1x1// w/ Minuki!

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1// w/ Minuki!

Postby skyprincess » Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:45 pm

she nodded a bit and got him a glass of water. lexa dug her fingernails into her palm and sat down. “I think im going to sit on my roof. you’re free to come.” she murmured and walked up the stairs to her bedroom and opened the window before climbing out onto the roof. her head was pounding and she started to rub her temples.
It's a fixer-upper of a planet but we could make it work.
skyprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:52 pm

Walker took the water slowly. "Thanks." He said, taking a small sip. He watched as she walked up to the roof, tilting his head slightly. He shrugged to himself, walking over to where she went. He crawled through the window that she had, huffing softly once he got out. "You okay?" He asked.
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyprincess » Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:56 pm

she shook her head and leaned her head back. “just a horrible headache.” she murmured and softly groaned. lexa squeezed her eyes shut and started shaking. “i’ll be fine...” she bit her lip and continued shaking.
skyprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:36 pm

Walker looked at her, a concerned look on his face. But, he shook his head, knowing she would be fine. "Alright, if you say so." He muttered, watching her shake. "Are you sure?" He asked, wanting to see if she was telling the truth or not. He sat down, not wanting to slide off the roof.
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyprincess » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:56 pm

she shook her head again. "no. i'm not fine." she sighed and looked at the dark clouds reforming above them. "i did fall and hit my head on a pole at school and passed out for a few minutes..." she murmured and rubbed her head again. "i'm always so stressed and tense. that is probably making it worse."
skyprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:28 pm

Walker looked up at the dark clouds, slightly biting his lip. "You should probably rest." He suggested. "I can leave if you want." He murmured, standing up again. He took out his phone, texting a few of his friends. He grunted slightly, putting his phone back in his pocket and looking back over at Lexa. It seemed as though it was going to rain more, and he didn't want to stay here too long and bother her.
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyprincess » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:34 pm

lexa went back into her room but shook her head. "im going to the ER. i probably have a concussion." she murmured and trudged down the stairs. she looked very ill. " never mind." she groaned as she sat down on the couch. she began to grow pale as she sat on the couch. she started to feel a bit light headed too.
skyprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:40 pm

Walker followed her down the stairs, still slightly concerned. "I could take you if you want me to." He said, standing next to the couch with his arms crossed. "You could have a concussion, so it might be best to go." He pointed out, looking at her with stern eyes. He also noted how ill she looked.
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyprincess » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:45 pm

"where are my... keys?" she asked as she stood up. her eyes locked into walkers and she shrugged. "if i let you drive me... that would make me a burden." she murmured and stumbled over to the counter where her keys were. "i can drive you if you want." she was completely out of it.
skyprincess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:56 pm

"I've got mine, we can drive my car." Walker stated. "You wouldn't be a burden," He said, "I'm driving." He said, making his voice show how serious he was about it. He walked over to her, pulling out his keys. "C'mon, your not in a good state to drive, so I will." He muttered, locking his eyes with Lexa's
wip
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me