1x1 with Spirit and Tropical (Multifandom)

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Spirit and Tropical (Multifandom)

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Tue Jan 14, 2020 4:55 pm

(Sorry it took so long for me to post...)

Sam - Male - 10 - Tags: Open

Sam found himself in a place he didn’t recognize. He looked around in confused manner, wondering how he had gotten here. Was it The Book? He was thinking not as know of his friends were with him. The book had never sent him anywhere without his friends. He began to walk around, wondering if he’d run into anyone else here.

Jinku - Male - 7 - Tags: Open

Jinku looked around in a confused manner as he ended up in a place he didn’t recognize. He wasn’t sure how he had ended up here as he walked along and tried to figure out where he was.

Miguel - Male - Adult - Tags: Open

Miguel began walking as he tried to figure out where he was. It didn’t look like he was in Spain anymore and there was no sign of his partner Tulio anywhere. This concerned him greatly as he continued to walk around.

Lee - Female - Unknown Age - Tags: ARK/open

Lee looked confused as she walked around and tried to figure out where she and her SIR unit ARK had landed this time. It didn’t look like a place he had ever seen before.

ARK - Male - Unknown Age - Tags: Lee/open

ARK walked alongside Lee, keeping an eye out for any danger. He wondered how they had ended up here and who or what they may run into here.

Trix - Female - Unknown Age - Tags: LAP/open

Trix stayed alert as she tried to identify were they were. She honestly didn’t know and hadn’t seen a place like this before. She walked along with LAP and looked out for anything or anyone else who may be here.

LAP - Male - Unknown Age - Tags: Trix/open

LAP walked with Trix, wondering how they had gotten here. As he walked along, he wondered if anyone else was here besides them.

Zurteca - Female - Unknown Age - Tags: Open

Zurteca didn’t know how she had ended up here. She walked around and looked around for others, trying to figure out what was going on and how she had ended up here.
Last edited by Tropicalpeacock on Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Quick PSA! Hi. I'm back and ready to RP and please note that, though my replies may sometimes be slow, I'm always here if people need anything. <3 I only request a bit of patience with me and my replies as things offsite become busier. Thank you all for understanding and please stay safe and take care of yourselves! <3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 5:45 pm

[is fine]

Anri - male - 11 or 12 - Tags: open

Anri whimpered quietly as he found himself in a new place...He looked around and tried to find any familiar landmarks, as he and Jessabella had read a bunch of books about different countries. He could already tell it wasn’t Africa or South America, nor Australia, because it was cold. It appeared to be winter, just like in their country. It wasn’t super freezing; wasn’t Russia then. He soon laid eyes on a double decker bus and realized: it was Britain or England. As it passed by, he saw a boy across the street and called out to him (Sam).

Amaya - female - 6 - Tags: open

The blue marked white pup whimpered as she looked around...This wasn’t her home, nor was her family around, it appeared. Where was this strange place? She tucked in her tail, and began to walk.

Maya the Pokemon breeder - female - adult - Tags: open

The blonde huffed as she looked around this odd place...This didn’t look like the Region she was from, or any Region for that matter. Shrugging, the blonde beauty began to walk. She soin came upon a guy (Miguel).

Jasell - female - unknown age - Tags: Fleur/open

Jasell sighed and glanced around, relieved to see Fleur was nearby. She shifted from cat to humanoid, motioning her. She quickly lowered her ears, tucking her tail into her belt loops. She began to walk.

Fleur - female - unknown age - Tags: Jasell/open

Fleur squeaked and looked around, shaking her head then sighing quietly a moment. She too shifted, hiding ears and tail. She followed her friend and possible relative in silence. She soon spotted an alien and a robot... (Trix and LAP)

Red robot - agender - unknown age - Tags: Pride cub/open

Red thrummed and lashed their tail, glancing around the strange place. They huffed and nudged the wolf bear beside them, letting him on there back then walking.

center]Pride cub - male - young - Tags: Red/open[/center]
Pride whimpered a bit, leaning on the red robotic equine. He huffed when nudged, and got onto their back when prompted to.

