Flerion 1x1 with Seeley

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Flerion 1x1 with Seeley

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat May 04, 2024 9:42 am

Danny- m- 130?- elf (fox shift power)- has been looking at dogs and cats- crush: Nalaea- Marina (12)- Tags: Nalaea

The reddish brown haired elf smiled as he watched the two of them. The young girl watched the princess, seeming to hope the tea tasted okay. He nodded and said "Then...if you could ask your contacts about a wolfdog. That would be great," Danny said with a smile. He then hummed as he looked to his daughter a moment. Before looking back to Nalaea and nodding, saying "Go, go. Hmm...do you want to take the food with you, or finish it here quickly?" The food was done now, so he could just put it in a container for her if she wanted.

Epsilon- m- very old- Rabbit person- dog Kira (white and black, flowers on tail and bandana)- Elle's grandpa- Tags: Elle and Sella

The gray haired, eared and tailed lop eared rabbit man smiled at the girls. He sat in his chair and hummed a small sound, reading the book.

Elle- f- 12 y- Rabbit person- Kira- crush on Sella- parents- grandpa and grandma- Tags: Epsilon and Sella

The dark brown haired, eared and tailed lop eared rabbit girl giggled. She hummed as she went and got a drawing pad and some markers and a pencil and stuff.

Sella- f- 12 y- Neko- fox Moka- crush on Elle- parents- might be related to Kouu- likes cutesy clothes- Tags: Epsilon and Elle

The black and white haired and tailed one watched the other girl. Her tail began to 'wag' as she saw the sketchbook and stuff to draw with.

Kouu- genderfluid- 20 y- Fairy Neko- Showa the white and cream poodle- SO: Momo- dad x mom- Sella might be related- Tags: Momo

The reddish brown haired one cutely splayed their ears, showing they were feeling shy. The white tipped tail rapidly flicked, what humans called 'wagging'. They inhaled as Momo ran a thumb over their hand. Shion ran over and they giggled, lifting the child into their lap.

Momo- nonbinary- 24 y- Kitsune w/ magic bloodlines- light reddish fox with markings- Haku and Nagi (foxes)- So: Kouu- adopted Shion- dad x mom: Mina- Tags: Kouu

The light reddish haired one continued to smile as they looked at the other. Their reddish brown ears twitched, and the tail flicked a bit. They rubbed a thumb over the skin of the hand of the other, and heard Kouu inhale. Then Shion ran over and nearly ruined the moment...The moment was saved when Kouu just smiled and picked the child up. Shion giggled and sat in Kouu's lap, while Momo continued to hold their hand.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sat May 04, 2024 2:06 pm

|| Nalaea Virmaris || 122 years old || Female || Sindar Elf || Princess || Tagged: Danny ||

” I will finish it here before I go. Won’t rush that.” she explained. She knew she was pushing it a bit with taking her sweet time, but Nalaea knew that it wouldn’t matter too much. Sure her father would be furious about it, however she wouldn’t let it bother her. Nalaea noticed something out of the corner of her eye and she glanced over to see what was going on. Her usual sweet smile was gone, and a look of disgust appeared. There he was. The prince that her father had hoped that she would marry. Shaking her head, the princess ducked away and even her trusty wolf wasn’t a fan of the prince.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat May 04, 2024 3:06 pm

Danny- m- 130?- elf (fox shift power)- has been looking at dogs and cats- crush: Nalaea- Marina (12)- Tags: Nalaea

The reddish brown haired elf said "Good, good; its better warm anyway. Though you could reheat it," he said, but was glad she'd stay a little longer. He then said "I think Marina wants to know if the tea tasted okay." His daughter thrived off of praise, much like most people. He also saw the Prince out there...but said nothing. He didn't invite him in, but wondered if he'd end up in here anyway...

Epsilon- m- very old- Rabbit person- dog Kira (white and black, flowers on tail and bandana)- Elle's grandpa- Tags: Elle and Sella

The gray haired, eared and tailed lop eared rabbit man smiled at the girls. He sat in his chair and hummed a small sound, reading the book.

Elle- f- 12 y- Rabbit person- Kira- crush on Sella- parents- grandpa and grandma- Tags: Epsilon and Sella

The dark brown haired, eared and tailed lop eared rabbit girl giggled. She hummed as she went and got a drawing pad and some markers and a pencil and stuff.

Sella- f- 12 y- Neko- fox Moka- crush on Elle- parents- might be related to Kouu- likes cutesy clothes- Tags: Epsilon and Elle

The black and white haired and tailed one watched the other girl. Her tail began to 'wag' as she saw the sketchbook and stuff to draw with.

Kouu- genderfluid- 20 y- Fairy Neko- Showa the white and cream poodle- SO: Momo- dad x mom- Sella might be related- Tags: Momo

The reddish brown haired one cutely splayed their ears, showing they were feeling shy. The white tipped tail rapidly flicked, what humans called 'wagging'. They inhaled as Momo ran a thumb over their hand. Shion ran over and they giggled, lifting the child into their lap.

