Dissent V.3 (1 x 1)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Dissent V.3 (1 x 1)

Postby ty_tay » Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:47 am

"Only when someone really makes you upset." Pallon replied seriously, meeting her gaze fearlessly. He smiled gently and chuckled slightly at Rins words. "No, Im lucky that I have such a amazing wife." He murmured back to her as he watched her toy with Liams hair.

Taivil sighed exasperated as Falrien made the final say and folded his arms firmly. "Very well... Though its far more likely more issues will arise by morning as is the usual when things start to happen." He rolled his eyes at Duallens threats to the gem and gave the trio a nod goodnight. His gaze flicked briefly to his wife then to the others still in the room. "Rin, is there anything you need before we leave?"

Pariah smiled slightly in response to Levins words and seemed to relax a bit more, only moving to allow Crii access to his wounds or to assist in a bandage. He seemed reluctant at Levins question and was silent for a long moment. "... I... Im not really sure where to start..." He looked down to the toddler in his arms that had quickly fallen asleep. "Well these laws that your people have, the ones that you call yours... Theyre not, or at least werent yours to begin with. The laws were passed on to the humans from the dragons. It was their code. The laws of their lives... The dragons were here, in this world and in this cavern long before people ever walked the earth. You believe that the humans worshipped the dragons, but thats not true, at least not most of the time. The dragons taught the people showed them how to live and thrive, brought them into their homes and helped the humans make their own homes. They lived side by side as partners, friends, even as families. It was a peaceful time for most, though not without its conflicts. You cant have peace without chaos after all..."

Cali let out a breathy purr as Quail sighed and spoke his name, meeting his gaze. He frowned slightly as Quail turned away a soft look of confusion in his eyes before it turned gentle again as he realized Quails words. "Quail," his voice gentle and soothing, "please look at me." He gently placed a hand on his cheek to help coax his eyes back to his. "Theres nothing to be forgiven, and you are by no means a mess. Spoiled, maybe a little." His smile grew in a gently teasing way before he spoke in a far more serious tone. "But Id like to spoil you even more, if youll let me." He gently brushed a stray hair behind Quails ear.
"Youre uncomfortable now? You should walk into one of their hideouts. Its like stepping on a hornets nest, kicking it and then setting it on fire." -Avian (Dissent)

ImageImage
Art by: me (with a mouse)
Art of: Mars & Jenova

Art by: preppy paws | Art of: Mars |Art by: Me | Art of: Rune

My Characters! *OLD* *NEW* - Rohktans - My CWHR horses
RP/Characters - X - VoK
I have old characters for trade here pm me if youre interested in one. Do not post on my thread please; its for character storage.
ty_tay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ScarletFang » Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:10 pm

Rin blinked away the slight surprise as her husband easily brushed away her words. A loving grin began to tug at her lips without her knowing and cleared her throat softly as she whispered back to him gently, "Well played, love". She chuckled once as she planted a kiss on his nose and looked to her family before shaking her head, "I don't think so, dear cousiin. Just a warm blanket and a soft pillow".

Falrien rolled her eyes with a defeated sigh as her son left with his family. "Watch what you say, Taivil. Chaos usually finds its way here, we don't need to speed the process with any kind of coaxing". She too glanced to her daughter and son-in-law before nodding once and heading for the door, "Alright then. If you'll excuse me I have a husband to find. Goodnight everyone".

Levin's eyes sparked for a quick moment, enlightened to see some form of happiness on the young mans features however small. He leaned in slightly, putting his weight on his cane as he listened intently. He remained inquisitive even as the great scaly beasts were mentioned though didn't seem to be effected by their supposed 'presence' with their ancestors, "Truly fascinating. Seems their way of living has surpassed even the weathering of time...I wonder what changed...". He muttered the last bit to himself as he leaned back with an approving grin before he winced and gripped his side.

(Time skip for the lovebird x3)

Quail swung the door of the tailors shop open, letting it bang against the wall as he pulled Cali into the dimly lit room. With movement present, the gems lining the walls slowly illuminated with a soft light, exposing their surroundings gradually. He turned to grasp Cali's hands with an almost giddy smile and pulled him over the threshold into his world, "Here we are. The place where my genius can thrive and colors run rampant". He stopped suddenly as he scanned the room and smirked before turning back to the general, "I know it's impressive, no need to gawp. Tell me... Does anything catch your eye"?
ScarletFang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ty_tay » Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:57 am

(Time skip to a few hours later after the 'party' has left Rin and Pallons room)

All had seemed to go quite and calm after the initial chaos of the evening. The family had returned to their perspective rooms to turn in for the night and hoped to have more information on their new guest come morning... However it did not remain quiet as a sudden boom of chaos errupted into the hallway in the form of Degger. The hell hounds barking bay roared along the corridors as he charged through them towards the new King and Queens chambers, waking all that he could in the process.