Jessabella - female - young adult - Tags: open

Jessabella sighed and brushed through her fiery red hair...She huffed and began to walk, trying to find her brother and their animals. She saw a strange woman (Zurteca) up ahead...
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Wed May 20, 2020 3:02 pm

(Gosh. Sorry for taking so long to post...)

Sam - Male - 10 - Tags: Anri

Sam stopped when he heard someone call to him. He looked around for a moment before looking across the street and noticing Anri standing there. Heading towards him he stopped to make sure no cars where coming before crossing the street towards Anri.

Jinku - Male - 7 - Tags: Amaya

Jinku continued walking, looking around in a confused manner. It wasn’t long before he spotted a white canine with blue markings. Curiously and carefully, he approached the pup, walking slow as he came closer.

Miguel - Male - Adult - Tags: Maya

Miguel stopped walking and looked towards a female who was coming closer to him. “Oh. Hello.” he greeted as he gave a small wave in her direction.

Lee - Female - Unknown age- Tags: Red, Pride cub, ARK

Lee continued to walk along when she thought she spotted a figure. Curiously, she walked towards the figure and she saw that it was actually two figures once she got closer. One was riding on the back of the other which peaked her curiosity even more. Her antenna perked with interest as she greeted them. "Hi." she greeted, waving a small wave in there direction.

ARK - Male - Unknown age - Tags: Red, Pride cub, Lee

ARK walked beside Lee and kept a sharp eye on the area. He also spotted Red and Pride cub and was alert as he and Lee got closer too them. Once they were close enough, he stayed alert as he approached Red curiously, coming a bit closer than Lee

Trix - Female - Unknown Age - Tags: Jasell, Fleur, LAP

Trix continued walking along. It wasn't long before she spotted two others nearby. She looked back at them and came closer to them in an alert and curious manner. "Greetings" she greeted once they were close enough to them.

LAP - Male - Unknown Age - Tags: Jasell, Fleur, Trix

LAP continued to walk by Trix's side, staying alert. He soon spotted two others nearby and he followed Trix toward them. He stood by her sides she greeted them, yes looking at the curiously.

Zurteca - Female - Unknown age - Tags: Jessabella

Zurteca was grumbling to herself, irritated by not knowing where she was. She stopped when she spotted a young woman just ahead of her. Something about her brought a smile to her face. "Hello there." she greeted once she was close enough to her.
Quick PSA! Hi. I'm back and ready to RP and please note that, though my replies may sometimes be slow, I'm always here if people need anything. <3 I only request a bit of patience with me and my replies as things offsite become busier. Thank you all for understanding and please stay safe and take care of yourselves! <3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed May 20, 2020 3:17 pm

[its fine]

Anri - male - 11 or 12 - Tags: Sam

Anri noticed when the boy noticed him calling out. He smiled just a little bit at that, sighing with relief. He hummed and shook his head a bit. He waited for him.

Amaya - female - 6 - Tags: Jinku

The blue marked white pup whimpered as she continued to walk. She gently flicked her tail a couple times. She felt like someone was there...She turned and saw the child.

Maya the Pokemon breeder - female - adult - Tags: Miguel

The blonde hummed and nodded to the blonde man. She liked his hair; it matched hers. She checked her belt and sighed with relief. Six red and white balls were there.

Jasell - female - unknown age - Tags: Fleur/Trix and LAP

Jasell quickly lowered her ears, tucking her tail into her belt loops. She walked with her friend. The redhead jumped a little...She studied the little robot.

Fleur - female - unknown age - Tags: Jasell/Trix and LAP

Fleur hummed as she kept her ears and tail hidden. She said “Hello,” to the strangers. She smiled at the little robot. She glanced to Jas from time to time.

