Happy~ and Meeshi |The Next Chapter|

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Happy~ and Meeshi |The Next Chapter|

Postby Happy~ » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:55 am

Link:
I smile and kiss his cheek, my hand squeezing his gently. "I brought you my shirt." I say, "I don't ever want you to feel alone." I say to him softly.

Alex:
I nod, "I'm sorry...I just got so scared." I say and pull away from him, wiping at my tears. "We should get up, we have alot to do." I say and stand.
Happy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥Meeshi♥ » Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:15 pm

Kelsie-
Link was so sweet, and it was weird be ause before I fell in love with him, there was a side so hurt and alone that it made him so cold. I grabbed the t-shirt and pulled it on and smiled, "Thanks, I appreciate it."

Ryan-
I sat up in the bed and let my fingers slide against his body as he stood up, my initial attempt to grab his hand gone. "Alex, why don't you rest? I-it's been a long j-journey."
╔═══════════════════════╗
♥ Horses, Music, Art, and Friends ♥

♥ Cebu my Mule ♥
♥ Hazel my OTTB ♥

I prefer she/her please c:

Dinokens;; tba

╚═══════════════════════╝
♥Meeshi♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Happy~ » Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:39 pm

Link:
I could never fully ignore Kelsie. Even when he had that big fight about a month ago, I could never just leave him. Smiling, I pull out the bowl of food then curse. "I forgot to bring a fork. I'm going to go get one." I say quickly, feeling bad. "I'll be right back." I say and head out to find the cafeteria so I could get him a fork.

Alex:
I shake my head, "I need to do something." I tell him and sit on the edge of the bed. "You're the one that needs to rest Ryan. Your shoulder is infected and I don't want you to get sick...or sicker than you may already be." I say. "You've done so much for all of us." I whisper.

Amber:
I was outside, watching the clouds as they moved across the sky. Some were a bit dark but it didn't really seem like it would rain yet. Zane was cleaning up the rooms on the second floor while also trying to find more pillows and blankets for our bed.
Happy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥Meeshi♥ » Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:01 am

Kelsie-
I gave a small laugh when he forgot the fork and sat back up on the hospital bed, a warm feeling spreading through me from the clothes.

Ryan-
I gave a huff and swung my legs over the side of the bed, wincing in pain at my shoulder, "I'm fine. I haven't done much for any of you, you're assuming I have. I need to help."

Hayden-
I spent the early morning helping to clean and also figuring out the water of the place. It seemed to be shut off but it was evident it was connected too some water pipes. I made my way outside to go check on it but I caught Amber in the corner of my eyes and walked towards her.

♥ Cebu my Mule ♥
♥ Hazel my OTTB ♥

Dinokens;; tba

♥Meeshi♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Happy~ » Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:23 am

Link:
I wasn't gone long and returned with a fork. "Here." I say and hand it to him as I sit on his bed. "Do you remember anything from last night?" I ask.

Alex:
I look over at him. "You are not fine." I say and stand, facing him. "Please...just relax for another hour." I say and step closer to him, my hand gently brushing over his shoulder. "You'll be of no use to anyone if you get hurt worse." I say.

Amber:
I was still watching the clouds, not noticing Hayden walking towards me. My hand lay on my stomach, my fingers drumming slightly.
Happy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥Meeshi♥ » Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:40 am

Kelsie-
I grabbed the fork than the warm food and began to eat it. When he asked if I remembered anything I replied, "Uh...a bit. Why?"

Ryan-
I didn't know how he could freak put than be fine the next second but it scared me. I didn't want him to work alone bit I forced a sigh and replied, "Okay...be careful."

Hayden-
I gently set my hand on her shoulder and smiled, "Hey, Amber."

♥ Cebu my Mule ♥
♥ Hazel my OTTB ♥

Dinokens;; tba

♥Meeshi♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Happy~ » Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:55 am

Link:
I was glad he was eating, he needed to keep up his strength. "Just wondering." I say with a shrug and look down at my hands, my mind flashing back to when they were covered with his blood. I wanted to know if he remembered who had stabbed and why but I didn't know how to ask and a part of me didn't want to.

Alex:
"Thank you." I say and kiss the top of his forehead. "I'll be back in an hour to check on you." I say and head out of the room and down to the first level to start cleaning.

Amber:
I look over at him and smile, "Hey, what are you up to?" I ask and womdered how long I had been out here watching the clouds.
Happy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥Meeshi♥ » Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:59 am

Kelsie-
I glanced at him, knowing part of him was lying, "Really? I doubt it. You are always thinking."

Ryan-
I huffed and climbed back into bed, tugging my blanket on top of me and facing my back to him, obviously upset.

Hayden-i
"I was checking water lines...but I couldn't help but see you. How are you?" I slowly sat down next to her.

♥ Cebu my Mule ♥
♥ Hazel my OTTB ♥

Dinokens;; tba

♥Meeshi♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Happy~ » Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:53 am

Link:
I fold my hands together and look at him. "I was so scared. I can't remember the last I was that scared." I tell him. A faint memory of my childhood filters through my mind, but it's gone before I can really grasp it. "D-do you know you were stabbed?" I ask him.

Alex:
I didn't care if he was mad at me, I was doing this to keep him safe. I started by uncovering the furniture and attempting to clean the windows.

Amber:
"Did you have any luck with the water?" I ask as I lean back on my hands. "I'm doing better." I say and look at the clouds again. "I feel calmer...I know Zane is better now that we found somewhere to stay." I say. "What about you?" I ask.
Happy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥Meeshi♥ » Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:18 am

Kelsie-
I slowly let my head rest against the pillows as I ate and I gave a thinking face, although I knew than replied sarcastically, "Stabbed? What? I thought the would was from me falling. Of course I know I was stabbed."

Ryan-
I was mad at him, but I did fall back asleep again. I coughed a few times but I didn't worry about it as I drifted off into sleep.

Hayden-
I shook my head than listened to her, "good, I'm glad you are doing better. And Zane as well." I then shrugged and said, "I guess it's nice to have found a place to call our own."

♥ Cebu my Mule ♥
♥ Hazel my OTTB ♥

Dinokens;; tba

♥Meeshi♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery