The hidden wolf (Closed RP)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: the hidden wolf(rolplay )

Postby RedtailTheWarrior » Mon Mar 08, 2021 4:05 pm

Thunder, carefully thinking through all of there words "maybe we have wait for the season or something to change again...maybe the clouds will change?" Thunder knew a *hidden wolf* probably wasn't going to be anything good, but if it could get his pack out of this place, he would do it, even I'd he risked his own life. He did get them in this mess after all. Sasha seemed to be looking at....or for something, thunder turned to Sasha and leaned down, whats wrong Sasha? He looked in the direction Sasha was, seeing nothing but red cannons that stretch across the horizen
♠Life is just a cycle of getting people to attend your funeral.♠

RedtailTheWarrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Tue Mar 09, 2021 1:21 am

"If we wait for the season to change, who knows what else will happen!" Abay said, shaking her head- usually she wouldn't challenge the alpha, but in a situation like this- they needed to survive, not worry about pack hierarchy. "I hope the clouds actually show up- I don't want to be waiting in a place like this." She looked upwards nervously, hoping the clouds would be there- and not something worse like giant birds or fire rocks from the sky.

Song looked towards Sasha second, ears pinning back as he saw the red marks stretched across the horizon. That didn't look good.
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
ᴍʏ ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜ.ꜱᴇ
ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ
sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ!
ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ ᴘᴏꜱᴛꜱ
ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕝 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℂ𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ->
none of the images in the Collection belong to me
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedtailTheWarrior » Tue Mar 09, 2021 4:14 am

Sasha looked back at her father and the rest of the crew. "Umm.....I'm fine" Thunder looked worried, and questioned. Abay had a good point. But where would they go? Thunder looked up to the sky once again, he narrowed his eyes zooming into the plain blue sky with scattered clouds here and there, they had no pattern, nor anything hinting where to go, thunder read over gadgets words in his head again *They normally lead to SOMETHING* She didn't say it led to the wolf, that they where supposably looking for. *There are others here ya know* what did she mean by that? Where they going to have to fight something? The quite sound noise or the pace was silenced with the sound of midnights stomach growling

RedtailTheWarrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Tue Mar 09, 2021 11:21 am

Abay looked around with wide eyes, looking up into the sky but also nervously around the forest as if something would come out at them at any time. Nothing strange- but something told her that they needed to move as soon as they possibly could. It didn't feel safe to stay around here- not at all. At any moment, something could come out at them...but no, she would keep a level head and see what happened. "Well, maybe we can start walking and see if we see anything?" she asked, tilting her head as she looked back at the pack alpha.
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
ᴍʏ ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜ.ꜱᴇ
ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ
sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ!
ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ ᴘᴏꜱᴛꜱ
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedtailTheWarrior » Tue Mar 09, 2021 11:57 am

"We have no better idea, thunder walled in between the huge red rocks, it seemed to be getting late, but it didn't matter, there was no where safe to go right now anyway, starved and tired thunder kept walking, you could barely see the tip of the suns head. " we should probably rest. It has been a long day."

RedtailTheWarrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The hidden wolf (Closed RP)

Postby Bronzewing » Fri Mar 12, 2021 1:42 am

Tired and panting, Song nodded- "We should get some sort of rest. Soon." He rubbed at his head with a paw, breathing heavily- full of exhaustion and stress from the journey. This was a disaster, and he just wanted to get back to the normal pack territory, without all this strange stuff and "hidden wolf" insanity. Abay nodded. "But we need to find somewhere safe."
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
ᴍʏ ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜ.ꜱᴇ
ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ
sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ!
ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ ᴘᴏꜱᴛꜱ
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedtailTheWarrior » Fri Mar 12, 2021 5:12 am

Painting thunder agreed. A little whole was carved into the canon walls. "What about there?" Thunder asked the pack. It was surprising enough that it was big enough. But also surprising the area hasn't changed for hours. The stars started to show, only a little light from the corners of the earth

RedtailTheWarrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Mon Mar 15, 2021 3:24 pm

Song nodded quickly. "That seems fine." Some of the other wolves appeared skeptical- as if they weren't entirely sure about the hole- but it did look like the best place to be at the moment, as long as it wasn't full of monsters or other horrible beasts. "If that's our destination," Abay said, hesitation in her voice, "we better go fast before something else shows up around here."

The starlight fell upon their pelts, and they appreciated the extra visibility- but the darkness would also make it easier for other things to sneak up.
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
ᴍʏ ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜ.ꜱᴇ
ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ
sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ!
ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ ᴘᴏꜱᴛꜱ
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedtailTheWarrior » Mon Mar 15, 2021 5:17 pm

Thunder checked out the small whole, and let everyone who wanted inside. Thunder stood by the entrance, thunder looked up, seeing long stretches of different colored clouds dancing in the moonlight, thunder was amazed by this beautiful sky. "Come look at this!" Thunder said with exitment for the first time in a while, 'All this walking and it is right here!" Little Sasha walked up and snuggled in her fathers warm coat of fur "Wow!! That's so cool!" Moonlight, already to warn to be amazed. "Hmph. Couldn't gadget at least tell us we had to wait till nightfall?"

RedtailTheWarrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Thu Mar 18, 2021 12:37 am

A lot of the pack came inside, not wanting to risk the dangers they knew were waiting outside. Curling up in the back of the cave, they looked towards the entrance- the sky definitely was pretty, shining with multiple colors... one of the only signs of beauty they had seen in this cursed forest. Maybe one of those rainbow clouds were the ones they needed to follow- Abay wasn't sure, but Song seemed ready to start running after them immediately. "We don't want to miss them!" he said. "We can get out of here!" Abay shook her head- that wasn't a good idea to just run after random clouds. "We don't know if those are the ones we need-maybe we end up on a wild cloud chase!"
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
ᴍʏ ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜ.ꜱᴇ
ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ
sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ!
ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ ᴘᴏꜱᴛꜱ
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Bronzewing

My pets