1x1 With AnnaCat17 and Echo!

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 With AnnaCat17 and Echo!

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:06 am

Magnus followed her, confused by her reaction. "We got attacked by wolves. Mikah is ok though, you dont need to worry." He tried to assure her, assuming her brisk pace was due to concern over Mikah.

Piper ran her fingers through his hair again, watching him worried. "You did good Mikah. You also didnt have to do much tracking which is why you were quick. Im proud of you. Now rest."
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:09 am

"Wolves?" She frowned. Once they got inside of the healer's hut, she led him over to an empty bed. "Rest," she said, helping him sit down. She looked him over, making sure that he had bene taking care of.

Mikah smiled softly, relaxing against her. He closed his eyes, feeling tired, but then opened his eyes as he heard Liah's voice.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:21 am

Magnus watched Liah carefully and without thinking he reached out and gently took her hand in his. "Liah I-" he cut himself off as he saw Mikah looking for Liah and how she seemed to glow as she took charge of the situation speaking with the medics.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:27 am

Liah made sure that neither Mikah or Magnus had been badly hurt, listening to the healers as they spoke. She checked on Mikah, who smiled sheepishly at her. Shaking her head, she kissed his forehead and ordered him to rest. She glanced at Piper but didn't say anything to her. She went back to Magnus, and crouched down at his feet. She undid his boots and took them off, leaving them near the bed. She straightened up and gently pushed him down so he was lying down. "Rest," she reminded him softly, and she pulled the covers over him.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:37 am

Magnus didnt look at her, silently scolding himself for what he almost did. "Im ok Liah. You dont need to worry about me."

Piper didnt look at Liah, ashamed of how much trouble she had gotten Mikah in and sure that liah blammed her for it. She focused on Mikah, watching as he relaxed.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:39 am

"You nearly got killed. How can I not worry?" She leaned over and softly kissed his forehead. "Get some rest, okay?"

Mikah looked up at Piper, noticing the expression on her face and how she didn't look at Liah. "What's wrong?" he asked, reaching a hand up to gently stroke her cheek.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:43 am

Piper blushed but turned her face towards his hand. "I just dont expect her to like me because of everything thats happening." She cast a glance to where Liah stood and bit her lip. "I should probably go so she van be with you."

Magnus blinked in shock at tge kiss before looking at her worried as he sat up spightly, proping himself up on his elbows. "Are you feeling ok Liah?"
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:48 am

"It's my fault, not yours," he said, tenderly stroking her cheek. "I am the one who got myself into this. You did not make the decision for me." He shook his head. "Stay," he whispered. "Please."

Liah wrinkled her brows in confusion. "I am feeling a lot better then before. I should be fully healed soon."
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:54 am

Piper looked at him sadly. "Please drop out of tge competition. I never wanted you to get hurt and yoyr people cant risk losing you. Your land will be healed in a month and they will need your help to rebuild." She hated begging but she feltvthere were no other options. She knew Mikah didnt care for logic and would continue to fight simply if he felt it helped her.

"You do realize im magnus, not mikah, right?" He watched her concerned, searching her eyes for the fog of a fever induced delusion.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:03 am

"No. No, Piper, I'm not going to give up now. I need to win this thing." His voice got quieter in the end with desperation.

"I know." She frowned, confused, and glanced at Mikah. She didn't understand what Magnus meant. Was it because she kissed his forehead too? She found no problem with being affectionate with her family, her brothers, but if he was uncomfortable with it, she would stop. Magnus was more formal than Mikah. "Ah, sorry," she said, realizing her mistake now. "I will not do it again."
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me