1x1 with Spiritstar3

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Spiritstar3

Postby Seeley » Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:01 am

|| Niju || Male|| Werewolf || Tagged:Niji ||

The male heard a whimper and his head turned in the direction. His ears swiveled around, trying to pinpoint where the noise was coming from. Lowering his nose to the ground, he began to sniff around, and then picked up the scent of a pup. It confused him a bit since pups were rarely out here alone, especially at this hour. It was a bit chilly out tonight. He slowly approached the spot and paused. The scent was much stronger. “Come out, I won’t hurt you....” he said softly and lowered himself to the ground.

|| Carlyle || Male || Werewolf || Tagged: Skyla || Crush: Skyla || Taken: Skyla ||

“Oh they definitely will. I’m not going back to my old ways. I’ll be breaking some hearts though now that I’m yours.” he said with a smile and wrapped an arm around her. “Come on, let’s get out of here.” he said and led the way out. He could feel the eyes of the heartbroken women and he also noticed some guys eyeing her. He gave them a look and they instantly adverted their gaze.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:12 am

Jayla- female- human- bi- taken: Rerina- Tags: Rerina

The redhead -paused-

Niji (rainbow)- male- werewolf x human- too young yet- Tags: Niju

The little silver and white furred pup still shivered, hearing whatever it was move. He whimpered, quieter now, and shuddered. He shook his head back and forth a couple times. He twitched his ears as he heard the sniffing again. He heard the creature approach, then stop. He looked up as someone spoke, and crawled out of the trunk, after a moment’s hesitation.

Keita- male- werewolf- homosexual- very shy around Ryder- taken: Ryder- Tags: Ryder,

The black haired, blue and amber eyed male -on hold-

Skyla- female- vampire- bi- Carlyle- open- Tags: Carlyle

The red eyed girl hummed, then nodded to the werewolf male. She looked down a moment...then said “Yeah.” She smiled sweetly as he hugged her, hugging him back. She said “Okay,” and waited for him to lead. She felt eyes on her, and looked to see guys watching her. She hummed as he gave them a look, then the guys looked away.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sat Jul 11, 2020 9:29 am

|| Niju || Male || Werewolf || Tagged: Niji ||

The grey white werewolf tilted his head when he saw the pup emerge from the spot. He blinked his eyes and glanced at the pup. “Where did you come from little one? Especially all alone in the cold.” he asked, crossing his paws. He was being careful around the pup since he didn’t want to scare him or seem threatening.

|| Carlyle || Male || Werewolf || Tagged: Skyla || Taken: Skyla ||

The two emerged from the woods and he glanced up at the dark night sky. “My house isn’t far from here....Unless you have a better idea....?” he asked her.
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:10 am

The redhead -paused-

The little silver and white furred pup looked up at him nervously. His tail tip twitched, then he forced it to stop doing so. “I...mommy and daddy told me to run. They haven’t come back for me, though...“ he whimpered. He looked at the adult male’s crossed paws a moment. He shook his head, looking back up and over at him.

Keita- male- werewolf- homosexual- very shy around Ryder- taken: Ryder- Tags: Ryder,

Skyla- female- vampire- bi- Carlyle- open- Tags: Carlyle

The red eyed girl hummed, then laughed a bit as she looked up. “Maybe another time...” she said. She then said “I want to see your house, my handsome wolf.”
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:23 am

He frowned slightly at the young pup’s words and sighed. This pup was all alone and the parents were no where to be found. “So you’re out here all alone? Well, I can’t leave you out here alone. Especially in the cold and who knows what is lurking around. Come on little one, I know where you can stay.” he said and he hoped that Rerina wouldn’t mind him not only being late but also bringing a pup. He stood up and glanced down at the pup.

He chuckled before flashing her a smile and led the way to his house. It was nothing fancy, though most thought it was. He didn’t like to show that he was loaded with money, to draw attention to himself. It was a simple two story mansion and looked old. He opened the door and allowed Skyla to go first. “Welcome to my humble abode. It isn’t much but I don’t mind.” he said.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:28 pm

The redhead -paused-

The little silver and white furred pup looked up at him still. He whimpered quietly a bit, then shook his head a couple times. He nodded to the big male wolf for a bit. He then made a small sound, looking down at his little paws. He knows it’s cold, so cold, and he doesn’t like it...He looked up at the other male a moment, then nodded and got up to follow.

Keita- male- werewolf- homosexual- very shy around Ryder- taken: Ryder- Tags: Ryder

Skyla- female- vampire- bi- taken: Carlyle- Tags: Carlyle

The red eyed girl hummed, then smiled right back at him. She hummed quieter as she looked the house over. She then stepped through the door, saying “Its nice.” She then made a small sound, saying “I’d hope you don’t mind, you're living here.”
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sat Jul 11, 2020 1:03 pm

How was he going to explain this to Rerina? He knew she wouldn’t mind since she has a soft spot for pups. He scooped the pup up in his jaws and carried him back to the house. Once he approached the house, the other wolves glanced at Niju and the pup. The y’all talked at once and Niju flattened his ears and glanced at them. “Enough...This pup is my responsibility now. The alpha won’t mind if I bring him inside to keep warm. I’m not going to let him freeze and starve out there.” He spoke and brought the pup into the spare guest house that was nearby. “Here, this should keep you warm. I can keep watch outside or I can stay here.” he told the pup.

“Ha well of course. But there’s something that not a lot of people know about me. I’m loaded with money, but I don’t like to show it off. It wasn’t a good thing when I was single since if people knew then well they would use me for my money.” he said and sat down on the couch. He patted the cushion beside him and beckoned her to come next to him.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jul 11, 2020 1:24 pm

The redhead -paused-

The little silver and white furred pup made a small sound as he was picked up. He hummed a canine sound of sorts. He lowered his head and gaze as the strangers stared...or seemed to. He heard them as they began to talk, then Niju spoke. Of course this adult wouldn’t leave him cold and hungry. He looked back up as he was carried to a guest house. He stared up at it, until they were inside. He looked down, then back up, and said “W-Would...would you please stay?”

Keita- male- werewolf- homosexual- very shy around Ryder- taken: Ryder- Tags: Ryder

The red eyed girl hummed, then laughed a bit herself. She shook her head a couple times, then nodded to the male. She then hummed again, though was still listening. She sighed a bit as she heard that stupidity... “I’m a vampire, what do I need with money?” she asked. True, because she didn’t eat food, and she moved to sit with him.
[/quote]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sat Jul 11, 2020 1:49 pm

“Of course I’ll stay.” he said and went to go lay down by the heater. “Come lay over here where it’s warmer. Get some sleep. You’ll be meeting with the alpha tomorrow.” he explained. He knew that Rerina would want to meet this young pup, even though she had enough going on as is. But she would still want to introduce herself to the pup.

”Well darling, who knows? But I’ve seen it happen to many of my friends. So I tend to keep it secret really. So what do you want to do? I know you’ll have to go back home before the sunrise.” he said, wrapping an arm loosely around her shoulders.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jul 11, 2020 1:58 pm

The redhead -paused-

The little silver and white furred pup looked up at the male. He nodded his head to him a bit, and went over. He coughed a bit, who knows why. He nodded to the other male again. He then looked up, saying "A...Alpha?" He tilted his head a bit as he said it. He then laid up against the other male, seeming to snuggle, and yawned just a bit.

The red eyed girl hummed, then laughed once more. She nodded to him a bit, then sighed again. She continued to him, saying "Hmm...read a book? Watch some television, I don't know..." she trailed off, because she would indeed have to leave at that point.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me