intertwined // 1x1 SpaceDad_00 & sprite,

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: intertwined // 1x1 SpaceDad_00 & sprite,

Postby the_kiiwii » Wed May 08, 2019 1:03 pm

Adain held in a sigh of relief as Jesse reacted so normally. He was honestly expecting something... More. But since it seemed like he had a normal reaction maybe he didn't have any ulterior motives. Whioe Aidan doubted that but he was glad to see this meal was most likely going to go smoothly. Aidan zipped up his backpack once again and shoved his wallet into his pocket. "Okay. Then I guess that works. I'm gonna go grab some food." Aidan said and turned around.

There were plenty of places to choose from but Aidan's favorite was a small sandwich shop off of the side. He went there almost everyday, so much so that a few of the workers knew his name. He headed off towards the small shop in the corner of the cafeteria. He ordered the usual, a BLT with a cup of fruit and a water bottle. It didn't take long for the food so he payed and headed back to the table. Aidan sat down across from Jesse. He began to eat, but it was way to awkward to just sit there in silence and it was making him uncomfortable even though he tried to hide it. He failed though, and was sure it was obvious how he was avoiding looking at Jesse.

After a moment of eating, Aidan was getting more uncomfortable with their silence. "Oh, did you eat already?" Aidan was wondering why Jesse didn't seem to have any food but only had a drink. Then he wondered if Jesse had been waiting a while, which just made it worse. He really didn't like making people wait for him. It seemed like Jesse didn't have any classes so he hoped he hadn't waited all morning.

the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crabodile » Wed May 08, 2019 9:33 pm

jesse straightened when aidan left. clearing his throat, he turned to the sky outside for something to focus on. thinking about being weird was making it harder to not screw up. the sky was pretty today, a soft hue of blue with traces and wisps of clouds scattered about. it probably wouldn't rain again, which was good. aidan was sure to start trying to avoid jesse again, so he would have to rely on his luck to meet aidan again. jesse never seemed to be lucky, though he did run into aidan at the library, then at the purple couch outside his class.. and then aidan had stayed instead of making a mad dash through the hectic storm. jesse was relieved he wasn't that repulsive to aidan.

he turned back to the table when he heard aidan sit, the smell of a sub drifting to his face. aidan ate subs? for breakfast? well, if they opened this early, who was to say anyone thought that was as weird as jesse did. he noticed only when aidan mentioned it that his grapes were gone. "ah," he hummed, taking a few long gulps of milk to buy himself time. he wasn't just going to tall aidan that he had been waiting there for a long time. the kid was barely late. it had been jesse's choice to arrive earlier (he just wanted a cereal bar..). "no, i just didn't get very much," he decided finally, saying it slowly, as if there was a mistake in it that aidan might catch before him.

he looked over aidan to see how long the line was, but there was only a girl standing there waiting for her order. jesse stood, jerking his head in that direction. "hold up, i'll be right back. i want to see if they have any yogurt." he was in front of the counter in moments, asking for two cups of blueberry yogurt. the worker gave him a weird grin and looked over at aidan not so subtly. jesse, ever the oblivious, smiled (a little confused) in return. the worker thought jesse was buying aidan a yogurt. jesse just didn't realize. it didn't matter, though, because soon he was trekking back to the table with two yogurts. he had denied the two spoons and just taken one. the worker had laughed, a delighted sound that made jesse nervous. he sat down again and ripped of the lid to the first yogurt, eating slowly as to enjoy it.
crabodile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the_kiiwii » Thu May 09, 2019 11:29 am

Aidan continued to eat as he waited for Jesse to respond. The silence wasn't particularly awkward, it was just strange. Jesse always seemed to respond quickly, well at least he did for the day they had known each other. He wondered if this was how it felt for the other boy when he was waiting for Aidan to respond earlier if so, he felt bad. The longer it took the more awkward it got, but it was even weirder when he spoke so slowly. It was confusing as to why he said no, when he later said he ate a little, but Aidan ignored the statement. He figured that if Jesse had a class as soon as he did then he should probably get food, or he would hungry; and Aidan knew from experience being hungry through an entire class was pure torture. For a minute he was actually considering, suggesting to Jesse he get actual food because like the brown haired boy had said earlier, breakfast was extremely important. But why should he be worried? It's not like he cared... Cause he totally didn't...why should it make him feel worse to know he could say something that might make Jesse's say a bit easier? It's not like they were together. It wasn't his job to keep track of someone else's healthcare needs. Ugh, then why did he feel so responsible. Maybe it was because he knew that technically him and Jesse should be together, the only thing preventing that was his own bad memories, so he felt a sense of responsibility. If something bad happened to Jesse, then wouldn't it be his responsibility to help? He really didn't know how this whole soulmate thing worked anyway, and he definitely had no intention of finding out.

