LakeClan (1x1 Mist and Ember1989)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: LakeClan (1x1 Mist and Ember1989)

Postby Mist » Wed May 26, 2021 11:06 am

Eaglestar/Tom/36 moons/Leader/9/9 lives/Apprentice: Stormpaw/Crush: Velvetstorm/Tags: Velvetstorm
"I think they'll do good," Eaglestar meowed with a small nod. "But now I also have ideas for a backup choice in case my first choice decides they don't want to be deputy."

Tansyleaf/She-cat/24 moons/Medicine Cat/Apprentice: Lavenderpaw/Crush: Forbidden/Tags: Lavenderpaw, Lilypaw
"From what I saw the wound isn't that bad but it'll still be sore for a couple of days. You're lucky that it wasn't a venomous snake or you'd have joined StarClan before even getting back to camp," Tansyleaf meowed.

Ottertalon/She-cat/22 moons/Warrior/Apprentice: Lilypaw/Crush: Open/Tags: Tansyleaf, Lavenderpaw, Lilypaw
"Water delivery," Ottertalon meowed as she entered the medicine den. She glanced over at Lilypaw and tilted her head slightly. "Is everything alright?"

Ivypaw/She-cat/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Velvetstorm/Crush: TBD/Tags: Stormpaw
"Well if they don't have enough I'm sure they'll let us know and then we can ask a warrior to go with us to gather some more," Ivypaw meowed with a small nod. "Right?"

Nettlepaw/Tom/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Dustclaw/Crush: TBD/Tags: Open
Once he had dropped off the water for the elders Nettlepaw made his way back over to the shade of the apprentices' den.

Starlingsong/She-cat/55 moons/Queen/Kits: Wolfkit, Icekit, Patchkit/Crush: Open/Tags: Kits, Sparrowflight
"You guys go first I can wait," Starlingsong meowed when she noticed how Wolfkit, Icekit, and Patchkit hesitated. "Just be sure to leave enough for Nightflower."

Wolfkit/Tom/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: TBD/Tags: Kits
Wolfkit slowly made his way over to the moss and took a quick drink before stepping back to let his littermates have some.

Icekit/Tom/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: TBD/Tags: Kits
Icekit followed his brother and took a small drink before going back to his meal.

Patchkit/She-cat/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: TBD/Tags: Kits
"Thank you Dustclaw," Patchkit meowed before taking a drink from the moss. "I can't wait until it rains again."

Frostnight/Tom/85 moons/Elder/Crush: None/Tags: Open
Complaining to the other elders about apprentices and their lack of manners.

Windfeather/She-cat/58 moons/Elder/Crush: Open/Tags: Open
Listening calmly to Frostnight's ranting

Dark/She-cat/10 moons/Rouge/Crush: Open/Tags: Open
Dark sighed softly as she found an old fox den to rest in. "Might as well wait until it's cooler to keep moving," she muttered to herself.

Mud/Tom/39 moons/Rouge/Crush: Open/Tags: Rouge Group
"Well if we were to start our own rival group for the Clan I would nominate Rose to be our leader. She's the only other one old enough to lead and I don't particularly want it," Mud meowed. "Give Dark some time to come around. She could be a good leader one day she just needs the chance to learn from others first."

Smoke/She-cat/8 moons/Rouge/Crush: TBD/Tags: Rouge Group
Smoke's ears twitched slightly as she listened to others. Boring she thought to herself with a yawn.
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Wed May 26, 2021 1:52 pm

Velvetstorm / she cat/ 34 moons/ Warrior/Apprentice: Ivypaw / crush: Eaglestar Tags: Eaglestar

“Well who are your choices? Maybe I can help you out.” Velvetstorm said. She knew every warrior pretty well. It’s the deputy’s job to offer assistance mousebrain. she thought.

Lavenderpaw/ she cat / 10 moons / medicine cat apprentice/ crush: forbidden/ Tags:TansyLeaf, Lilypaw

“The important thing is you made the smart decision to see us as soon as you returned. It’s good to get any wound checked.” Lavenderpaw told Lilypaw she turned to Ottertalon as she came in. “Oh thank you. Yes everything is fine. Lilypaw is just going to be a bit sore for a few days.” She meowed.

Lilypaw / she cat/ 6 moons/ Apprentice/ Mentor:Ottertalon / Crush:open /Tags: Medicine cat den

“I’ll be okay. I can handle being sore a few days.” Lilypaw said. “But I can still go on patrol and train, right?” She asked.she would be rather annoyed if she had to take it easy while every cat was doing something for the clan.