Pallon snapped awake, his hand instinctively going towards the dagger he kept on the nightstand. He sat up looking alert as the sound of the hell hound began to fade, though Jasnah, whom had joined in chorus, continued to howl.

------

Pariah nodded slightly in agreement to Levins words. "It has, but there are things that have changed, and considering that the humans did adapt to the dragons ways including their want to hold to traditions." His gaze seemed to wander away towards nothing in particular. "... Everything changes with time. Change is inevitable, and not all can survive it... Most of the dragons didnt... But the fault lied in both humans and dragons..." His voice seemed to grow a little strained and his eyes sad. "I was there... When the dragon war started... Or at least when the real fighting started. I... I played the part I was given. I hunted down dragons and humans alike, and I hated every moment of it. I... I lost everything I ever cared about in that ****** war, and I have no one to blame but myself..." He was clearly beginning to become agitated the more he spoke, until he looked back down at Aidien and calmed once more. He gently brushed the toddlers hair back. "... To a dragon their family is everything. We live and die with those bonds... When all of those bonds are severed, we are nothing and belong no where..."

Crii'lin had finished bandaging Pariah and was listening to the smaller mans words in silence. His gaze went to his father who had been listening with interest though making his presence small.

Cali didnt so much as flinch as the door banged against the wall and willingly allowed himself to be pulled into Quails shop. He chuckled and played along as Quail spoke, take a quick sweeping glance around the room before letting his gaze linger on the man in front of him. "It is very impressive, and yes something does catch my eye." He moved in close enough to speak quietly into Quails ear. "Im sorry to say, but not in this room is quite as impressive as you are." As soon as he had spoke and he had slipped past Quail with a coy smirk, walking further into the room though his gaze never left his companion.
"Youre uncomfortable now? You should walk into one of their hideouts. Its like stepping on a hornets nest, kicking it and then setting it on fire." -Avian (Dissent)

ImageImage

RP/Characters - X - VoK
I have old characters for trade here pm me if youre interested in one. Do not post on my thread please; its for character storage.
ty_tay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ScarletFang » Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:02 pm

Rin awoke with a start, hands firmly gripping the sheets as she jolted upright in a sleepy haze, "What in the Gods name..."? She placed a hand on her husbands back to reassure him before she slid from the bed to attend to their now very much awake son.

Desha was stood upright against the doors leading into the hall, her ears perked and alert as she answered Degger with a deep howl and pushed against the barrier trying to escape.

Falrien opened the door to her own place of rest, a night gown firmly wrapped around her as she watched Degger run out of sight down the darkened hall. She glanced the opposite way and whispered an order to her husband before hurrying down the hall to see what was happening.

-------------------

Levin's lips were now pursed into a flat line as he immediately recognized the haunting mannerisms of a man thatd seen war. He flicked his gaze up to Crii before letting it wander to Aiiin as well, hovering there for a moment before clearing his throat softly, "Well... it sounds like we can learn much from your stories, but for now, at this moment, the night is growing old. I'm sure my nephew, his son and grandson need rest just as much as we do. What say we continue this in the morning after some good rest"? He set his cane aside and leaned back into his cot with a pained groan before finally replacing with a sigh of relief.

Quail could feel his cheeks burning as a somewhat nasty smirk graced his lips, allowing himself to play along as he slowly followed the general, "Of course, you cant stay this fabulous if you give all your best wares away". His smirk had grown into a devious smile as he closed the gap between them, wrapping his arms around one of Cali's as they 'toured' the shop. He leaned in to continue the playful banter until the sound of heavy footsteps broke the silence. He gasped, and in his panic shoved Cali into a broom closet before leaning against the door, "Shh! Shh! Sorry, stay there"!