After a moment of being lost in his own contradictory mind he responded. "Oh, okay." he stated simply. His heart was telling him to speak to and say something but his mind was screaming no way. Oh how he hated this totally torn and confused feeling. After all it's not like he hated Jesse, he just didn't like that they were soulmates, at all. He probably would have had no problem asking out Jesse or maybe being asked out by him if they weren't 'supposed' to be together.

The black haired male bore a confused expression when he thought Jesse was looking at him, he didn't realize he was looking at a restaurant behind him. Aidan watched as Jesse practically jumped out of his seat. He then realized that he wasn't what had caught the other boys attention. "okay..." he responded quickly as Jesse raced to the counter, "I guess I'll just wait here then", he mumbled after Jesse had walked away already. This was his chance. His mind was telling him "hey you can get away now! Bolt for the door he wont even see you leave." But if course Aidan knew he couldn't do it(even if he wanted to). So he just waited.

Even though Aidan never turned around to see the cashier look at him, he felt like someone was looking at him. And the feeling sent a shive up his spine. However when he turned around he didn't see anyone looking at him. He let out a sigh and withing a few seconds Jesse was back. He watched him eat for a moment, then realized how strange such an action was and peeled his eyes away. He had completely forgotten about the half eaten sandwich in front of him. If he hadn't it probably would have made this game feel less awkward, because he was waiting for Jesse to finish.

the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crabodile » Thu May 16, 2019 11:02 am

jesse was content sitting there with aidan. he knew aidan was uncomfortable (he had this tenseness in his shoulders) and was honestly a little surprised the boy had even stayed. he could have just left, or perhaps claimed to have a class to rush to. so why was jesse being so selfish? his brain wanted this meeting to be a date. he was having a hard time denying the idea. well, if you can't stop them, join them. or something like that. as long as aidan didn't know explicitly, jesse could think of it as a date. couldn't he?

he scraped the last mouthful of yogurt into his mouth, pulling his face up like he hadn't just been stealing glances at aidan from under his fringe of hair. "are you done eating?" he asked eventually, starting on his other yogurt. he didn't want to leave aidan sitting there awkwardly, but.. he would say if he needed to leave, right? still, something pushed jesse to down the yogurt in three gulps. his phone was a heavy reminder as he turned it on to check the time. "you should remember to drink water. it helps wake you in the morning. and make sure to pay attention to your surroundings today. don't forget anything." he felt sort of like a mother scolding her kid, but whatever.

jesse snatched up his bag and pulled it on, uncertain as he sat there, half tensed to get up. after a moment of consideration, "when is your next class?" 'can i walk you there?' he wanted to add so badly, but there were a lot of outcomes that could be bad. he didn't even know if aidan had another class today, let alone another one so early. but he felt like a jerk leaving first when aidan had so obviously wanted to get out of there. hopefully a few more encounters and the boy would relax. for now, jesse just had to wait and see. patience.

[oh geez, sorry for the super super late reply!!]
crabodile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the_kiiwii » Sat May 18, 2019 2:19 pm

((It's fine, no worries))

There was silence between the two boys. No one said anything, and Aidan sure wasn't going to be the one to do it. He was slowly, very slowly beggining to be more comfortable around Jesse. Saying he was comfortable was an over statment but he wasn't as uncomfortable as he was the previous day. At least jesse hadn't mentioned the soulmate thing, if he had Aidan would most likely leave. He was just glad that Jesse didnt seem to be trying to make Aidan fall for him, at least outwardly.

