1x1 w/ Anna and Echo

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 w/ Anna and Echo

Postby AnnaCat17 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:25 am

Circe pulled a carved stick out of her coat and pointed it at the demons chest as Alex held up the knife he had defensively.

Ricky chuckled at the trio but looked away as he heard the ghost coming. "You know they ran upstairs right?" He smirked ss the ghost cursed and hurried upstairs before returning his attention to the trio. Boredly he motioned for them to move out of the way as he walked towards the door.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:35 am

Saige watched him, confused. She couldn't understand why he had diverted the decayed man away. She backed up as he approached, then got out of his way, doubtful that he was actually going to let them go.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:38 am

Circe and Alex moved out of the way but kept their weapons raised.

Ricky rolled his eyes at them but ran one of his nails over the lock causing it to slide out of place and unlock.

Circe blinked in shock but before he could have a chance to relock the door she pushed it open and ran outside.

Alex glanced down the hall but knew that to hope for Jessie was a lost cause. He swallowed tge lump in his throat before hurrying off.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:40 am

Saige was surprised that he had actually unlocked the door. She studied him for a moment, then ran after the other two.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:03 am

The door slammed shut behind them with a foreboding groan.

Circe stumbled down into the drive, struggling to breath from a panic attack. She fumbled in her bag and pulled out her inhaller, quickly sucking it in as she remained kneeling in the dirt.

Alex paced quickly as he tried to work out his nerves. "We have to do something. That was... That was.... He killed her and that beast probably was considering killing us too!"
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:13 am

Saige didn't stop moving. She left them behind, walking quickly down the road. She didn't want to stay there any longer than she had to. Plus, she wanted to take a look at the files she had grabbed.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:15 am

Once circe could breathe again she ran after Saige. "Where are you going?" She fumbled to put the stick she was still clutching and her inhaller away as she followed. She ignored the crunch of gravel behind them as Alex followed, neither of them wanting to be alone.
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:22 am

"To my dorm," she told her, pulling her bag tighter around her shoulders. "Why?" She didn't know why they were following her. Didn't they come here in cars?
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnnaCat17 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:25 am

Circa grabbed her wrist and pulled her to a stop. "Look i..." She exchanged a worried look with Alex who shook his head. She bit her lip nervously but figured their situation couldnt get much worse. She looked back at Saige worriedly. "We need to make sure the demon curse you."
AnnaCat17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoOfShatteredIce » Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:28 am

Saige's gaze snapped to the hand on her wrist. She didn't like people touching her. She glanced at Alex, then at Circe. "Excuse me?" she raised an eyebrow at Circe. "The 'demon' didn't 'curse' me. Now let go." People made up things to make situations easier to handle. That is probably why she was claiming it was a demon.
EchoOfShatteredIce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me