1x1 w/ Anna and Echo

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 w/ Anna and Echo

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:21 am

"You can stay with us, June. At least until you get yourself a new place," he said gently.
"Tacos!" she said excitedly.
"We have a box of a kit in the cupboards and vegetable 'meat' in the freezer," he told June.

Kailor nodded, shoving her hands into her pockets and going. She knew she shouldn't push herself into Circe and Alex's lives.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:29 am

June wrinkled her nose at the thought of frozen fake meat. "Ill figure something out" She said in response to both of his statements. She glanced at him sadly, watching as his hair flopped in his face. "I really wish you would find someone." SHe looked back at Bel, intending to turn her onto her side of the argument. "Wouldn't it be nice if your dad found you a mom? Someone to play with when he is busy and to do your hair?"
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:54 am

Bel's eyes lit up in excitement. "Are you staying with us?" she asked excitedly. "I want you as a mom!" She beamed enthusiastically, thinking June was asking if it was okay for her to stay and be her mother.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:56 am

June cringed and shook her head. "No. Im not really the type of person to become a Mom. Trust me, when you meet the perfect person to be your mom youll know it." She looked back out the window as they pulled up to the apartment. "Im serious, kal." She said quieter so Bel wouldnt hear. "She deserves a mom and you deserve to settle down. You need to stop wasting your time on blonde bimbos like me. If your wife saw you now shed be disappointed."
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:34 pm

Kal growled, the first time Bel had ever heard that sound. "Stop with that," he snarled. "I'm not interested in getting a girlfriend. Bel will be fine without a mother. She has be. Three months ago she had no one."
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:39 pm

June rolled her eyes but got out as soon as he parked. "Good luck when she turns 13." She muttered in annoyance and looked around at the dark, snowy world, missing being in the water where the cold hadnt bothered her.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:50 pm

"Are you coming inside?" Bel asked when she got out, tugging on June's sleeve. She wanted June to stay. She liked having a girl around. Especially since she was a mermaid.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:06 pm

June looked down at her and smiled faintly. "Ill stay until you fall asleep. Ok?"
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:22 pm

"But will you be there when I wake up?" Her browas were crinkled in worry. She gripped June's sleeve, gazing up at her with large eyes.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:30 pm

June pursed her lips. "I dont know. I think you and your dad need some family time." She looked over at kal for help
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me