1x1 With AnnaCat17 and Echo!

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 With AnnaCat17 and Echo!

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:56 am

Oh, I thought they had to pick out of the ones in the competition. Okay, he'd definitely pick Magnus then.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:58 am

Mikah searched through the crowd and found Magnus. "Hey, Magnus. Want to come hunting?" He grinned a bit at him, glad that he was allowed to pick one of his own people.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:07 am

Magnus smirked and stopped leanibg against the tree, ready to follow him. "9f course. What are we getting?" He asked as the other groups headed off into the forest to begin.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:16 am

"Follow me." He walked into the woods like he didn't know where he was going when they were in sight of others. Then he walked normally, heading for the valley. "There's a glowing albino deer in the valley. We're going to catch it." He spoke quietly, in case someone was nearby. Once they got to the valley, he hid in the bushes at the edge, surveying the land. He looked for the deer.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:23 am

Magnus crouched down beside him but looked around them nervously, drawing his ax. After only a short amount of time a small group of the glowing deer trotted into tge clearing looking alarmed as their heads swung from side to side looking for something. Magnus reached out and carefully took hold of Mikah's arm yo keep him from moving as he kept his focus on the tree line where he could see faint movement.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:33 am

Mikah glanced at the edge of the valley. Was someone there? "Magnus, I need you to go and see who it is. Distract them. I'll take down the deer. Do not get yourself killed, alright?" He looked at his friend, hoping that he didn't just sign him a death sentence.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:35 am

Oh im screaming. I just dug our boys a hole and mikah just pushed magnus in it.)

Magnus cast a glare at Mikah. "If i die im going to haunt you forever." He growled before heading off cautiously to where he saw the movement. The deer quickly began to maje their way towards the other end of valley, unaware of Mikah's presence.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:43 am

Mikah turned his attention onto the deer once Magnus left. He trusted him to get rid of the problem. He had brought a "bola" with him, which was a roped weapon with weighted balls at the end. It was made to trip and trap the prey's legs. He moved along the edge of woods, finding the best spot to try to catch it. He would only get one chance. He swung his weapon around and released it. It flung across the space between him and his prey, and tangled itself with the deer's legs. Mikah ran over to the deer and knocked it out carefully. By the time they'd get back to the village, the deer would just be waking up. He tied up the deer's legs, tied his weapon to his hip, and carried the deer up on his shoulders. "Magnus, I got it! Let's go!" he called, starting to walk with the deer. He listened for his friend's reply, looking at the place he had went.

OOC: Oh no. Mikah would hate himself forever if anything happened to Magnus.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:46 am

The only reply he revieved was a cry of pain easily recognized as Magnus' followed by a long howl announcing that a hunt if a different kind had begun.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:50 am

Mikah dropped the deer quickly. "Magnus!" Gripping his spear, he ran over to where Magnus was. "Magnus!" He heard a howl and fear washed over him. "Hey! Over here!" He had to draw the beasts away from his friend.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me