Stormpaw/tom/ 6 moons/ Apprentice/ Mentor:Eaglestar / Crush:open / Tags:Ivypaw

“That’s not a bad idea. That’s actually a brilliant idea.” Stormpaw padded towards the medicine cat den.

Dustclaw/ tom/ 38 moons/ Warrior/ Apprentice: Nettlepaw/ Crush: open/ Tags:Kits

“You are very welcome. These kits have really good manners.” Dustclaw meowed, happy the kits were happy. “I do miss hearing the rain fall. Hopefully it’s not much longer.” He added, hoping to reassure the kits.

Rosekit she cat / 5 moons/ kit/ crush: open/ Tags: kits

Rosekit took a few sips, wanting to leave enough for the other queens and kits. “You’d probably have to go on a water patrol everyday to make sure the clan gets water.” She said.

Ravenkit/ she cat/ 5 moons/ kit/ crush: open/ Tags: kits

“Eaglestar wouldn’t send the same cats on patrol though. They would easily get tired.” Ravenkit said after taking a few sips of water.

Sparrowflight/ tom/ 55 moons / Warrior/ crush:open/ Tags: Starlingsong, kits

“That is true, Ravenkit. But some of us don’t mind going out on patrol to help our clan during this drought.” Sparrowflight meowed.

Scar/Tom/ 10 moons/ Rouge/ crush: open / tags: Rouge cats

“I agree it should be Rose who leads us. She’s almost as old as Mud.” Scar mewed.

Rose/ she cat/ 37 moons/ Rouge/ crush:open / tags: Rouge cats

“So everyone except Dark wants me to lead? I’m alright with that. Mud would you like to be deputy?” She asked the tom. Rose wasn’t sure if he would turn that down. But she wouldn’t fore the position on him. Mud could say no and she’d be fine with that.

Smudge/ tom/ 8 moons/ Rouge/ crush: open / tags: rouge cats

“Well the rest of us are too young to be deputy.” Smudge said as he had tuned out Dark’s tantrum.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mist » Wed May 26, 2021 2:13 pm

Eaglestar/Tom/36 moons/Leader/9/9 lives/Apprentice: Stormpaw/Crush: Velvetstorm/Tags: Velvetstrom
"Well I was thinking of making Swiftstrike deputy," Eaglestar meowed. "But if he declines then I was thinking either Dusttclaw, Tigerstrike, or Sparrowflight. I know Mossleap wants it but it feels wrong to choose kin."

Tansyleaf/She-cat/24 moons/Medicine Cat/Apprentice: Lavenderpaw/Crush: Forbidden/Tags: Lavenderpaw, Lilypaw, Ottertalon
"You should take it easy for the rest of the day," Tansyleaf meowed. "But if you start feeling worse come right back here."

Ottertalon/She-cat/22 moons/Warrior/Apprentice: Lilypaw/Crush: Open/Tags: Tansyleaf, Lavenderpaw, Lilypaw
"Come on Lilypaw," Ottertalon meowed. "I'm sure you'd rest better in your own nest than in here."

Ivypaw/She-cat/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Velvetstrom/Crush: Starting to crush on Stormpaw/Tags: Stormpaw
"Let's go then," Ivypaw meowed. "We can get the nests changed while the kits are busy outside and hopefully before Nightflower's kitting starts."

Starlingsong/She-cat/55 moons/Queen/Kits: Wolfkit, Icekit, Patchkit/Crush: TBA/Tags: Dustclaw, Sparrowflight, Kits
"Eaglestar will most likely try and rotate which cats go on what patrol so they don't get too worn out," Starlingsong meowed before taking a drink. "Why don't one of you kits take this to Nightflower so she can have a drink. I think Tansyleaf mentioned that her kits were due any time now."

Wolfkit/Tom/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: TBD/Tags: Kits, Starlingsong, Dustclaw, Sparrowflight
"When I'm bigger I'll bring back the biggest mouse that the Clan has ever seen and no cat will go hungry," Wolfkit meowed.

Icekit/Tom/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: TBD/Tags: Kits, Starlingsong, Dustclaw, Sparrowflight
"Well when I'm bigger no outsider would dare intrude on our territory," Icekit meowed.

