1x1 with Alpha*

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Alpha*

Postby Hannah Grace » Mon Dec 18, 2023 2:33 pm

“Yeah. That’s what I mean. You know what I’m saying.” Liv smiled. “So, uh I love the conversation we’re having, but we probably should finish the food, I’d hate to cause you to be late to th airport. You know, just because this is like our second day staying here and everything..” in other words, she didn’t want to mess anything up, and didn’t wanna see him upset or angry, the girl was a people pleaser at heart.
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Mon Dec 18, 2023 6:01 pm

He proceeds to capture her hand and give a chaste kiss to the inside of her wrist; then, green eyes twinkling he plates their breakfast and sets it on the table by swiveling. Jensen is mainly using his one leg and a crutch, instead of the prothstesis. "Bon appetite." Is stated with another smile, inwardly preening about feeding his mate - a desire that the more animalistic part of him somehow requires.

Jens carefully maneuvers into one of the four chairs and looks up at Liv. "Our flight is at 3." Is assured, "and it isn't yet 11. Worry not, we will get there in time." Those eyes survey her thoughtfully. Is she... worried about something?

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Tue Dec 19, 2023 1:51 am

Liv smiled as she started to eat, clearly on the hungry side. With the nights activity before, and with her brother causing mischief, she had seemed to neglect her own self care in her worry for the others. “Thank you for the food, it’s good. You’re right, we’ve got time. Uh, well I’m just a people pleaser. I don’t like seeing others frustrated, angry or upset in any way.” She smiled sheepishly. “I’ll trust you, we’ll get there on time.”
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Tue Dec 26, 2023 1:30 pm

Her smile is off, is she concerned? "Liv," is began after listening to his mate speak, "is there something you're worried about?" The creature takes a couple bites of his food, just as famished as she is, but as she explains her people pleasing ways he nods seriously. "I'm glad you're going with me,"

(Ts?)

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Tue Dec 26, 2023 4:21 pm

(Yep!)

Breakfast was finished quickly, and before Liv knew what was going on, the two had entered the airport, and had successfully been through security, which was chaos. Liv, still clearly overwhelmed had grabbed a firm hold of Jensen’s hand for pretty much the first time as they made their way down the hall towards the plane they were supposed to take. “J-Jensen, is this normal? What are they gonna do with my suitcase?”
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Thu Dec 28, 2023 5:42 am

Jensen takes her hand in his, green eyes soft and warm, "yes my love, " he responds, "it is normal. " Carefully his nose brushes against the inside of her wrist, "they take your bag to load at the bottom of the plane, then, when we arrive we pick them up." Is explained taking a breath of her unique scent. Then, he asks a question, "would you like my hoodie, Liv?" It smells like him, and he hopes it'll calm her. " he holds it out for the girl to take, having decided that next time he'd just drive them.

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Thu Dec 28, 2023 6:56 am

Liv quietly accepted the hoodie, slipping it over her own long sleeved shirt. “Im sorry. This is new for me.” Her shoulders slump in a relaxed state. The couple finds a place amount the other passengers who would be riding the same plane. “How long until we board? Not long? I don’t think the flight is too terribly long.” The girl murmurs quietly as her eyes droop sleepily, she quietly copies his actions, placing a soft kiss on his wrist.

His scent is almost like a pheromone, and places her in a happy, sleepy state. “You smell good..”
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Thu Dec 28, 2023 5:08 pm

He rumbles soothingly, an action his wolf side is happy to accomplish and accommodate her with. "Not long now," is murmured, gently pulling her into his chest - he'd opted for the chair rather than walking this time. "The flight is just four hours. " but then she's apologizing and Jensen shakes his head. "It's alright, don't worry. It's always scary at first, but you are safe with me." He promises, accepting the kiss with another grin.

The creature doesn't try to be so tactile, knowing how strange it comes off as, but after being raised by animals---

---

Soon the intercom calls for their flight numbers and quickly after that they are in their seat in first class - he always springs for first class due to his dislike of being touched by most people. That, and he thought (thinks) his mate deserves the best. He closes their 'cabin ' door and settles his mate into one of the two seats before settling himself. "I have you, " is crooned, voice low and soothing.

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hannah Grace » Fri Dec 29, 2023 4:44 am

Liv snuggled against his side as she pulled the hood up over her head. “Thank you Jensen. You make everything better.” The bond that the two had formed, seemed to become stronger the more time she spent with him. The urge to be near him heightening slightly as she reached for his hand, entwining her hand with his. “Wake me when we get there? Thank you for letting me tag along..”
Hannah Grace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Mon Jan 01, 2024 2:54 pm

Fingers tighten, almost without his meaning them too. "Of course I will." Is promised, ducking his head to kiss her forhead. Those green eyes twinkle with light and joy and he settles in to relax on the flight. "Anytime, love, any time." Then she's falling asleep and he allows himself to doze. His world is right, his mate is here.

--->>

(Minor ts)

Jensen holds his mates' hand and waves with the other to his 'brother', Emmett. "Hey bro!" Is laughed to the vampire who gives him a hearty hug - dwarfing his size. (No, he doesn't miss the wrinkle of the others' nose, as if he smells. Which, yeah, they do smell... but not on a human level.) "Ya done embarrassing me? "

"Who is this?" Asks the giant of a man, setting his brother down.

"This is Liv. My girlfriend. "

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me