1x1 daices. x tsunami,

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

fourteen

Postby tsunami, » Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:08 pm

emmie
        feeling: flustered, flattered

relax? relax?? how could emmie possibly relax when she was constantly being put into all these positions that required some sort of physical contact with mimi? although she had figured the two of the would being taking most of the shots together as it wouldn't have made sense for them not to if they wanted both of them, she didn't realize they were going to go for such a blatant couple concept.

the eye contact, the modified kabedon, the leaning on one another- it was getting a little too much for emmie's poor heart. she could barely hear the cameraman's directions from beyond the thump in her chest, going along with whatever they were saying without much thought only because all she could think about mimi.

she was worried that people were going to be able to see the steam rising from the top of her head when she was told to sit on mimi's lap. "n-no i'm okay. i just... definitely did not expect this." she smiled nervously, hoping that her make-up and the bright lights would mask her growing blush. she tried her best not to squirm, but the feeling of mimi's hands on her waist was hard to pay no mind to.

emmie got a quick break when mimi went up first to take her individual shots. she took a swig of water as she watched as indiscreetly as she could, a smile on her face. she really is pretty. she thought, as if to confirm what she already knew. as long as she agreed with herself, there were no issues.

"emmie-ssi?" she heard a voice call out, drawing her away from her thoughts. "ah! sorry." she bowed quickly at the staff member and scurried to take the place of mimi in front of the camera. after what felt like another eternity under the bright lights, they wrapped up the shoot with a round of applause.

she shimmied to the sidelines to join mimi, shooting her a grin back. "definitely, i am beat. this was not at all what i was expecting, but it was a good experience. "

she checked her phone for the time. "oh! wow, it's already so late." her gaze shifted back to mimi, a shy smile on her face. "would you maybe want to go grab a bite before we go?"

"i hate to interrupt, but could i have a moment of your time?"

an unfamiliar voice rang out from behind them. when emmie turned around, she found herself face to face with a pretty girl wearing adidas clothing like them, but the air around her screamed of importance. she had seen her from across the room during the shoot earlier and assumed she was likely there to model for the company like them, but didn't give much thought about it. now that she was standing in front of them though, emmie could see truly see her beauty. she had long, dark lashes, full lips, and a fit body the led emmie to assume that she really knew how to take care of herself. it was no wonder that she had been asked to model for the brand.

"my name is choi yoojin. i'm a huge fan of both of your groups' music so i couldn't help myself when i saw you guys over here. it's a pleasure to meet you both." she continued, bowing her head into a polite nod.

emmie had to admit, she hadn't expected to meet a fan at the shoot of all places. not that she was complaining, of course, she loved all her fans dearly and was forever grateful for their support. her smile grew. "it's a pleasure to meet you as well! thank you for your support!"

"would you guys mind if i asked a few questions? it's not everyday you get to meet idols, especially not ones you're fans of." she smiled sweetly, glancing back and forth between the two of them.

emmie glanced at mimi. "i wouldn't mind at all. er, we were actually about to go get something to eat. if it's not too forward, and of course, if it's okay with you mimi, would you like to join us?" the girl seemed harmless enough, and emmie always had a hard time turning down requests from people as polite as yoojin had been.
tsunami,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daices. » Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:00 pm

MIMI
feeling hongery again, happy bean
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Mimi immediately brightened, clapping her hands. "Ah yeah!! I'm so down for some food." Rocking on the balls of her feet, she was excited thinking about the myriad of things they could eat.

Daydreams interrupted by a polite voice, Mimi turned to look at, well, an absolutely beautiful girl. Tall, slim, oozing sophistication, smoky eyes enhancing her hooded gaze, brilliant red lipstick highlighting her slight smile. She was kind of awed that a girl like that would want to talk to them, really. "Oh, thank you so much, Yoojin-ssi. I'm honored! Nice to meet you as well." Mimi bowed to the new girl.

Mimi nodded, smiling in welcome. She understood how hard it could be to get into the idol industry, having gone through a rigorous vetting program just to get to Korea, and loved to help when she could. "Of course-! Yeah, perfectly okay with me, just what I was thinking too." Quickly pulling out her phone, Mimi scrolled through Yelp, looking for something that looked enticing. "If you guys are down for it, there's a ramen joint down the way? About a four minute walk." She flipped her phone to show everyone, mouth already watering.

"Of course, Mimi-ssi; anything for you. You seem pretty eager about it anyways." The new girl laughed, like a short tinkle of bells.

Mimi grinned good naturedly. "Emmie?" She looked to her side for confirmation. "Alright! Lemme just grab my stuff."

- - - - -

"So how did you get into the idol industry, Mimi-ssi?"

Mimi pursed her lips, thinking as she walked. "Oh, um, I was scouted in China; essentially there was this huge talent show for a recruiting agency, and if they liked us enough they would essentially submit our profiles to a database, and then market us off to specific agencies. ABC Ent. seemed to like me cause they asked me to audition in Korea, and that was that. It's funny, Emmie and I actually hated each other when we were trainees. Not anymore, though!" She gave the blonde a small smile, nudging her shoulder slightly.

"Actually, Emmie-ah might know more about the audition process in Korea, if you wanted to get into the idol industry? She can probably answer your questions better than mine." Mimi proposed as she opened the door of the restaurant with a merry jingle.

"Oh, thank you! That's so interesting; you must have worked super hard, huh?" Yoojin sidled into the booth next to Mimi, leaning to look at her as well.

Mimi blinked, pausing a little at the proximity, a touch bummed that she couldn't sit next to Emmie. Well, she could sit the entire meal without making excuses as to why she was looking at Emmie, at least. "O-oh, um, thanks; yeah, it was definitely rough for a while, but it payed off! Um- What do you guys want to eat? Emmie?" She turned to face the other idol, waving to the menu.

Mimi leaned forward, elbows on the table as she propped her head up, waiting (impatiently) for the food to arrive."I'm surprised that Adidas didn't contact you earlier about a brand deal; you really fit the look." Mimi turned slightly, surprised. "Well, it was a couple thing, I don't think I could've done it without Emmie." She beamed at the blonde. "It was funny, really; our fans are really about the both of us."

Mimi went and recounted the story with Emmie, still in disbelief about how everything turned out. All too soon, however, the food arrived, and Mimi lapsed into a happy silence as she busied herself with the chewy noodles and thick broth.

