1x1 w/ Piera

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 w/ Piera

Postby Piera » Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:12 pm

She sat down and started helping herself. Tate was busy stuffing his face full. "So Travis, what made you want to come down here and work?" Mum asked. "Forced, weren't ya?" Tate asked, quickly shushed by his mother.
Piera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scaredofmostthings » Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:14 pm

Travis shrugged at the question, unable to keep from frowning at Tate's comment. "My parents wanted me to get a job over the summer, and my dads a real mans man so when he saw the fly for this he was set on it."
Scaredofmostthings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Piera » Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:20 pm

"You're gonna love Pa, real mans man." Tate commented, shushed by his mother again. "Well hopefully you'll enjoy your time here, learn a thing or two. You got any thoughts on what you want to do in the future?" she asked.
Piera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scaredofmostthings » Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:39 pm

"Computing science!" Travis responded happily, always willing to talk about his passion, "I want to write programs and develop software, and I'm majoring in it when I go to university in the fall."
Scaredofmostthings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Piera » Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:08 pm

"Oh! Sounds exciting!" She said. Tate rolled his eyes again. His mum had no idea what any of that meant, she just wanted to be nice. The backdoor opened and a man walked in. Big and burly, dressed similarly to Tates mother. "Hey Pa." Tate called out, receiving a grumbled reply as the man got a drink from the fridge and sat at the table. He looked Travis over. "Looks like it's gonna be a long few months."
Piera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scaredofmostthings » Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:20 pm

Travis watched Tate's fathers entrance, frowning at his comment on Travis. "You know I can do things, right? Just because I'm skinny and from a city doesn't mean I'm incapable. Sir." He said, surprising himself with his boldness.
Scaredofmostthings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Piera » Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:27 pm

The dad glared at Travis. Tate and his mum were quiet, Tate looking between his dad and Travis, waiting for what's next. Suddenly, his dad slapped the table snd started laughing. "Lookit this tough guy 'ere. Don't get upset, was just poking fun."
Piera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scaredofmostthings » Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:42 pm

Travis froze like a deer in headlights under the mans glare, only relaxing when he started to laugh. Travis awkwardly joined in, "me too, sir. But truthfully, my dad was really an outdoorsman, and he wanted me to be the same. I may not look like much, but I assure you I can handle whatever you throw my way."
Scaredofmostthings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Piera » Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:52 pm

"We'll I'm sure you're just itching for work to start tomorrow. I'm sure Tate will appreciate the extra hand, long as you don't quit on us the first day and call mummy and daddy." He said. Tate joined in. "Oh yeah that's happened like, ten times ain't it?" His mum shushed them both. "Don't you two try making him nervous for tomorrow."
Piera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scaredofmostthings » Sat Feb 22, 2020 6:37 pm

"I know what I got signed up for, I'm not gonna run at the first sign of trouble," Travis shrugged, cutting into the pork chop. He stuck the peace in his mouth and resisted the urge to gag. He really did hate them.
Scaredofmostthings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me