Dissent V.3 (1 x 1)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Dissent V.3 (1 x 1)

Postby ty_tay » Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:56 am

Cali chuckled slightly in response to Quail. "She will be just as frightened by me appearing behind her, but very well." He was only gone for a couple of minutes before he returned along with a tray that held tea and snacks enough for two. He smirked as he glanced at Quail inspecting his progressive works. He moved to set the tray down on his work area, pushing off whatever had been in the spot previously. "Finding anything to your liking?"

"And that's a perfect example of underestimating your opponent, my love." Venn replied lightly, a blushing smirk growing on his face as he noticed Marcs own blush, though it softened lovingly as he leaned in his husbands touch. "Well it's not like I had much experience with any sort of relationship before I met you... Well aside from one thing but I don't really think that counts... I'd do anything for you as well, though lets try to keep injuries to a minimum, yeah?" He leaned in enough to give him a gentle yet brief kiss.

"I don't think shes trying to be mean retti…" Ryne replied gently. He leaned into her touch and watched her with a loving gaze. He returned her kiss, drawing her in closer if it were possible. "I don't intend on going anywhere that isn't by your side."

Hrollief sat in silence as he let Viveka think over his words. He continued to watch their hands during the silence and let his grip loosen as hers did. He looked up in startled surprise as Viveka suddenly broke the silence and hugged him. He returned her hug, hiding his face against her as he listened to her words. He was still for a long moment before murmuring, "I...I don't know..." He pulled away just enough to rest his forehead against her. "I have never been given this option before... When and if you want a pup I wouldn't want them to be anyone elses but mine, but I am... I am afraid... I do not want for a pup to look at me like so many looked at my father..."

"Sorry I'm so hard to hate, Peloria, though it's not easy to hate you either." Ceariin replied with a gentle teasing smile. He chuckled at Mirembes words and came to sit next to them, wrapping an arm around them both even if his sister didn't want him to.
"Youre uncomfortable now? You should walk into one of their hideouts. Its like stepping on a hornets nest, kicking it and then setting it on fire." -Avian (Dissent)

ImageImage
Art by: me (with a mouse)
Art of: Mars & Jenova

Art by: preppy paws | Art of: Mars |Art by: Me | Art of: Rune

My Characters! *OLD* *NEW* - Rohktans - My CWHR horses
RP/Characters - X - VoK
I have old characters for trade here pm me if youre interested in one. Do not post on my thread please; its for character storage.
ty_tay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ScarletFang » Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:13 am

“In a way, yes” Quail hummed as he drew back from the unfinished piece of attire, leaving his answer mostly to Cali’s own interpretation as he came forward to pick up a piece of paper that had fallen from the man’s desk. He set it down gently where it had been as he eyed the snacks the man had returned with, “Well aren’t you just a sweetheart”. He took up a cup of tea before going to sit on the loveseat with legs neatly crossed as he watched him expectantly, “Tell me, Caliciian, where do you pull your inspiration from”?

Marc snorted at his husband’s snide remark, his features falling flat all save for his ridiculous smile as he stuck out his bright blue tongue at the man, “No promises, though I suppose you’re right. I’ve definitely learned my lesson and more than my fair share about my ‘opponent’ by now”. He returned his kiss with a deep hum that made his chest thrum as he savored his affection, “Not to ruin the moment but ...Do I get to hear about that one time too or is it more of a ‘dead-in-the-past’ kinda thing”?

Rettika pulled back only enough to look into Ryne’s blue eyes with a forlorn gaze that seemed to sooth and change into a look of adoration and understanding, “I just want everyone to be happy, is that too much to ask”? She managed a small smile as she felt him hold her closer and she happily returned the embrace as she rested her head against his, “It’s been a long day… er, night?... maybe we should get some food before anything else happens. Cooking helps me think”.