Patchkit/She-cat/5 moons/Kit/Mohter: Starlingsong/Crush: TBD/Tags: Kits, Starlingsong, Dustclaw, Sparrowflight
"You both are silly," Patchkit meowed with a laugh.

"I suppose I could be your second in command," Mud meowed. "Until one of the young ones are old enough."

Smoke lifted her head when her father accepted being Rose's deputy and narrowed her eyes slightly in thought.
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Thu May 27, 2021 3:45 am

“Velvetstorm / she cat/ 34 moons/ Warrior/Apprentice: Ivypaw / crush: Eaglestar Tags: Eaglestar

“All are good choices. Swiftstrike usually stays so close to Fernwhisker. It’s clear to me he doesn’t want her getting hurt. He’s very loyal, friendly, kind and clearly puts other cats safety before his own. As far as I know Dustclaw has no mate and he is a fierce fighter who likes to help the clan however he can. Tigerstrike, he is loyal fierce and willing to chase away intruders and fight whenever needed. And he really doesn’t mind going on patrols, more than once if he is needed. Sparrowflight is a good choice. He is a strong warrior with a big heart and a soft spot for spending time with kits. He’s not afraid to fight if needed. He has no mate or apprentice as far as I know. When it comes to intruders he always chooses talk rather than fight. Probably because fighting isn’t always necessary. But if he can’t persuade intruders to leave he’d probably chase them across the boarder in the hopes of giving them a scar or two. You are right it would be wrong to choose kin. But I’m sure Mossleap would understand and eventually get over not being chosen as deputy.” Velvetstorm explained.

Lavenderpaw/ she cat / 10 moons / medicine cat apprentice/ crush: forbidden/
Tags:Tansypaw

“Go rest in your own bed Lilypaw. Or get something to eat. Just take it easy for the rest of the day.” Lavenderpaw meowed.

Stormpaw/tom/ 6 moons/ Apprentice/ Mentor:Eaglestar / Crush:open / Tags: Ivypaw

“I honestly can’t wait to meet Nightflower’s kits. Oh how amazing would it be to mentor one of them. Or one of Starlingsong’s.” Stormpaw said as he realized they would be warriors by the time the kits became apprentices. He walked into the medicine cat den. Just in time to see Lilypaw leave.

Lilypaw / she cat/ 6 moons/ Apprentice/ Mentor:Ottertalon / Crush:open /Tags: Tansyleaf, Lavenderpaw, Ottertalon, Stormpaw

Lilypaw looked at Tansyleaf and Lavenderpaw “Thank you for helping me.” She meowed. She was glad to sleep on her own bed of moss. She followed Ottertalon quietly.

Dustclaw/ tom/ 38 moons/ Warrior/ Apprentice: Nettlepaw/ Crush: open/ Tags: Open

Dustclaw decided to share a rabbit with his apprentice. He walked over to his apprentice seeing him in the shade of the den. “I thought you might be hungry. Especially after being on patrol.” He meowed around the prey.

Fernwhisker/ she cat/ 24 moons/ Warrior/ crush:Swiftstrike/ Tags: Swiftstrike

“I haven’t just figured out I’m expecting. It was before the drought. So I’m pretty sure I’ll kit soon enough. And to think you thought I just had a thick furry pelt. “ Fernwhisker chuckled purring softly

Swiftstrike / tom /26moons/ Warrior / Crush:Fernwhisker / Tags: Fernwhisker

Swiftstrike went to get a rabbit for himself and Fernwhisker to share. “Soon you’ll be kitting, hopefully after the drought.” He meowed.

Sparrowflight/ tom/ 55 moons / Warrior/ crush:open/ Tags: Starlingsong

“It doesn’t seem like it will let up soon. It’s probably a good idea for all of the queens to take it easy and stay inside, away from the heat. I mean coming out every now and then for a bit seems fine. Sparrowflight said. He just wanted the queens to rest and not be out in the sun too long.

Tigerstrike / tom/ 45 moons/ Warrior/ crush: open / Tags: Camp

Tigerstrike was eating a vole by himself. He was thinking about leading another water patrol later. If he couldn’t lead he was fine with that. Just being a part of helping the clan to not perish due to hunger or thirst made him happy.

“When I’m older I’ll chase of any rouge cat and fight off predators.” Rosekit meowed. “I can take some water to Nightflower!” Rosekit volunteered happily.

