1x1 w/ Anna and Echo

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 w/ Anna and Echo

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:31 am

"I..." He sighed, sitting on the edge of the bed. "I'm sorry. I thought I could fix this by myself." He ran a hand through his hair, looking at the floor, ashamed.

"Thank you for the offer," he said to her father. "But I need to get my daughter home. Maybe some other time." He helped Bel with her shoes, wishing June would at least look at him. He couldn't tell what she was thinking.

"You're right." She sighed. "I'd go this time without telling her, then if you see him, you tell her. I guess."
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:38 am

"Breaking up with me and ruining your life isnt going to fix this. If you wanted to break up just tell me. Dont turn yourself in and ruin your life just to do it jace." He said bitterly as he tried not to look at the note and ring on the side table. He presses his hands over his eyes for a moment as he bit back tears before getting up and grabbing his coat. "I should go. Dont contact me." He said as he pulled on his coat with his back to jace.

He grunted but shrugged. "Alright. Well you and your daughter stop by anytime. You are always welcome kal."

Circe nodded but smirked faintly. "Did you know jace is going to propose to alex?"
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:43 am

"I don't want to break up with you. That's the last thing I want." His heart tore apart. "Alex..." His eyes welled up as he stared at him. "Don't go..." He had ruined everything! Jace was always messing everything up.

Kal nodded a bit, feeling both secretly pleased and also uncomfortable. He left with Bel, ruffling her hair affectionately.

"What? No way!" She stated at Circe in surprise. "Really?"
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:56 am

Alex shook his head an kept his back turned to him. He couldn't bare to look at him and hate how his mind seemed unable to make sense of everything. "I need to think. Just... just stay here and don't do anything dumb. I don't know if I'll be back so you at least dont have to worry about the police." He muttered before heading to the door as he pulled out his keys.

June followed along behind them with her eyes glued to the ground, feeling lost.

CIrce nodded happily. "I hope he does it soon. I just really hope Alex says yes. He tends to over think things and I really dont want Jace getting hurt because of him."
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:00 am

"But..." He stared after Alex. 'Don't you love me?' he wanted to ask. But he couldn't find the words. He was frozen in spot, watching him walked out.

"Everything alright?" Kal asked gently, glancing back at her.

"Definitely." She smiled happily. "That's good. I hope he says yes. They deserve to be happy."
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:04 am

Alex went downstairs quickly and got to his truck but didnt yet drive. He didnt know where to go or how to handle anything he was dealing with. He wasn't ready to face off against his father in an argument and wasn't even sure if that was the right move yet. He fumbled as he pulled out his phone and called Circe.

June nodded and got in the car but still didn't look at Kal or Bel. "Its just late. I should probably get going once we get back to your place." She muttered as she buckled her seat belt so she had something else to focus on.

CIrce's smile disappeared as her phone began to ring. "Ill be right back." She said as she walked off with it and answered it by the front door. Her face grew concerned as she talked to someone for a few moments. Once she hung up she went back to the table and pulled out her wallet to pay for their dinner. "Im sorry but I need to go. Something happened and Alex needs me i guess."
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:08 am

Jace sat on the edge, his head in his hands as he cried. He had tried to do what he thought was best, the only way to keep Alex. But he had only ended up loosing him.

"Are you sure?" He pulled out of the driveway. "You can stay with us as long as you'd like. I don't like the idea of you sleeping in that house by yourself."

"Okay," she sighed, but she knew Circe needed to go help him. "Bye, I guess." She looked a bit lost, staring blankly across the table at the spot Circe had been sitting.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:10 am

June looked out the window, looking almost as broken as she did when he took her home the first time. "I think ive intruded on your and Bel's life enough for one day." She said quietly as she glanced in the mirror back at Bel.

Circe hesitated as she held her purse awkwardly, looking at kailor. "Do you... do you want to come with? ALex is pretty quiet and probably will just sit there watching the tv and drinking. We could still talk if you want."
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:12 am

"Oh. I mean, we don't mind.... But if you want space.." He watching the road, sulking.

"Nah, it's okay. Alex needs your help. I don't want to get in the way." She got up, paying for her food and pulling her jacket on.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:18 am

June looked back out the window, allowing hr own thoughts to torture her. "I actually dont even know where im going." She began to say without thinking. "The house is all taped off and a crime scene. I din't want to touch anything but it such a mess and the blood was still wet in the carpet. I just..." she faded off and kept watching out the window as she tried to make her voice sound brighter. "Ill make dinner for you guys before I go. Its the least I can do for you after last night." She glanced back at Bel. "What do you want for dinner?"

CIrce looked at her sadly but knew better than to push her. "Ok... text me if you need anything I guess." She turned and walked off to her car, making sure not to look back.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me