[ CREATE A CLAN ] [ ROLEPLAY THREAD ]

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

highgarden 3

Postby eagle, » Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:56 am

HIGHGARDEN

squirrelleaf | molly, herbalist, tagged: seedcloud
indentsquirrelleaf felt lost without any of the other herbalists. she swished her tail anxiously as she sat apart from the crowd, her pale purple eyes flickering across the rest of the gathering. she wished that merlinsong had accompanied her, or that she might see a familiar face from vagaryclan or one of highgarden's other borders. not that merlinsong had ever taken it upon himself to introduce squirrelleaf to other medicine cats, but the young ginger herbalist felt lost and without a tether. if only she had her sister's outgoing nature or her brothers' thoughtful curiosity, it might be better, but squirrelleaf was timid and uncertain. at last, it was only out of fear of freezing in the shadows that she dared to enter the crowd, where her path quickly crossed with another medicine cat, and squirrelleaf's ears pricked hopefully. "hi - sorry - i was wondering if you were a medicine cat? there are so many cats here i don't recognize, but i noticed that you had the scent like a medicine cat -" squirrelleaf began, only to break off to draw in a deep inhale to calm herself. "hi, i'm squirrelleaf of highgarden. i'm an herbalist."

ironrumble | tom, knight, tagged: flintfur
indentironrumble was nervous - not that he didn't expect flintfur to be happy to see him, but because of the circumstances. highgarden was, for lack of a better term, in shambles. war was a horrid affair and, yet, it seemed that their clan wasn't the only one to be plagued by hardship. though he didn't know all that had taken place, turtlehollow had suggested that vagaryclan and flintfur in specific had recently been facing a tough time. ironrumble was still hardly a knight, he felt clumsy on his paws, but he wanted to make his parents and clanmates proud of him. dovecry often said that ironrumble needed to hold his head up higher, but there were times when it felt nearly impossible.
indenthowever, when his eyes locked with flintfur's and his father greeting him with a purr, ironrumble felt, for the first time in a long time, safe. "i've missed you and reedpaw," he breathed out, momentarily leaning against his father, as if hardly believing that they were together. "mom wanted to come, but had to stay home for an extra patrol tonight. she told me to say hi from her, and she hopes that we could come to visit, or that we could all meet at another gathering very soon when highgarden isn't so busy." just before the patrol left, turtlehollow had been sure to drill every word into ironrumble's memory with the request to pass it along to flintfur.
indent"how's reedpaw doing?" he asked after a moment. it had been a while since he had seen his sister, and ironrumble knew it was because of how busy training could get. it took up a lot of time and made it hard to venture out for gatherings or to meet with family. ironrumble swallowed. "i was thinking about what mom said, that maybe we could visit sometime. i've never been to visit you in vagaryclan and i think tawnyrose would let me, if i asked, since i'm not so busy with training anymore," ironrumble said, pausing and mustering a shy smile. "i actually took my assessment a few moons ago. i'm a knight now, and my name's ironrumble."
eagle,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ CREATE A CLAN ] [ ROLEPLAY THREAD ]

Postby LokisTrick » Sat Oct 09, 2021 9:19 am

Cloud-Tooth Clan

SeedCloud | 28 moons | Non-Binary | SquirrelLeaf
SeedCloud's ears twitched forward when the other medicine cat called out to them. They sighed in relief, the crowd of cats had been overwhelming and it was good to be able to focus on just one individual. Their whiskers twitched in amusement when they realized that they smelled like herbs enough for it to be recognizable. "Greetings, I am SeedCloud of Cloud-Tooth Clan. You're correct that I'm a Healer. I'm glad to see another cat of my rank near my age." Cloud-Tooth Clan was still quite young, and the cats in it reflected that. It would be easier to survive if they had more seasoned warriors, but such cats were rare to find unaligned. May the Stars send one our way. SeedCloud thought absently. Of course, who knows how SpiderLeap would feel about that. Realizing that they had spaced out, they quickly asked, "What sort of land does your clan call home?"
Dreaming Deep~

Looking for celestial garden item set!
LokisTrick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

november gathering.

Postby broken* » Sun Nov 07, 2021 2:32 am

π˜π€ππ†π‚π‹π€πβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
cats in attendance;
Stratusstar, Max, Sulfurgust, Singebreath.