Ravenkit/ she cat/ 5 moons/ kit/ crush: open/ Tags: kits, Elders den

“When I’m older I want to try talking to intruders in the hopes they can be reasoned with. Fighting isn’t always the answer. But I will if given no choice.” Ravenkit said. She was hopeful at least one of them could be as strong as Lakestar was.

“I think us younger cats can wait until we are older before becoming deputy.” Scar said.

“That’s a wise decision. Now I say we should try to find some water.” Rose meowed.

Smudge looked at Rose. “I have yet to see water on our side of the boarder. What if we get some moss, call a temporary truce with the clan cats and get water from their lake?” He suggested.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mist » Thu May 27, 2021 5:28 am

Eaglestar/Tom/36 moons/Leader/9/9 lives/Apprentice: Stormpaw/Crush: Velvetstorm/Tags: Velvetstorm
Eaglestar nodded with a small smile. "Thank you for the insight Velvetstorm," he meowed. "I don't know what I would do without you sometimes. You're always giving me advice even when we were kits and apprentices. Not that I always listened or acted like I appreciated it at the time."

Tansyleaf/She-cat/24 moons/Medicine Cat/Apprentice: Lavenderpaw/Crush: Forbidden/Tags: Lavenderpaw
Tansyleaf waved a farewell with her tail before turning back to her apprentice. "Go ahead and eat and get a drink," she meowed. "I'm going to gather Nightflower's herbs and we should probably check with Fernwhisker sometime today before checking on Starlingsong and the kits." She then looked over to the den entrance as Ivypaw and Stormpaw entered. "Looks like we have more company. What can we do for you two?"

Ottertalon/She-cat/22 moons/Warrior/Apprentice: Lilypaw/Crush: Open/Tags: Lilypaw
"Go grab something to eat," Ottertalon meowed. "Then go rest, you did well today."

Ivypaw/She-cat/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Velvetstorm/Crush: Developing on Stormpaw/Tags: Stormpaw, Tansyleaf, Lavenderpaw
"Well Wolfkit, Icekit, Patchkit, Rosekit, Ravenkit, and Thistlekit should be apprenticed next moon," Ivypaw meowed. "But we might be able to become mentors to Nightflower's kits." She then dipped her head to the medicine cats. "We came to see if you had some moss we could use so we could change out the nests in the nursery."

Nettlepaw/Tom/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Dustclaw/Crush: TBD/Tags: Dustclaw
"Thanks," Nettlepaw meowed with a small yawn. "I think the heat's making me more sleepy than hungry though."

Starlingsong/She-cat/55 moons/Queen/Kits: Wolfkit, Icekit, Patchkit/Crush: Open/Tags: Sparrowflight, Kits, Nightflower
"We probably won't be out too much longer," Starlingsong meowed with a soft sigh. "It's not even sunhigh yet and it's already very warm. She then blinked as Nightflower pushed her way out of the nursery. "Nightflower, you should be resting especially with your kits due so soon."

[b]Nightflower/She-cat/36 moons/Queen/Kits: Expecting/Crush: Open/Tags: Sparrowflight, Kits, Starlingsong[/color]
"Relax Starlingsong," Nightflower meowed with a soft purr. "I just came out for some fresh air. It's getting a little stuffy inside the nursery and I think the kits prefer me being outside."

"I bet I get whoever Eaglestar appoints as his deputy as my mentor," Wolfkit meowed as he sat as tall as he could.

Icekit/Tom/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: TBD/Tags: Kits
"Highly doubt it," Icekit meowed. "He'll probably appoint someone who already has an apprentice to be his deputy."

Patchkit/She-cat/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: TBD/Kits
"Eaglestar will pick who he thinks will be best," Patchkit meowed. "Regardless if they're his deputy or not you should be happy to be apprenticed at all."

"We could try but I doubt they would let us share their only water source at the moment," Mud meowed. "Maybe there's a stream nearby that hasn't completely dried up."

Smoke/8 moons/She-cat/Rouge/Crush: Open/Tags: Rouge Group
Smoke stretched as she got to her paws before circling around her father as if trying to reassure him.
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Thu May 27, 2021 2:50 pm

“Velvetstorm / she cat/ 34 moons/ Warrior/Apprentice: Ivypaw / crush: Eaglestar Tags: Eaglestar

“What can I say. I’m just great at giving advice. We’ve been such good friends since we were kits. I’m always here if you need anything. Like a friend to talk to or a cat willing to be part of a patrol at dawn and dusk. I’ll even handle Stormpaw’s training for as long as you need. I can handle him and Ivypaw.