Aidan glanced down now realizing that he hadnt finished his food, after Jesse brought it up. "Oh, uh yeah. Im just going to bring the rest back to my dorm" he said. Truthfully Aidan had forgotten about his food, his attention has been... elsewhere. He looked away from his food an towards Jesse as the brown haired male spoke, after downing the container of yogurt in an impressive amount of time. "Um okay..." he responded. Jesse seemed to act more like a concerened parent then anything else, and the thought made Aidan chuckle. However when eh realized that he was laughing, Aidan quickly stopped. Not just becasue it wasnt really that funny, but because he also hates his laugh and his voice always cracked after he laughed.

"My next class isnt until 7", he answered Jesse. Aidan's eyes quickly looked down in order to avoid Jesse's gaze, due to the mebarassing voice crack that happened when he said class. The world really was never on his side. The last thing Aidan needed was to embarassed even more then he already was.

the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crabodile » Wed May 22, 2019 10:08 pm

jesse smiled at aidan's laugh, fingers tapping softly on the table. he made sure his voice was neutral, not fazed by the voice crack. "ah." he hummed, casually (a little stiffly) standing up. he paused for a moment, feet twisting as he tried to decided if he should really ask- "hey. do you wan to, maybe.." his voice trailed off. risky, dangerous. "meet again sometime this week for lunch?" his voice progressively got steadier, but at the end of the last word, its syllable dropped a pitch. he secured the strap of his bag across his chest, picking at the sleeve of navy sweatshirt to have something to focus on.

his phone buzzed once against his leg than stopped, and jesse made a face as he lifted his other hand and glanced at the screen. it was just a notification, but a glance at the time also alerted him that he needed to leave within ten minutes if he was going to get to class before the professor. although this one probably was the most lenient (and least caring) so he probably had about fifteen. he could drop off his book at the library, if he hurried. he turned his attention back to aidan, waiting for an answer.
crabodile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the_kiiwii » Fri May 24, 2019 2:59 pm

Aidan was sure that the look on his face clearly showed how he felt about meeting for lunch. It just seemed that meeting again would be to much like a date. Jesse already knew his standing on their relationship or well, their lack there of. So he had no reason to ask Aidan to lunch... Unless he was trying to make Aidan all for him. Wait, he had just met Jesse, it was a jerk move to just start assuming all these things about him. But still... It felt to think that Jesse was just asking him to lunch as only a friend with no other intentions. Aidan felt so bad thinking of Jesse in such a poor way however he had an itching feeling that things wouldn't go the way he wanted to if he agreed to go.

On the other hand, what if Aidan decided not to go but Jesse really had just wanted to go to the lunch as nothing but friends maybe not even that? Then he feel like a horrible person for even thinking those things but the into way he could even find out was if he greed to go, because it's not like Jesse would tell him if he intended the lunch as a date. No one in their right mind would admit to that after they were rejected by the other, they were going to take them on a date. So it made sense that it wasn't a date... But still, Aidan had his doubts.

"Umm, I generally have classes around 11-3 but I can check my calendar to see if I have I have any free days." Aidan told Jesse. He figured that saying that sounded better then "No I won't go." Besides, it wasn't necessarily a lie. The majority of Aidan's classes were around lunch time. He just said what he did so it would give himself some time to decide on what he would do.

the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crabodile » Fri May 24, 2019 9:53 pm

jesse nodded, hoping desperately his smile was genuine. his friends often told him his smile made him look shifty, so he had been trying to fix it, but.. "well, send me a text whenever," he said, readjusting his strap from his bag. "i got to get to class. run by the library for half a second so i can return a book, maybe. sorry for leaving early." he waved, hand next to his chest so he wouldn't cause a commotion, then turned and slid his phone into his hoodie pocket. he noticed that even the cafeteria looked prettier filled with colors.

jesse took off in a jog when he made it to the main path. someone yelled something at him, but he was too deep in thought. how could he convince aidan to give him a try? somehow, aidan had agreed to go on another food trip. that had to say something! not that he was interested-interested, just willing to be friends. jesse could work with being friends, right? he sighed, enjoying the cool breeze as it flew past him. the library was just around the corner, his class not too much further along.. jesse paused where he was, looking up at the baby blue sky. the wisps of clouds swirled in the air, making little shapes that jesse tried to figure out.

his phone dinged, and jesse jerked it out. he had thought it was aidan, but it seemed to only been a notification. thankfully though, he caught a glance at the time and began jogging again, to the library to drop off his book and then back out on the path to his class. he was late for the class itself by four minutes, but he had beaten the professor by five or six. now, all he could do was turn of his phone's sound and listen to the professor for an hour.
crabodile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the_kiiwii » Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:08 am

