1x1 w/ Anna and Echo

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 w/ Anna and Echo

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:34 am

Jace bit his lip, watching him go. He looked over at the folder, hesitating. He wanted to burn the whole thing. But he probably had more copies, and Alex did deserve a lot better than him... It hurt him to think about breaking up with him. But Jace didn't want to go to jail. He hesitated. If he told the police himself what he had done, Alex's father wouldn't have a hold on him. Unless he found a way to make his jail stay longer... He contemplated calling Alex or one of his friends, but decided against it. He went into their bedroom and wrote a note to Alex, explaining that his father had come and spoken to Jace. He told him that he was planning on proposing, but since he'd be spending who knew how many years in jail, he would leave him with the ring, since he wouldn't be able to give it to him. Setting the ring he had bought on top of the note, he threw on his jacket and left. A lousy way to propose, but he needed to leave before Alex could stop him. He left the apartment, his jaw clenched tight as he made his way to the police department, folder in hand. (if he had left it behind)

Bel hesitated. She didn't really know June. She didn't know if she could trust her. She slipped into the water, squeaking in fear as she dipped under, her tail doing nothing but rippling feebly. She struggled to reached the surface, automatically holding her breath.

Kailor winced a bit. "And she couldn't do that herself?" She sighed, taking a sip of her drink. It didn't seem fair that her mother was sending Circe to do her work.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:41 am

Alex was tiredly headed up the stairs as Jace went down them. A smile spread across him as ge saw Jace coming towards him. "Hey. Where are you off to?" He stopped Jace and kissed his cheek happily. "I think its a good night to open a bottle if wine. What do you say?"

June grabbed bel amd pulled her to the bottom of the pool. She could see bel's gills open up and waiting to be used so June held tightly to her amd patted her back, trying to force her to breathe the water like she was.

Circe shrugged again. "Shes busy amd i agreed to run errands if it meant i could stay here. I just... I just really hope i dont run into ricky."
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:45 am

Jace stiffened as he saw him. "Hey," he said, pulling Alex into his arms. He closed his eyes as he breathed in his familiar scent. "Actually, I have something I need to do. Maybe after?" He pulled away enough to kiss him. "Love you," he said, forcing a smile.

Bel breathed in, unable to hold her breath any longer. She stared at June, the fear slowly fading from her eyes as she breathed, using her gills.

"Right." She winced a bit. "Well, I hope it goes well." The agreement made sense. She was sure Circe's mother would have wanted Circe to stay with her.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:49 am

Alex kissed him back and gave him a worried look. "Ok well im going to open it so hurry back. Ok?"

June smiled at her and let go 9f her. "No matter what, you dont need to be scared of the water. Its your home. Ok?"

Circe nodded and looked around at all of the couples in the resturant as she sipped her drink akd felt the nurn of the alcohol. "I wish i could be in a relationship." She muttered jealously before looking back at kailor. "So what is going on with that girl you mentioned?"
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:53 am

"Okay," he said, softly kissing him again. He pulled away, smiling slightly at him and then turning around and leaving.

"Okay," she whispered, feeling less scared now. She looked up at Kal, who was perched on the edge of the poor, watching them worriedly.

Kailor's cheeks went a bit red. "Uh..." She looked down, folding and unfolding her napkin nervously. "It's you."
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:00 am

Alex went into their apartment but as soon as he found the note his heart dropped. He fumbled with his phone as he called jace, silently pleading for him to pick up as he felt himself grow frantic.

June smiled. "Ok, now focus on moving your tail. Dont rudh yourself and dont try to swim yet. Just move your tail slowly."

Circe blinked in shock amd turned bright red. "Oh..." she looked down into her drink for a few moments before looking back up at her. "Have we been dating this whole time and no one told me?"
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:03 am

Jace ignored his phone as he walked into the police department. He waited to speak to an officer, closing his eyes as he sat in a chair, trying to ignore his phone.

Bel frowned in concentration, trying to get her muscles to work in order to move her tail. It twitched a bit, and flapped a little in odd jerking movements.

Kailor's face flushed. "Um, no. I... uh..." She kept her gaze on the table, her face a deep crimson. "I just like you. A lot."
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:07 am

Alex growled angrily and kept calling him. He couldnt do this to him. He couldnt just smile in his face and then break his heart in three different ways. They couldnt just be over.

June stayed beside her, watching carefully. "You are doing good. You will get there just keep trying."

Circe looked down as well as her blush burned her cheeks. "Kailor... You know better than anyone im not safe to be around."
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:09 am

Jace finally picked up after earning glares from other people. "Yeah?" he said tiredly.

"It hurts," she whined, stopping trying to move her tail. "It's too hard."

Kailor rolled her eyes. "I'll be fine," she told her, looking at her drink. "I'm not worried."
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:12 am

"Come home Jace. You cant do this. I dont know what he said to you but speaking you are willing to go to jail to avoid it i can take a few guesses. Just come home and we can handle tjis." He pleaded desperately.

"Thats just because you havent done it before." June gently felt her tail, feeling the unmoving muscles and tendons from her leg being gone. "We just need to get you something to help because most all of your tail is still excited to move."

Circe rolled her eyes. "You always used to be. What changed?"
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me