"I love ramen, god." Mimi mumbled through a mouthful, the hand not clutching her chopstick wiping up a few drops of soup she had inadvertently splattered.

Yoojin laughed, one hand daintily placed over her mouth. Like her appearance, even how she ate had a luxurious air, not a noodle out of place. "Your love of food is so endearing, Mimi-ssi." Picking up a napkin, she reached over and dabbed a splatter of soup off Mimi's chin.

A beat. "Thank you." Mimi smiled innocently, grabbing the napkin from Yoojin and dabbing her mouth as well. "Sorry, I just get a little excited; food's just so good, y'know?"
daices.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

fifteen

Postby tsunami, » Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:22 am

emmie
        feeling: conflicted, unsettled

the walk to the ramen place was nothing sort of pleasant. she hummed merrily along, not paying much mind to the conversation the other two girls she was walking with were having. yoojin seemed quite interested in the process to becoming as well as the life of an idol. she kept addressing her questions to mimi specifically, so emmie didn’t quite feel the need to butt in unless mimi mentioned her name. she figured that yoojin was probably more interested in hearing mimi’s story because she was scouted in a different country.

she grinned when mimi mentioned their previous rivalry, old memories from their trainee days but also from their first reunion about two months ago resurfacing. ”haha, yeah, funny how that turned out.”

“i can! though my story isn’t quite as interesting.” she followed after mimi into the restaurant and settled in the seat across from her. yoojin had already made herself comfortable next to mimi so really, she didn’t have much of a choice. she tried not to notice how close yoojin was leaning towards mimi, or how her eyes never seemed to leave her face. she’s just interested in learning more about becoming an idol, that’s all. mimi would probably be better at speaking about that anyway... she thought, trying to convince herself that she was just really, really, interested in what mimi was saying. in fact, she felt the same way sometimes. emmie could listen to mimi speak all day no matter what she was saying- her voice was beautiful and well, so was her face. it wasn’t like yoojin’s reasons for paying special attention to mimi were the same as her own... right?

she shook the thought from her head. they just met and emmie was already doubting her character. this isn’t like you, eunha. just because mimi’s involved doesn’t mean you get to be rude, even in your head. she turned her attention back to the conversation, forcing a polite smile on her face as she tried not to stare at the closing distance between yoojin and mimi from across the table. ”and i couldn’t have done it without you either! i guess we couldn’t really convince them to stop shipping us.” she chuckled, referring back to when mimi had spoken to the fans through the camera during the variety show.

with the arrival of their food to the table, emmie’s mood brightened once more as she picked up her chopsticks and dove in. she spared a glance at mimi in between bites, a smile on her face. she really was the happiest when she was eating. it seemed she wasn’t the only one who that way though. emmie nearly dropped her chopsticks as she watched yoojin reach over and wipe a drop of broth from mimi’s face. she felt her throat dry as mimi took the napkin and returned the favor.

she couldn’t help the dry cough that rose from her throat, grabbing the glass of water in front of her and taking a sip. “ah, i’m sorry.” she muttered sheepishly, averting her gaze from the pair in front of her.

she cleared her throat. “so, what about you yoojin-ssi? what do you do?” she tried her best to maintain a polite smile, her hand clenching her chopsticks a little harder than usual.

“oh, you know. i do some modeling here and there, but it’s nothing as interesting as i’m sure your lives are.” she gave emmie a smile, but the coldness in her eyes as she looked at emmie made her shiver. what was that? no, maybe i’m just making things up in my head. i’m just a little uncomfortable about how close she’s sitting to mimi, that’s all. she’s probably just sticking to her because she’s a big fan. i get that. she’s a nice girl, she’s a nice girl, she’s a nice girl... she repeated the mantra in her head, trying to convince herself that she was just being a little paranoid. as much as she hated to admit it, maybe it wasn’t the best idea to invite someone they had just met for dinner. she had been distracted by her beauty and the fact that she was a fan when she invited her to come, but now she wasn’t sure how she felt.

the rest of the dinner passed with yoojin mostly asking mimi questions as emmie shifted uncomfortably in her seat from across the way. after they paid for their meal and were once again walking out on the street, she couldn’t help but feel a twinge of jealously at the way yoojin was walking so closely to mimi. she wanted to be the one closest to her, but now this new girl had shown up and stole that spot within an hour.

as they got to the crosswalk, yoojin stopped and bowed at the two idols. ”unfortunately, this is where we must part ways for the night. thank you so much for letting me intrude on your meal.” despite referring to both of them, emmie couldn’t help but notice the way her eyes never left mimi. “ah! i almost forgot to ask.” she pulled out a small notepad and pen from her purse. “i hope this isn’t too forward of me, but may i please have your phone numbers? it was really nice to get to know you both and i would love it if we could go out again sometime.”

emmie hesitated for a moment before pushing down the growing feeling of unease in her belly. ”of course!” she replied as cheerily as she could, taking the pen and paper from her and scribbling down her number before passing it to mimi. “it really was nice to meet you.” a smile grew upon her face as she faced yoojin, trying her best to ignore the intensity of the girl’s gaze that made emmie feel really small. she fidgeted with her fingers as she waited for mimi to finish writing, suddenly anxious to get away.
tsunami,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daices. » Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:13 pm

MIMI
feeling embarassed, whiny babey

The rest of the dinner passed without incident, and Mimi relaxed with a happy sigh, pleasantly full. The short walk served a good way to digest, and Mimi made amicable conversation with Yoojin and Emmie- mostly Yoojin, who seemed really interested in her life. Not that Mimi really minded, although she wished she could have caught up with Emmie a little more.

"Yeah! I'd love to chat more." Mimi responded, accepting the pen and paper before scribbling her number as well. "It was nice to meet you too, Yoojin-ssi!" Bowing slightly, she froze for a second as Yoojin caught her in a quick hug, before sauntering down the crosswalk.

"Well, she was nice!" Mimi turned to Emmie. "It was nice to see you again, too; let's hang out again, yeah? Maybe when they release the photoshoot pictures?" She said hopefully. Wait- not too eager, Mimi. "Um, only if you want too, really! I think the other gals want to hang out again too; we had a really good time back at the variety show villa." As they waited for their respective drivers, they fell into easy conversation. Indeed, when she saw the lights of a company van approaching, Mimi felt a pang of regret; when she thought back on it, she hadn't actually gotten much time to catch up with Emmie at all. "Let's- let's hang out soon, yeah?" She repeated, voice a bit softer. Would it be weird to say I missed you? I'll miss you? No, don't. Giving Emmie a last smile and a wave, Mimi hurried into the van when she saw her manager's impatient stare.