Aidan nodded at Jesse as the other boy told him to text. He was just glad that he wasn't rushing Aidan to answer. It gave him more time to think this whole situation over. He still had no idea what to do with his whole situation. He didn't even know what to think of it as other then, unwanted. Everything was just happening to fast. Aidan watched the other boy leave it felt weird. He had just figured that he would leave first in order toget away from the awkward meal but instead it was Jesse who had to go. It's not like the brown haired boy had left in order to bail on Aidan. But he really felt like things would have gone in reverse

Aidan eventually finished his food and headed back home. It wasn't a long walk but he walked slowly in order to enjoy the beautiful bright scenery. As he strolled down the sidewalk Aidan took time to think over everything that had happened. Jesse hadn't made him feel uncomfortable, like it was a date. That was a plus. He hasn't even tried to convince Aidan to be with him. That was a plus. They didn't talk much, but the conversation wasn't as forced as he thought it would be, another plus. Jesse also seemed to care about Aidans health, a big plus. However, he hesitated a lot before asking to go to lunch which gave Aidan the idea it wasn't a mutual friend kind of lunch. A negative. Jesse obviously loved the idea of finding his soulmate, which was a negative. He also seemed to be trying a but to hard to just be a nice friend. A negative. After thinking over a lot of the past events, there seemed to be more positives about Jesse then negatives... But, they were pretty important negatives. Aidan knew he was making it far more difficult then he needed to.

By the time he was back at his apartment, Aidan still hadn't come up with a decision. He just wanted to lay down and forget about today however that plan was interrupted by squawking coming from his room. Aidan sighed and headed down the grey hallway. Near his bed there was a large window and right in front of it hung a large bird cage. In it sat two beautiful love birds. The male, named Hunk was a black-cheeked lovebird. He had a black face, red beak, yellow chest and the rest of his body as green. The female was also a black cheeked lovebird. How ever she was all green with with a few yellow feathers mixed in, and was named Romelle. They were cuddled together on a long branch that stretched from side to side of the cage. There were hanging ropes, ladder, treats, snacks, toys, chew toys. Litteraly anything a bird could hope for, yet their favorite was the branch. Aidan chuckle, he walked up to the pair and was greeted with a squawk from Romelle. The birds hurried towards the door and Aidan opened it. Hunk glided to his shoulder while Romelle flew into his raised hand. Aidan greeted then by name and gently stroked both other birds heads one at a time.

After greeting his pretty pets he sat down in bed. The birds were cuddled together on his night stand which made the black haired boy laugh. Aidan had completely forgotten about texting Jesse, and tine was passing by quickly. He was rather distracted. Aidan was still amazed by how beautiful the love birds were. He was so used to seeing then as black and grey that their striking bright beaks and feathers tended to distract him.

the_kiiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crabodile » Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:58 am

jesse had stayed at the library a little longer than he had meant to, moping over his bad luck as he stared at the spot aidan had been sitting when they met. was he really not willing to be something more than friends? he could accept that, he'd make himself, but.. he had deflated a little by the time his class had come around. he had fallen asleep halfway through, woken by one of his friends frantically scribbling down the rest of the notes in both their books. he muttered a thanks, pushing off the other's worry by claiming he was really just tired. a jog home and a movie with patches would do him good.

his phone was like a heavy weight, gripped in his hand as he jogged, too afraid it'd drop from his pocket otherwise. he needed to calm down. he kind of wanted tea. heaving a big, over dramatic sigh, jesse shook his head and righted himself. he unlocked his door to his dorm, making a soft chirp as a calling noise. it took only moments for patches to skid around the corner and nearly knock jesse over as he struggled to pull of his shoes. "hey kitty," he murmured fondly. patches meowed loudly in response. jesse never understood; it was likely the cat had just been dead asleep, so how could she already be so energetic?

patches followed him, batting playfully at his ankles as he took a spoonful of wet canned food and put it in the middle of her dry food. the cat went to town on the wet food, ignoring the dry food until the end as she always did. he had managed to push aidan to the side of his mind, for now at least. he hurried to his room, plugging in his phone and setting it carefully on his bed. he would check it later. but first, movie time.
crabodile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me