Stratusstar β™‚ 61 moons (leader) - tags; open
while the shorthair siamese tom-cat could still be seen as a much more nervous leader than the rest of the clan rulers that surrounded him at such gathering spaces as these, but he had been growing at least slightly in his confidence, especially thanks to his best friend and deputy suncrest. he glanced back at the small group of toms he had brought from his clan, speaking shortly to them through tight-lips; "feel free to wander, make allies or friends, meet up with those you've seen before. have a good time, and we'll meet back here at the end of the gathering." he nodded his head to tell the cats they were free to go, as he then turned to make his way up towards the leaders area.

Max β™‚ 43 moons (hunter) - tags; open
the grumpy grey spotted tabby was less than thrilled to have been selected to come to the gathering this moon; he had never gone to one before and he was content to never have to go, but for some reason, his leader had pointed him out during their clan meeting that last morning, selecting him to come this moon. he hardly looked at stratusstar as the leader spoke, and took the chance as soon as he could to wander off towards the edge of the clearing, where far less cats were mingling. maybe he'd be able to get through this thing without having to talk to anyone...

Sulfurgust β™‚ 23 moons (hunter) - tags; open
the longhaired dilute calico tabby oriental tom-cat had never been chosen to attend a gathering before, figuring it was because of his severe lack of eye sight - aka he was completely blind, and had been his entire life. but for whatever reason he had been selected this moon, and thankfully one of his clanmates - max, the grumpy tom - had allowed him to lean against his larger frame along the journey so that he didn't trip or get lost from the rest of the group. but now that they had arrived at the gathering clearing, his friend had wandered off, and so he was now alone, his ears twitching as he recognized none of the voices now surrounding him. so who would he talk to all night...

Singebreath β™‚ 29 moons (fighter) - tags; open
the large tom-cat had never been to a gathering space before, and he was incredibly excited about the possibility to meet such a wide variety of new other cats from such different realms of life. he could hardly stay in place for much longer, but luckily his leader spoke a few words and then walked off towards the leaders high rock, which meant he was also free to wander himself. the longhaired red smoke allowed his blue eyes to scan over each cat he passed by, waiting to meet someone who would want to converse with him; and of course, he kept his normal beaming friendly grin on his face the whole time.
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Crossroads | Nov. 1

Postby NightWolf950 » Sun Nov 07, 2021 3:03 am

Crossroad Demons
Attending: Raggedstar, Urer, Zuko, and Eva

Raggedstar | Leader (m) | Tags; Open
Not one to attend gatherings, the large ragged looking tom was not pleased when he decided to attend this one. However with things back at camp becoming a bit tense, Raggedstar wanted out for a bit. Maybe attending the gathering this time he'd find some cat or two with some decent sense. Not wanting to bring a big party this time, Raggedstar decided on bringing two of his more stronger knights. Not planning on bringing anyone else the tom was a bit surprised when Eva asked to tag along. Not really caring as she did what she was told and was another cat he could tolerate he allowed the apprentice to tag along.

Urer | Knight (m) | Tags; Open
The large brown tabby tom padded behind Raggedstar with Eva next to him and Zuko on the other side of her. He wasn't much of a talker and wasn't sure why Raggedstar decided to pick him, but he didn't protest and tagged along anyways. The tom let out a heavy sigh and shook his head as the small party came up to the gathering, many cats already there.

Zuko | Knight (m) | Tags; Open
The large gray tom followed the rest of the patrol, his eyes scanning the area as they came closer. He had promised Dracula to watch Eva closely. Although Zuko was a more brooding and scary tom, young cats always seemed to show no fear around him. He would never admit it out loud but he enjoyed how fearless the younger cats where. "Now don't go too far. Your father would kill me if anything happens to you." he whispered to Eva.

Eva | Black Demon (f) | Tags; Open
Bouncing happily alongside the two knights, Eva's eyes widened at the sight of all the cats at the gathering. She was excited and hoped she could meet interesting cats from other clans. The young molly was bored with how tense every cat was around Raggedstar and at least hear she didn't have to worry to much. Upon hearing Zuko speak, Eva let out a scoff and rolled her eyes. "Don't worry about him. I'll be fine!" she purred, taking another looking around before dashing off to hopefully mingle.
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

November 01

Postby Kazin » Sun Nov 07, 2021 3:42 am

ChaosClan

cat name -- age -- gender -- rank -- tagged: open
      writing

Mockingbirdstar -- 43 moons -- tom (he/him) -- leader -- tagged: Stratusstar (YangClan)
      Mockingbirdstar felt like he was an imposter at this moment, fake confidence wafting off of him as he made his way to what he thought was the leader's area. He took a moment for himself on the sidelines, taking in a breath of air and closing his eyes, thinking of his mate and apprentice aged kits back in the clan. He would be back to them soon.