Lavenderpaw/ she cat / 10 moons / medicine cat apprentice/ crush: forbidden/Tags:Tansyleaf, Stormpaw, Ivypaw

Lavenderpaw nodded, letting her mentor know she heard her. Note to self grab a rabbit to share with Tansyleaf. She’s always doing so much to help cats in need and help me learn to be a better apprentice. She needs food as much as any cat here. And water as well she thought. Lavenderpaw walked out to see that there was a pile of fresh kill. She grabbed a rabbit from the pile she put it down for a minute to drink from the wet moss the patrol brought back. Honestly she was surprised it was still wet in this heat. She then picked the rabbit back up, getting ready to head back. The apprentice didn’t wish to be gone too long.

Stormpaw/tom/ 6 moons/ Apprentice/ Mentor:Eaglestar / Crush:open / Tags: Ivypaw, Tansyleaf

“Oh we were wondering if you had any moss to spare. We wanted to change the moss in the nursery for the queens and kits.” Stormpaw meowed.

Lilypaw / she cat/ 6 moons/ Apprentice/ Mentor:Ottertalon / Crush:open /Tags: Ottertalon

“I did find a lot of prey. And I’m not the only one. Hopefully this fresh-kill won’t become crow food to quickly.” Lilypaw said. She padded off to get a mouse and took it to the apprentices den. She sat down on her bed of moss and ate the mouse in a few bites.Ottertalon thinks I did well. That was nice to hear. But I honestly think I didn’t do much. she thought as she lay down making sure the leaf stayed on her shoulder. It didn’t hurt as bad as when she had been bitten.

Dustclaw/ tom/ 38 moons/ Warrior/ Apprentice: Nettlepaw/ Crush: open/ Tags: Nettlepaw

“The heat bothers every cat. Makes us all on edge, tired, grumpy. But besides the shade a good way to cool down is drinking water.” Dustclaw meowed. Either that or swimming in the lake he thought. “Sorry I couldn’t train with you much today.” He added. Dustclaw felt like he hadn’t trained Nettlepaw much at all today. But he was impressed with Nettlepaw’s hunting skills. Now they had fresh prey to eat and water for the clan. “You did good today.” The warrior said, smiling.

“I really want my kits to live. What if they get too warm? This drought is rough on kits especially newborn kits.” Fernwhisker said. She tried to stay positive but was worried the drought could easily claim newborn kits.

“Maybe clean them with some damp moss? That should keep them cool.” Swiftstrike replied as he nuzzled Fernwhisker.

“It’s hot in every den but it’s probably worse out here. Are you sure you want to be out here, Nightflower? You could have your kits anytime.” Sparrowflight said. He wasn’t trying to force her to go inside he was simply concerned, like any friend would be. The tom looked from Nightflower to Starlingsong. Maybe Nightflower would listen to Starlinsong. They were both queens. Starlingsong could easily give advice since she was a mother.

Tigerstrike / tom/ 45 moons/ Warrior/ crush: open / Tags: Open

The thought of going through a few more days of this drought annoyed the tom. Water dried up fast. But then again another water patrol could be arranged. He looked up at the sky. The sun wasn’t up,it was hot and Eaglestar hasn’t decided on who would be deputy. He walked to a spot in the shade of a tree near the warrior den

Rosekit offered some water to Nightflower. “I’m surprised this moss is still wet. You should drink some water, Nightflower. It’s refreshing on such a hot day.” She mewed softly. She was not too worried about who her mentor would be.

“I’m not going to worry too much. Any warrior would be a great mentor.” Ravenkit said

“We would be better off if we just kept looking for a water source. There’s got to be a stream or something. The clan cats get a lake. I’d settle for a stream or a pond.”Scar said.

“Well let’s keep looking and hope we find something. There has to be water somewhere on our territory” Rose said.

“I can’t see us being the only animals here who need to drink water.” Smudge said. He wondered where Dark went but the tom quickly dismissed the thought.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mist » Thu May 27, 2021 7:59 pm

"I appreciate it but I should be able to return to training him tomorrow, just today being a little hectic I didn't want him to miss out on any training while I was busy trying to settle into my new rule," Eaglestar meowed. "I guess I should announce the new deputy pretty soon but maybe we could take a walk together later?"