From the other room appeared a stockier built man, not too much older than Quail with the same complexion, bright peachy eyes, and a square jaw by ceverian standards. He stood taller than both men and wore a fine silk robe whose sleeves were rolled up to reveal well muscled arms covered in intricate and overlapping tattoos. A trimmed beard barely hid the look of faint annoyance as he ran a hand through his light slate hair. The sides of his head were shaved save for the very top where near 2 inches of expertly cut and styled hair naturally spiked forward in a purposefully messy way. He folded his arms and leaned against one of the shop chairs, snickering quietly as he spoke, "And here I thought with all the ruckus we were getting burgled, silly me. No thief would be that desperate".
ScarletFang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ty_tay » Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:33 am

Pallon relaxed slightly as Rin reassured him and began to move. He let out a grumbled response, "One of those ***** hell hounds..." He stood up with a slight groan, taking his dagger with him. He went to the hall door with Jasnah close at his heels. He attempted to get between Desha and the door as he opened it to look out into the hall. His eyes went to the only disturbed thing in sight, Taivil and Niannas door, which had been left wide open without a single soul in sight. He immediately turned on his heel to go to Rin and Liam. "Rin! Give me Liam, you need to go check on Nianna!"

Degger continued on his 'war path' howling until he practically rammed Crii and Felsii's door like a bettering ram, causing a loud boom and slight splintering sound to echo in the hall. He shook himself off and began clawing at the door until it finally opened a moment later by Felsii who passed by the hound and went in the direction he had come from.

Taivil and Niannas door was wide open though neither of them were in sight. From one room Kaisiin could be heard crying from being awakened suddenly by Deggers loud rampage out and down the hall. Were someone to look in on her theyd find Iishra in Kaisiins crib with her, wrapped protectively around the toddler and looking frightened. From Taivil and Niannas room one would only be able to hear muffled noises of someone moving around and of another softer noise.

-------

Crii met his great uncles gaze before following it to where his father sat. It was a moment before he nodded to Levins words and stood. He carefully took Aidien from Pariah, much to his dismay, and moved towards the door with his father. "Pariah, please stay here for the night, make yourself comfortable, and I will have someone bring you something to eat and drink. We will come back in the morning to check in on how youre doing and to talk some more if youd like." With a gentle smile he followed Aiiin out where his expression quickly grew serious.

Aiiin nodded subtly to his uncle and son. As Levin spoke of turning in he stood, Vaird immediately at his side, and headed for the door. He waited to be joined by his family in silence. Though clearly gave his hell hound companion a hand signal to guard the door.

Pariah hadn't noticed the shared look of the family, his thoughts seemingly wrapped up in his own thoughts. His gaze returned to Levin as the elder spoke. He reluctantly nodded, understanding that they all needed rest, and didn't fuss when the still sleeping Aidien was taken by his father. He nodded slightly in understand to Crii's words as he left, muttering a thank you as he seemed to draw into himself once more.

Cali grinned coyly as he saw the red on Quails cheeks. He chuckled deeply, the noise almost sounding like a growl as it emitted from his chest. "Mmm, of course. That makes perfect sense." His smiled turned a bit softer as Quail took his arm and began to lead him. He leaned in as Quail did only to give a soft yelp in surprise as he was shoved into the closet. He banged his head against a low shelf upon entrance to his new abode, but attempted to silence as he was asked. When he heard the murmuring of another person talking to Qauil he quickly realized that he hadn't heard their approach while Quail had.

(Totally didnt forget Lani is supposed to have a special moment xD)

A familiar yet odd force seemed to call out to Lani as she slept, drawing her back to a place she could only visit in her dreams. The forest blanket was thick and lush with life, even more so than before. New life was seeming to blossom and grow everywhere. Not far away in now unseeable clearing the small brook could be heard babbling as it flowed, weaving its way through the roots of the giant trees and moss covered rocks. Though with all the new life there was something... Off... About the forest.

ImageImage

RP/Characters - X - VoK
ty_tay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ScarletFang » Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:45 am

Rin patted her sons back as he hiccupped and whimpered from the abrupt awakening. She snapped her attention back to her husband as he called to her, her eyes growing wide with concern, "What"?! She blinked away her astonishment as she gently handed Pallon their son and slipped from the door at a run toward her sisians room. She caught the distressed sound of Kaisiin and hurriedly opened the nursery door before sighing in relief as the toddler appeared unharmed, "Hello sweetheart. Did the commotion wake you up"? She rested her hands on the crib rail, smiling slightly at the sight of the snow leopard cub around her.

Desha pushed past Pallon as the door opened and went to stand in the middle of the hall, on alert and scenting the air. She raced after her mother as she ran from their room. She followed Rin to Kaisiins bedroom, sticking her nose between the crib rails to try and lick the frightened child and cub.

Falrien spotted her daughters fiery hair just as it disappeared into Nianna and Taivils quarters. She lifted her nightgown and quickened her pace before turning into the room and quickly making her way down the hallway. She approached the bedroom door cautiously, gently rapping the wood before pushing it open, "Taivil? Nianna, dear? Is everything alright"?