“Impossible” Viveka growled angrily, not at him but the thought of the wretched man that caused Hrolleif and their tribe so much pain, “You may have been raised in his shadow but that does not make you like him”. She cradled his head with a hand on each cheek and pursed her lips as she tried to swallow her anger, causing her voice to quiver and shake, “A bad man doesn't save a wounded stranger by taking them back to their territory. A bad man doesn’t pay respects to the fallen of a rival tribe. A bad man doesn’t pledge his heart so willingly to the thought of love… I know you’re afraid, I am too… and I don’t want you to suffer, the gods know you’ve endured enough. I’ll take them if you want me to”. She slowly looked down to the dried herbs as if waiting for the command to collect them once more.

Peloria shifted uncomfortably as her brother embraced them before settling again with a slight huff, “No you most definitely are not. You never have been and never will be apologetic to the fact you can be rather irksome at times”. She couldn’t help but smile at his teasing and eventually relaxed with a shake of her head.

Mirembe continued to giggle and had covered her mouth with both hands to muffle the sound as she laughed at the adults silly bickering. She hugged Caer’s arm as the gave them both a hug and seemed content from where she sat between the two.
ScarletFang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ty_tay » Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:52 pm

Cali smiled at Quails answer and chuckled softly. "Then in a way I am pleased." He began to straighten some things on the desk as Quail collected his tea. "Well it would be rude not to offer a guest something to eat and drink, wouldnt it?" He paused for a moment as the question was asked, as if giving it some thought before he turned to face Quail, leaning back against his desk. "That is a rather difficult thing to answer... I draw inspiration from many things. It often depends on my mood as well. One day it may be an animal, the next the way water moves or flowers bloom, the day after that maybe the gait of someone just walking by the shop... Though for some peices that are specifically commissioned by someone, like one of the gowns im working on over there," he gestured to a piece that was on a mannequin bodice that was white as snow and had what looked to be the beginning stitching for an elaborate embroidery mixed with creative layering to create a peacock, "I ask them for things to inspire me. An emotion, color, animal, things they like and love..."

Venn chuckled softly as Marc snorted. "You never know what someone may surprise you with, love, but thats part of the learning experience." He leaned his head against him as his past relationship was questioned. "Well it is in the past, but we remain as little more than aquantices... Several years ago I was engaged to a noble woman, but mind you this wasnt anything either of us planned. Our engagment was arranged by our parents, and we were required to play the part and at least try to get along. She wasnt bad as a person, but I knew something was off about myself when I was more attracted to her brother than I was to her... Needless to say it was rather awkward when I told her that, especially at the time I told her... Luckily she wasnt offended and she agreed not to tell anyone about me, though my father was extremely unhappy with me for breaking the engagement."

Ryne smiled gently in response to Rettis question. "Not everyone is happy about the same things." He chuckled softly and pressed a kiss to her forehead. "Then to cooking... Hmmm... Is cooking a place or an action? Perhaps it is both..."

Hrolleif flinched slightly at Vivekas growl and watched her as she spoke, leaning into her touch with a soft whimper. He hid his face against her once more as she waited for him to answer, remaining silent for a long time before finally shifting away from her and reaching for the herb she had thrown. Without a word he grabbed the small wooden box once more, picking out the remaining herbs. He looked to Viveka and gently placed his forehead against hers in a sign of affection as he spoke softly, "please... Dont hate me..." Immidiately after he stood and walked away only to throw the herbs into the small fire place.
"Youre uncomfortable now? You should walk into one of their hideouts. Its like stepping on a hornets nest, kicking it and then setting it on fire." -Avian (Dissent)

ImageImage

RP/Characters - X - VoK
I have old characters for trade here pm me if youre interested in one. Do not post on my thread please; its for character storage.
ty_tay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ScarletFang » Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:14 pm

Quail nodded once as he watched Cali from over the rim of his tea cup, casually sipping the drink before letting his gaze drift over to the mannequin with slight interest. He set the cup down again with a sly grin, "All good things to find a muse, I must admit. However, I'm afraid if I tried to embody anyone's personality into a piece of clothing it may just make the wearer go insane from the sheer glamour of it". He gave the tailor a playful wink before swirling his tea thoughtfully, "So... where were we, Mr. Viiliinii"?

