Happy~ and Meeshi |The Next Chapter|

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Happy~ and Meeshi |The Next Chapter|

Postby Happy~ » Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:50 am

Alex:
I give his hand a squeeze, "I'll stay right here as long as you need me." I tell him and kiss his cheek then lay my head on his shoulder. While I didn't want to think about how everything would change I also just wanted to get it over with. "I'm going to go and talk to Zane." I say suddenly and stand giving his cheek one more kiss before leaving the room. I go in search of Zane and find him easily. I start to talk with him about the procedure.
Happy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥Meeshi♥ » Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:55 am

Ryan-
A faint smile crossed my lips and I thanked him quietly. As he left, I slowly got comfortable under the covers of the bed. A sigh escaped between my lips as I starred at my black hand, which I could faintly see getting worse. I bit my lip, looking away and flipped side's. I just wanted to rest for awhile, my body really wanted me too.
╔═══════════════════════╗
♥ Horses, Music, Art, and Friends ♥

♥ Cebu my Mule ♥
♥ Hazel my OTTB ♥

I prefer she/her please c:

Dinokens;; tba

╚═══════════════════════╝
♥Meeshi♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Happy~ » Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:38 am

Alex:
I talked and planned with Zane for almost two hours. Once we had the procedure down I then headed up to back up to my room to gather things before I headed into the city. I opened the door quietly and went to the dresser, changing into clothes more fitting for the trip. Finding a bag I then put something in it that I might need. Walking over to Ryan I gently kiss his forehead.
Happy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥Meeshi♥ » Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:47 am

Ryan-
My eyes slowly drifted open when he kissed my forehead. I watched him for a second before whispering, "You're going out?" I turned slowly to face him, rubbing my sleepy eyes with a groggy hand, "Please be safe, Alex. Did you talk with Zane?"

♥ Cebu my Mule ♥
♥ Hazel my OTTB ♥

Dinokens;; tba

♥Meeshi♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Happy~ » Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:37 am

Alex:
I hadn't expected to wake up and smiled sadly. "I won't be gone long, I promise." I say the nod. "I did. I'll be back before tonight." I rub his shoulder then leave quickly before I could change my mind. Waving bye to Zane I then start at a jog to the city, not wanting this trip to take long. I just needed to find the medicine and get back as quick as possible.
Happy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥Meeshi♥ » Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:28 pm

Ryan-
I nodded and sat up as he left the room. Knowing that I had put him in this horrible place made me feel so guilty. Standing up, I carefully walk out of the bedroom and slowly down the stairs, slightly dizzy. I was hungry and wanted to eat a little bit. By the time I got down the stairs I was huffing and puffing, and sweat dripped down my flushed face.

♥ Cebu my Mule ♥
♥ Hazel my OTTB ♥

Dinokens;; tba

♥Meeshi♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Happy~ » Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:53 pm

Alex:
I was gone for six hours. It took two hours to get to the city, an hour to look for the medicine. I had spent another hour trying to escape those that had made a home in the town, than another two hours to get back to the hotel. By the time I jogged up to the door I was sweating heavily and nreathing hard. It had started raining while I was gone and it was still raining as I hurried in and up the stairs, adrenaline in my viens.

Zane:
I had forced Ryan back to bed and had begun to get eberything ready, I was just waiting on Alex. I begak to worry as the time passed, it should have only taken five hours. When i heard his foot steps an hour later I rished to the door and nearly pulled his arms out of socket trying to get the bag from him as I hurried bacl to Ryan.
Happy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥Meeshi♥ » Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:25 am

Ryan-
I tried to argue with Zane about going back to bed, but I did after I gave up trying to reason with him. As time dragged on, I slowly was getting worse at the blackness spread slowly up my arm. I starred at the ceiling, a familuar feeling tying knots in my insides and making my heart feel light. By the sixth hour, I was anxious to see Alex again, I want to know if he was okay. I scratched at my chest and than coughed roughly into my arm, the red liquid pooled in my elbow before dripping onto the bed. I didn't know when this was going to happen, or what they were going to do but, it scared me.

Last bumped by ♥Meeshi♥ on Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:25 am.

♥ Cebu my Mule ♥
♥ Hazel my OTTB ♥

Dinokens;; tba

♥Meeshi♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery