan never really could tell when his dad would get home. he had nothing to do, and was frankly a tad lonely. he knew chris was over at another one of his friend's houses. dan threaded his fingers through his hair as he put his plate away in the sink. he'd get to it later.
catdoqq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jane doe. » Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:50 pm

wow, u need to accept the spoops.

phil shuffled into the bed, glancing at his phone and wondered if he should ask dan a random question to start some form of conversation. he quickly dismissed the thought considering he was sure dan was busy gossiping with his other friends like chatty school girls. he snickered at the thought, rolling his eyes.
jane doe.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catdoqq » Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:57 pm

no neveR
phil why u do dis :^(

dan quietly shuffled back to his room, flicking the light switch on as he shuffled in. he switched on his television as well, walking over to his bookcase. it was useless, really. having the television go on while he read, but for some reason dan found a comfort in having the tv blare as he went on, even if it most likely resulted in no good besides for an increase in the electricity bill. he ran his fingers across the spines of each book, landing on one. dan took it out, propping it open and crawling into his bed.
catdoqq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jane doe. » Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:01 pm

:^ )))) xx

phil sighed, glancing down at the phone and just shrugged. why the hell not? he bit his lip as he typed out a simple 'wednesday, right?-phil' phil typed out, already knowing it was wednesday but hoping it might start some kind of conversation with flower boy.
jane doe.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catdoqq » Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:06 pm

thank you this is why you are my friend I needed that deeply

dan had gotten a few pages into the book when his phone buzzed. it was from an unknown number, but judging by what the text said, dan knew it was phil. dan quickly saved the number to his phone as 'phil' and typed out a response. "yes. Wednesday. did you forget?". dan hoped it didn't come off as rude, as he really didn't mean for it to.
catdoqq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jane doe. » Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:12 pm

thats what friends are for

youve got a friend in me.

phil sighed, opening up his text messages as he read dans message, slightly offended by how rude it sounded. it took everything he had to hope it wasnt meant to come off as rude and didnt respond with something salty. 'kind of?? i was just making sure^^' phil typed back, throwing his arm over his face as he waited for the familiar buzz.
jane doe.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me