It was a while before they could meet again; Hilight started getting ready for promotions right after the shoot, and Mimi was thrown into studio practices and recordings, various shoots of various kinds, and could really only chat with Emmie, or send the occasional video or voice recording. Occasionally, they would call, too; the amount of teasing that Mimi would endure from her groupmates was so great that Mimi found herself fleeing their apartment and taking a walk around a nearby park or convenience store while they chatted.

"Say... What do you feel about having a get-together with M3RCY on Friday?"

Mia looked at Jia from where she had been lounging on the living room couch. "Yeah! I was just thinking about that. When?"

Jia chuckled. "Now don't get too excited; we were going to be holding a little kickback to watch our music video release anyways, so Miyoung and I were talking about inviting M3RCY; the more the merrier, you know?"

Mimi grinned widely. "I'd love that!"

"Of course, you'd also be able to see your wife again. Aren't they releasing the photos tomorrow?"

Mimi stopped grinning. "She's not. My wife? Stop. I dunno- I'm just supposed to post about it Thursday." She had been actively trying not to find out more information than necessary; ignorance being bliss, and all.

"Great; enough time for us to digest the post and come up with some zingy one-liners." Jia sneered, ruffling Mimi's hair.

Mimi grumbled under her breath, standing abruptly from where she had been sitting. "I'm gonna go for a walk." Jia merely laughed, not at all perturbed. "Say hello to Emmie for me!"

Mimi had to admit, the photos looked good, even though she could barely see them as she covered her face with her hands, groaning as her phone was tossed around as everyone vied for a look. "Emmie, I swear when you guys get together with us they just get worse. I swear Haemi just squawked like an actual bird." She leaned her head on Emmie's shoulder, essentially trying to hide her head in the crook of Emmie's neck as everyone clamored around them. "Wow, Instagram's resolution really fails to capture just how intense Mimi-unnie is in this picture; look at how protective of Emmie-unnie she is!"

"I already had to deal with Yoojin-ah raving and teasing me about 'em today, and now this." She whined, voice muffled by Emmie's shirt. "Can we go? I don't even want to watch our music video anymore. I'll just show you on my phone."
daices.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

sixteen

Postby tsunami, » Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:59 pm

emmie
        feeling: conflicted, suspicious, smiley

her eye twitched. ”haha, yeah, she was.” her mood rose considerably at mimi’s words, her mind suddenly clear of all the weird thoughts she was having about yoojin. “yes! i would love to. it’s a shame we didn’t really get to catch up, but that just means their will be more to talk about next time!” a cheery smile spread across her face, glad to finally have the chance to actually speak to mimi. when the vans pulled up, she waved farewell to mimi before making her way to her own van.

---

despite the texts and occasional call, emmie found herself thinking about mimi more and more each day. she missed her, a lot more than she had thought she would. she rolled over and groaned into the pillow she was laying on. this is so pathetic. you meet her again after two years maybe two months ago still hating her guts and now you can’t wait to see her again.

her mind wandered back to the day of the shoot, to their dinner with yoojin. she was still pretty put off by the whole experience. as much as she told herself that she was reading too much into things, she couldn’t get rid of the nagging little voice in her head that kept telling her that there was more to the girl than what met the eye. she had been blatantly focusing her attention on mimi the whole night and despite how uncomfortable it made her to see the girl cuddled up so closely to mimi, it didn’t really seem like mimi noticed. emmie couldn’t help but have doubts at this point, but she knew it wasn’t fair to keep thinking this way. she and mimi were friends, that was all. she groaned again, the thought of them being friends making her happy that they were friends but also mildly disappointed that again, they were just friends. what is wrong with me? gosh, you’re not a pre-teen anymore. get a grip on your feelings eunha!!

”you just groaned like four times in the last two minutes. what’s up with you?” chaewon asked, giving her a weird look from across the room. “had a little fight with your girlfriend?”

she propped herself up on her elbows and shot her a glare. “no! and no. everything’s fine, i’m just... thinking too much.”

“oookay, well, maybe this will make you feel better. hayeon mentioned something about Hilight inviting us over to watch our collab’s music video release.” emmie caught a glint of mischief in chaewon’s eye but tried her best to ignore it.

“really? that sounds fun!”

“the best part about it though, is that we’ll all get to see you and mimi’s photo shoot pictures together!!” she continued, obviously gleeful.

emmie collapsed back into her pillow with yet another groan. ”i can already hear the squeals.”

---

having the girls together again was actually really fun. as crazy as they could get, emmie enjoyed being about sit and bask in the incessant chatter, smiles, and laughter that always came about when they were all together.

emmie couldn’t help the giggle that passed her lips, nor the thump in her chest, as mimi leaned against her. ”i think they’re starting to rub off on each other.” the pictures we lovely, but emmie had been so caught up in her thoughts about how close she was to mimi during the shoot that she didn’t realize just how embarrassing the poses the cameraman had them do were until now. ”they really did come out well though.” she tilted her head towards mimi, squishing her cheek on top of her head as she settled there.

the cheerful expression on her slowly contorted into one of confusion at mimi’s mention of yoojin. yoojin has already teased her about the pictures? wait- yoojin-ah?? since when were they so close? emmie stared straight ahead, nervous laughter bubbling out of her. oh really? i take it that you and her having been talking since that night then? that’s... nice. she hasn’t texted me at all...” she trailed off, slightly perturbed.

she quickly changed her tone as she replied to the rest of what mimi had said, hoping to mask how put off she was at the mention of yoojin. ”should we? we’ll have to sneak away now though, while they’re still distracted.” she took hold of mimi’s hand that was closest to her and placed hers in it, pulling her up and along with her.

the sounds of laughter grew fainter as they half-ran half-walked out of the apartment building. once on the street, she turned towards mimi with a wide smile, slightly out of breath from their great escape. ”are you in the mood for some ice cream?” she asked, the glowing fluorescent lights of the convenience store beckoning her.