Red robot - agender - unknown age - Tags: Pride cub/Lee and ARK

Red thrummed and flicked their tail gently now. They reached to nuzzle Pride. They heard a voice and turned...They dipped their head to the alien girl. They huffed a bit as they noticed another robot there. They hummed a bit in appreciation of him, dipping their head to ARK.

Pride cub - male - young - Tags: Red/Lee and ARK

Pride huffed a bit, now because he had been nuzzled. He shook his head a couple of times. His tail swept gently on the red back. He looked up at the strangers.

Jessabella - female - young adult - Tags: Zurteca

Jessabella hummed a bit as she then looked around. She nearly jumped when the woman spoke near her...She turned to look at the stranger. She simply said “Hello.”
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Wed May 20, 2020 8:07 pm

(Wow. I literally said the same thing in both posts. Thank you for always being so understanding and patient with me. :3)

Sam smiled a bit as well as he finished crossing the street. He stood across from the boy, relieved that he had found someone else here that appeared to be around his age. "Hi there." he greeted, giving a small wave. "I'm Sam. Whats your name?" he asked, trying to stay as calm as possible in this new place.

Jinku came a bit closer, trying to approach the pup carefully. He crouched down and slowly held out a paw toward the pup. "Hi there. Whats your name, little pup?" he asked gently.

Miguel - Male - Adult- Tags: Maya

Miguel smiled at her, nodding back at her. She was very beautiful and seemed like a nice girl. His eyes trailed to the red and white balls on her belt before he looked back up at her. "Pardon me for asking, but, I couldn't help but notice those round things on your belt. Are they something special?" he asked curiously.

Lee - Female - Unknown - Tags: Red, Pride cub, ARK

Lee stopped and observed for a moment, nodding back at Red. It seemed that ARK and the other robot equine were getting to know each other and she was curious as to how she would interact.

ARK - Male - Unknown Age - Tags: Red, Pride cub, Lee

ARK smiled at Red and nodded back at him. He could feel that they had a respect and perhaps even an understanding of each other. He made a sort of whirring sound in response, hoping to get to know this fellow robot better.

Trix glanced over at LAP before glancing back at Jasell and Fleur. She smiled lightly, curious about them. "Sorry to startle you. I'm Trix and that's LAP." she said, pointing to LAP. "What are your names?" she asked, staying alert and curious.

LAP smiled back at Fleur, waving at both of them. "Hi!" he squealed in an excited manner.

Zurteca - Female - Unknown Age - Tags: Jessabella

Zurteca smiled, although, it came off as more of a smirk. "Forgive me. I did not mean to scare you." she said in a voice that sounded falsely sweet. Sounding sweet was not something she as great at. "My name is Zurteca. Whats your name?" she asked.
Last edited by Tropicalpeacock on Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:13 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun May 24, 2020 4:30 pm

[XD I noticed. I basically did too. You’re welcome
By the way, would you like to join my school RP? It’s not multi fandom...but you could have an oc named Jinku who’s a werewolf. He’d have to be 15 or older though. Or create a new oc or something. The species are: werewolf, neko, witch (only girls), human, and then mixes of those of you want (like werewolf x human)]

Anri hummed and watched the boy as he crossed the street. He smiled a little bit as he watched the other boy. He dipped his head to him once spoken to by him. “Oh, um...My name is Anri,” he said with a secondary small nod of sorts there.

The blue marked white pup whimpered. She gently flicked her tail a couple more times. She looked the fox child up and down, then sniffed at his hand. “Amaya,” she said simply.

The blonde hummed and patted each of the balls in turn. She then glanced to the blonde man once more. She actually found him kind of attractive, and therefore said “They are very important. Want to see what they can do?” she asked him.

Jasell hummed and kept her ears and tail hidden away. She squeaked when the robot spoke in an excited manner. She nodded to him, saying “H...Hello there.” She then held out a hand to him, wondering if he knew how to shake hands.

