1x1 With AnnaCat17 and Echo!

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 With AnnaCat17 and Echo!

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:54 am

"Alright," he gave in. He thought over what Magnus said as he walked to Piper's hut. He climbed up the ladder and knocked on the door, trying to not look like he was nervous. Was he really her lifeline?
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:00 pm

The door opened as a woman stepped out, nodding her head to him as she passed him. Piper was sitting at her vanity when he went in, wearing an elegant dress, her war paint, and her hair done uo delicately. She looked up from the map she was reading when he entered, looking at him concerned as she spotted the concern on his face. "Whats wrong?"
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:02 pm

"I...needed to ask you something. Privately." He walked further inside, but kept a distance between the two of them. He glanced at the door, then looked back at her. "Could you...tell me what the next trial is? Or at least a hint?" There was a crease between his brows from worry.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:06 pm

Piper smiled faintly. "I wondered when you were going to ask." She waved him over to come sit by her as she returned her attention to the map.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:10 pm

Mikah relaxed a bit, and went over to her. He sat down on a chair near her, and took a look at her map. He was glad that she wanted to tell him. He was worried that she wouldn't.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:18 pm

Piper smirked at him before looking at tge map. "So tge next task is going to be to catch an animal. Anyone who comes back empty handed is automatically out and then from there i narrow it down to only eight left but i dont see who brought in what animal. Normal animals wont be allowed, it has to be one altered by the radiation. You are goibg to want to get one of the impressive ones. Ive been tracking them though so dont worry." She began to point to each location as she mentioned it. "There is a giant falcon on the cliffs. Its nest is located here. In this stretch of water there is a giant sea serpent and in the firedt near it are scaled panthers. Off in the valley over here are albino deer that glow. Those are the top four."
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:26 pm

He studied the map, implanting each location in his mind. "No water for me. It would take too long to rig a net up, and then catch it. And definitely not the falcon, because it can fly and I hate birds." He shot a glance at Piper. "Absolutely no judging on that one," he warned playfully. He looked back at the map. "Eh. The deer would be easier. I don't know how tough the scales are of the panthers, or how many of them there are. Besides, pretty much all things at home glow, so that's normal to me, except for the albino part." He traced a path to the deer, then an alternate route. "I'll have to slow down sometimes, though. Can't let them know I got information. If I'm too fast, they'll question things. I should be slower at finding an animal than them, since I don't know the terrain. But I don't want them to catch the animal I'm aiming for..," he murmured to himself, planning out loud. "What weapons are allowed?" he asked, looking back up at her. He had moved closer to the map without realizing it, and was nearly leaning over her shoulder to look at it. He was better at hunting with a spear, but he could hunt with anything, or, that's what he hoped.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:31 pm

Piper giggled at his comment about the bird and watched him carefully, slidding the map towards him. "You can use whatever you want but you cant kill it. You also get a partner." She watched his lips as he spoke, wondering if they were as soft as they looked.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:39 pm

"Partner. Great." He looked at the map, then he realized it. "Oh. That's what the cages are for." How were they supposed to bring it with them? He glanced at her and noticed that she was looking at his lips, probably when he was talking. He blushed, looking away quickly, smiling softly.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:42 pm

Piper looked away from him, blushing immediately when he looked at her. "Ya. You bring the animal here and the cages are what they stay in while i judge." She bit her lip nervously, wondering if she should apologize for making him uncomfortable.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me