once inside, emmie reached into the cooler and pulled out two one-serving ice cream cups and brought them to the counter. after thanking the clerk, she hurried back over to mimi’s side and handed her one with a grin.”there’s nothing like enjoying convenience store ice cream on a warm night with a good friend!” she giggled, putting the wooden spoon in her mouth as she ripped the covering off her ice cream and threw it away. she sighed with satisfaction after the first bite, turning to look at mimi. ”so, anything new with you since we last saw each other?” it had meant to be a casual start to a casual conversation but she couldn’t stop yoojin’s face from popping up in her mind when she mentioned the last time they had met. that hadn’t been the most pleasant experience emmie had ever had, but that was probably just her. she really wanted to ask what mimi thought of her, but she had a feeling that she wasn’t going to feel any better if she knew.
tsunami,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daices. » Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:19 am

MIMI
feeling happy, pouty babey

"Ah, but my phone- oh, whatever." Mimi smatched her phone from an indignant Haemi, laughed as she let herself be pulled by Emmie out the door and down onto the street. She grinned further when she saw Emmie's destination, interest already sparkling in her eyes. "Emmie, you're a gal after my own heart; I'm always down for icecream!" Her heart warmed as she saw Emmie's obvious excitement, her energy as she ran down the aisle and reached for the cold desert. Cute... Her smile only faltered when Emmie paid for the icecream as well.

"Ah, Emmie- no wait, let me pay for, ah." Mimi fumbled with the icecream that was handed to her for a second, letting out a short chuckle as her gaze softened. "Ah, you're so cute, you know that? Promise that next time's on me?" Mimi, shut up. Shut up! She quickly tucked into the icecream, cold treat ensuring she couldn't talk any more.

"Anything new? Well, hm- actually, come with me! There's a community park like two minutes away, we can walk there and chat, maybe?" Hooking an arm with Emmie's, Mimi alternated between bites of icecream and talking, kicking her feet merrily.

"Honestly, just mostly been busy with practice and studio sessions and the like. We're having a comeback soon! At the end of next month. We finished a shoot a couple days ago, I have some raw pictures on my phone." Mimi put the wooden spoon in her mouth so she could start scrolling through her phone. "I really like the blue eyeliner stylist-unnie used; I would never be able to try these looks myself. It's kind of a 'you missed your chance with me' sort of concept, I like it!" Of course, the general girl crush concept she liked. She couldn't imagine a scenario where she would have gotten into M3RCY instead, almost cringing to think about it.

Of course, it was perfect for Emmie; she even went back and watched a couple of M3RCY's music videos the other day. Just to make sure, of course. Of the concept.

Mimi then pointed a little to their left. "There it is~" She plunked herself down on a bench, pulling Emmie down with her, leaning on the shorter girl slightly as the nearby basketball court's floodlights cast a faint glow over them. "Other than that, nothing much, really? Sometimes calling you, sometimes Yoojin-ah wants to chat. You said- she really hasn't talked to you at all?" Mimi frowned. "She's been talking to me, like, every day. Maybe she's shy?" Emmie being disliked was inconceivable. Water is wet, fire is hot, Emmie is liked by everyone- all universal truths. "What about you? Anything cool happening?"

A couple of dings suddenly rang through the air, and Mimi held her phone up triumphantly. "Hey, see? She was just shy! She made a groupchat eventually. Mimi-ah, Emmie-ssi, there's going to be a party held at my agency next week, to celebrate the release of the new Adidas series. I would love it if you both could join me; there will be free food, an open bar, and a lot of pretty guys... Or girls, if that's what you prefer. Uh, and then a winky face." She gave Emmie an inquiring glance, tilting her head slightly. "You wanna go? I'll go if you go!" She gave Emmie a pout, tugging at her sleeve and trying to seem as sad as possible.

Soon after, she got a text from Jia as well. "Dummy, stop making out with y- ok." Blushing furiously, Mimi swiped up on the notification as fast as she could, scooting back on the bench slightly. "Um, I think they want us to head back now. Here- lemme toss that for you?" Quickly trotting over to throw the icecream away, Mimi came back and tugged on Emmie's sleeve, hooking their arms again on their way back.

"Sorry if I interrupted anything, lovebirds, but some of us have regular schedules." Jia called immediately once they opened the door.

Mimi growled, frowning at the girl. "We just got icecream, can you chill?"

"Hmmm, is that what we're calling it these days?"

Mimi sighed; she didn't even know who said that this time, too busy showing Emmie another message. "Yoojin also said she'd send a car to get us! Isn't that cool? And no- it's not a date. We're going to a party." She swiftly cut off the group, a couple of people opening their mouth with a retort before closing them again.

She quickly fired off a text to Emmie as well, away from the prying eyes and ears of their groupmates. This way we can hang out again! And also you and Yoojin-ah can get a little more familiar with each other!
daices.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

seventeen

Postby tsunami, » Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:29 am

emmie
        feeling: blissful, apprehensive

"those pictures came out really nice! and i agree, it suits you." she looked on as mimi scrolled through the photos on her phone, glad that she had ice cream to cool her down after hearing mimi call her cute. she made a mental note to mark her calendar for their comeback when she got back to M3RCY's apartment. when they arrived at the park and sat down, emmie took the time to take a look around at their surroundings, comfortable in the light of the moon and nearby floodlights. she leaned back on the other girl, listening to her speak with a faint smile. this was nice.

"haha yeah, maybe that's it." her mind wandered back to the dinner. truthfully, yoojin hadn't seemed shy at all that day. she came up to both of them at once, spent the dinner staring at mimi's beautiful face and asking her questions, and departed only after asking the two idols for their phone numbers. she couldn't help the unease that was starting to become a familiar feeling whenever yoojin's name was brought up in their conversations. not that she had any plans to tell mimi about that. mimi seemed to really like talking to yoojin and emmie didn't see any real reason or feel that it was her place, to speak up about these odd feelings she could barely understand herself.

she didn't get a chance to answer mimi's question when both her and mimi's phones went off with a ding. she didn't bother to pull out her own phone, happy to listen to mimi's voice as she read the text out loud. "a party hmm? i don't know, the last time i went to one of those i barely managed to limp away..." she feigned disinterest, averting her gaze from mimi's puppy dog eyes that were rendering emmie's resolution weak. a dramatic sigh. "well, since you're asking so nicely, i guess it'll be okay." she broke into giggles not a second later, clearly not the best actress. as long as mimi's there with me, everything should be fine, right?

emmie's face flushed to match mimi's when she had begun to read the text she had gotten from jia out loud. "yeah, we should get going. this was a nice little outing while it lasted though!" she replied cheerily, happy to walk side by side, arm in arm, with mimi again.

she felt all eyes on them when they walked through the door and averted her gaze from her groupmates, especially chaewon, as she felt her temperature rise. she shot mimi a grin in response before they were pulled away and the chatter resumed. she felt her phone buzz in her pocket and gave mimi a thumbs up from across the room after reading the text. the nagging voice in her head started to speak again, but she ignored it and instead replaced it with thoughts about the possibility of seeing mimi in a dress again.

soon it was time for M3RCY to leave and get back to their own apartment. the girls hugged it out and bid each other farewell for the night.

