1x1 between LunarTheCat2047 and Alpha*

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 between LunarTheCat2047 and Alpha*

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Tue Sep 05, 2023 11:35 am

My other character that gets banned because of Prophecy

Ryepool

Credits: Excited Cats
This but green eyes
ShadowClan she cat with cream fur, black splotches, orange splotches
Green eyes
The shyest cat in the clans
Black paws
Light pink nose, spotted with black
Family:

Darkstar's only daughter, (you can play Darkstar)
Marshnight is mother
Brothers: Toadjump and Splinterheart, the two meanest toms in ShadowClan
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

Warrior Cat Name Generator

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Currently: Active

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Tue Sep 05, 2023 11:58 am

FrogLeap

"NoClaw has earned his place, he keeps guard at night while the clan sleeps." Is answered immediately to his leader. Clearly he is giving his former apprentice no room - he HATES her. "MossBlossom... is lazy. She's been asked to go out, but rarely does. "

Then, he sighs, "yes FrostStar, I'm sorry. "

------>>

MossBlossom

Her lovely eyes are worriedly staring at the ground when she's suddenly spoken to, Moss' head whips up and she stares at the WindClan warrior who'd killed her deputy and friend. "Y-y-you're w-w-welcome," Is said with grief in her voice, "D-duskPelt," he's already walking away, "d-d-do you th-think that F-F-F-FoxStar wo-would let the k-kits c-come?" Is called nervously after him. Her cheek has finally dried of blood, but it still hurts - and her green eyes flick towards FrogLeap and FrostStar as if she's waiting to be in trouble.

Without waiting for a response she continues speaking, "i... I k-know that t-theyre n-not cl-clan b-born but -" suddenly she recognizes what she sees. ADDER has escaped!! The other WindClan cat - a tomcat (DizzyTail) she doeant know - lies dead by the bramble prison. "No!" Is gasped, horrified. The calico and cream cat stands up, hissing under her breath her pain. "Sh-shes escap-ped!" As she speaks the other cat, the exhiled loner calls maliciously;

"Unfit!" Is yowled, poised over the nest of kits, claws unsheithed. The mad queens' paw slashes down and ---

MossBlossom doesn't remember moving. Doesn't remember attacking the escaped cat called Adder. Doesn't remember killing her either. She has gotten back to her feet and takes two bounces before she's at the nest. Tears well in those green eyes at what she sees. "W-w-was too l-l-late." Is sobbed, ignoring the dead loner. Ignoring the injuries across her chest and neck as she attempts to soothe the disrupted nest.
Last edited by Alpha* on Tue Sep 05, 2023 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Tue Sep 05, 2023 12:17 pm

Alpha* wrote:FrogLeap

"NoClaw has earned his place, he keeps guard at night while the clan sleeps." Is answered immediately to his leader. Clearly he is giving his former apprentice no room - he HATES her. "MossBlossom... is lazy. She's been asked to go out, but rarely does. "

------>>

MossBlossom

Her lovely eyes are worriedly staring at the ground when she's suddenly spoken to, Moss' head whips up and she stares at the WindClan warrior who'd killed her deputy and friend. "Y-y-you're w-w-welcome," Is said with grief in her voice, "D-duskPelt," he's already walking away, "d-d-do you th-think that F-F-F-FoxStar wo-would let the k-kits c-come?" Is called nervously after him. Her cheek has finally dried of blood, but it still hurts - and her green eyes flick towards FrogLeap and FrostStar as if she's waiting to be in trouble.

Without waiting for a response she continues speaking, "i... I k-know that t-theyre n-not cl-clan b-born but -" suddenly she recognizes what she sees. ADDER has escaped!! The other WindClan cat - a tomcat she doeant know - lies dead by the bramble prison. "No!" Is gasped, horrified. The calico and cream cat stands up, hissing under her breath her pain. "Sh-shes escap-ped!" As she speaks the other cat, the exhiled loner calls maliciously;

"Unfit!" Is yowled, poised over the nest of kits, claws unsheithed. The mad queens' paw slashes down and ---

MossBlossom doesn't remember moving. Doesn't remember attacking the escaped cat called Adder. Doesn't remember killing her either. She has gotten back to her feet and takes two bounces before she's at the nest. Tears well in those green eyes at what she sees. "W-w-was too l-l-late." Is sobbed, ignoring the dead loner. Ignoring the injuries across her chest and neck as she attempts to soothe the disrupted nest.