He took his time meandering over to the other leaders, sitting closer to another tom that also didn't seem as confident. Mockingbirdstar willed himself to relax, and gave a friendly nod to the other tom. "Hello," he greeted, wrapping his tail around his paws as a gesture of friendliness and what he hoped was relaxation. "Mockingbirdstar, of ChaosClan," he continued, unsure of how to formally greet another leader. He had never done this before, always relying on Raptorstar to go to the gatherings. "How goes it in your clan?"

Durianchase -- 45 moons -- tom (he/him) -- scout -- tagged: Urer (Crossroad Demons)
      Durianchase knew that Mockingbirdstar took him because he trusted him. But he wasn't one to enjoy social gatherings, at least not as much as his mate Blackbirdshriek would have... He decided he was going to be friendly, however, and padded up to the first cat he saw. "Hey," he greeted, giving a nod to the other cat. "My name's Durianchase, from a clan called ChaosClan. Care to chat?"

Thymesong -- 20 moons -- she-cat (she/her) -- hunter -- tagged: open
      She was an uncertain cat, but Thymesong, while nervous, was also excited to be able to meet new potential friends. She felt herself fill with anxiety about the thought of greeting another, and instead waited near the sidelines to let another cat come to her first.

Leafpaw -- 9 moons -- she-cat (she/her) -- apprentice -- tagged: Swanpaw (TundraClan)
      Leafpaw was an outgoing cat, and an energetic one. She found herself pacing around the outside of the gathering, searching for a cat not already engaged in conversation, and hopefully an apprentice like her. While he was confident, she wasn't sure she was ready to talk to a full fledged warrior. Instead, she found herself standing near another cat who seemed to be of apprentice age, and she could practically see the nervous energy radiating off of the cat. She approached the other cautiously, not wanting to startle him, sitting a considerable distance away. "Hi!" She called in a chipper voice, giving the other cat a large smile. "Is this your first time at a gathering?"
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

november gathering.

Postby broken* » Sun Nov 07, 2021 4:50 am

π˜π€ππ†π‚π‹π€πβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•
cats in attendance;
Stratusstar, Max, Sulfurgust, Singebreath, Squirrelflop.

Stratusstar β™‚ 61 moons (leader) - tags; mockingbirdstar (chaosclan)
the siamese tom knew exactly where to go, as he had gone to gatherings several times in the past, and so he had climbed his way up the rocky cliffside and slunk over to the edge of the high rock, so that he didn't have to be so tightly compacted with the other leaders. he foudn himself getting a bit claustrophobic at times when he was crammed close to too many cats, so he always took the edge to have more personal space. he looked up as an orange tabby tom sat down at his side, and he met the other cat's eyes with a soft smile of his own. he could sense the tom's nervousness in a way that reminded him of himself at his first gathering. "first time? i remember those days. it gets a little easier in time with practice. I'm Stratusstar, of Yangclan. not much happening, but the only news i can think of is that my nephew just became an apprentice last moon. what about you?"

Max β™‚ 43 moons (hunter) - tags; Anacandapath (Tundraclan)
the grumpy grey spotted tabby had sat down near the edge of the gathering space, wrapping his fluffy tail around his front paws as he began the boring process of grooming himself to try and keep his mind occupied, all the while allowing his gray-blue eyes to wander the crowd before him; he much preferred watching the interactions of others than having any himself. his eyes landed and followed the slinking form of a large fluffy tom, whose coloration was quite unique, and he couldn't help but try to make eye contact; he was intrigued by the younger tom, and so he decided to call out to him in greeting, the closest he'd come to making a friend. "hey there. you uh looking for someone to talk to?"

the longhaired dilute calico tabby oriental tom-cat had never been chosen to attend a gathering before, figuring it was because of his severe lack of eye sight - aka he was completely blind, and had been his entire life. but for whatever reason he had been selected this moon, and thankfully one of his clanmates - max, the grumpy tom - had allowed him to lean against his larger frame along the journey so that he didn't trip or get lost from the rest of the group. but now that they had arrived at the gathering clearing, his friend had wandered off, and so he was now alone, his ears twitching as he recognized none of the voices now surrounding him. so who would he talk to all night...

the large tom-cat had never been to a gathering space before, and he was incredibly excited about the possibility to meet such a wide variety of new other cats from such different realms of life. he could hardly stay in place for much longer, but luckily his leader spoke a few words and then walked off towards the leaders high rock, which meant he was also free to wander himself. the longhaired red smoke allowed his blue eyes to scan over each cat he passed by, waiting to meet someone who would want to converse with him; and of course, he kept his normal beaming friendly grin on his face the whole time.