Tansyleaf/She-cat/24 moons/Medicine Cat/Apprentice: Lavenderpaw/Crush: Forbidden/Tags: Ivypaw, Stormpaw
"We do," Tansyleaf meowed with a small nod before heading into the herb storage. After a moment she returned with a large wad of moss." There you go, I'm sure Starlingsong and Nightflower will appreciate clean nests."

Ottertalon/She-cat/22 moons/Warrior/Apprentice: Lilypaw/Crush: Open/Tags: Lilypaw, Open
"Rest well Lilypaw," Ottertalon meowed before heading to a shady corner of camp.

Ivypaw/She-cat/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Velvetstorm/Crush: Developing on Stormpaw/Tags: Strompaw, Tansyleaf
"Thank you," Ivypaw meowed as she grabbed some of the moss before heading out of the medicine den.

Nettlepaw/Tom/6 moons/Apprnetice/Mentor: Dustclaw/Crush: TBD/Tags: Dustclaw, Open
"We'll be able to train much more once the drought is over right?" Nettlepaw asked with a small yawn. "If it's ever over?"

Starlingsong/She-cat/55 moons/Queen/Kits: Wolfkit, Icekit, Patchkit/Crush: Open/Tags: Sparrowflight, Nightflower
"You shouldn't stay out too long," Starlingsong meowed. "Especially with your dark fur. You'd overheat quicker than the rest of us."

Nightflower/She-cat/36 moons/Queen/Kits: Expecting/Crush: Open/Tags: Sparrowflight, Starlingsong
"I'll be careful," Nightflower meowed before giving Rosekit a small nod of thanks and taking a drink. "At least out here there's a small breeze to help keep things a little cooler than they could be."

Wolfkit started to make a retort but ended up yawning instead. "I'm going back to the nursery," he meowed.

Icekit/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: TBD/Tags: Kits
'Suit yourself," Icekit meowed with a small flick of his tail.

"We might be able to have one cat sneak into Clan territory and sneak some water away from their lake but the sooner we find our own source the better," Mud meowed.

Smoke/She-cat/8 moons/Rouge/Crush: Open/Tags: Rouge Group
Smoke nodded in agreement before glancing around at the other cats in the group.
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Sat May 29, 2021 7:11 am

Velvetstorm / she cat/ 34 moons/ Warrior/Apprentice: Ivypaw / crush: Eaglestar Tags: Eaglestar

“I wouldn’t mind going for a walk. It’s been a pretty busy day. Thankfully we will soon have a deputy to help you. Then being a leader won’t be as hectic.” Velvetstorm said with a smile. The thought of walking with Eaglestar made her think of when they were kits. Always together, even as apprentices whenever Velvetstorm had learned to fight or hunt she would always try to give him some friendly advice. Now here was Eaglestar. A warrior yesterday and a leader today. She was going to miss having him around the warriors den that was for sure.

Lavenderpaw/ she cat / 10 moons / medicine cat apprentice/ crush: forbidden/Tags:Tansyleaf

When Lavenderpaw returned she had seen the apprentices had gotten the moss they wanted for clean nests. “I’m sure Nightflower and Starlingsong will be veery grateful. It’s nice of you two to do this.” Lavenderpaw said after laying the rabbit down.

Lilypaw / she cat/ 6 moons/ Apprentice/ Mentor:Ottertalon / Crush:open /Tags: Open

Lilypaw is asleep in the apprentices den

Stormpaw/tom/ 6 moons/ Apprentice/ Mentor:Eaglestar / Crush:open / Tags: Ivypaw, Tansyleaf

“Thank you for the moss.” Stormpaw meowed. He followed Ivypaw out. “I hope they still have enough to treat injured cats. But it was nice of them to share the moss. Maybe the next time we leave camp we can collect some moss for them.” Stormpaw said around the moss in his mouth.

Dustclaw/ tom/ 38 moons/ Warrior/ Apprentice: Nettlepaw/ Crush: open/ Tags: Nettlepaw

“Trust me. Starclan won’t let this drought keep going. It will end eventually. We just have to be patient until then. Once the drought is over I will train you. We can do whatever training you feel you need to work on.” Dustclaw meowed.

Fernwhisker felt warm. She padded out of the den to find some shade by a nearby tree.

Swiftstrike followed close by in case Fernwhisker wanted food or water or even just a cat to talk to. “Well the shade is definitely better than staying in the den. At least you have a bit of a breeze.” He said as he lay down.

“The breeze is good when you feel hot and as long as you have water nearby you should be fine.” Sparrowflight meowed softly. He just hoped Nightflower would be alright. Her dark fur would only make her warmer even if she had stayed in the nursery.