Marc held Venn gently as he leaned against him, listening calmly to every detail with a faint frown at the thought of his husband being forced into any relationship. He raised one clawed hand to gently brush back the healers hair once the story concluded and looked his beloved straight in the eyes before speaking in a grievous tone, "So what you're saying is I'm more handsome than her brother cause we're married now"? He cracked a devilish smile before it too faded with a new kind of thoughtfulness entering his gaze, "How do you think he'll react to us? Your father doesn't strike me as the forgiving type".

Rettika sighed softly as she was kissed, the truth behind Ryne's words slowly sinking in as she entwined their fingers once again and gently pulled him towards the stairs. His question seemed to ignite a spark of curiosity as she lead him toward the kitchens, "Hmmm it could be both if you think hard enough about it. People always say there's a time and place for everything so wouldn't cooking count as a part of everything"? She smiled back at him, her usual brightness slowly flickering to life again as they talked.

Viveka leaned forward as Hrolleif placed his forehead to hers and seemed taken aback at his words before he moved away toward the fire. She watched him for only a moment before slipping from the bed, the blanket still draped around her shoulders as she followed to stand behind her lover. "I hope you can forgive me someday...," She whispered into his back as her arms wrapped around him from behind, tucking the blanket around the both of them as she felt the faintest of smiles pull at her pursed lips, "For disappointing you with my lack of hatred... For loving you unconditionally..... I didnt realize I had trapped the hunter until it was too late and by the time I did, I was selfish enough not to release him when I had the chance".
ScarletFang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ty_tay » Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:28 am

Cali let out a slight amused hum at Quails words, a gentle smile gracing his lips. "Then perhaps, and please dont take this as a bad thing, you are focusing on too much of their personality rather than narrowing it down?" He blushed ever so slightly at Quails wink before smirking in a devious and flirty manner. "Well we were just about to let out our frustrations in a fabulous manner." He stood straight once more and moved easily towards the adjoining room, pausing only to gesture with one finger for Quail to follow.

The room was filled to the brim with various scraps of clothing and fabric, most out of date or style.

Venn leaned into Marcs touch without faulter. He chuckled lightly and gave him a chaste kiss. "What Im saying is that I had a crush but now Im hopelessly in love." He frowned slightly at the mention of his father and sighed heavily. "He isnt and quite honestly.... Im scared. My father is a very powerful mage, and he could very well decide that he wants one or both of us dead..."

Ryne gently squeezed Rettis hand as they began to walk and smiled as she seemed to become more her normal self. "But if its a place then what is a kitchen? Those who are cooking usually go to a kitchen, not a cooking... Could it also be an event?"

Hrolleif stared into the fire pensively as he watched the herbs burn. His stomach dropped as he heard Vivekas words but calmed once more as she wrapped her arms around him. He gently hugged her arms and leaned back slightly as she spoke. "As long as that remains true I will never be disappointed because of you." His words words mumbled softly and he turned in her hold to firmly wrap his arms around her with a faint smirk. "Who trapped who again?" Without warning he lifted her into his arms with a gentle loving kiss.

ImageImage

RP/Characters - X - VoK
ty_tay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ScarletFang » Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:32 pm

"Very rarely is there ever too much of a good thing, Cali," Quail continued to casually sip his drink until it was finally done, only letting it slowly lower from his lips once the man was out of sight. He placed the cup back on the platter before following into the next room. Only the keenest of gazes would've been able to spot the subtle tremor in his fingers as he lower the dish with a sharp, short clatter. Excitement threatened to show itself but he quickly hid away any signs of his pounding heart with a sly smile as he faced the tailor once again, "That sounds lovely. Gods know we could use a good vent". He eyed the garments somewhat skeptically.

Marc growled happily as he returned his husbands kiss only to laugh heartily as the man professed his love, "Happy to hear I'm not just a fad". He smiled up at Venn only for gentle concern to take the place of his playfulness, "What"? His eyes hardened even though his touch remained soft and he still wore a slight grin even if it looked like a forming scowl, "Theres no need to fear, Vennellen. Not while I'm here. I've had plenty of other things want to spill my guts, some far worse than a man on a high horse".

