1x1 // with Trots

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 // with Trots

Postby Trots » Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:23 pm

“As if. It does not matters you were here before me, no?” She followed him out to the couch and she shook her head, stomping her foot. “Nope. Not happening. You’re staying in that room. Anyways~I should get used to this place. If I’m going to turn into you then I might as well sleep on the couch.”
Trots

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:29 pm

"I don't believe so." Aaron said, "You have that room." He added, hearing what she had said in the end. "Turn into us?" Aaron laughed, shaking his head. "I don't really know if I should be offended by that or not." He grinned. "Maybe we should get to know each other since you're staying for awhile now." He mused, simply trying to change the subject.
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trots » Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:35 pm

Alicia huffed and sat down next to him on the couch, crossed her legs and arms. She kept a stubborn look as she nodded slowly. “We should, but you’re still sleeping in the room. You can’t make me sleep in there.” She looked over to him and she grinned evily.
Trots

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:43 pm

"Don't be too stubborn, you're sleeping in that room." He said, smirking at her grin. He looked over at her as she crossed her arms and legs. "So, what would you like to know about me or my family?" He asked, looking over in the room. She had already unpacked a bit, which gave him more reasons on why she should stay in there, and plus, she wouldn't enjoy the couch.
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trots » Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:50 pm

“Hmm.” She leaned back and got comfortable in the couch, taking a slight breath of relief. “What do you guys do for fun? And~I never answered your question from before. I came from Canada. I lived in a large city. Hmm. I like the amount of people there was. I always did.”
Trots

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:55 pm

"I don't do much besides going with my horse or perhaps drawing." Aaron shrugged, "The younger two usually play with the dog." He listened as she spoke about Canada and the amount of people there were. "Wow, I wouldn't be able to last in a large city." He admitted leaning back into the couch. "It is pretty quiet around here, it gives you enough space so you can at least do things in peace." He said, "Anything else you want to know?" He asked, looking at her.
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trots » Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:01 pm

“Hmm.” She thought a bit before listened to him. “I... don’t mind quiet places. Though, I feel as if I trap myself in my own thoughts. I don’t like that feeling. Not ‘thinking’ exactly... but, well, I’ll have to distract myself here a lot now. Without a therapist I might go insane.” She chuckled lightly to herself and felt a bit weird now thinking about it. She shook off the thought and she looked to him. “Hmm... why don’t you have internet? No cable? Nothing?”
Trots

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:11 pm

Aaron shrugged at her next question. "Life is different without Internet and such." He pointed out. "We don't really need it for our lives." He shrugged. "My turn." He grinned, "Why do you have so many shoe pairs?" He asked. Honestly he was very curious to why she had to have that much shoes. He took a moment to think about what she had said earlier about trapping herself in her own thoughts, but put it to the side for now.
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trots » Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:20 pm

“Yes, but haven’t you ever watched a movie before? YouTube? Something?” She furrowed her brow and sighed lightly at the question of shoe pairs. “I have one pair for each day of the month. During the trip here I had to give up 3-4 pairs because I got them dirty. If I had put them in my car... could you imagine?!”
Trots

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chonko. » Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:41 pm

"Well, I mean I have watched a movie before." Aaron shrugged slightly, staring up at the ceiling. "You'll have to get used to no Internet and such, so if you have any friends on there, they better be patient." He grinned. His expression went dull as she began to talk about her shoes. "One pair would work for awhile, and then you get new ones when they get worn out." He said, knowing that obviously was better than wearing different shoes each day.
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me