another one bites the dust (aos w/ nessie & cor)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: another one bites the dust (aos w/ nessie & cor)

Postby kona. » Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:54 pm

SKYE

he shrugs, saying he'll just have the yogurt that's left in the fridge. 'okay." my voice is quiet as he puts his arm around me. we're close at this point ,very close. close enough to... and i do it. i press my lips against his, just for a moment, before i jump away, scared for some unknown reason. maybe it's just past experience, or it's the fear that this isn't real, but i'm suddenly scared that he's lying again, and that in my moment of weakness he'll turn on me and kill me.

hi friends i'm obsessed with star wars
and writing and that's about it rn

kona.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loch Ness » Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:13 am

WARD

As I put my arm around her, she looks up, her eyes full of something I can't place. Suddenly she leans up to kiss me, but pulls away quickly, as though she is scared or embarrassed. This catches me off-guard, but I can't deny that I've wanted it for some time. Unconsciously, my hand moves to caress her cheek. I love Skye. It's one of the only things I know for certain. My heart is not as good at lying as I am. I lean down, ever so gently kissing her back.
Loch Ness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kona. » Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:17 am

SKYE

the second he looks into my eyes i feel something. it's a mix of conflicted feelings, both happy and terrified at the same time. I want to trust him, want to know that he's not going to hurt me, but I'm not sure that feeling will ever go away. then suddenly his hand touches my face, and his lips are pressed back against mine. and i kiss him back. it's slow and gentle, which is how we want it to be, at least at this stage. i don't want to go too fast, don't want to let my guard completely down. i pull away a few moments later, by face red. "i.." i don't know what to say. i'm speechless.

hi friends i'm obsessed with star wars
and writing and that's about it rn

kona.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loch Ness » Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:03 am

WARD

She is speechless after we kiss. I smile softly, putting a finger against her lips and hugging her close. We don't need words, not in this moment. They would spoil the mood. It's everything I ever dreamed about through these months.
Loch Ness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me