"A kitchen is a room where cooking can happen, but the act of cooking is not limited to a single place. I once boiled an egg in a hot spring in Par Lor. Cooking can definitely be an event too, all the best food is ever made during a special occasion like a birthday or something," Rettika replied thoughtfully. It wasnt long before they found themselves back in the castle, but once in the light of the hallway the woman froze in a sudden panic. Something began to thrash somewhere within the womans hair and she stood like a statue trying not to scream, "Ryyyyne.... get it! Get it! Get it!!!! What is it?! Get it off"!!!

Viveka allowed Hrolleif to turn around, a red hue burning her cheeks as his words hung in the air, and she locked her yellow eyes with his. She giggled lightly as he spoke and flashed a teasing smile, "I could always say I fished you out instead". She gasped as she was lifted off her feet and began to laugh happily as her arms gently draped around his neck, only to be silenced as she returned the kiss with all the love she held for him.
ScarletFang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ty_tay » Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:52 pm

"Hmmm, perhaps." Cali replied with a coy smile. His eyes remaind on Quail until he vanished into the other side of the room and then once again as his companion joined him. He chuckled mischeviously as Quail eyed the contents of the room. "These are absolutely garrish clothes, arent they?" He idly pulled out a solid vomit green silken shirt that practically dripped lace and offered it to Quail, never losing his smile.

Venn chuckled softly as Marc laughed. "If you were just a fad we wouldve never made it this far and you know it." He shifted slightly in an uneasy manner as Marcs mood began to change. He shook his head slightly, worry clear in his eyes. "I dont think you really understand, Marc. I know youve faced dangerous things before, but youve never seen what my father can do. Hes earned the right to boast and could kill you with a few words if you didnt have any magic protection! Theres a reason he was one of the first mages the late king Esol would go to, both he and my uncle are perhaps the strongest mages in Alenthia... Juliens next after them..."

Ryne nodded as he listened to Retti talk and smiled inwardly he noted that she had seemed to go back to her normal self. He stopped in surprise as Retti suddenly froze and began to panic. He circled around her until he found the reason. "...you have a tiny colorful chicken in your hair..." He reached out to gently try to free the creature as he spoke.

Hrolleif chuckled at Vivekas words and grinned as she began to laugh. He only broke the kiss when he needed air and rested his forehead against hers once more. He murmued softly as he began to move once more "You should laugh more often..."

ImageImage

RP/Characters - X - VoK
ty_tay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ScarletFang » Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:43 pm

Quail's mood visibly flattened as he watched the piece of clothing with what appeared to be a mixture of nausea and disgust, "A complete abomination to all things fashionable. You didnt make that did you? For shame, sir". A small bit of his playfulness returned in his final words until the garment was offered to him and he coiled back like it were an atrocity. He pinched it between two fingers and held it at arms length, "I shall need to bathe after this. Please tell me we're here to burn them".

Marc chuckled once as Venn spoke of their relationship, but suddenly became much more relaxed and at ease once he noticed his beloved's distress. "Venn," He spoke sternly yet still held an eerily calm tone, "There is no need to worry. Listen, Esol is long gone and Tohveir isnt like him. Your father cant touch us unless he's prepared to share the same fate. I'm an ambassador and you're my husband. Any act against us would be seen as an attack against both the Alenthian kingdom and the Lorren nations". He gently leaned forward with the healer snuggly tucked against him and stood with a reassuring smile, "If it should come to that, well... let's just say I'll handle it".

The bird flopped and fluttered helplessly, its wings and tiny feet having been tangled in the hair around it. It let out a chorus of shrill tweets and peeps as Ryne tried to free it, occasionally pecking his finger harmlessly with its long beak. The little bird turned a different color ever time it shifted, its iridescent feathers changing from green to blue to purple with every movement, and its feet were nearly invisible under the cover of small tufts of white down. From its tail sprouted two longer feathers, both tipped with a single circular feather that shone bright blue. It cocked its head at the man quizzically though never stopped struggling against him until, after fighting for so long, it exhausted itself and sat completely still panting in the mans hand.