---

on the day of the party, emmie had started getting ready extra early. she was full of nerves as she put on a pair of dangly silver earrings to complete her look.

"woah, who are you trying to impress? oh wait, i think i know the answer to that." chaewon teased as she walked into the room and eyed the form-fitting teal dress that emmie was wearing.

emmie frowned at the girl in response. "haha very funny. since you're here though, can you please help me pick out a pair of heels?" she enquired afterward, motioning towards the three pairs she had laid out.

"definitely the strappy silver ones." she nodded, agreeing with herself as she picked up the pair and handed them to emmie. "who did you say invited you guys to this party?" she settled on the bed as she watched emmie finish up her makeup at the vanity.

"her name's choi yoojin. she a model mimi and i met at the shoot and had dinner with after she approached us and told us she was a fan." she explained nonchalantly, picking up her phone to check the time. "oh! it's about time." she stood up from her seat and fixed the silver bobby pins she had put in to keep her hair out of her face before grabbing her purse and heading out the door with a hurried "bye!" to chaewon and the rest of the other girls.

"stay safe and have fun!" one of them called back, earning a smile from emmie.

once in the car that had been waiting for outside, she pulled out her phone and sent mimi a quick text. i'm on my way to you! since they were heading to the party together, emmie had offered to meet up with mimi at Hilight's apartment so that the car yoojin sent didn't have to go to two different places. the ride was quick. the car pulled up to the front of the building and emmie stepped out with a quick thank you to the driver. i'm waiting outside. come down whenever you're ready! she kept her phone in hand as she rocked back and forth in place, eyes darting around.

with time she had alone, her mind began to wander. she didn't doubt that yoojin was probably just being nice in inviting the two of them to the adidas release party. after all, it was at that shoot where they had met. she was, however, unsure if she was really going to be able to enjoy herself if yoojin continued to stick to mimi the way she had previously. her feelings had been a mess since that day. she didn't know how to interpret the feelings she had about yoojin or how they were affecting the feelings she had for mimi. really, she just wanted to stop having feelings altogether, but alas, that was a wish that was difficult to grant.
tsunami,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daices. » Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:52 pm

MIMI
feeling cuddly, tipsy

"Have you seen my leather pants?" Mimi ruffled through her hangers, an edge of franticness making her movements sharper than usual.

"Uh, I think Sooah has it? Or it's somewhere in her and Haemi's room." Jia gazed apprehensively at the panicking girl. "Um, you wanna take a deep breath, or...?"

Mimi quickly darted from the room. "I'm gonna kill Sooah." She announced, footsteps pounding down the hall. Jia could hear a quick scuffle through the walls, muffled thumps punctuated by a shriek. A flurry of footsteps, and then Mimi reappeared, a touch out of breath, nearly colliding with the doorjam as she slipped on her socks. "I will. Not. Be late." She huffed, sliding on the aforementioned pants and smoothing out the wrinkles from her red silk dress shirt, fixing her choker as well. "They almost messed up my nails as well." Inspecting her newly maroon cuticles, she gave a quick hum of satisfaction. Settling into the chair in front of her vanity desk, Mimi touched up her makeup, fastening on glittery silver earrings and throwing her freshly-curled hair into a carefully scruffy ponytail, tugging a few waves loose to frame her face.

"You look fine, honey, relax; you've seen each other plenty of times before this." For once, Jia's voice lacked the teasing tone, probably picking up on Mimi's stress.

"Ah! She's here, they're here. Um um..." Mimi looked around frantically, gathering her purse and her phone, barely remember to shuck on a pair of black boots. "I'll see y'all later okaybye-" A slam of the front door, and Mimi was gone.

"Hey, Emmie! How are you?" Only slightly out of breath, she clambered into the car, giving the other girl a quick hug and an easy grin. "It's nice to see you again! You look- well, wow." Mimi chuckled sheepishly, ducking her head. "Um, I'm- excited! For the party. Yoojin-ah texted me and said she would meet us outside and show us in."

True to her word, Yoojin did come out of the door of the small mansion, although she hardly had to; it wasn't hard to tell which house it was, each of the homes incredibly spaced out with the one they were standing in front of leaking music and voices, lights of a myriad of colors pulsing out of the windows. "Wow, her agency really went all out..." She murmured to Emmie, half in disbelief, shooting Yoojin a smile as she drew closer. "Mimi-ah! It's so nice to see you again!" The model cried, throwing her arms around Mimi in a tight hug that the other girl returned, laughing. "We were just texting yesterday, Yoojin-ah, stop being so dramatic." Yoojin laughed in turn, before shooting Emmie a light smile.

"Well, you guys want to come inside? I'll show you guys where the bubbly is." She gave them a sly wink before grabbing Mimi's hand, pulling her in. Mimi barely had time to grab Emmie's hand as they entered the house.

Mimi's first impression was: loud. The music was so boosted that the walls rumbled with the bass, a disco ball hanging from the ceiling sending a kaleidoscope of purples and blues over the entire room. Her second impression was that it was packed; it seemed everyone from Yoojin's agency was there, or perhaps it was that Yoojin had a truly astronomical amount of friends, each of them more beautiful than the last. To say that Mimi was intimidated would be an understatement.