Quail gave the man a sour look before huffing and flicking his braid over his shoulder, "Birch, please. The only reason we havent been robbed yet is your brutish self keeps shaking the rafters. They probably think we keep a giant for security". He smirked before leaning even more on the broom closet as the man approached.

Birch smiled in an almost unnerving way as he chuckled once and put his hands on his hips, "So if we arent being robbed, mind explaining why you're protecting that closet so closely"? He folded his arms and waited, knowing full well his brother wouldnt be able to handle the pressure for long, "Go on, let the poor b***** out of there before he suffocates on your pride". With an encouraging wave, the door was opened to reveal Cali and the mans eyes grew wide as he tried to choke down his laughter, "I didnt think you had it in you, Quail, but it's about time! The general of ceveria in OUR broom closet! What an honor"!

Lani walked barefoot along the moss covered forest, letting her hands gently trace the ridged patterns in every tree she walked past. She could feel the unease linger even as she broke the forest edge and strode into the clearing eagerly waiting for the one she hoped to see. She stopped in the center and listened to the babbling brook, waiting and watching with an expectant heart.
ScarletFang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ty_tay » Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:29 pm

Pallon took Liam as his son was handed off, and gently began to rock and bounce the toddler in an attempt to calm him. He followed Rin at a slower pace, watching as Falrien entered ahead of him.

Iishra chattered softly at Rin, clearly uncertain at first, though she calmed and reached out to lick Rins hand as she recognized the human woman. Her protective curl around Kaisiin loosened as the child moved and reached out for Rin.

Kaisiin continued to cry though it did soften as she moved towards rin, holding out her arms in a clear manner of wanting to be held. She stumbled slightly over the mostly grown snow leopards tail.

Taivil met Falrien at their door just as she opened it. He looked exasperated but was grinning. "Falrien..." He seemed unable to say more and merely stepped out of her way to let her see into the room. His gaze turned to where Nianna rested in their bed, cooing gently to who could only be their newest child.

Cali fell out of the closet as it was opened, landing on his back with a thud. "Son of a- Birch!?" He sat up with a wince, touching his hand to a spot on his head where his rough entrance to the closet had left a cut, and hissed slightly in response.

Not far from where Lani stopped a mound of what looked to be broken tree limbs that were covered in moss and lichen. All remained silent for several long minutes before the mass moved, almost seeming to shift and crack into a strange monstrous looking creature. It slowly turned to face Lani, a large wolfs skull sat a top the tree like body, red glowing specks lit the eyes of the skull, beneath the skull was shrouded by the vegetation that covered the creature. A deep rumbling noise escaped it as it turned.

ImageImage

RP/Characters - X - VoK
ty_tay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ScarletFang » Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:35 pm

Liam's hiccups gradually calmed to an occassional huff and he clung to his fathers shirt with a small pout. He whimpered once as they made their way down the dark hall, half burying his face against the mans chest.

Desha pushed past her mother and the toddler to track the elder princess down the hall and whined excitedly upon seeing the group of people.

Rin scratched the snow leopards chin before scooping up Kaisiin. She half turned to the sound of her mothers voice and wiped the tears from the young toddlers cheek as she went to follow the sound. "Come on, Princess. Maybe my mommy will know what's going on," She padded down the hall silently before poking her head around the corner and stood in the doorway once she saw Taivil. "Ok, I'm officially up and you've got some explaining-"! She peered into the room as she spoke only to soften at the sight of her friend, "Sisian"?

Falrien looked over Taivil as if trying to decide if he were truly alright before glancing past him and placing a hand to her mouth with a growing smile, "I see I may have interrupted something important". She chuckled softly before entering the room to take a closer look at the newborn, "Honestly I shouldn't be surprised, only his fathers child could make such an entrance". She brushed back Niannas hair as she knelt down, "And how is mother fairing"?

Quail quickly knelt to help the man sit up with an apologetic glance, almost as if ashamed that he had dragged him into the situation. His cheeks burned as he watched the floor and whispered to the tailor, "I... I'm sorry, Cali". His gaze sparked with recognition as he recognized the sound of pain, "Honey, are you hurt"?!

Birch couldn't hold in his laughter as the general recognized him and he bowed slightly in greeting, "If only youd given me fair warning I wouldve prepared tea and crumpets"! His smile seemed to widen as his brother half hid behind the man and he calmed slightly, folding his well muscled arms as he turned the way he came, "I'll go get the med kit. Try not to injure him further, Quail".

