1x1 With AnnaCat17 and Echo!

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 With AnnaCat17 and Echo!

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:12 am

Magnus groaned as he forced himself to sit fully up. "I'm not upset. Im just your guard though, you dont need to look after me. It is my job to care for you Liah, you owe me nothing."

"Why? All you are going to do is get yourself killed. This is not a game for them. It is only going to get worse tge longer it goes on. Please, dont do this." She ran her hand through his hair once more as she whised she vould find a way to convince him.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:31 am

"You're my family," she said softly. "And you kept Mikah alive and brought him back to us. Of course I owe you."

"Piper, I want to be with you," he whispered softly. "I can't do that if I don't win. I don't want you have to spend the rest of your life with any of them. I need to do this. I have to try."
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:43 am

Malcom sighed and looked at her sadly but stayed silent. He couldnt help but recall the Liah he grew up and trained with as a child, yearning to have that care free spirit back. His attention was diverted as Ash strolled in, a smirk on his face and a large cut obviously caused by a weapon, not an animal on his face. He began to walk towards a medic but once he spotted liah he turned and walked towards her. "I wondered when id get to meet the true leader of you freaks. You arent as strong as i imagined. Im disappointed." Magnus immediately forced himself to his feet and drew his ax, waiting for Liah's command to attack.

Piper didnt get the chance to respond as Ash came in, carefully she stood up and prepared to step in.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:18 pm

Liah narrowed her eyes at the man, straightening up, her serious leader look back on her face. "And who are you supposed to be? If you are going to question my strength, why don't you challenge me to a fight?" She didn't know who he was, but he should not be talking to her like that.

Mikah forced himself to sit up. "Hey, branwoda, are you really so insecure that you would talk down to the leader of Trishanakru? Not that I am shocked. All your strength is physical, not up here," he teased angrily, tapping his own forehead.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:24 pm

Ash glared at Mikah. "You speak of strength yet you clearly have none. You were almost defeated by a deer like a child." He then turned his attention back to Liah. "I would fight you but it would be far too easy and wouldnt feel fair."

Piper glared at Ash. "I will not allow you to speak to her like that Ash."
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:29 pm

"Are you kidding me? We got attacked by wolves. Go to the valley you'll see their bodies." He glared at Ash.

Liah glared at him, then scoffed. "Of course you say that. You do not actually want to get into a fight with me, because you do not want to lose."

Mikah smirked at him. "Yeah, I have seen people play the same game as you, Ash. You cannot fool us. Who do you think we are? We are not as stupid as you, we would not fall for something as silly as that."
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:41 pm

Ash chuckled before turning and getting in Liah's face. "I dont need to fight you. Not yet. I will be the king and when i am i will watch as each and every one of your people dies. Your affection makes you weak and if i had it my way id drag your precious sky people and make you watch as they are slaughtered." He snarled at her, his face an inch from hers.

Piper glared at him and drew her knife. "Ash! Step away before i have you arrested for treason!" She snapped, her body shaking as she forced herself not to just attack.

Ash turned and without a word backhanded piper causing her to crash to the ground before spitting on her, the spit hitting her on the cheek where shecwas just hit. "I am doing what our people stand for. If it wasnt for your father you would have been killed for what you did. You are not one of us. At least now your disgusting apperance matches your personality."

Magnus gritted his teeth and clutched his ax tighter, knowing better than to attack without Liah's permission.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:50 pm

Liah snarled and pushed him forcefully away from him. "Just try. If you touch any of my people, your head will be fifteen fox-lengths away from the rest of your body," she snarled.

Mikah snarled at Ash, blocking him from Piper. "You stay away from her," he snarled, trembling in rage.

Liah flicked her hand in a hidden signal to Magnus, telling him to quickly block in entrance. She slid a knife from her weapon's belt, and swiftly moved forward before anyone could blink, sliding her knife between Ash's ribs. She kicked his knee, throwing him to the ground. "Watch yourself, coward," she spat. "You had better be careful whom you make your enemy."

Mikah stood protectively in front of Piper, helping her up and wrapping an arm around her waist, keeping her behind him. He glared at Ash, his blood boiling in rage.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:58 pm

Magnus quickly moved and stood in the only exit, watching the events with a smirk.

Ash gasped in when he was stabbed and stumbled back before drawing his , ready for a fight.

Piper quickly got tobher feet and moved so she was between the two of them. "Stop this!" She looked to liah with pleading eyes as Ash's spit ran down her face. "Do not do this. If you kill him there will be nothing i can do from stopping my people from killing yours. They have loyalty to him more than me. This is not worth a war."
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:01 pm

Liah spat at Ash, but put her weapons away. "You are right, Piper," she said in a calm, collected voice. "He is worth nothing, certainly not my people's lives." She nodded to Magnus to step out of the way. "Get out of my sight," she hissed to the Azgeda man.

Mikah stepped in front of Piper to block her from Ash, glaring at him. How dare he treat her like dirt?
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me