"Here's a little champagne to get you guys started." Yoojin looked completely in her element, cheeks slightly flushed from heat and drink, handing each of them a dainty flute. "Oh- but Mimi-ah, here's the shot that I was telling you about. You've got to try it! The lychee flavor masks the alcohol entirely." Yoojin handed Mimi a cloudy shot, one that Mimi looked at with a lot of trepidation, gaze flicking to Emmie for a second. At Yoojin's urging, Mimi shrugged; she was here to have fun after all. And maybe with a couple shots in her system, she would feel a little less stressed next to Emmie, who looked absolutely incredible under the colored lights. Downing the shot, she immediately fell into a coughing fit while Yoojin laughed above her. "G- god that's- that's such a lie!!! I can't even- even taste the lychee!" Sputtering and screwing her expression into extreme distaste, she handed the shot glass back to Yoojin, who was still chuckling. "Well, I'll see you guys soon, hm? Have fun?" Giving Emmie a quick appraising glance, the model vanished almost as quickly as she came.

"Well- that was something. This would be a bad time to say I'm a lightweight, huh?" She chuckled, taking a sip of the champagne.

"Anyways- they have a dance floor." Mimi jerked her head at the main room, the sofas pushed to the side to make a large open space where people were converging, right under the disco ball. Eyes sparkling, Mimi downed the champagne before setting it on the table. "Dance with me, Emmie~?" She cajoled, pulling slightly on Emmie's hand.

Mimi definitely shouldn't have suggested dancing. The crowd meant she had to stand closer to Emmie than she would have, the jostling of multiple bad dancers knocking her into Emmie on occasion. At least she could blame her blush on the dancing, or on the alcohol; two drinks in, and she could already see a faint blur at the edges of her vision, her body artificially warm. After a while, the closeness became unbearable, especially when someone knocked into her back, forcing her to stumble and grab Emmie in a loose hug.

"U-uh, let's grab something else to drink? I'm getting kind of parched!" Mimi called, leaning in close so Emmie could hear her over the sound of the music.

Once at the table, the two of them took a shot, persuaded by a group of models -and they had to be models, no people that pretty wouldn't be- before she grabbed a beer, popping the cap and offering some to Emmie. "This is fun!" She said happily, leaning slightly on the shorter idol. "I'm glad we came. I don't usually have time to let loose like this, but manager-unnie allowed it cause it was brand related. I'm glad you came!" Significantly more cuddly the more tipsy she got, Mimi placed her head on top of the blonde's, humming and taking periodic sips of her drink as she fiddled with the girl's hair.

Almost appearing out of thin air, Yoojin settled in front of them; even sweaty, she looked gorgeous, the damp strands of hair escaping her hairdo looking intentional, sweat on her skin glittering like gems under the lights. "How are you guys doing? Hey Mimi-ah; there's something I have to tell you! Emmie-ssi, you wouldn't mind if I stole her away for a second, would you?" Barely waiting for an answer, Yoojin began to lightly drag the tipsy girl away, tugging on her hand.

"Hm...? Ah... Emmie, I'll see you in a second! 'Miiiiiiss you!" Mimi called back, vaguely confused but generally happy enough to go with the flow as she followed the model obediently.

"Where are we going?" Mimi questioned, slightly confused as Yoojin led them down a hall beyond the common room. The corridor was sparse, the only people a guy and a girl sitting on the ground further down the way as they waited for the bathroom, their expressions too drunk to register anything.

"Oh- well, we can stop here. Here is fine." Yoojin turned to Mimi, an unreadable expression in her eyes.

"Hmm... I'm a little dizzy. Oof... Definitely- definitely a lightweight." Mimi babbled aimlessly, mostly to herself as she leaned against the wall, tilting her head back and closing her eyes just so she could get a break from the lights.

"Mimi-ah, you really are pretty, you know that?" Yoojin positively purred, voice a lot closer than Mimi would have expected. Opening her eyes as she startled slightly, Mimi blinked rapidly to focus on Yoojin's face, gaze a little cross-eyed. "Wow. Uh... Close."

Yoojin still hadn't let go of Mimi's hand, instead lacing their fingers together as she pressed even closer, her other hand coming to rest lightly on Mimi's hip, a light grin on her face. "Did you hear what I said?"

Mimi blinked, confused. "Wha'...? Sorry, 's kinda loud right now."

Yoojin frowned; this was not how it was supposed to go. "Mimi-ah, honey... Look at me?" Sighing as the idol seemed more content to hum to herself, Yoojin leaned in until her breath ghosted over the shell of Mimi's ear. "Baby, don't you think I'm pretty too?" She breathed, expression pulling into a faux pout.

"Of- of course! Of course you are! Everyone here is pretty... Your friends are prettyyyy... Emmie! Emmie's a friend... Emmie is pretty..." Mimi continued mumbling inaudibly, gaze becoming a bit unfocused.

"Thank you! We didn't have to leave Emmie though... To tell me that... Ah she's alone...? We should go back. I'm kinda thirstyyy." She whined, one hand coming up to pluck at Yoojin's shirt, pouting adorably as she tried to cajole the girl currently pinning her to the wall. To her dim surprise, without heels and with Yoojin's stilettos, she ended up being the shorter one, gazing up at Yoojin with a plaintive look in her eyes.
daices.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

eighteen

Postby tsunami, » Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:28 pm

emmie
        feeling: concerned, overwhelmed, emotional

as the car pulled up to the small mansion, emmie was at the edge of her seat, staring out the window in awe. once out of the car, she nodded in agreement with mimi's comment, only looking away from the brilliant lights when she noticed yoojin approaching.she could only stand by and watch, trying not to be disturbed when the model greeted mimi with an embrace. she returned yoojin's smile with one of her own before she was quickly dragged into the mansion along with mimi.

emmie wasn't unfamiliar with large crowds and loud noises. after all, her life as an idol frequently involved both of those things, not to mention that sharing an apartment with five other girls could definitely get a little crazy sometimes. this was a little different, however, as she was unfamiliar with the setting and everyone else that was there other than mimi and yoojin.

she accepted the champagne gratefully, needing something, anything, to help calm her nerves. she took small sips from the glass, but it took a lot to control her urge to down the glass in one go and let the alcohol soothe her mind. she had no intention of getting flat-out drunk tonight but she was hoping to feel the buzz and let loose a little. actually seeing yoojin rather than just hearing and thinking about her made her mind tingle with all the unresolved feelings she had about yoojin and mimi's relationship. she was hoping instead to let her mind tingle from the alcohol and forget all the uncertainties. she looked on as mimi downed the shot that yoojin had given her, laughing as she watched her face contort. she felt yoojin's eyes on her as she left their side, walking away to presumably entertain some other guests. her shoulders visibly relaxed, the tension easing away, when the two idols were finally left alone.