Lani snapped her excited attention to the mound of sticks as it shifted, a playful smile starting to show as she eyed the undergrowth, "Garm? You cant sneak up on me, you know better than tha-"! Her words fell short in silent terror as the mound shifted and grew into a beastly form, her own grey orbs locked onto its red gaze. Her lips quivered and she started to tremble before she screamed in fright only to find herself frozen to the spot. Gripping her stomach in a desperate bid to protect her child, she stared at the monster as what could only be a nightmare unfolded around her.
ScarletFang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ty_tay » Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:45 am

Pallon gently pat Liams back as he walked. He chuckled softly at his son and kissed the top of his head. "I dont like abrupt awakenings either my little cub..." He turned into Nianna and Taivils abode following the sounds coming from within.

Iishra let out a chirp as her chin was scratched. Once her small ward was in Rins hands she leapt out of the crib and proceeded to plod down the hall. She slipped past Falrien and Desha and went straight to Taivil who she began to sniff curiously.

Kaisiin made little fuss as her tears were dealt with. She whimpered and rested her head against Rin, her hands balling into fists as she clung to her cousins clothes tightly. As soon as Kaisiin saw her father she reached out to him with an anxious and needy whine.

Taivil let out a breathy laugh and Falriens observation. "Actually, I wish youd gotten here sooner... It all happened so fast. Flarien, could you please make sure theyre both ok?" He subconsciously reached down to pet Iishra. His gaze tore from his wife and their newborn as Rin entered. He smiled at her before frowning slightly at the sight of his distraught daughter. He quickly moved to retrive her from Rin.

Niannas eyes turned from the baby in her arms to Falrien. She smiled tiredly at her and shifted so she may get a better look at the infant. "I am tired and a little surprised still." She smiled at Rin and motioned her over.

The infant squirmed in his mothers arms as he was moved. He let out a fussy whine and waved his tiny fists in the air in protest. There could be no doubt in who his father was, his complexion and hair matiching that of his father and grandfather perfectly.

Cali didnt resist Quails help and instead took the chance to lean on him. He offered him a small grin, "you dont have to apologize." He winced again as his new wound throbbed. "Ah... Yeah, but its just a small cut. Its fine." He glanced as Birch left and took the opportunity to take Quails hand gently and give him a gentle reassuring kiss.

The creature stood silent and stilfor several long moments as it watched Lani cower. It slowly shook itself out, it body creaking and snapping as its limbs settled. Once it seemed to settle it began to reached toward lani, stretching out one long spindly arm towards her and releasing another loud rumbling noise.

ImageImage

RP/Characters - X - VoK
ty_tay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ScarletFang » Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:02 pm

"Seeepy," Liam muttered into his father's shirt as he continued to look into the darkness. He settled some as he recognized his surroundings again only to perk up as he heard the familiar voices of his family. "Mamama? Daddy"? He glanced between his father and the hallway.

Rins focus was broken as Taivil reached for his daughter and she willingly handed her over before moving quickly to kneel beside her friend, "Sisian! I should've known better, oh Gods! Howre you feeling? How are they"? She smiled almost pitifully, feeling the familiar loving warmth as her gaze went to the infant nestled against their mother. She chuckled, resting her arms on the bed, "What's his name"?

"Of course, dear," Falrien nodded once to Taivils request and smiled warmly to Nianna as her hands began to give off a golden aura, "This won't take long, child. As for this little ones arrival, I think he knew you both had waited long enough". She started to go over the pair slowly, patiently searching for any issues and moved aside with a grin when her daughter joined them.

Quail waited for his brother to leave the room before chancing a glance to Cali, a glimmer of remorse caught in his peachy gaze as he sighed, "I shoved you into a closet. One would assume they'd treat someone dear with a little more care". He gently wrapped his free arm around the man's waist as he leaned on him and a small grin tugged at his lips, "Mmm how very sweet of you, commander... My cheeks have never been so scarlet, but its a color that could grow on me. Now it's my turn". He leaned over to kiss the mans wound tenderly and placed a hand on his cheek when he met his gaze once again.

Birch had stopped just short of the doorway, a tray of bandages, cleaner, and tea in his hands as he listened to the pair exchange words with a somewhat more understanding smirk. He waited there out of sight, listening for the right moment to enter again.

Lani trembled in silent fear, waiting for the beast to lash out and flinched away from its extended arm as best she could while her feet still refused to move from under her. Her heart pounded in her ears and she felt as if she were floating, weightless and numb. Her mind reeled then quieted in a single moment as one arm slowly unwrapped itself and reached toward the monster in turn as if by its own accord. No longer able to look away, she faced the thing while to her horror, it grew closer still, "W-What are you?! What do you want"?!
ScarletFang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me