Tigerstrike / tom/ 45 moons/ Warrior/ crush: open / Tags: Open

Tigerstrike was in the shade watching the clan while remaining alert for intruders. He didn’t believe the rouges wouldn’t come back so he took it upon himself to guard the clan.

Rosekit looked around. She hoped the elders would be alright in this heat. “Do you have names picked out for your kits, Nightflower?” She mewed quietly, hoping not to make the queen feel bothered by the question.

“Wouldn’t it be best to wait and pick names? I heard some queens wait until they see the kits to name them.” She mewed thoughtfully.

“Let’s keep looking. We will find some source of water. We just need to look.” Scar meowed.

“That’s a good idea, Mud. If we can’t find water soon we should consider having someone sneak into the clan territory and get some water.” Rose nodded in agreement.

“But who should sneak in?” Smudge asked. He thought abit. “I could go. Or Smoke. One cat shouldn’t alarm the clan if we are caught by the lake.” He said.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mist » Sat May 29, 2021 2:33 pm

Eaglestar/Tom/36 moons/Leader/9/9 lives/Apprentice: Stormpaw/Crush: Velvetstorm/Tags: Velvetstorm, Clan
"Great," Eaglestar meowed with a small grin before jumping up on to the old tree stump where leaders made announcements. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather here beneath the burnt stump for a Clan meeting!" he yowled.

[color=2c812d]Tansyleaf/She-cat/24 moons/Medicine Cat/Apprentice: Lavenderpaw/Crush: Forbidden/Tags: Lavenderpaw, Clan Meeting[/color]
Tansyleaf sighed softly as Eaglestar called for a Clan meeting. "Eaglestar sure has some interesting timing doesn't he," she meowed with a soft laugh before heading out of the den.

Ashstrike/Tom/14 moons/Warrior/Crush: Open/Tags: Clan Meeting
Ashstrike stretched before making his way over to meeting. "I wonder who Eaglestar has chosen to be deputy," he meowed.

Ottertalon/She-cat/22 moons/Warrior/Apprentice: Lilypaw/Crush: Open/Tags: Clan Meeting
Ottertalon blinked before going to join the others. She glanced over at the apprentices' den for a brief moment before returning her attention to Eaglestar.

[color=#bfbc8af]Mossleap/She-cat/42 moons/Warrior/Crush: Open/Tags: Clan Meeting[/color]
Mossleap made her way over to the meeting and stared up at Eaglestar with slightly narrowed eyes. "Well I think we all know who he won't choose," she meowed with a lash of her tail.

Mintwhisker/She-cat/24 moons/Warrior/Crush: Open/Tags: Clan Meeting
Mintwhisker trotted over to the Clan meeting and took a seat next to her brother.

Thymestep/Tom/24 moons/Warrior/Crush: Open/Tags: Clan Meeting
Thymestep slowly made his way over to the meeting and yawned as he took a seat next to Mintwhisker.

Ivypaw/She-cat/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Velvetstorm/Crush: Developing on Stormpaw/Tags: Stormpaw, Clan Meeting
"We probably should," Ivypaw agreed with a small nod. Her ears twitched slightly when Eaglestar called for a Clan meeting. "We better get going," she meowed before darting off to the nursery to drop off the moss and then racing back over to the meeting.

Nettlepaw/Tom/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Dustclaw/Crush: TBD/Tags: Dustclaw, Clan Meeting
"I want to learn to be the best fighter in the Clan," Nettlepaw meowed with a small nod before jumping to his paws. "Eaglestar's finally naming a deputy!?"

Starlingsong/She-cat/55 moons/Queen/Kits: Wolfkit, Icekit, Patchkit/Crush: Open/Tags: Sparrowflight, Clan Meeting
"I'll make sure she doesn't overheat herself," Starlingsong meowed before flicking her ears. "Sounds like the choice for our new deputy has been decided," she added as she flicked her tail to call the kits over.

Nightflower/She-cat/36 moons/Queen/Kits: Expecting/Crush: Open/Tags: Sparrowflight, Kits, Clan Meeting
"I'll be fine," Nightflower meowed with a flick of her tail. "Like Starlingsong said she won't let me overexert myself." She then returned her attention to the kits. "I do have a few names in mind but we'll see when the kits are born if any of them fit." She snorted softly when Eaglestar called for the Clan meeting. "And just when Icekit and Wolfkit have gone inside for a nap."

