1x1 - -Killian & Kies

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: 1x1 - -Killian & Kies

Postby all_is_lxst » Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:33 pm

────────────────
A B R A X A S
────────────────

Abraxas kept the calming spell going, keeping it steady as he tilted his head and tried to understand what the shifter was asking. ”I’m sorry...... I don’t know where you’re home is or if anything’s happened to it or what you’re trying to ask...... but you’re more than welcome to stay here for as long as you’d like, especially as you recover....” the king spoke in a quiet gentle tone as he watched the other carefully. Of course he wouldn’t just kick the shifter out of the castle. He wanted to make sure he was alright and find out how he’d even end up in this situation in the first place.
all_is_lxst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rabidlynxeon » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:45 am

Merrick tilted his head just slightly to the side, squinting his eyes as he stared at the king intently as if he was trying to pry into his mind. How could he trust what he was saying? He has been lied to before and had gotten hurt many times from trusting too much. How would this be any different? Although, if the male him was tricking him, he surely wouldn’t have woken up in a room. Rather on a dungeon floor or chained up to a wall if he was lucky.
Merrick furrowed his eyebrows and stared down at the ground, trying to form a sentence in his mind. His lips moved as he formed each letter and tried his hardest to speak once again. ”Safe...” he mumbled, paused for a moment as he formed the next word no quicker than the last, “..here..?” he questioned, returning his gaze up to the larger male.

//Forgive me for my absence. Finals hit me hard and my grades have put me in summer school so it’s hard to get online anymore.//
Last edited by rabidlynxeon on Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
i am no longer active
due to health issues and instability, I will not longer be active here.
I will be semi-active on toyhouse and discord for the time being but I will likely disappear soon.
rabidlynxeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby all_is_lxst » Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:32 pm

────────────────
A B R A X A S
────────────────

Abraxas waited patiently while the other seemed to think something over and took his time forming words. He never once rushed him or looked annoyed or impatient. When the other finished speaking he nodded slowly and smiled softly. "Yes. You are safe here," he assured the other calmly. And he wasn't lying. There weren't many places as safe as the castle and considering the King wanted to help the other, not harm him, the shifter would of course have the palace's protection. "If you wouldn't mind, can I have your name? If you're staying here it would be much better to refer to you by your name than anything else....." he requested gently.

(It's not a problem at all. Take your time replying whenever you can!)
all_is_lxst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rabidlynxeon » Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:20 am

Merrick stared at the king with a confused look on him face. His name? He remembered his mother calling him something once or twice maybe. But he was still a cub at the time. Not even old enough to walk yet. He was sure it was in a different language. But it was way to complex for him to remember entirely. Let alone speak it himself. His eyebrows furrowed and his tongue poked out from between his lips as he thought for a while. ”Name..” he mumbled under his breath, the word somewhat clearer than the last few he had spoken.
He looked back up at the king with a frown. There was one name that he remembered, he wasn’t sure if I was his or not. But it just seemed right to him. A word he was called by. A name. Not the one his mother gave him of course, but one that just seemed right to him. He’d never heard it nor voiced it himself. But it was right to him. ”M-Merr..” He started, his tongue rolled just slightly on the r’s and his voice slurring a bit, ”ick.. Merr-ick..” he broke into a wide smile as he stared up at the king, forgetting him present situation and focusing on the fact that he now had a name to go by and he was able to say it himself.
i am no longer active
I will be semi-active on toyhouse and discord for the time being but I will likely disappear soon.
rabidlynxeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby all_is_lxst » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:53 am

────────────────
A B R A X A S
────────────────

Abraxas again waited patiently. He was concerned though when he saw the other's confused look and how long it seemingly took him to process the question and to come up with an answer. He remained quiet though and was awarded later when the other finally stuttered out a name. Merrick. Something about that name caught the hybrid's interest, though he was distracted from his thoughts when the other looked at him, practically beaming at the fact that he got thee name out. He met the other's gaze and a warm smile grew on his lips as he nodded encouragingly at the other. "Well, it's nice to meet you Merrick," he replied, still smiling brightly back at the other.
all_is_lxst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rabidlynxeon » Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:00 pm

Merrick couldn’t stop the rumbling in his chest a a soft chuff slipped past his chapped lips, it sounded a bit odd in his first form but it was a common sound in his second. He leaned back a bit, staring down at his ‘new’ body. His nearly hairless arms had him captivated as he trailed the fingertips of his left hand up his righ arm, watching as the thin blonde hairs rolled back into place after he messed with them. He then looked down at his legs, his eyes widening a bit as he stared at his knees.
”W-Wrrronng.” he managed to squeeze out, his tongue rolling a bit on his R’s making it sound almost like a purr.
He was used to his knees going back, not forward. He stared dumbfounded at them as if he found a new breed of dog that looked nothing like the rest. He then looked back up at the king, ”Ho-ow?” he asked, the word sounding a bit odd as if he was saying ’who-ow’ but was proud of himself either way.
i am no longer active
rabidlynxeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby all_is_lxst » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:27 am

────────────────
A B R A X A S
────────────────

A faint smile remained on Abraxas's lips as he watched how the other seemed to be inspecting his body. He tilted his head at the reaction the other had when he saw his legs and frowned when he said something about them being wrong. Was he hurt or something? He didn't see anything....... But then the other was looking at him and asking him how and the king grew even more concerned. What was he talking about? "Your legs..? Your knees..? They move and bend so you can walk and crouch and a bunch of other things....." he answered placing his own hands on his own knees. Did the shifter really not know this? How much time did you have to spend in your second form to be so unfamiliar with your human form, he wondered.

(I'm sorry to say but my replies may be spotty for a while since my first year of college just started and I'm not sure how well I'll be able to handle it and a job and rping....)
all_is_lxst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me