(Who did Adder kill Harkheron, Dizzytail, or both?

The other WindClan cat - a tomcat she doeant know - lies dead by the bramble prison. Whos this?)

Splinterheart shoved Ryepool on the way to the freshkill pile. He grabbed the biggest piece and waltzed away with it. (Your Darkstar Robert, and Sparrowclaw, like I was Littlenose and Froststar.) Toadjump came with, to share the huge rabbit.

Ryepool picked out a shrew. Reedeyes leaped at her, bowling her over, making her drop the shrew. Reedeyes followed Splinterheart and Toadjump, with the shrew. Ryepool chose instead a skinny mouse, in hopes that no one would take it from here. She settled down with her mouse. It was no bigger than her paw. She thanked starclan, then ate it in one bite. Ryepool buried the bones, and sadly walked to the warriors den. Splinterheart tripped her on her way. Ryepool didn't protest, just bowed her head and went in her nest.
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Tue Sep 05, 2023 2:36 pm

(DizzyTail)

[Also, RyeCloud looms just like MossBlossom! Except she has short fur...]

--->>
SparrowClaw

His eyes track the movement of the cats; how they treat RyePool. "ToadJump!" Is called, "SplinterHeart!" He's frustrated. Why is it that the clan cats refuse to change? He's been deputy for nine moons and they're as nasty as ever. Why isn't ShadowClan kind to their own? "Go clean the elders den, and check for ticks." Is ordered angrily, "give that rabbit to the queens in the nursery. You both know that they get fed first. "

--->>
Last edited by Alpha* on Tue Sep 05, 2023 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Tue Sep 05, 2023 4:08 pm

Splinterheart gave him a glare. Toadjump threw the rabbit and left to go clean the den, the other two following.

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Tue Sep 05, 2023 7:23 pm

(Sos I'm not sure how to reply)

SparrowClaw

His heart aches for the shy she-cat who seems to be at the bottom of the clans' proverbial pecking order. The deputy blinks and then speaks, "RyePool. Would you lead a hunting patrol?" Is asked gently.

He flexes his claws, annoyed with his three other clanmates. Would ShadowClan ever change?? The giant sighs again, "ReedEyes," is called, "you can start cleaning the apprentice den, since you think it's alright to follow the bad examples of ToadJump and SplinterHeart. When done you can gather moss for our medicine cat."

The leader of ShadowClan has exited his den, looking more ancient than ever. Said leader dips his head at his deputy before retreating into his den. Saving his strength for Full-Moon, is thought, though that is just a few days away it really feels longer to the tomcat who is currently leading by himself, and for the majority of the time. He knows that DarkStar has two lives left, yet he also knows that the leader should be in the elders' den due to age. Often the idea of finding his own second in command lingers in his head, but... it's shoved away and disregarded since he isn't ready.

Would he ever be ready to lead? (Probably not. He hates leading. )

Sparrow, as he prefers to be called, scuffs at the log he is perched on - better to keep the moisture out of his fur, to not get chilled. Most of the camp is covered in small stones and bark - apprentice tasks - to keep the mud down, illness down...

------>> (*EDITED*)

FrogLeap

------>>

MossBlossom

Without waiting for a response she continues speaking, "i... I k-know that t-theyre n-not cl-clan b-born but -" suddenly she recognizes what she sees. ADDER has escaped!! The other WindClan cat - a tomcat (DizzyTail) she doeant know - lies dead by the bramble prison. "No!" Is gasped, horrified. The calico and cream cat stands up, hissing under her breath her pain. "Sh-shes escap-ped!" As she speaks the other cat, the exhiled loner calls maliciously;

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Tue Sep 05, 2023 8:34 pm

Ryepool stuck her head out. "Ye..yes I would, thank you.." She stammered to Sparrowclaw. "Who should I bring..?" The Timid cat asked.

Froststar nodded. "Good. You may go. I need to think.." She sighed. "About the new deputy."

Reedeyes dipped his head. "I'm sorry." He flicks his tail, and shoos the apprentices out so he can start.

Daisyflower finds her brother. "Hi, Sparrowclaw!" She exclaims, butting him with her head.

