Happy~ and Meeshi |The Next Chapter|

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Happy~ and Meeshi |The Next Chapter|

Postby Happy~ » Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:09 am

Link:
Dropping the food I quickly crouch down, taking off my jacket and pressing it to his side. "Kelsie I'm here! I'm right here." I say, placing one hand on his cheek as I keep the other pressed to the jacket on his wound. "You're going to he Ok." I say, moving his hair from his face. Digging into my jeans pocket I find my found and dial the emergency number, my wife eyes looking at Kelsie. "Just focus on me." I say.
Happy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥Meeshi♥ » Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:16 am

Kelsie-
I clutched his arm in a death grip, my fingers turning white. "Ah...I-I don't know how y-you deal w-why pain l-like this." I began to shake, but all I could think about is the pain radiating from my wound, ""h-how deep? H-how much..." I felt my head grow light and my eyes began to grow weak.
╔═══════════════════════╗
♥ Horses, Music, Art, and Friends ♥

♥ Cebu my Mule ♥
♥ Hazel my OTTB ♥

I prefer she/her please c:

Dinokens;; tba

╚═══════════════════════╝
♥Meeshi♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Happy~ » Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:26 am

Link:
I didn't register the pain from his grip, all I could think about was keeping him alive. "It's going to be alright Kelsie...baby keep your eyes open." I plead with him, pressing the jacket to his side more. "I don't know how deep it is." I say, the sound of the ambulance in the background now. "Please, I love you Kelsie." I say and lean down further, giving him a kiss, my hand on his cheek. I didn't realize I was crying till I saw the tears land on him.
Happy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥Meeshi♥ » Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:29 am

Kelsie-
I felt his tears for my skin and my grip began to dwindle on his arm, sliding down to his forearm, "I-I love you too." It would be so simple to fall asleep into the fainting light. I wasn't going to die, I know, but the pain was great. "I'm t-trying."

♥ Cebu my Mule ♥
♥ Hazel my OTTB ♥

Dinokens;; tba

♥Meeshi♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Happy~ » Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:39 am

Link:
Soon I could the see the lights as the ambulance got closer, the sound getting louder. Taking his hand in mine I squeeze it, "Just hang on." I say. The ambulance comes to a stop, the paramedics quickly start to unload the stretcher as I cop car pulls up next to it. Two paramedics come over and crouch down around Kelsie, placing a breathing bag over his mouth and assessing the wound as I stand. My hands were shaking as I looked at the blood, trying to wipe it off on my jeans. A cop walked over and started to ask me questions, none of which I heard as I watched them work on Kelsie. "Sir, sir can you hear me?" They asked him as the stretcher was lowered and a board was placed under Kelsie. Lifting him up they place him on the stretcher then quickly load him into the back of the ambulance.

One of the paramedics walks over to me with a rag and I try to wipe off my hands but end up dropping the rag. "I don't know." I say to the officer, not really knowing what he said. "He's my boyfriend...I-I have to be with him...he hates hospitals." Shouldering past the paramedic I head to the ambulance. The officer talks with the paramedic before getting into his car and driving off. The paramedic followed me and helped me in the back of the ambulance. Kelsie's shirt was now cut off, wires were hooked up to him and gauze had been placed over the wound. I gently take his hand in mine and give it a squeeze to let him know thay I'm here.
Happy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥Meeshi♥ » Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:51 am

Kelsie-
All I could see reflected in Windows buildings were blurry red, blue and yellow lights, flashing in the foggy night street. I blinked in and out of consiousneous, my hand fidgeting with my wound while they tried to address it. My eyes looked wearily at the paramedic and I gave a weak nod, starting to scratch at my skin with my nails. I could feel anxiety bubbling up. I knew where I was going and I turned my head to Link, "W-why? You should h-have taken me home." It was the last thing I said before grabbing his hand and slipping under, my bare chest for the world to see.

♥ Cebu my Mule ♥
♥ Hazel my OTTB ♥

Dinokens;; tba

♥Meeshi♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Happy~ » Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:09 pm

Link:
"I'm sorry." I whisper so softly I can barely hear it. I kiss his hand, refusing to let it go as I close my eyes. I feel something draped over me and look up to see that a paramedic had place a blanket around my shoulders. He was now filling a syringe and poked it into Kelsie's arm. "This way he will stay asleep for a bit." He says before sitting down and typing away at a computer. I watch him for a moment longer before looking at Kelsie. I move away the hair on his face and kiss his forehead.

Once at the hospital I watched as they unloaded the stretcher and wheeled him inside, I began to follow but was stopped by the same police man from before. I couldn't stand to leave Kelsie alone but I knew that I had to answer the officer's questions. I follow him to a quiet room in the hospital and sit down, answering the questions.

Kelsie was placed into surgery and an hour later the officer left, saying he would be back in the morning. I went to the bathroom to try and clean my hands of the blood. I wasn't sure where my jacket had ended up but I didn't really care. Heading back out to the waiting room I sit down, placing the blanket in my lap as I wait. In my head I replayed the happy moments that I had with Kelsie.
Happy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥Meeshi♥ » Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:16 pm

Kelsie-
The day had been so good, one of the best days so far ice had in a long time. But now, I was punishing myself in my head for quitting my job with Cody. I was an idiot thinking I'd be okay. I should have just stayed. I was worried about Link...I knew he was hurt, and that made me feel bad, even though I hadn't been awake since the hospital, I could imagine him and his sad face, and his concerned eyes. I didn't know what was happening to me, I didn't know if I was dying, or in surgery or what, but I guess I'll just have to wait and see. Waiting is hard....especially when it could be good or bad. I had a feeling the stab wound was deep, probably did do some damage, but I hoped it didn't cause me to die. I needed Link...and I knew he needed me.

♥ Cebu my Mule ♥
♥ Hazel my OTTB ♥

Dinokens;; tba

♥Meeshi♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Happy~ » Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:52 pm

Link:
I was asleep when a nurse shook my awake. I didn't know how long it had it been since Kelsie had gone into surgery but it didn't matter, as soon as the nurse said I could see him I jumped up. Clutching the blanket I follow her directions to his room. Seeing him there on the bed broke my heart as I hurried forward, taking his hand in mine. "I'm here..." I whisper and kiss his hand. "I'm sorry...I had no choice, I wouldn't have been able to save you." I say gently. A doctor walked in and we stepped out of the room to talk. I kept glancing at Kelsie through the window, worried as the doctor talked.
Happy~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥Meeshi♥ » Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:56 pm

Kelsie-
I was barely awake when he Link came in. His words were just mumbled in my brain but I didn't mind. I could see through my blurry vision as he left the room again and I felt my heart sink, wondering where he went. My senses slowly became clearer and I saw he was outside.

♥ Cebu my Mule ♥
♥ Hazel my OTTB ♥

Dinokens;; tba

♥Meeshi♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery