1x1 with Spiritstar3

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Spiritstar3

Postby Seeley » Sat Jul 11, 2020 2:23 pm

|| Niju || Male || Werewolf || Tagged: Niji ||

“Mhm. She’s the one who’s in charge of the entire pack. This is her place. Now sleep little one....” he said and wrapped his tail around the young pup. He curled up around the pup and he soon found him falling asleep.

|| Carlyle || Male || Werewolf || Tagged: Skyla || Taken: Skyla ||

“We can watch something on TV.” He said and reached for the remote. He turned on the tv and handed her the remote. “Whatever you want to watch love.” He told her.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jul 11, 2020 2:42 pm

Jayla- female- human- bi- taken: Rerina- Tags: Rerina

The redhead -paused-

Niji (rainbow)- male- werewolf x human- too young yet- Tags: Niju

The little silver and white furred pup looked up at the male. He nodded his head to him a bit, then tilted it. “One...one more question, um...are you a purebred werewolf?” he asked. He has a puppy’s, a child’s, voice of course.

Keita- male- werewolf- homosexual- very shy around Ryder- taken: Ryder- Tags: Ryder

The black haired, blue and amber eyed male -on hold-

Skyla- female- vampire- bi- taken: Carlyle- Tags: Carlyle

The red eyed girl hummed, then nodded a bit to him. She smiled as she looked up at him a moment, then blinked. She took the remote, and searched through stuff. She finally decided on a supernatural show (lol).
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sat Jul 11, 2020 3:36 pm

|| Niju || Male || Werewolf || Tagged: Niji ||

He chuckled at the pup’s question and without opening his eyes, he spoke.”Yes I’m 100% pure werewolf. Why do you ask?” He was curious as to why he asked him that question.

He made a face at what she put on. But he tolerated it for now. It was shows like that, that bother him. But if was to make his girlfriend happy then so be it.
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jul 11, 2020 4:01 pm

The redhead -paused-

The little silver and white furred pup looked up at the male. He said “My mama is a werewolf, but daddy... daddy isn’t.” He then finally shut his eyes, to go to sleep. He was ready for it, honestly, so ready to fall asleep now.

Keita- male- werewolf- homosexual- very shy around Ryder- taken: Ryder- Tags: Ryder

The red eyed girl hummed, then focused on actually watching. She always watched this show just to laugh at it. After a bit, however, she blinked and looked up at Carlyle. “What show or shows do you like?” she asks him quietly.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:11 am

He had to think on the question for a while before responding. “Hmm, well it depends on what mood I’m in really. If I’m in the mood for something funny, I’ll put on some comedy shows on. I’ll watch anything really. I do know a human who loves all types of supernatural stuff. He’s all into the werewolves and vampires are real type of stuff. He knows I’m a werewolf but he somehow thinks that vampires sparkle and all this other stuff. Yet little does he know, that’s not how vampires are. He going to want to meet you and be careful, he will try to flirt with you. “ he said. He found it annoying that humans did stuff like that but then again he was not the average werewolf. While most werewolves were two legged ones, he was more of the four legged kind. Just much larger than an actual wolf.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:04 am

The redhead -paused-

The little silver and white furred pup -paused-

The red eyed girl hummed, noticing how he seemed to have to think on it. She yawned a bit, not sure why, fangs showing a moment. She shook her head a couple times. She then nodded to the werewolf male, smiling a bit at him. She perked up as she heard the thing about a human. She nodded as she looked at him, then laughed a bit. “Honey, werewolves are real; look at yourself,” she said. She then shook her head hearing that... “Yeah, garlic doesn’t actually repel us, and...a stake to anyone’s heart would kill them. Why are humans stupid sometimes?” she asked. She shrugged, then nodded at him. She sighed as she heard that... saying “He won’t sway me.”
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:16 am

He flashed her a grin, fangs and all before chuckling. “Well of course werewolves are real. I just am the big four legged kind. Ha, can’t believe humans really think that stuff works. And don’t forget the silver bullets for us werewolves. Any kind of bullet can kill someone, silver or not. And I’ve been shot at several times over the years. None fatale of course. After all, I’m a licensed doctor so I can treat myself.” he said and shook his head.

“Well it’s not you I’m not so worried about. It’s him really. You see he really doesn’t know how to act around women, especially ones as gorgeous as you. I’m afraid he will hurt himself by trying so hard. He’s one of those kind of humans that just don’t get out much other than to track down werewolves and vampires to study. He has yet to meet a vampire though....” he added.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:27 am

The redhead -paused-

The red eyed girl hummed, seeing him grin and smiling back a bit. She then dipped her head a very short moment. She tilted her head as she look back up, saying “There...there’s ones that walk on two legs? Really?” she asked, looking quite interested then nodding. She said “Duh, bullets could kill a human too! Why do you think they have all those crime shows?” she asked. “Someone shot at you, and also...you’re a doctor?” she asked.

They then moved on to the topic of the flirt...whatever his name was. She nodded to the werewolf male a bit. She then giggled a couple moments, saying “You flatter me, dear.” She then sighed as she nodded solemnly to him...She thought that sounded boring, lonely even, to stay cooped up. “There’s werewolves that let him study them?” she questioned. She then nodded once more, then shook her head.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:35 am

“Yea and apparently they look creepy looking. And they only shift when there’s a full moon. I couldn’t imagine myself like that. I like being able to shift whenever I want. And yes, I’m a doctor, but for humans. Humans are so careless and can’t heal like we can. So I have to go and patch them up. At least I haven’t turned any of them into werewolves. I haven’t done that in 50 years give or take.” he said, leaning back in the couch.

When she mentioned about the human studied werewolves. “Definitely those who are willing to give themselves up for it. I told him he isn’t allowed to study me. He can ask things sure but not sit there and study me all day....Too creepy really.” he added and shuddered at the thought.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:21 am

[lol, we gotta Timeskip still, I believe]

The redhead -paused-

The red eyed girl hummed, then tilted her head a bit. “Is it shifting, or phasing?” she asked, then shook her head. “I thought shifters did the shift thing, and...do shifters even exist? Are they only in stories and shows?” she asked. “Well, yes, I know humans...humans get in trouble,” she said. She then nodded and listened as he continued. “Fifty years?” she questioned, eyes widening a bit. She sighed as she said “You’re younger than me, I think.”

The topic shifted back to the human, and she wondered about his name. “Does he have a name?” she asked. “Okay, dumb question, of course he has a name...” she trailed off. “Um...what IS his name?” she then asked the werewolf.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me