1x1 with Fraus and Frienderman

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 with Fraus and Frienderman

Postby frienderman312 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:31 pm

Oliver Reed
    Oliver did smell blood from the distance, and in his territory. Better not be those vamps. He mumbled. Oliver said he had to go and left the house. When he got a good distance's away, he turned into his wolf form and started to run fast. Who dares hunt on my territory without my permission. He growled. When he got close to the blood smell, he attacked the vampire to the ground. He was about to bite the vampire's face off until he realized it was Mara. You have guts coming here and hunting on my territory. He said while shifting back into a human. Anyways what brings you here? He asked.
Second exit, no third exit. Go left...oh you missed it. We're going to need to make a series of illegal maneuvers fairly quickly.
frienderman312

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:02 pm

Mara Adze
    Mara dropped the human and wiped her mouth as she watched her surroundings for Oliver, only to get knocked over by a wolf though didn't even flinch at the wolf's threat of biting her as she'd been through worse pain. Jeez, the human isn't dead, just unconscious. I fed last night remember? I just wanted to see a similar, somewhat friendly face She pushed herself as he turned back into a human, being on the ground wasn't exactly comfortable. These clothes or going to be ruined now... She rubbed the dirt off her clothes before looking at him. Hang out with me? I'm super bored and you have until you have to... "Sleep"
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frienderman312 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:26 pm

Oliver Reed
    Oliver sighed. I guess we can. He started to head back to his house so he could give her some clothes, since he did feel a little bit bad for ruining her clothes. Upon arriving to the house, Oliver opened to the front door. It didn’t look so great since it looked abandoned and run down. Even though he gets money and could easily make the place much better, Oliver just chooses not to. He walked to his bedroom and grabbed a shirt. Here. We’ll be running around. And I don’t want your shirt to get any more ruin than it is. Oliver handed it to her. He then went out of the window and waited outside for Mara.

The bedroom didn’t look great either. There were a lot of scratch marks on the wall. His bed look partly destroyed, there were a few springs popping out of it. The closet door was broken. The bathroom that was connected to the bedroom actually look pretty decent. There were a couple of pictures of Oliver and his family when he was younger. A mirror was hanging on the wall, it was shattered. There is still glass on the ground from it. In one corner of the room, there was a pile of mail, letter and lots of money from the neighbor that lived on the property. On top of it all was a hand written note from Oliver saying he didn’t want the money at all and that he is probably going to give it away.
Second exit, no third exit. Go left...oh you missed it. We're going to need to make a series of illegal maneuvers fairly quickly.
frienderman312

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:00 am

Maya Adze
    Mara grinned, glad to be doing something mundane instead of being isolated like the creature she was supposed to be. She followed him to his house, hesitant at first as it wasn't her territory nor did she know any escape routes but decided that Oliver wouldn't attack her without being provoked. Mara looked at the shirt curiously before sniffing it curiously. It had the faint smell of Oliver and a bit of wet dog bit knew it was simply because it had been washed recently. Ah, thanks. I swear that I'll give it back as clean as possible. When he left, she got changed, letting her hood and her hair down.
    When she glanced around his room, she noticed the state of it, running along the scratches on the wall and the broken mattress, wondering how on earth he could live like this. A new bed, a new mirror and sandpaper could get the place looking much nearer. She sighed, moving her bangs from her face and followed him outside with a graceful landing. Hey... What's it like to sleep? She asked, tilting her head in his direction, honestly curious of things she couldn't experience since her death
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frienderman312 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:13 am

Oliver Reed
    Oliver listened to Mara’s question. He wasn’t sure how to answer it really. I don’t know if you day dream or not, but I guess it’s like that. I don’t know how to describe it. Oliver looked at her. Sorry about my house. I know it looks horrible, but it’s all I need. Oliver started to walk in a random direction. Upon arriving to the destination, Oliver walked over to a tree. Climb the tree, don’t fall out. was all he said. He turned into his wolf form and started to hop onto branches.
frienderman312

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:21 am

Mara Adze
    Mara shook her head with a laugh, whacking herself with the palm of her hand and looking at him. Sorry, that was a dumb question, I don't know why I asked She muttered before looking at him and raising an eyebrow. You think I'd judge you on the appearance of your house? I mean sure, you could fix it up but it's your space, you can have it however you want. She stopped when they reached a tree in the middle of the woods but didn't question his instructions, getting to the top branch that could hold her weight with a single jump. She watched him climb or rather jump up the tree while sitting on her branch. When she was with Oliver, she saw the chance to be more normal
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frienderman312 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:33 am

Oliver Reed
    Oliver saw Mara able to get up in three fast with one jump. He barked at her wanting to say ‘cheater’ but he knew she couldn’t understand. When he reached the highest branch that he could go on, he turned back into a human and looked down at Mara. Ha! I can go into a higher branch. He smiled at her and carefully made his way down the tree. When Oliver reached the ground, he turned back into his wolf form and started to run around. He made sure he stayed away from any humans that are in the woods.
frienderman312

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:41 am

Mara Adze
    Mara snorted at him, basically understanding from his glare that she wasn't playing fair so didn't bother to mention as a bat she could have gotten higher. He seemed to be enjoying himself too much for that. That's because you're the smallest pup I've ever seen She teased before jumping down from the tree in one elegant motion. I swear, for a school student, you have far too much energy She watched him run around with an eyebrow raised though was glad he was enjoying himself. Do you ever do mundane things like hanging out with friends or go to the... Cinema. I think that's what it is called. She asked as she'd always seen him in the woods
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frienderman312 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:52 am

Oliver Reed
    He transformed back into a human and looked at Mara. Sometimes I hangout with my friend Tyler. He’s the guy who pulled me out of the fight. But he’s usually really busy with things. Oliver sighed and picked at the ground. I hate being called small, or shorty. It makes me mad. I think it’s weird how my wolf form is much bigger than my actual size. Only if I could be taller as a human. Oliver made a whimpering sound like wolves and dogs would do. Oliver picked up a rock and threw it as far and as hard as he could while yelling I’m not a pup! He turned into his wolf form and ran off into some bushes.
frienderman312

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:58 am

Mara Adze
    Mara nodded, pushing stray hair out of her face with a small smile. He sounds like a great guy, I'm glad you have someone like him. She said quietly, ignoring her jealousy as she looked over at him as he got angry. Oh Oliver, come on. I was only teasing you. I didn't mean to make you made, don't run away from me. Mara reached her hand out as if to grab him but pulled it back and held it close to her chest and looking up at the sky. She was being a monster again and she hated it. Mara sat down, not wanting to go after him while he was mad, knowing werewolves were more dangerous when angry
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me