on the dance floor, emmie could feel her heart begin to race as the distance between them closed. she kept her eyes on mimi the whole time, entranced by the way the material of her red silk shirt was beginning to cling to her body and how natural it felt to have her nearby. she embraced the movement of the crowd, allowing herself to get lost in the motions and free her mind. her heart jumped when mimi's voice sounded right by her ear but nodded quickly in compliance, happy to be freed from the sweaty mass of tipsy dancers.

she welcomed the burning sensation at the back of her throat following the shot, it was one she hadn’t felt in what seemed like forever. "it is! i’m glad too, this will probably be the last time in a long time.”

as happy as she was to be enjoying herself with mimi, she couldn’t help but grow a bit concerned as she noticed how cuddly mimi was getting. not that she wasn’t enjoying it, in fact, she was loving every minute of it, but it was starting to seem a little out of character for her. she tried to think back to the number of drinks she had seen mimi have, remembering how she had mentioned she was lightweight earlier in the night. ”i hope i don’t have to carry you into the car when we leave!” she joked, dragging her finger along the rim of the glass in her hand.

yoojin’s sudden appearance gave emmie a bit of a fright at first. if she was being honest, she had nearly forgotten about the other girl, too caught up in mimi’s presence. “ah, yeah i guess-“ she felt the pressure from mimi’s weight on her release as she watched her get pulled away by yoojin to gosh knows where. she chuckled at mimi’s departing call, trying her best to ignore the unease that rushed over her at the sight of the two of them walking away together. she turned towards the bar and ordered another drink, already anxious for mimi’s return.

after a couple of minutes of people watching from the bar while taking small sips of her drink, she stood up from her seat and set off the find a bathroom. being that she was unfamiliar with both the venue and its guests, she found herself wandering around for a while before stumbling into a hallway that seemed to hold some promise. she hoped she would make it back to her seat before mimi came back and saw she had disappeared.

as she made her way down the hallway, she saw what she assumed to be a line to the bathroom and took a place in it, a little proud of herself for finding her way there on her own. her eyes wandered around to the faces of the other people in the hallway, most of which looked very, very drunk. that’s when she noticed two figures a little farther down the hall, one with their back pressed against the wall as the other stood in front of them, essentially trapping the other there. wow, someone’s getting a little frisky... as her gaze began to move passed them, the light caught on the red shirt of the person against the wall. her brows furrowed, it was almost the same color as the shirt mimi had on.

the girl standing in front shifted a bit to the side, exposing both the side of her face as well as that of the girl against the wall. emmie froze, eyes widening and breath catching in her throat. that was mimi. and yoojin. they were close, really close, and she could only watch as yoojin’s hand reached out and settled on mimi’s hip. yoojin leaned in closer, mimi’s hand reached up to hold onto yoojin’s shirt. emmie’s heart was beating like a drum, the nagging voice in her head now screaming at her to move, to do something, anything at all.

a wave of emotions crashed down on her, her knees almost buckling. had she been right all along? did yoojin really see mimi the way she did.. and did mimi feel the same way? she couldn’t breathe. she turned abruptly and hurried down the hall, away from mimi, away from yoojin, away from whatever it was she had just seen back there. she nearly stumbled on her way back to her seat at the bar, her mind and her heart racing at speeds that made her feel like she was going to explode. maybe it was just the alcohol? maybe mimi stumbled as they were walking so yoojin was helping her regain her balance against the wall? maybe there was something stuck on yoojin’s shirt so she was just trying to get it off for her? maybe she was just overreacting? she tried and tried to reason with herself but she already knew deep down that there was nothing that could convince her that yoojin’s actions were anything short of intentional. her head was starting to hurt, and it wasn’t from the alcohol.

overloaded with sensations from the bass, the chatter, her feelings, her thoughts, and seeing that she was already at the bar, the only thing she could think of that could make everything just go away was the alcohol now calling her name. although she had walked into the party thinking she wouldn’t allow herself to get drunk, once she had downed the first shot, that agreement she had made with herself was long forgotten.

soon enough, her vision began to blur and her body was swaying along with the music. mimi had yet to come back yet and emmie couldn’t bear to think about what the two of them could possibly be doing. with her now clouded judgement, she slammed her fist on the table and got up from her seat, suddenly determined to face the two girls and figure out just what was happening instead of letting herself wallow. if she was going to cry about it, she was going to make sure there was a reason to do to begin with. now significantly more intoxicated than she had been when she first made her way down the hall, she had to grab onto the wall to keep her steady. her eyes were locked on the two figured at the end of the hall, mind still whirling.

as she approached, yoojin turned her head and made eye contact with emmie, her tongue clicking disapprovingly. ”it seems like we’ve been caught.” she mused, unfazed by emmie’s glare.

“what do you think you’re doing?” emmie managed to grit out, moving closer and taking hold of one of mimi’s hands. “now now, it seems like you may have had a little too much to drink, hm? why don’t we calm down, it’s not like i wasn’t doing anything wrong.” the smile on yoojin’s studiously pretty face made emmie want to scream, but despite being pretty tipsy, she had at least that much dignity not to do so.

”let’s get out of here.” emmie stated, turning towards mimi and helping her steady herself before pulling her along with her without a moment to spare. she ignored yoojin calling after them as well as the burning sensation on her face, determined to make it out without any more interferences.

still unfamiliar with the mansion’s layout and not exactly the most coordinated (whether she was sober or not), emmie ended up stumbling into the garden on the property, mimi still in tow as she plopped down on the nearest bench, exhausted. she knew she probably shouldn’t have barged in there and dragged mimi away like that. mimi considered yoojin a friend after all, but she just couldn’t sit there and not doing anything. it felt like torture.

now that they were finally away from both yoojin and the festivities, the music was all but a faint background. she was beginning to sober up a bit, but her head was still pounding and her speech was still a little slurred. “why did you leave me like that? what were you guys doing? i was so lonelyyy.” she whined, eyes still a bit unfocused but watching mimi’s face.

a sigh. “mimi, you make my head hurt. and my heart. you’re never far from my thoughts and i get so excited when i find out i’ll get to spend time with you.” she chuckled, eyes rolling up to the sky. “i feel like a child, and i wish i could just turn off my feelings for a day.”

she covered her face with her hands. ”gosh what is wrong with me? i know i’m going to regret all this tomorrow, but i couldn’t help myself.” she muttered, mostly to herself. she felt a sting in her eyes and quickly covered them with her arm, tilting her head back in her seat. ”i really am a child.” she whispered condescendingly, the high of emotions she had been on when she had grabbed mimi and pulled her away now coming crashing down and spilling over the edge.
tsunami,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daices. » Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:41 am

MIMI
feeling concerned, conflicted, still cuddly babey

Yoojin chuckled lightly, not drawing away. "You mention Emmie a lot. Are you guys close?"