Fleur hummed as she kept her ears and tail hidden. She smiled as she turned to watch the robot and redhead a moment. She then glanced to the alien girl and nodded. “Our names are Fleur and Jasell,” she supplied, with another little nod.

Red thrummed and flicked their tail gently still. They glanced to the alien girl, nodding to her a second time. They then looked to the robot, and thrummed a bit themself. They said to ARK, as they pointed, “Red, Pride cub.

Pride stared at the strangers a moment. He then shook his head twice.

Jessabella hummed a bit as she studied the strange woman. She found herself actually blushing slightly when she saw that smile. She hummed and nodded to Zurteca. “My name is Jessabella,” she said readily, not sure why she trusted her...
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Sun May 24, 2020 4:37 pm

(Gosh. Sorry for the delay on replies. I will definitely try to reply more frequently...Oh noooo! Somehow, I'm just now seeing your message here about the school RP... I may actually add another character in if that's cool!)

Sam - Male - 10 - Tags: Open

Sam smiled as he nodded back in response to Anri. "It's nice to meet you." he replied before looking around bit nervously. He then looked back at Anri. "Do you know where we are exactly?" he asked, some unease in his voice.

Jinku - Male - 7 - Tags: Open

Jinku took a step back in surprise when the pup spoke her name. "Wait! You can talk?!" he asked in surprise. He did hope he wouldn't startle her or offered her with his reaction.

Miguel - Male - Adult - Tags: Open

Miguel nodded, his face lit up with wonder and interest. "Yes! I would love to see." he answered with curiosity. The woman who stood in front of him was very pretty and seemed like a nice person even with in the very brief time that they had run into each other so far.

Lee - Female - Unknown Age - Tags: ARK/open

Lee observed the two strangers curiously. She smiled a bit as she watched ARK and Red interact.

ARK - Male - Unknown Age - Tags: Lee/open

ARK nodded in response before humming a bit. "I see. I'm ARK and that's Lee." he replied, pointing to himself and then to Lee.

Trix - Female - Unknown Age - Tags: LAP/open

Trix nodded back in response before glancing over at ARK and the redheaded girl. She then looked back at Fleur. "Good to meet you. I'm Trix and that's LAP." she said, pointing at the little robot.

LAP - Male - Unknown Age - Tags: Trix/open

LAP noticed that his excited voice may have startled the girl. "Sorry." he said in a quite voice before approaching her outstretched hand cautiously at first. He then gently clutched one of her fingers as if he was going to shake her finger instead of her whole hand.

Zurteca - Female - Unknown Age - Tags: Open

Zurteca noticed the blushing and was confused at first but something within her appreciated someone blushing over her. "Hello, Jessabella." she greeted, still giving that same smile. "I'm Zurteca." she said, introducing herself.

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon May 25, 2020 1:15 pm

[XP that’s perfectly fine for you to do. Want me to make our new 1x1? Found my form from the one school RP, Harper, so I’ll put him in for Lynx. Probably putting my new kid Mau in for Cobalt, and then you’ll have 2 girls right?]

Anri hummed and smiled to the boy as they stood face to face. He dipped his head and said “It’s good to have another kid around.” He too then looked around a bit. He looked back to Sam and shook his head...saying “I don’t...”

The blue marked white pup whimpered, and gently flicked her tail. She jumped a little when he yelped like that...She shook her head back and forth, then shook her whole body. She nodded to him, saying ‘I can, yes.’

The blonde hummed and smiled to the blonde man as she nodded. She drummed her fingers on a leg as she seemed to think. “Got it!” she said suddenly, and took one of the balls. She pressed the button in the center so it grew, then threw it and out popped her Eevee. His name is Eclair. He’s chocolate with cream and tannish.

Jasell hummed and kept her ears and tail hidden away. She sighed a bit, then nodded to the little robot guy. She said “It...It’s okay,” then watched him closely. She giggled a bit as he simply took one finger, as though to shake just that.

Fleur hummed as she kept her ears and tail hidden. She smiled as she nodded to the alien girl. “Nice to meet you.” She smiled a bit more.