Momo- nonbinary- 24 y- Kitsune w/ magic bloodlines- light reddish fox with markings- Haku and Nagi (foxes)- So: Kouu- adopted Shion- dad x mom: Mina- Tags: Kouu

The light reddish haired one continued to smile as they looked at the other. Their reddish brown ears twitched, and the tail flicked a bit. They rubbed a thumb over the skin of the hand of the other, and heard Kouu inhale. Then Shion ran over and nearly ruined the moment...The moment was saved when Kouu just smiled and picked the child up. Shion giggled and sat in Kouu's lap, while Momo continued to hold their hand.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sun May 05, 2024 1:21 am

|| Nalaea Virmaris || 122 years old || Female || Sindar Elf || Princess || Tagged: Danny ||

”I can easily warm it up.” she said and slowly began to use some magic to warm up the food. After a while, the food began to warm up. The princess lowered her hands and sighed softly. “And the tea is fantastic. Reminds me of my childhood….Of how my mother used to make it all the time….” she spoke, and began to reminisce on the memories. Nalaea could remember when she was little and it was during the spring time, when it was the best time to watch the beautiful deer come through. Both her and her mother were sitting under a huge tree, sipping their tea. A small tear trickled down her cheek, as she looked back on the memory.“Oh sorry….Was thinking back to my childhood….” she said as she quickly wiped the single tear from her face.
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun May 05, 2024 9:55 am

The reddish brown haired elf watched her use her magic. He made a noise of delight, then shook his head and scolded himself. "That's such a cool power; all I can do is turn into a fox..." he said. He shook his head a second time, then smiled as he looked at his daughter. She had a smile on her face, and she said "I'm...I'm glad it tastes good." Not that she could really mess it up, all you needed was to pour water into it. Danny made a small sound as he saw the tear... "Are you...sure you're okay?" he asked, as he watched her wipe it away.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Mon May 06, 2024 5:51 am

|| Nalaea Virmaris || 122 years old || Female || Sindar Elf || Princess || Tagged:Danny ||

She smiled at the two as she saw the look of admiration when she used some of her magic. ”I can do pretty much anything with magic. Within reason of course, but I still like to have a little fun with it here and there. And turning into a fox is an amazing power to have.” she said and began chanting some words in before flicking her fingers over to the table beside them and a beautiful small vase of flowers appeared. “Yes I’m perfectly fine. I was just thinking back on some fond memories of my childhood with my mother.” she added.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon May 06, 2024 8:25 am

The reddish brown haired elf smiled back, when she smiled at him and Marina. The girl giggled and said "Flowers!" when Nalaea made those appear. She took the flower vase and moved it behind the counter. It could still be seen, but no one would be able to touch it. Little kids often came in with their parents, and they liked to touch things..Danny smiled and said "I'm glad you think it's amazing." He then nodded as she said she'd just been thinking back. "It must be hard not to get to see her all the time," he said to her.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Tue May 07, 2024 2:24 am

|| Nalaea Virmaris || Princess || 122 years old || Sindar elf || Tagged: Danny ||

The young woman smiled as she watched the younger girl light up when she saw the flowers. ”Those are incredibly rare flowers. Can only be found in the castle gardens or in another country. They won’t wither and die. They have healing powers, so I’ve been told. Take one of the petals and grind it up with some tea, it works wonders. But, use it wisely.” she explained, and watched as Marina moved the flowers away to a safe place.

“It’s gotten easier with time. When I was younger, I had a really hard time with her leaving as much as she did. But now I understand why. She may be married to the King, but she likes to get away from him when she can. My father is not a man you want to upset. He and my mother would always argue.” she spoke.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue May 07, 2024 9:20 am

The reddish brown haired elf smiled more as he listened to them. Marina nodded and said "Grind up a petal in tea to use it for healing...okay." She then had moved the flowers to a safer spot. She hummed a small sound, giggling as she just stared at the flowers a moment.

Danny nodded, not saying anything about the fact she'd already spoken of her dad. She'd already said the man was just...hard to deal with. He hummed a soft sound, hopefully a calming and comforting sound. He nodded and said "I could understand wanting to get away. She should take you with her sometimes though." Not that he wanted her to leave, because then he wouldn't get to see her.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Tue May 07, 2024 2:22 pm

|| Nalaea Virmaris || Princess || 122 years old || Sindar elf || Tagged: Danny ||

”And if you ever need help with anything else, learn a few tricks that I know, then feel free to ask. I know so many tips and tricks on healing, you name it. Of course only with your father’s permission of course.” she said with a slight nod. “I wanted to go with her but my mom insisted that I stay home. Though there were a few times that I did go with her but not all the time.” she added.
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me