Mimi, more distracted with Yoojin's shirt -how did she make all those straps work?- nodded, vaguely. "Hmmm... yeah. I like her!" She mumbled, fiddling with a strap near Yoojin's collarbone. "A-ah, that tickles..."

Yoojin dropped her hand from Mimi's waist, instead lacing her fingers with Mimi's other hand. "What about me? Do you like me?"

Mimi grinned and nodded, thudding her head onto Yoojin's shoulder. "Mhmm... Tired..."

Yoojin withdrew slightly, expression suddenly intense, gaze boring into Mimi's enough that Mimi felt compelled to focus, blinking owlishly."Who do you like more, Mimi?"

Mimi frowned, slightly unsettled. "I like... Both of you? No one more than the other..." Why did her voice sound so uncertain?

The same unreadable, intense gaze roved Mimi's face, like she was trying to parse apart some secret. "Hmm." Yoojin suddenly shifted; her hand was back on Mimi's waist, abruptly leaning on her as she rested her cheek against Mimi's forehead. "It seems like we've been caught." Mimi startled slightly, turning her head. Breaking into a large, dopey smile, Mimi dropped her hand from where she had been fiddling with Yoojin's shirt and reached for Emmie's hand instead.

"Emmie! I missed you~ Wait, are you mad?" Her question overlapped with Yoojin's comment, and she squinted, as if that could help her gauge Emmie's sobriety. There was a definite flush to her cheeks and a bit of wildness to her gaze, but Mimi was too gone herself to really tell, mostly just happy that Emmie had grabbed her hand as well. "Oh- ok." Feeling herself getting pulled out of Yoojin's grasp, Mimi gave the taller girl a last wave, still smiling. "Bye bye, Yoojin-ah! I'll miss you!"

Yoojin waved back, but her expression was devoid of a smile, instead frozen in the same intense contemplation.

Mimi stumbled after Emmie, tripping on her feet a couple of times -kind of a given, when a drunk girl leads a drunk girl- before she collapsed onto the bench next to Emmie. Mimi enveloped Emmie into a bear hug, burrowing her head into the crook of Emmie's neck and shoulder. "I'm sooorry, please don't be mad!! We were just talking..." She mumbled, pouting back at Emmie in turn. "I won't leave you alone." She continued, lifting a sluggish. hand like she was taking an oath. "Promise! Forever and ever."

Mimi settled her hand in Emmie's lap, fiddling with her dress, quiet as she listened; in her alcohol-fogged brain, she felt like there was something she was missing. Was she causing Emmie pain? Why? That was the last thing she would ever want to do. Was it because of her own messy thoughts? Mimi felt the truth that she had been trying to repress, to lock in a box and never think about, thump against her chest, trying to escape. How else would she explain her suddenly pounding heart? "I'm excited to spend time with you too... Always. Every time we hang out I get so happy! I smile... You make me smile. A lot! A lot. See?" Mimi jabbed a finger at the grin that hadn't left her face, nestling further, swinging her legs over Emmie's so they rested lightly on top. "I like you. A lot. Emmie... I like you. Please don't hurt any more..." She mumbled, feeling her eyelids getting heavy.

She quickly snapped awake when she heard the sadness in Emmie's voice. Jerking her head up, she lightly rubbed away Emmie's tears, her expression morphing to match, bottom lip trembling. "Nooo! Please don't cry, Emmie, no, you're not a child! Your feelings... They're valid, please don't cry... I'm gonna cry, aaaah! I can't see you sad, no, no..." Whimpering, Mimi merely hugged Emmie tighter, a deep desire to protect the smaller girl rising within her.

"Let's go home?" She proposed plaintively, fumbling for her purse -since when had it dropped to the ground?- and then for her phone within; maybe Emmie would feel better away from the party. Mimi knew she did; she didn't even realize how much her head was hurting until she stepped out into the crisp night air. Sending off a sloppy text to their driver, Mimi spent the rest of the time coddling Emmie, making small noises of sympathy as she wiped away her tears.

All too soon, the lights of a car trundled up the driveway, Mimi flinching when the bright light shone into her eyes as she reflexively shielded Emmie's eyes with her hand. "Ouch... That's us? Yeah..." She helped Emmie up, slinging one of the girl's arms around her shoulder. Flashing back to another scenario where she had done the same thing, Mimi chuckled to herself as they walked (read: stumbled).

"I hope this doesn't end up like last time did... I don't want to be mad at you. Or! For you to be mad at me..." She mumbled, leaning on Emmie just as much as she was trying to support the other girl, the both of them tumbling into the car in an ungainly mess. Thankfully, the driver made no comment, merely closing the door when the two of them forgot and driving away.

When he began to slow and Mimi dimly recognized the apartments cruising past, she began to tug on Emmie's hand, eyes wide and pleading. "Emmie... Emmie, stay? Please? I wan't..." What did she want? She didn't even think she could put it into words. All Mimi knew was that she didn't want Emmie to leave. "Please don't go? Please?"

Mimi fumbled with the lock and key of Hilight's apartment, shoving it open with her shoulder as they stumbled through. Mimi had sobered up enough at this point, enough that her vision had stopped swimming. Squinting at the dark apartment, Mimi aimlessly kicked off her shoes and dropped her purse on the ground, leading Emmie for a little bit before she collapsed face first onto the couch.

"Mmm... Tired. Don' wanna... Walk any more." She mumbled, tugging at Emmie's hand. "Cold... I'm cold? Cuddle, please?" She pleaded, opening her eyes just a bit to gauge Emmie's reaction. Would she regret this in the morning, how needlessly clingy she was? Most definitely. But right now, all Mimi knew was that she couldn't bear to be parted from Emmie for even a moment.
daices.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me