Squirrelflop β™‚ 55 moons (fighter) - tags; open (looking for reaper)
the chocolate smoke tom-cat had been a bit uneasy about leaving his family behind at the clan camp, but his mate and kits were old enough to tell him they wanted him to attend to try to find his family from the crossroads demons. you see, his aunt reaper and cousin berry both lived in that clan, and it had been a long time since he had seen anyone outside of the yang or yin clans. his bright yellow eyes began to scan the gathering space as he looked for the large tortoiseshell with floppy ears, and he spotted his aunt's leader raggedstar, which gave him hope that perhaps she was here as well. he quickly began making his way through the crowd towards the demons.
--phoebe -- she/her -- pansexual--
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Crossroads | Nov. 2

Postby NightWolf950 » Sun Nov 07, 2021 5:01 am

Crossroad Demons
Attending: Raggedstar, Urer, Zuko, Reaper, and Eva

Not one to attend gatherings, the large ragged looking tom was not pleased when he decided to attend this one. However with things back at camp becoming a bit tense, Raggedstar wanted out for a bit. Maybe attending the gathering this time he'd find some cat or two with some decent sense. Not wanting to bring a big party this time, Raggedstar decided on bringing three of his more stronger knights. Not planning on bringing anyone else the tom was a bit surprised when Eva asked to tag along. Not really caring as she did what she was told and was another cat he could tolerate he allowed the apprentice to tag along.

Urer | Knight (m) | Tags; Durianchase
With the others making their way about, Urer was left alone. He shook his head a bit as he watched Zuko chase after Eva. The tabby tom was unphased when a tom padded over and introduced himself. Urer returned the head nod and gestured to the area next to him. "Sure. I'm Urer of Crossroad Demons." He spoke.

The large gray tom followed the rest of the patrol, his eyes scanning the area as they came closer. He had promised Dracula to watch Eva closely. Although Zuko was a more brooding and scary tom, young cats always seemed to show no fear around him. He would never admit it out loud but he enjoyed how fearless the younger cats where. "Now don't go too far. Your father would kill me if anything happens to you." he whispered to Eva.

Reaper | Knight (f) | Tags; Squirrelflop
The longhaired tortie molly padded behind the rest of the group, knowing there was a slim chance she would see anyone she knew. With Urer chatting up another cat and Zuko chasing off after Eva, Reaper made her way through the crowed not really sure what she would do. It wasn't until she caught a glimpse of a familiar chocolate smoke pelt. A faint smile appeared on her face and she padded over to the tom. "Look who decided to venture out " she teased, chuckling lightly. "I myself have no room to talk." She added

Bouncing happily alongside the two knights, Eva's eyes widened at the sight of all the cats at the gathering. She was excited and hoped she could meet interesting cats from other clans. The young molly was bored with how tense every cat was around Raggedstar and at least hear she didn't have to worry to much. Upon hearing Zuko speak, Eva let out a scoff and rolled her eyes. "Don't worry about him. I'll be fine!" she purred, taking another looking around before dashing off to hopefully mingle.
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: November 02

Postby Kazin » Sun Nov 07, 2021 7:08 am

ChaosClan

cat name -- age -- gender -- rank -- tagged: open
      writing

Mockingbirdstar -- 43 moons -- tom (he/him) -- leader -- tagged: Stratusstar (YangClan)
      Mockingbirdstar smiled a bit at Startusstar, almost shyly. β€œDefinitely my first time, I haven’t really talked with outsiders of our clan very much unless we’re offering them a place. To be honest, I always just let my co leader take that part but…” Mockingbirdstar trailed off, thinking of the huge battle the clan just had. β€œWe’ve had a bit of a rough couple moons,” he admitted. β€œBut my own kits became apprentices not that long ago, and they’re close to being finished with their training.” He smiled warmly thinking about them, missing their presence.

Durianchase -- 45 moons -- tom (he/him) -- scout -- tagged: Urer (Crossroad Demons)
      Durianchase took the invitation, sitting back and tucking his legs underneath himself. β€œHow goes life in your clan?” He asked, enjoying the time to relax with others away from the mess that was ChaosClans life as of late. β€œWe’ve had a bit of a hectic couple of moons, if I’m honest, so it’s nice to have a bit of a change of pace.”