Rettika's panic quickly turned to confusion as Ryne tried to explain the invader caught in her hair but remained still as he tried to help her, "A colorful chicken? I didnt think my hair was big enough to hide one of those". She breathed a sigh of relief as the small creature was released and turned to see what had created the chaos, "A hummingbird! How did he end up in my hair"? She approached the small bird and tweeted softly until it appeared to calm in Ryne's hold, "The poor thing must be scared to death".

Viveka gasped lightly as Hrolleif broke their kiss, sighing whimsically as he leaned against her once again. She hummed happily, "Stick around long enough and I may just surprise you, pretty boy". She snuggled against him, totally content in his hold even when her grip tightened slightly as he started to move.
ScarletFang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ty_tay » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:28 pm

Cali scoffed as if Quail had deeply insulted him. "You cant honestly believe I had any hand in creating that. No, I do believe that came from Alenthia... Many of these did." He chuckled with a faint smirk as Quail took the clothing and easily reached for another equally distastful garment. "Bathe all you wish, but I assure you that all of these clothes, while could make your eyes melt in horror, are perfectly clean. We will not be burning them, however they do have a use. You see the material is still good, and can be repurposed, but to do that..." He firmly took hold of the shirt in his hands and ripped the sleeve off as if it hadnt even been sewn properly. "...they must be disassembled. Scraps, rags, freyed edges, clean edges, any and every way they can be destroyed can be used and repurposed into something beautiful."

Venn looked to his husband as his name was spoken. He didnt seem completely convinced as Marc tried to calm him, but listened intently to his words. He clung to Marc as he stood. "Some of that is perfectly true, but my father may still try something anyways. He's... He's not the kind of man anyone should cross..." He nestled his head into the crook of Marcs neck, his arms tightening around him some. "I just... I cant lose you Marc. I cant, and I know my family will try rip us apart, and I cant keep up with them. I cant protect you from them if theyre adamant about it."

"A tiny one yes." Ryne replied as he focused on freeing the bird. He was unbothered as it pecked at his hands and gently stroked it with his thumb as it began to calm in his hands. "It probably just wanted to follow someone pretty, but got too close." He gently offered it to her with an innocent smile.

Hrolleif chuckled slightly as she spoke. He crawled back into the bed, setting her down gently but not releasing her as he snuggled further into her hold.

ImageImage

RP/Characters - X - VoK
ty_tay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ScarletFang » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:33 pm

Quail shrugged with an almost sinister grin, "Dont you dare give me that look, you cant blame me for thinking you'd gone mad! Though it is a relief, I must say. Only alenthians would think this ungodly rubbish is fashion". His eyes seemed to spark to life once Caliciian explained his plan and the man grew oddly excited seeing the garment be destroyed, "You sneaky devil! No invitation needed for this delightful scheme, you have my full attention"! He curled his fingers around the clothing before tearing every single stitch with a satisfying laugh, "Ooooh how I love that sound"!

Marc held Venn closer the more he became agitated and gently made the healer look him in the eyes as he placed their foreheads together again, "Venn! ...You wont have to. I know you're scared but he's just. another. man. I will take everything your family throws at us and return it ten-fold. You're the first thing in my life that is truly worth fighting for. You wont ever have to stand alone again because nothing could ever take me away from your side". He moved toward their bedroom, minding the lower doorframe as he climbed the stairs, "Right now, they're a continent away. Stressing wont help the matter at this point. Have faith in your husband and we'll make it through this together".

The bird shook and poofed out its colorful wings as it looked between the two giants curiously. It peeped and preened itself with it's long beak, rubbing its head against Ryne's thumb before slowly shifting to the edge of his palm and quickly taking flight.

Rettika snorted lightly trying to hold in her giggling at the compliment and the look on Ryne's face, offering a bashful smile in return, "Sure, uh huh". She smiled when the bird seemed to react positively to them and watched as it soared upward toward the rafters before zooming back down to hover infront of them with a plethora of chirps and peeps. She extended a hand, continuing her familiar bird calls and nearly squealed in excitement when the tiny creature perched itself on her finger, "Aaaawe! We cant take him back yet, not until we're sure he's ok, right? Just incase"!
ScarletFang

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me