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Wed Sep 06, 2023 2:03 am

SparrowClaw

Is he being too rough on the other cat? The deputy sighs again, it's something he does alot when he's struggling with his... mental health. Those umber eyes stare after ReedEyes and his whiskers twitch. Is him being forceful the only way that ShadowClan will change? Then again... some cats may never change. "Good morning DaisyFlower," is greeted by the giant to his adoptive sister. Gently he butts her head with his own; he opens his mouth to say something when the shy cat from before asks a question. There is a brief pause; "I think you should ask ReedEyes and DaisyFlower to come, along with an apprentice. "

----->>

MossBlossom

She's crying as she cleans the nest of blood, toting the dead kitten, and then the other four kits, to the clearing. Then, she drags the corpse of Adder out of the warriors' den, only because she doesn't want any of the others to have to deal with it. What sort of monster was this loner that she'd kill her own kits? Abandon them yes, but murder??? And now MossBlossom is a murderer, and she'd failed what she wanted the most.

"F-FlurryW-wh-whisker, p-please can you wa-watch the k-kits?" Is asked, "I. I hav-ve to g-go to F-FrostStar." And it's not that she doesn't trust the rest of her clan, it's that she explicitly trusts her friend. Without another word the clawless cat walks up to the leaders' den. "Excuse m-me, F-FrostStar?" Is mewed to the curtain of ivy, "its-s me, M-Mos-sBlossom. I... I need t-to talk to yo-ou." Her voice is thick with tears.
----->>
FrogLeap

The warrior dips his head to his leader, exiting the den and then walking past the she-cat he so utterly despises. "What did you do?" Is hissed but she ignores him until he pads to the center of camp to keep an eye on the WindClan cats. He spots the body of the loner, one of the WindClan Tom's, and a kit beside Littlenose. What happened??
----->>

FoxStar

The windclan leader takes her claws and tears open the muzzle of Adder - a symbol of a kit-killer and traitor. She then sits down in the clearing and waits for FrostStar to return, beside DuskPelt. "Adder... she killed DizzyTail and a kit... if I'd known she was going to do this then I'd have killed her those moons ago." Is whispered to DuskPelt, "I should never have let her go..."

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Wed Sep 06, 2023 7:17 am

Near the nest was Harkheron. He had terrible wounds gaping him, but a small spurt of blood from his mouth showed him alive.
Dizzytail, though...The brown toms fur was all ripped up, no pattern together more than a strand. His eyes stared, wide and sight less, and his wound that killed him still dripped.

Ryepool nodded.
Daisyflower gave a hop. "I'll take Scarlettpaw." She purred. She went to get him and Reedeyes.

Ryepool looked around at the cats following her. She shyly began stepping forward. Began a quick trot and they were on their way.

Scarlettpaw was sniffing the air, mouth open, taking in the scents. "I smell mouse..frog...squirrel..?" He said in answer to Daisyflower's quiz. Daisyflower nodded. "What else?"
Scarlettpaw concentrated again. "Lizard." He answered confidently. Daisyflower gave him a quick lick. "Very good!" She exclaimed. "Now can you catch one?" She asked. Scarlettpaw nodded eagerly.

Ryepool watched them for a moment. "Reedeyes, there's a squirrel over there..." She began, but he was already stalking it. Suddenly Scarlettpaw jumped away from his test, running at Reedeyes. "No, stop!" He yowled, bowling the tom over. Reedeyes leaped to his paws. "Excuse me?" He asked angrily. Scarlettpaw shushed him. Through an indignant furied glare, he saw he'd been heading to a cliff edge. It had opened up recently after a Earth shake a few moons before. Reedeyes had been heading right to it.
Reedeyes turned his tail on Scarlettpaw without thanking him, turned to Ryepool. "Trying to kill me?!" He yowled. "N-no! Like you..I. I didn't see the cliff." Reedeyes hissed. He turned away. "I'm going to go hunt somewhere else!" He called over his shoulder. "Ryepool..." Daisyflower scuffed her paws. "Were you trying to kill him?" She asked. "No!" Ryepool looked horrified. "Why would I do that?" Scarlettpaw looked suspicious. He whispered to Daisyflower. She looked back at him, horrified. "We must tell Darkstar!" She said, casting a hostile glare at Ryepool. Daisyflower and Scarlettpaw ran off. Ryepool was left to
herself. She hoped Darkstar would believe her and not
Reedeyes. "And what did Scarlettpaw say?" She wondered. Sighing, she continued her hunt.

Daisyflower arrives at Darkstar's den, with Newtleaf, Reedeyes, Lizardfoot, Scarlettpaw and Splinterheart. These cats agreed with her.
Seedfur, Waddleduck, Shadenose and Ryepool's parents, Fallingpetal and Beanstub. These cats did not.