Red thrummed and flicked their tail gently still. They nodded to the other robot. They glanced to Lee. “Nice to meet you.

Pride stared at the strangers a moment. He then shook his head twice. He laid on Red. The robot didn’t seem to mind one bit.

Jessabella hummed a bit as she shook her head a couple times. She tried to stop the forsaken heat and coloring ...She sighed and scolded herself, then looked up again. She took a breath, then said “Nice...Nice to meet you.”
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Tue May 26, 2020 7:34 pm

(Yes. I am so sorry for taking way to long to reply... I will get the forums up for our 1x1 as soon as I can. For now, I'm gonna have to go to bed after this post but I will be back in the afternoon and evening. I'm sorry for any inconvenience...)

Sam nodded in agreement before giving a look of slight confusion. "What was that last part again?" he asked curiously, tilting his head to the side a bit.

Jinku calmed down, not wanting to frighten her. "Sorry about that. I have just never met anyone like you..." he admitted. "I'm Jinku. Whats your name?"

Miguel - Male - Adult- Tags: Maya

Miguel took a step back in surprise and amazement as one of the balls that were on her belt grew and out came a cute and fluffy creature he had never seen before. "Whoa! That was amazing!" he exclaimed, eyes glued to her cute companion. "How did you do that?" he asked in amazement.

Lee - Female - Unknown - Tags: Red, Pride cub, ARK

"It's nice to meet you both as well." she replied, nodding once more. She then scratched her head a bit as she looked around once more, looking confused. "Do either of you know where we are or what this place is?"

ARK - Male - Unknown Age - Tags: Red, Pride cub, Lee

ARK nodded his head. "Yeah! he replied in response to it being nice to meet them. He hummed bit more as he glanced over at Lee, honestly wondering the same thing.

Trix nodded in response, giving a small smile. She looked around in a confused manner once more. "Do you either of you know what or where this place is?" she questioned, her antenna raising in curiosity.

LAP giggled a well. "It's good to meet you." he responded, still smiling at the newly-met girls.

Zurteca - Female - Unknown Age - Tags: Jessabella

Zurteca saw that the girl may be becoming flustered. Something inside of her stirred from that reaction like butterflies in her stomach. She tried to ignore the feelings and figure out why she was having them and what they actually meant. "IT is nice to meet you as well, my dear..." she responded before looking around bit. "I will admit, this is quiet the place here..." she trailed off again, looking over at Jessabella. "Do you know where here is by chance?" she said in a voice that sounded like it was trying to hard to sound nice.

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:12 pm

[XP Kay. Have a good sleep]

Anri hummed and looked around a second time, then he stopped. He glanced to the other boy again, offering a smile. “What part, me not knowing where we are?” he asked. He then looked and saw a trolley, and said “Ah!”

The blue marked white pup gently flicked her tail. She nodded to the fox looking creature boy. She tilted her head a moment. “I’m Amaya,” she said.

The blonde hummed and smiled to the blonde man a bit. She smiled at Eclair, the tan ruffed chocolate and cream Eevee yipping. He made his little cries of sound too. “Oh, it’s called a Pokeball, don’t really know how to explain.”

Jasell hummed and kept her ears and tail hidden away. She smiled a bit, then glanced to her friend and the alien girl.

Fleur hummed as she kept her ears and tail hidden. She sighed a bit...She shook her head. “I don’t know where we are.”

Red thrummed and flicked their tail gently still. They glanced to Lee. They shook their head. They said. “I have no idea.

Pride stared at the strangers a moment. He then shook his head twice. He laid on Red. He didn’t know either.

Jessabella hummed a bit as she shook her head a couple times. She continued to quietly hum, trying to keep herself calm. She found herself blushing again when called dear...She was silent as the woman spoke then trailed off. She felt eyes on her and looked up, looking to her. She looked about the place, which appeared to be an opening to an alley, and shook her head.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me