Thymesong -- 20 moons -- she-cat (she/her) -- hunter -- tagged: open
      She was an uncertain cat, but Thymesong, while nervous, was also excited to be able to meet new potential friends. She felt herself fill with anxiety about the thought of greeting another, and instead waited near the sidelines to let another cat come to her first.

Leafpaw -- 9 moons -- she-cat (she/her) -- apprentice -- tagged: Swanpaw (TundraClan)
      ”I wouldn’t know,” Leafpaw joked lightly, giving the other cat a friendly smile. β€œIt’s my first too, so I’m not really sure how we look when we’re here.” She chuckled a bit, hoping to ease the other cats mind at least a bit. β€œOh, my names leafpaw by the way! I’m from a clan called ChaosClan.”
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

november gathering.

Postby broken* » Sun Nov 07, 2021 9:17 am

cats in attendance;
Stratusstar, Max, Sulfurgust, Singebreath, Squirrelflop.

Stratusstar β™‚ 61 moons (leader) - tags; mockingbirdstar (chaosclan)
the siamese tom could tell that this other leader had a lot of things on his mind, especially as he spoke of his other leader, as he kind of seemed to gaze off into nothingness for a moment. he himself has these same feelings sometimes, mainly when thinking back to time with his mother or father. he could tell that the mention of his own nephew brought up the more pleasant memory of the other leader’s kits, and he smiled pleasantly as he listened about how these cars were nearly done with their training. "oh well that’s wonderful for you, you must be so proud! how many do you have? i don’t have any kits myself yet, just my nephew, but he only became an apprentice last moon, so he has a lot of training left to do before he receives his warrior name.”

Max β™‚ 43 moons (hunter) - tags; Anacandapath (Tundraclan)
the grumpy tom cat felt the regret of inviting this other cat to sit by him almost immediately, feeling like he was about to be babysitting a kit by the boundless energy that was immediately sent his way, but he forced himself to put on a small almost forced smile; he wasn’t good at social interactions, but his leader would be proud because at least he was trying. the
grey spotted tabby watched the path of chaos left by the other tom, who despite taking up a lot of space, seemed quite young in comparison to his large size. he couldn’t help but be thankful at the way the other cat seemed to calm down once he was within a closer proximity. "uh nice to meet you anacondapath. my names max, short and to the point. i belong to yangclan, how about yourself?” he gestured with his tail for the other cat to take a seat near him.

Squirrelflop β™‚ 55 moons (fighter) - tags; Reaper (Crossroads Demons)
the chocolate smoke tom-cat had lost sight of the grizzly looking tabby leader raggedstar, and it looked like the rest of the crossroads demons group had spread out as well, because the bouncing apprentice that he had been trailing in hopes of finding his aunt had vanished into the crowd. he was just about to let out an annoyed groan when he heart the deep but teasing voice that was all too familiar, and he turned around quickly, a happy smile slipping onto his face. he stepped towards his larger aunt, rubbing his forehead against her side as a deep purr escaped his muzzle. "well my mate had two kits and they've only recently become apprentices. how about you, aunt reaper, hows berry doing?"

broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Crossroads | Nov. 3

Postby NightWolf950 » Sun Nov 07, 2021 10:29 am

Crossroad Demons
Attending: Raggedstar, Urer, Zuko, Reaper, and Eva

Not one to attend gatherings, the large ragged looking tom was not pleased when he decided to attend this one. However with things back at camp becoming a bit tense, Raggedstar wanted out for a bit. Maybe attending the gathering this time he'd find some cat or two with some decent sense. Not wanting to bring a big party this time, Raggedstar decided on bringing three of his more stronger knights. Not planning on bringing anyone else the tom was a bit surprised when Eva asked to tag along. Not really caring as she did what she was told and was another cat he could tolerate he allowed the apprentice to tag along.

Urer | Knight (m) | Tags; Durianchase
The brown tabby tom gave a small nod as the other tom spoke, his thoughts drifting to how tense and paranoid Raggedstar had become. "If it isn't hectic in Crossroads then something is clearly wrong." Urer softly chuckled. "But I'm assuming crazy isn't normal for ChaosClan is it?"

Reaper | Knight (f) | Tags; Squirrelflop
Reaper returned the friendly gesture, licking the smaller tom between the ears before taking astep back. She let out a soft purr as Squrrielflop spoke of his mate and kit. "Berry is doing fine. She's now in the ranks of the knights. Still lively as ever." The tortie molly spoke with a soft chuckle. "It's good to hear that all is well with you and your family."

NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me