Daisyflower peeks her head in. "Darkstar...Owlpaw had an omen. Here's how it goes..." "Death will follow after calico steps, murder will trail after no name known. A fall will arise at dusk, adopted mother greives in fury, opposite of dreams will finish what the four started. " "The vision given by Blackgale said, Banish these cats, or all will be lost. Kill these cats, and all with be a dream. Murder and forever cursed. Your warned."

LunarTheCat2047d1f wrote:Flowerdance Russet she cat with white Petals shaped markings One from Riverclan

Duskpelt from Windclan grey Tom with blue eyes, white paws

On side characters

Littlenose : Small, strong headed thunderclan tom. White with brown patches, but faint, so he looks mostly white
Snowberry Thunderclan sheccat, white with obvious black spots

Flurrywhisker Blue gray ThunderClan she cat
Finchpaw

Cats in the prophecy:

Calico Steps: Ryepool (shadowclan) (L)

No Name Known: FallenRains (loner) (A)

Fall arise at dusk: Duskpelt (windclan) (L)

Adopted mother greives in fury: Mossblossom (thunderclan) (A)

(We need one for RiverClan and Skyclan. Ill be skyclans)

Opposite of dreams will finish what the four started. Demonpaw (Skyclan) (L)

(TBD Make one more, from Riverclan)

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Wed Sep 06, 2023 9:04 am

(SparrowClaw could be born of Riverclan? Or something. ) (also, i have p.m.'d you.)

SparrowClaw

He carries the blue-gray egret into the camp, along with three large trout; ever since he was an apprentice swimming and hunting had come easily to him. It's not something he hides, not the way that he hides the webbing between his toes. The deputy sets the kills down and then spots three of the cats he'd sent on a hunting patrol. "What is going on?" Is asked as he wades into the midst of the furious clan. "What happened?" Is demanded yellow eyes - RiverClan eyes (he had been told) - fixating on his sister.

He stills at the sounds of a prophecy, a thrill running through him. It's been almost two whole generations since the last prophecy had been uttered and fulfilled when the water had stopped filling the lake and ---

DarkStar

The ShadowClan leader lumbers to his paws, his super thin body and orange eyes are full of tension. Ragged fur lifts and twitches; "OwlPaw," is called, "is this true? Are you certain?" When there is a nod from the apprentice he says, "I wish to speak with my deputy, alone."

Once or twice he'd heard the same prophecy, but his memory isn't the same as it once was. The difference between the prophecy now, and the ones then, were that back then he'd been given names. "SparrowClaw. " Is murmured when they're alone, "you... must... leave.." Is whispered lingeringly. "Take... her with you.."
-------->>

MossBlossom

Her green eyes find the body of DizzyTail and then HarkHearon. "He-he is s-still alive. Somebody h-help me!" She yowls, rushing over to the Wind-clan cat and pressing her scarred paws, with moss, to the injuries. "Please! D-duskPelt!"

FoxStar

- {I have made her the mother of SparrowClaw, but as a kit he was washed away in a flood and he is presumed dead.}

The windclan leader glares at FrostStars' den, where the leader of ThunderClan had disappeared to - and hadn't come back. How can she just let the clan be like this? How can she be so... uncaring??

She hears MossBlossom call for aid, however stilted and she hurries over, trying to make her eyes not linger on the dead kit. Had her own tom kit survived the flood? Did someone love him as fiercely as this she-cat loves the kits that she just found? The she-cat shakes herself visibly and gets to work, chewing the wild garlic - as that's the easiest thing to find, it's scent alone announces it, so she knows she hasn't chosen wrongly - and applies it to her warrior HarkHearon. She spits the poltice out onto his wounds and haphazardly plasters webs over the staunched wounds. It's really all they can do because it's all either of then know how to do.

FoxStar sits up, stares at her warrior and then looks around, "there -!" Is said destractedly, "there's another cat behind the briars, the... prison where DuskPelt had been -" when no cat moves the red she-cat flexes her webbed toes and hurries over, scoffing before dragging an apprentice of ThunderClan, HillPaw, over. She's not as bad off as the WindClan warrior but without treatment she'd die too. May anyway if she catches an infection. "Quickly! Why do you all stand aside as cats die, ThunderClan? Your own as well as mine!" Is spat angrily when some cats refuse to help and others leave outright. "FROSTSTAR! I need HELP!" yowls the she-cat, working as fast as she can.

Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me