Wolfkit/Tom/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: TBD/Tags: Queens, Sparrowflight, Clan Meeting
Wolfkit's ears twitched slightly before he raced out of the nursery. "Can we watch too?" he asked before taking a seat next to his mother.

[color#dbddc]Icekit/Tom/5 mons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: TBD/Tags: Queens, Sparrowflight, Clan Meeting[/color]
"I don't think we can join but we can watch right?" Icekit asked as he followed after his brother.

Patchkit/She-cat/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: TBD/Tags: Queens, Sparrowflight, Clan Meeting
"Do you think Eaglestar will pick you to be Deputy Sparrowflight?" Patchkit asked as she took a seat next to her brothers.

Frostnight/Tom/85 moons/Elder/Crush: None/Tags: Clan Meeting
Frostnight grumbled slightly as he made his way out of the elders' den to watch the meeting.

Windfeather/She-cat/58 moons/Elder/Crush: Open/Tags: Clan Meeting
Windfeather slowly got to her paws and hobbled out of the den. "I wonder who Eaglestar has chosen," she meowed as she took a seat.

Dark/She-cat/10 moons/Rouge/Crush: Open/Tags: Open
Resting in an old fox den

"Smoke could," Mud meowed after a moment. "But not being able to speak could put her at a disadvantage if caught."

Smoke's ears flicked slightly as if to say that her being mute wasn't that big of a deal.
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Sat May 29, 2021 3:31 pm

Velvetstorm / she cat/ 34 moons/ Warrior/Apprentice: Ivypaw / crush: Eaglestar Tags: Eaglestar, clan

Velvetstorm smiled as she knew what the news was and she guessed the others knew as well. She sat and waited for Eaglestar to speak once the clan had gathered.

Lavenderpaw/ she cat / 10 moons / medicine cat apprentice/ crush: forbidden/Tags:Tansyleaf, clan

“Yes he does. We better go see what he has to say.” Lavenderpaw said as she followed her mentor.

Lilypaw / she cat/ 6 moons/ Apprentice/ Mentor:Ottertalon / Crush:open /Tags: Clan

Lilypaw was sleeping when she heard Eaglestar. Wounded or not I want to see what Eaglestar has to say. the apprentice thought as she sat with the clan.

Stormpaw/tom/ 6 moons/ Apprentice/ Mentor:Eaglestar / Crush:open / Tags: Ivypaw, clan

Stormpaw hurried to deliver the moss to the nursery and hurried to join the crowd.

Dustclaw/ tom/ 38 moons/ Warrior/ Apprentice: Nettlepaw/ Crush: open/ Tags: Nettlepaw, clan

“It appears so. Let’s hear what he has to say. And don’t worry I’m sure you’ll make a great fighter” the tom said before joining the crowd of cats that were still gathering.

Fernwhisker/ she cat/ 24 moons/ Warrior/ crush:Swiftstrike/ Tags: Swiftstrike, clan

Fernwhisker made her way to the crowd, wanting to hear what Eaglestar had to say.

Swiftstrike / tom /26moons/ Warrior / Crush:Fernwhisker / Tags: Fernwhisker, clan

Swiftstrike walked quickly to sit by Fernwhisker. Finally he’s chosen a deputy. he thought. Really he was happy Eaglestar wouldn’t have to worry about who should be deputy. That was probably a load off his mind.

Sparrowflight/ tom/ 55 moons / Warrior/ crush:open/ Tags: Starlingsong, clan

He chuckled at the kits.excitement. He then thought of how to answer Patchkit. “Well I’d be honored as I’m sure any other cat would be. Choosing a deputy is a very hard decision. I’m sure Eaglestar will make a good choice picking any experienced warrior. A cat who would fight for the clan and knows the territory well. A smart cat.” He answered.

Rosekit watched quietly. She watched as the cats all gathered. “This is exciting.” She mewed quietly.

“Yeah. It’s good that we will have a deputy.” Ravenkit mewed softly.

“Right. She may not be able to talk her way out of danger. Sorry Smoke I mean no offense it’s just easier if a cat who can talk did this.

“Don’t worry about it Smoke. You may not talk but you are a good hunter and fighter and a good friend.” Rose meowed smiling at Smoke.

“I guess I could go get the water. I’ll be quick.” Smudge said. Really he was a bit hesitant but they needed to give this plan a shot.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me