[private rp] Relic & Co.

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

biggest threat to relic and co?

relic's driving
17%
wheelbarrows
8%
creepers
8%
riley, but with sunglasses on.
42%
faith's aim
25%
the fact siren is too adorable
No votes

Total votes : 12

Re: [1 x 1 ] sataraxias & dxisyy

Postby ethereal . » Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:00 pm

She furrowed her brows and wiped at her cheeks when she noticed him staring, figuring she probably had dirt or something on her face. "Where are you headed anyways? Or are you just deciding as you go?" She asked before they came to a stop. "Wait, what am I supposed to do if that happens? Sit here and wait to die? No. We both go." She stated stubbornly, hands on her hips. They had made it this far together, she wasn't about to risk anything going wrong.

(lol i'm too broke to go see it in theaters so i gotta wait to watch it on some sketchy site. but the old one does go hard haha.)
ethereal .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

haha its definitely not in georgia

Postby sataraxias » Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:40 pm

"I heard talk of a safe-zone in Canada. Somewhere with supplies and survivors. Dunno if it's real. I'm hoping, but..." He trailed off, his gaze flicking away from her to the door knob and then back to her as she adamantly refused to wait. "Alright, suit yourself." Relic pulled the door open carefully and stepped out, his hand dropping to rest on the handle of his gun so he could snatch it out if he needed. He looked around. They seemed to be alone.

[ oh mood lmao]
Last edited by sataraxias on Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
sataraxias

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ethereal . » Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:42 pm

When he spoke of the safe-zone she raised her eyebrows in surprise. She hadn't expected to come across another person headed in the same direction. The only reason she was even going was to maybe find some trace of her siblings. Otherwise she wouldn't take the chance on something she barely knew anything about. Walking out after him she waited in silence until she was sure there wasn't anyone or anything around, "Wait, you're going to the safe-zone?"
ethereal .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

good ol' where ever

Postby sataraxias » Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:17 pm

"Ah, so you've heard of it, then. Well, darlin', much as I love scraping it by out here alone, in good ol'-" he raised his hands to indicate the town around them, which name he'd forgotten. "-where ever we are, I've got my own reasons for wanting to see if it exists. Maybe I won't even stay if I find it, but who knows? Better the option be open to me..." He was rambling on again, and he caught himself with a frown, shutting his mouth abruptly. He looked up towards the sky, rivers of colours curling over clouds to indicate the beginning of sunset. He pulled a face. "Anyway, best of luck, Riley May. I'm finding somewhere to sleep."
Last edited by sataraxias on Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
sataraxias

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ethereal . » Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:48 pm

Groaning inwardly she held up her hand to stop him, “Relic, wait.” In her moment of hesitation she couldn’t help but feel a little embarrassed. Maybe it was the fear of him turning her offer down, because that sure would be awkward. It could also be the fact she hated the thought of being alone again, but she’d never admit it. “Uh,” she sighed and dragged her hand down her face, “I’m heading that way too, and well we’ve kind of made it this far without killing each other...” She trailed off looking at anything but him, hoping he would get the hint.
ethereal .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

hahaha riley may you've fallen for his charms

Postby sataraxias » Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:11 pm

“Come on, Riley May, we’re finding a place to sleep,” was all he said as he turned back to look at her, but he couldn’t contain the wide grin that split his features, a giddy sense of relief welling up inside him at the thought he wouldn’t be alone. Relic led the way across the street silently, eyes watchful for any zombies and any place that looked appealing to hole up in for the night. A small building, perhaps an office once, caught his eye as they traveled down the street. He pointed silently and started to move towards it.
Last edited by sataraxias on Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
sataraxias

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ethereal . » Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:07 am

Riley rolled her eyes playfully and smiled, following close behind as he led the way. While they searched for a place to spend the night she couldn't help but zone out, lost in thought. Now that they'd be traveling together she'd have to learn how to trust him. He didn't seem like a hard person to trust, but it was something she struggled with ever since everything went downhill. Shaking herself out of her daze she nodded when he pointed out the small building. She picked up her pace a little so that she'd be walking beside him.
ethereal .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

relic has a problemo he needs help

Postby sataraxias » Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:24 am

"I swear if this is locked, I'm gonna get so mad at it," he whispered as they approached the small building's entrance. He tried the knob. It turned, but the door didn't budge. He groaned quietly, rubbing his hand on the back of his neck. "Damn it!" He shoved at it roughly with both hands and stumbled as it flew open, barely managing to prevent himself from falling flat on his face by lunging for the door frame. "Hey, you saw nothing, Riley May," he muttered, his voice more than a little sheepish as he straightened and walked inside. He considered the interior: a hallway curved off into a bend he couldn't see past and a staircase leading up. "Oh, dilemna. This is a tough one."
Last edited by sataraxias on Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
sataraxias

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ethereal . » Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:13 am

Riley flinched when he fell forwards and covered her mouth with one hand to keep herself from laughing. "I'm not so sure about that. Not the best performance, but I give it a solid six out of ten." She teased and looked around him. "Wait, what do you mean?" She asked, cocking her head to the side and furrowing her brows, obviously confused as to what he was talking about.

(just a heads up i'm gonna be going camping for like three days starting tomorrow so i'm gonna be gone for a little bit)
ethereal .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

10/10 25/8

Postby sataraxias » Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:01 am

"Oh please, darling, you should know by now I'm always a ten." Relic pouted, turning around to poke her on the the nose. "Always."
    He turned back around, sweeping his hand in front of him between the stairs and the narrow hallway. "We've got a choice to make. Do we go up or do we stay down? Alternatively, do we go just half way up and just stay on the stairs? I mean, yeah, that's a really stupid idea and I don't know why we would, but I'm putting the option on the table just in case. All up to you."

[have fun!]
Last edited by sataraxias on Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
sataraxias

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me